Eldweena
Gaming FFXIII-2

Old 10-01-2017, 02:45 AM

Me, I play them all! Console is my favorite because I am most comfortable sitting on the couch with my feet propped up, but there are certain games I just don't like to play on console, such as The Sims. And some games I can only get on handheld systems, so I have a PSP, as well, and would some day like to get a PS Vita.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-02-2017, 02:13 AM

I am definitely a PC player but I have a steam controller for games better compatible with a controller.
The oldest device I have though is a gameboy color. I think I have a flippy foldy thing with pokemon sun somewhere

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 10-20-2017, 03:10 AM

PC > Handhelds > Console
generally anyway.
I love PC because most of the time I can pick whatever kind of controller I want, and there is a wide variety of games and mods.
Handhelds are second best for me because I enjoy the portability and especially with Nintendo handhelds, they are extremely good with many good games.
Consoles are ok but I haven't bought one since the Wii U. My bf bought a PS4 and its very fun to play, but a lot of the non-exclusive games for it are cheaper on PC. Some games are kinda bad ports on PC though. :(

shades_of_grey
[default]
Send a message via AIM to shades_of_grey Send a message via MSN to shades_of_grey

Old 10-26-2017, 06:21 AM

Considering I don't have a PC right now, it's consoles all the way for me. I would love to play games on PC, especially since there are so many awesome mods out there for some wicked cool PC games. I'm happy to have my Consoles though.

whispersinthedark
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-04-2018, 02:35 PM

Console all the way!
I love being able to sit or lay on the couch and play the game.