Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-28-2018, 11:56 PM

Okay, you know it, you've probably got a ton on your phone and/or tablet. What are those joyous apps that you play? What's the best and do you ever pay or just play free?

~.~.~.~.~

I used to play a lot on my tablet until I ran out of of space. Deleted and downloaded and deleted more. I was playing Sims Free Play a lot until I accidentally downloaded my progress. I was so depressed that I haven't played since. XD I have also played VOEZ, a song, rhythm game, a lot.

The Lost Lands series is my favorite and something I've spent some money on. They really know how to hook you with the intro so you have to pay to know how the story goes next!!

Lately all I play is Love Nikki Dress up Queen though. Curse you for being as addictive as the reviews suggested!!

Samofthedead
Send a message via AIM to Samofthedead Send a message via MSN to Samofthedead

Old 11-08-2018, 01:57 AM

I mostly play a lot of fast games like Dots, Solitaire, and Jewels. However, I also really like Pokemon Go, Jurassic World Alive, Vegas World, and an MMORPG called Villagers & Heroes.

I have always wanted to play Love Nikki Dress Up, but have never gotten around to downloading it. Maybe I will give it a go!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-03-2019, 10:25 PM

Oh man, I haven't played games like jewels in forever. I used to get really hooked on that kind of stuff though.

I'm still playing Love Nikki a lot though I almost took a break when it wouldn't connect to my account for some reason. I didn't want to start over. However, it all worked out in the end and I'm back to making progress there.

I've also picked back up on Majong solitaire which I go through phases with, but almost always have on all my devices. It's my favorite type of solitaire game.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-08-2023, 06:40 PM

i've been playing a lot of Disney Emoji Blitz! it's definitely slow going to unlock the keyboard, and you get a lot of repeats, but it'll be worth it for my trip, because it's really fun to send Disney-themed emojis, even if it's just the default hands and foods and punctuation and stuff. it's basically just a ripoff of candy crush, but they make each round go really quickly, and it's just set up in a very satisfying way. normally i get stressed by time challenges, but the speed of it just makes me feel like i'm a Master Gamer

i'm also really into Mario Kart Tour, if anyone wants to play with me like... really into Mario Kart Tour....

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 01-18-2023, 08:59 AM

I'm super in the Otome community. Games like Ikemen Revolution (don't leave meeeee T.T), Ikemen Prince, and all the other Cybird games. Also anything Solmare. And of course my all time favorite Mr.Love Queen's Choice.