Alegretto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Alegretto Send a message via MSN to Alegretto

Old 04-12-2007, 03:43 AM

@Seito- Ack, forgive my crappy method of explanation. What I meant to say is- there are two God of War games. The original can probably be found relatively cheap now, but GoW II just came out a little over a week ago, so it's still commanding a high price.

So.worth.it.

@Probeh- MM, YES. I love smexin' my wimmin in the hot tub. xD

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-12-2007, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alegretto
@Seito- Ack, forgive my crappy method of explanation. What I meant to say is- there are two God of War games. The original can probably be found relatively cheap now, but GoW II just came out a little over a week ago, so it's still commanding a high price.

So.worth.it.

@Probeh- MM, YES. I love smexin' my wimmin in the hot tub. xD
hehe, nah it's okay. xD I've seen it and held it in my hands. xD Maybe it's something to pick up at work one day. *nods* And then I can see all my coworkers giving me strange looks. O.o

icyMOTHA
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-12-2007, 06:33 AM

Ragnarok Online.

It has eatten my soul. @____@;
Only 2 1/2 levels to go until I am level 99. o______o;
The struggle to the top is killing me. xD
I'm so impatient. </3

@Tonn - OMG DIABLO II!???~ I love you. I wish I still played that game. xD I was in love with it from like grade 9 - 12. <3 I miss going to the cow level. xD Even my mom loves imitating the cows from there. Lol.

Probeh
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-12-2007, 12:11 PM

TWO AND A HALF LEVELS FROM NINETY-NINE!

That's a step UP from Soul Eating, don't you think?

I could never play an online RPG like that, such as Maplestory, sometimes I can play for 3-5 hours in a day, sometimes 20 minutes, or sometimes I'll just not even play... I haven't found any other games that I really like online yet. And I don't feel like paying for Ragnarok, so I stick to Menewsha, Gaia, and Maplestory.

Zurie
ʘ‿ʘ
n/a

Old 04-12-2007, 03:12 PM

• When I'm away from home and have nothing better to do, I flip between Osu! Tatake! Ouendan! on DS and Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo for GBA.

When I'm at home and just want to play a longer game where you don't have to care about the story, but it's fun to anyway, I'm playing Katamari Damacy or We <3 Katamari.

But as an 'in general' for a longer game that my attentions are focused on is Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess on Wii. Though, I only really play that when my boyfriend is over('cause our file is the furthest), or when my best friend wants to play(she's just beaten the first dungeon).

Though, I'd like to think that the RPG's that I've started, gotten frustrated with, and pick back up from time to time still count--Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, Disgaea 2, Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana, .hack//INFECTION, LaPucelle Tactics, Magic Pengel, Phantom Brave, Samurai Champloo: Sidetracked, Star Ocean: TtEoT, and Xenosaga. xDDD

dimiix
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 04-12-2007, 04:39 PM

I play WoW for a month now.

The reason why i started playing is silly, actually ^^ My boyfriend plays it for 3 months and I was fed up with the fact that i couldn't talk online with him :p so I tried the trial, and looooooooooved it! (there really were other reasons for me to play that game :p please do not think i am some obsessive person :roll: lol)

but now my prepaid money is expired.. so i have to wait till i get money from my parents -_-'

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 04-12-2007, 04:40 PM

I'm currently playing Sims 2 for the DS.

Cyzzane
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Cyzzane Send a message via Yahoo to Cyzzane

Old 04-12-2007, 07:07 PM

Currenly I'm playing through nce again Final Fantasy 7 and Kingdom Hearts 2.

-Is the game any good? Or something you wouldn't suggest others trying?

Well I can totally recommend playing FF7 it's got a great storyline and some memorable characters. On KH2 I'm still on the fence, I don't like the game as well as the first one and the character development doesn't seem as well thought out and rushed. Add onto that the fact that there are probably just TOO many characters to make the game work and a convoluted storyline that's not truly resolved and I'm not sure where that gets you.

-Reasons why you choose to play that game? (Graphics looked good, storyline sounded awesome, someone told you about it, it's the popular game right now.)

Chose to play FF7 again because I love the characters and storyline. I'll admit right here to being a Sephiroth fan-girl. Though my two favorite characters are by far and away Cid and Vincent. For KH2 I chose to play because I liked the first game and the GBA game too. They had good storylines and I was looking forward to the story in the game as well. Plus good graphics are always a great sideline. By the time I get around to playing a popular game It's never popular anymore X3

-Does it place in your favorites? Or in your okay games? Or in your never touch the game again?

FF7 is one of my favorites. I'll pop it in and play whenever I'm bored and in need of something to play. KH2 goes in my OK games, I'll probably play it again just not anytime soon!

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Kasumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kasumi

Old 04-12-2007, 11:53 PM

Right now DOA4,Fatal Frame,and DOA2U.

Tazaki
*^_^*

Old 04-13-2007, 02:18 AM

Makes me sad not to see PC up there as a choice. It is a major leader in games after all. Consoles arent everything :p

Anyway, games I'm playing...

Top of the list is most deffinently Guild Wars.
Others in no particular order.
Fable, Jade Empire, Rise of Legends and a few others for PC.

For console:
FFVI(DS)
Guitar Hero(PS2)
Okami(PS2)
FFXII(PS2)

there's others but obviously nothing too important as I cant remember them.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-13-2007, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazaki
Makes me sad not to see PC up there as a choice. It is a major leader in games after all. Consoles arent everything :p

Anyway, games I'm playing...

Top of the list is most deffinently Guild Wars.
Others in no particular order.
Fable, Jade Empire, Rise of Legends and a few others for PC.

For console:
FFVI(DS)
Guitar Hero(PS2)
Okami(PS2)
FFXII(PS2)

there's others but obviously nothing too important as I cant remember them.
WAH! I'm sorry T-T It was late at night for me when I did the poll. @.@

Tazaki
*^_^*

Old 04-13-2007, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito
Its ok^^ No worries^^

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-13-2007, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito
Its ok^^ No worries^^
^^;; okies. At least I remembered others~
I normally don't play and PC games... (aside from Freecell *is addicted*) so that's probably another reason why I forgot. @.@

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-13-2007, 01:06 PM

Still working on DOA4.

ladyshi
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-15-2007, 07:05 PM

I'm currently re-addicted to Guild Wars Online. I'm usually quite boring, being a complete Sims 2 addict, but Guild Wars (Factions, original & Nitefalls) are a wonderful change, and brilliant online RPGs.

They're not only awsome graphics-wise, but you dont have to pay monthly as you do with other awsome online rpgs, such as final fantasy, etc.

Also, you can choose from a wide range of professions and secondary professions, play the game as a roleplay or just as plaver-vs-player depending on your mood.

The only thing the game is currently is missing is one-v-one battles, as the monimum battles in the player-vs-player part is currently four per team.

Still an awsome game though ^_^

Atkascha
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-18-2007, 05:09 PM

I'm not playing anything.... :gonk: I should be playing Final Fantasy XII or Disgaea 2. Maybe I'll get back to playing them sometime soon.

vampyface69
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-19-2007, 07:27 PM

i'm currently playin lara croft tomb raider: legend!
i luuuuuuuuuuuuv it!!
its so better then the other 1s. 1 of ma m8s luuuuuvs the new lara croft model and thinks she's hot lol
how can u think a computer generatedg character is HOT its jus weird isn't lol

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-19-2007, 07:43 PM

Right now I'm playing BattleStations Midway.

X-thrax
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-19-2007, 09:24 PM

:D
Pokemon Red on a Gameboy Advance Emulator. :D

[Envy] No One
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to [Envy] No One

Old 05-03-2007, 05:08 PM

I'm currently working on Tales of Symphonia. I think there's a PS2 version out there but I'm playing the NGC verison. It's really a great game. I like the fact that you can actually have an affect on the game!

Oh and another good game is Baten Kaitos! The plot is so twisted I love it! xD Though it might seem like it at first. Once you get through the first part it gets pretty interesting. There's so much you can do too. Like side quests. The battle system is a little different though. You fight with cards. Like... sword cards are used to attack, shields are used as defense and food ones to heal. There's a whole bunch of cards through out the game. The longer you have a certain item it changes. Like green bananas grow ripe then they rot. ^^ The characters are alright. Through out the game. But you have to control all of the people in your party. >>; I'm rambling now.

Tales of Symphonia is a really great game too. o.o I like the outfits you can change. One outfit was affected by the relationship you, Lloyd, have with the other characters. Then you have a choice on who stays in your group >x>' It's affected by certain things you do. Then the side quests aren't as many as in Baten Kaitos but still I think it's worth doing them ^^

Morien
*^_^*

Old 05-03-2007, 08:07 PM

I'm playing World of Warcraft on and off.

Also, Sakura Taisen 1. I'm trying to get ahold of 2 now. It's a pain because I can't read Japanese well enough to play straight, so I have to noodle with translations and my kanji dictionary. But I love those girls so much! I can't stop playing!

Gamergirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-03-2007, 09:48 PM

I have currently been playing Final Fantasy XII and I just recently beat Final Fantasy Tactics. :D

Squishy Whoosh!
⊙ω⊙
n/a
Send a message via AIM to Squishy Whoosh!

Old 05-04-2007, 05:34 AM

I'm playing Halo 2 and Gears of War. :3 (Xbox 360)

Smith
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-04-2007, 12:46 PM

Waaaaiiii I'm playing Disgaea 2 and I am totaly addicted! I like it so much^___^ it has so much to do >0<

And well I'm supposed to be playing also Valkyrie Profile 2 >w< but it's a little left out T__T

Kasimir De
*^_^*

Old 05-06-2007, 01:21 AM

I'm playing Sim City 4 and Sims 2 xDDDD;;;; I've been a fan for these two games for too long I can't break the habit to find other new game to play. :lol: