halo 4 13.79%
sims 5 17.24%
call of duty 4 13.79%
other 16 55.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Masquerade
*^_^*

Old 06-13-2007, 09:59 PM

I've only played two games in the Tales series: Symphonia and Legendia. I absolutely LOVED both of them. My favorite characters also wound up being voiced by the same actor - Zelos from Symphonia and Moses from Legendia. Go figure.

I also own Abyss and Phantasia but I haven't been able to get to them yet. Every time I want to take up gaming, I usually pick up a game I've already played before. I've got to stop doing that since I have a stack of stuff I've never played, but oh well.

So no, I've never seen Destiny 2. What system was it on?

Alegretto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Alegretto Send a message via MSN to Alegretto

Old 06-14-2007, 05:45 AM

Guild Wars satisfies my online gaming needs to no end.

Otherwise it's Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. I've beaten that game so much it's almost sad.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 06-17-2007, 04:44 PM

OH my god I can't limit myself to just ONE favorite videogame...though since I have to, I'm probably gonna just say

Final Fantasy VII. Sephiroth is freaking sexy and I used to be so fangirl around him. Now, not so much, but still, awesome.

Chips
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Chips

Old 06-21-2007, 03:35 PM

Fire Emblem:Path of radiance.

Best fire emblem yet, and I usually don't like those kind of strategy games. And the millions of text based conversations. But hell; it's so freakin' fun!

Shandriz
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-21-2007, 08:45 PM

FFVI is my favourite of the Final Fantasy series, though closely followed by X-2 because I -loved- the customizeability of character the dress-spheres provided. Anyone could learn anything, and it was fantastic. Plus, they weren't that difficult to level.

Rogue Galaxy, though, is my current favourite, mostly because it's SPACE PIRATES. I'm not fond of the storyline and dialogue, but the battling system and their ability system as well as how quickly you can earn gold, and all sorts of other mechanical things are awesome, the graphics are beautiful, and the music is pretty good most of the time (there are a few songs that end up making you want to kill yourself.) And really, there are few games these days who -are- decently written. Nobody cares so much about storyline, characterization, etc anymore, I guess. Everything I've seen my fiance play has been just as crappy, if not moreso, in the writing department.

tragichare

Old 06-22-2007, 01:44 PM

i have so many. SO MANY.
but, i think the games that i love the most areeee....

legend of mana
azure dreams
lunar SSSC and EBC
and the suikoden series (1-3 especially).

so many memories, so much love.

also, tales of destiny two was with the red head boy, his name escapes me right now.
i think you're talking about the first one, yanyan.
by the sounds of it, anyways :wink:

Parasite
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-22-2007, 09:27 PM

I have to admit that I'm in love with the Silent Hill series, Silent Hill 2 being the best in my opinion. It had a storyline that a lot of games could really grow off of.

Puff
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-23-2007, 10:55 AM

My favorite games would have to be any of the Harvest Moon series, and Animal Crossing Wild World.

Degnne
Child of Atom

Old 06-23-2007, 03:27 PM

The Legend of Zelda still holds a special place in my heart. I think I still have all the graph paper maps my brother and I made for it. I've also played so much Super Smash Bros. Melee, I guess it could count as a favorite, as well.

Raijuta
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Raijuta Send a message via Yahoo to Raijuta

Old 06-28-2007, 02:14 AM

I would have to say my favorite game would have to be Xenogears! one of the best games i played, next to Final Fantasy VII. I loved the anime CSs in Xenogears, and the special attacks as well the the story line.

Killer
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-28-2007, 02:21 PM

I actually like a few:
Twilight Princess(Zelda)
Dirge of Cerebus(Final Fantasy)
God of War

!WeirdBlueOne!
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-29-2007, 12:49 AM

Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 all the way.
And probably Kingdom Hearts 3 just to be sure.

Sandra
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-06-2007, 06:13 PM

This is my latest Favorite Games list:
i
[b]Favorite PC Game:
  • Oblivion: Elder Scrolls VI - I love the first person and the fact that isn't an internet game. (Internet Games lag to much and disconnect me to much.)
  • The Sims 2 - Same reason every other Sim Fan likes it. You get to play god to a bunch of virtually people.
  • The Command and Conquer Series
  • Titan Quest
  • Diablo II

[b]Favorite Play Station 2 Game:
  • The Xenosaga Trilogy - I love the storyline and characters of the game. KOS-MOS and chaos are my favorite characters in the game and by far (in my opinion) the most interesting.
  • Legends of Mana
  • Final Fantasy VIII
  • Final Fantasy 10
  • Final Fantasy 10-2 - I love the battle system but the dress system isn't so bad but after some time it can get pretty annoying.
  • Final Fantasy XII - I love the battle system here the most but the game's story is kinda boring the only interesting characters her is Fran and Balthier.

Sassandra
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2007, 06:37 PM

Favorite video game....oh the many places to start.

I love Final Fantasy! But not the newest versions. those ones are kind of confusing. I'm talking about like FF2 and FF3 for the SNES! oh and Final Fantasy Tactics. Let's not forget Final Fantasy Origins, Final Fantasy Anthology, and Final Fantasy Chronicles!

I'm also a major fan of Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars. I know it's abit old school, but that's me! Although I'd have to say that Geno was always my favorite. Love that Star power!

There's also Brave Fencer Musashi! Love the abilities in that game!(especially being able to just fall asleep anyplace you feel like it) and the whole rank and class thing was hilarious! Not to mention the names!

Okay! We can't forget baout Saga Frontier! I love the spells and the puffy haired characters! the whole concept of 7 stories all interconnected but not connected at all is a very intriging conecpt. and some of the names of items and such were kind of funny too.

Just one more! DYNASTY WARRIORS! That had got to be the best of the best of the best!(to me anyway) The characters to choose from, the muitl-killing capabilities, the inner stories of the catastrophic concept of war...The Best!

Tyus
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-10-2007, 01:51 AM

I'd have to say Final Fantasy VII purely because of the characters in it. Not overly fond of the plot as I didn't get it, but the characters in this game are some of the best yet.

Dirge of Cerberus was okay too. Not too fond of shooter like games, hence why I didn't finish it.

Final Fantasy VIII is my all time favourite Final Fantasy game, only because of the plot and because I like the lead character. Squalls cool.

Final Fantasy X is pretty cool too. With the whole summoner and Aeon thing. Graphics are cool and I like the battle system, its much easier to use. Though in my opinion, the bosses were much too easy to beat o.0

I liked Final Fantasy X-2 too, though only for the dress spheres and the three guy characters. Boss was way too hard for me on that one so I... gave up xD

I just recently completed Final Fantasy XII too, thats good too. New load of characters, new world and Fran. The bunny girl with the adorable button nose o.0

Kingdom Hearts 1 is okay. Disney and Final Fantasy are definatly the best combination when it comes to games. The heartless amuse me and I know they shouldn't ^.^;

Kingdom Hearts 2 is my current favourite. The Organisation are like a dysfunctional family, minus Roxas though, I don't like him that much. Xigbars pretty cool. How many guys do you know that could pull off a ponytail and an eye patch? xD

Twism
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-12-2007, 02:42 AM

Disgaea and Kingdom Hearts ^^!!

Though...FF7 will always have a special place in my heart...Cloud was the first video game guy I thought was hawt ROFL

PliR
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-12-2007, 11:19 PM

Soul Calibur II, Rez, PokeMon (Blue & Silver) and Guitar Hero II.

Prinny God
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-13-2007, 02:52 AM

Disgaea *__*! Legaia 2: Duel Saga is pretty good too, and so is Kingdom Hearts. Oh, and Breath of Fire 4 was nice... gah, so many >o<!

A
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to A

Old 07-16-2007, 07:51 PM

My all time best game ever would have to be Pokemon.

To me, it has the perfect amount of every single platform.
It has fighting and strategy in the battles, roleplaying/adventure in the quest and "gotta catch'em all" part of the game, it can be multiplayer with other people, and also it has minigames (pikachu surfing, safari zones, game corner).

I also love it's freestyle game play where I don't have to follow a specific regime, but rather I can travel around and stuff.

Zelda is a close second for me.

Orihime
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-17-2007, 04:25 AM

Ooh, I'm into final fantasy I love those game so much

I have a collection from final fantasy one to final fantasy twelve

I just don't have eleven because.. it's quite an odd one.

I love the spinoff game Final fantasy tactics, I'm so glad it's going to be redone for the PSP.

Problem is.. I don't have one ^^ my boyfriend's going to get one for me.

Nanami
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-17-2007, 08:25 AM

I don't really play that much Video games, but I think that Tales of symphonia is a great game. It has a good storyline, Nice characters and good playsystem [not that I'm good at telling what's good and not XDD] It takes some time to finish too, and that's unusual for me and my brother.. we use to win games pretty fast >w< The soundtrack is nice too~~

I also like Tennis no oujisama, smash hit 2.. But that's probably only because I'm obsessed with Prince of tennis XD;; And I have someone to play it with..

Otherwise.. I think the pokemon games are pretty fun.. But there's so many that I don't really bother with buying them anymore >__>; they're all about the same thing... And when I was young, my favourite game was Donkey kong 8D It was very entertaining, but maybe a bit old by now?..

I've heard people say that Ookami is a good game too, and I'm getting it from my uncle soon so.. We'll see if I like it 8D

Asahi Kumoru
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Asahi Kumoru Send a message via MSN to Asahi Kumoru

Old 07-23-2007, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassandra
Just one more! DYNASTY WARRIORS! That had got to be the best of the best of the best!(to me anyway) The characters to choose from, the muitl-killing capabilities, the inner stories of the catastrophic concept of war...The Best!
I second this motion 8D I'm a huge fan of the Dynasty Warriors series. Game sites complain about how every game is the same but... seriously, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Taking on an entire army by myself with a beautifully-designed character armed with a sweet weapon and a killer moveset never gets old. My only wish is that they bring back the Japanese language tracks :<

Also, people should read the book it's based on because Romance of the Three Kingdoms is amazingness[/geek]

And, dunno how many people have played it, but Lords of the Realm II is still one of my favorite games. It's not easy, and that's why I love it. As an added benefit, the music is nifty~

Boogiepop
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-24-2007, 09:54 PM

I'm a huge fan of the the Suikoden series. I've played/own just about all of them. I'm still trying to find a reasonably priced Suikoden II though, and I haven't gotten around to playing the first one yet. Suikoden II would definitely be my favorite of the series though.

I've also followed the Final Fantasy series for a while. I stopped at IX though. I wasn't so fond of X and X-2 I managed to beat in a day without saving. .-.
Yeah, I was at a friend's house and she was off doing other things, so I got bored and starting playing. (she also didn't have a memory card.)
Final Fantasy Tatics is probably my favorite of that series. ^^;
I heard they're remaking that game for the PSP, which is very exciting for me. Since my PSone version doesn't always work for me anymore.

I also like Valkyrie Profile. The first one, I have the second one...but I have yet to finish it. Hehe, they've also made the first Valkryie Profile for the PSP too. Heheh, I plan on buying that too. =3

For newer games though I really love Okami and Shadow of the Colossus. Both very beautiful games.

Kat Flower
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2007, 08:37 PM

My favorite video game series is Kingdom Hearts. It's so much fun!! I also really like the Final Fantasy games.

blazing_angel47
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-06-2007, 02:42 PM

My favorite games are Kingdom Hearts II and the Bouncer. ^^