Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 10-26-2014, 03:14 PM

Tank you Steel! The app is Photo Grid if you want to check it out.

Mark: Aha! I do The Crow no justice with this. ;; Maybe I should buy some face paint and do my own version of him.

Thank you Kah. :)

I don't think I'm doing anything for Halloween. :/

steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 10-26-2014, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah Hilzin-Ec View Post
steelmagghia, that's because they become "uniform" in texture, so instead of two separate food groups it counts as one. I do that with rice and beans. I mix them until "it looks like a drunkard's vomit", according to my mom's words. And thanks for the compliment! I'm not one to wear dresses often, but having nice photos makes it worth the effort, hah.

Vanora, if I try to picture that without all the filters, you still look awesome.
Hahha, yep. That's about what the cake and ice cream mixture looks like with my sister.
You're quite welcome! I hardly ever wear dresses either. I LOVED them as a little kid, but I find them terribly uncomfortable these days. Being very large changes how clothes feel by a lot, sadly. But you really do just look amazing in that dress.

---------- Post added 10-26-2014 at 11:19 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanora View Post

Mark: Aha! I do The Crow no justice with this. ;; Maybe I should buy some face paint and do my own version of him.

Sadly, I have no room left on my phone to even update my current apps, much less download another.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 10-26-2014, 07:18 PM

I'm working for Halloween :| 8 and a half hours
I imagine my friends may have something going on or my roommates will have something going on at home. I'm not sure. But I'll probably get dragged into something after work, no doubt.

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 10-26-2014, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanora View Post

For the record, there's a precedent for a female Crow; I believe it was in one of the later comic series.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 10-27-2014, 01:17 AM

well i know i'm going trick or treating. my kiddo is not going to let me get out of that. but i need to dress up to. and i have a week to come up with a costume. though it looks like i'm falling back on my witch costume >.>

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-27-2014, 05:41 PM

I plan to just hide inside with the lights off and maybe eat candy

Kah Hilzin-Ec
The little creep with the weird ...
Send a message via MSN to Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 10-28-2014, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelmagghia View Post
Hahha, yep. That's about what the cake and ice cream mixture looks like with my sister.
You're quite welcome! I hardly ever wear dresses either. I LOVED them as a little kid, but I find them terribly uncomfortable these days. Being very large changes how clothes feel by a lot, sadly. But you really do just look amazing in that dress.
I have fat thighs, and dresses tend to be really unconfortable (what with my country's perpetually tropical weather) unless I'm wearing boxers or pantyhose underneath. Actually, I like shaving my legs and rubbing them with oil whenever I'm going to use a pantyhose...

steelmagghia

Old 11-01-2014, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah Hilzin-Ec View Post
I have fat thighs, and dresses tend to be really unconfortable (what with my country's perpetually tropical weather) unless I'm wearing boxers or pantyhose underneath. Actually, I like shaving my legs and rubbing them with oil whenever I'm going to use a pantyhose...
Oh gosh I know that pain. Thigh chafing is the WORST! I have spanx that I wear under skirts and dresses, not for holding anything in, but because they're nude colored and they keep the thighs from rubbing so much.

This is my costume that I wore to school and how I decorated my room window. The kids loved the fangs. Freaked a few of them out! Hahaha.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-01-2014, 02:15 AM

WOOT! This was my going to work face today XD

steelmagghia

Old 11-01-2014, 02:16 AM

THAT IS GORGEOUS! Best sugar skull ever!

Drop Bear
The myth or the legend?

Penpal

Old 11-01-2014, 03:28 AM

Nephy, that is possibly the absolute BEST face painting/makeup done in the sugar skull style that I have ever seen. Absolutely incredible detail and symmetry there!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 11-01-2014, 06:18 AM

It looks like they're stick on tattoos, actually
I could be wrong, though.

I braided my hair around my neck as a noose

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 11-01-2014, 06:22 AM

Steelmagghia, freaking kids out sounds like a nice bonus, teeheee~

Nephila, that looks incredible! Did you do that yourself or did someone help you?

Y'all be doing/did awesome stuff and I couldn't even get out of the house except for a dentist appointment. Putting on bright colours, much less a costume, is a no-no for my mom as long as we're grieving my recently-deceased grandmother. On a brighter note, it's holiday in my country so I won't have classes on monday.

Here is my cat, Mashu, hugging tightly my foot, after being rescued and bathed. She likes to climb the trees in my garden, but fell to the other side of the wall (an abandoned lot covered in thick underbrush) and was lost for 48 hours. She was probably thinking "I missed you so much", hahah.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-01-2014, 06:48 AM

It's a mix of Tattoo and make-up. :) Here's another from when I got home after work today and put on my veil. I made the flower clips with Mod Podge, Construction Paper, paint and glitter. :D All the blue and some of the black dots are mine. I have an all blue and black one from a few years back that was done all by me though. *goes to look for it*

Here!Also I painted the apple I'm holding. :)

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 11-01-2014, 07:00 AM

I like the little bits of blue on it, too. It's a really nice touch! Really makes it all that much better.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-01-2014, 07:02 AM

Thanks. I didn't want to be completely lazy on it. I just needed something quick today to do while half asleep before work. XD

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 11-01-2014, 07:17 AM

This was my "costume" for work. My chest isn't very white because I had work clothes on when I did the make-up and most of my chest was covered up

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-01-2014, 07:40 AM

Cool I like the way you braided it. :D

Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 11-01-2014, 07:48 AM

Awesome designs (both the make-up and the apple, hahah). I also think the blue bits enhance the whole black-red scheme.

Suona, may I steal your idea for next Halloween? I'm confident my hair will have grown all the way to my navel by then :P

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 11-01-2014, 08:01 AM

Thanks!
Of course, Kah. I'm not sure if it'll be quite long enough or not. Mine is half-way down my thighs. It's definitely worth a shot.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 11-01-2014, 03:45 PM

that is really clever thing to do with your hair for halloween o.O

steelmagghia

Old 11-01-2014, 04:12 PM

So many brilliant costumes! I love it!
Kah: It was kind of a nice bonus to freak a couple of them out, haha. I'm sorry you were unable to celebrate.
Suona: That was super clever!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 11-01-2014, 08:43 PM

Thanks!
I was able to just unloop it from my neck, too Guess I made it wide enough around
Once it was hanging down, it still reached all the way to my hips

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 11-01-2014, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
Thanks!
I was able to just unloop it from my neck, too Guess I made it wide enough around
Once it was hanging down, it still reached all the way to my hips
Free belt?

steelmagghia

Old 11-02-2014, 12:50 AM

Your hair is like a survival tool.