Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 04-08-2013, 11:39 PM

Tavi shook his head hard. “No! This isn’t even my car. It’s Mel’s, and I’ll be damned if I teach you to drive not only on the way to a job, but when it’s not even my vehicle.” He shooed her over. “Come on, come on, scoot. We can’t be going back and forth right now, we’ve got to get to the ferrets’ leader and see what’s going on. If we don’t figure out a way to keep the peace we’ll have a gang war on our hands downtown.”

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 04-08-2013, 11:47 PM

She pouted at him and put on a puppy dog look of sadness. Still, no effect. So she finally sighed and moved over, "Only because I think I could learn more with you by watching you drive." Stretching, she looked over at him and pointed out, "Downtown is pretty boring. Some action down there would be good. Some bright lights and loud noises... it will be like a New Year's party."

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 05-09-2013, 05:25 AM

Tavi shook his head, shutting the door when he got in and starting the vehicle. “New Years’ party with violence and guns.” He sighed, pulling out of the alley and onto a smaller street before heading toward a busier one. Surely this had to be some kind of play. She couldn’t honestly think the way she seemed to, or maybe it was just a type of defensive mechanism... And there he was, playing psychiatrist again. Had he wanted to do such things he would have gone to college for it! Or gone to college in the first place.

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 05-09-2013, 07:17 AM

Seeing the people and various buildings fly past as they drove, she pushed her eyes to the glass in curious excitement. If such a thing as people watching could gain ribbons, she would have won. Her trusting eyes with a gleam of innocence saw something ahead after a few minutes. With a gleeful clap of the hands she laughed, "Oh shiny!" But in her mind, her brain was processing what type of gun it was and the likelihood of accuracy. Turning to look at Tavi, Mia's eyes glittered like a fox toying with dinner. "Is it play time?"