Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-07-2016, 04:10 AM

"I think the right words are I am a brat," Jae chuckled, "It just comes out in different ways now. But yeah, we drove our parents crazy, and I don't think they really intended to have three kids so close together. And I think my brother is still hoping he'll grow. But that boat has definitely sailed. You sound like you were a good older sister though. No wonder your little sister loves you so much. Who wouldn't love their siblings when they do that much for them."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-07-2016, 05:47 AM

Misty laughed outright at Jae's words. The girl didn't seem much like a brat right now, but with pink hair like that, it must be inevitable. She didn't mind though, being used to brats. "Don't all kids drive their parents crazy?" she asked, still chuckling a little. She certainly did drive hers up the wall and that didn't even include the day she picked up drums or suddenly joined a rock band. "Shucks though. You need to stop saying all these nice things! I can't stay still like this anymore," she complained before a bright look passed over her face. "Hey, let's go bug those friends of yours instead! Prove me to me you're a brat!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-09-2016, 02:50 AM

"Well when you and your brothers broke several lamps and a couple walls growing up, I think you get a special merit award or something," Jae chuckled, "We were really quite destructive." Jae made an offended face, pouting a little at, "Oh you want to see me be a brat huh," she asked, tugging at one of Misty's pigtails. "Fine let's go bug the trio, hopefully they've stopped being gross by now. I really don't need to see more than I already did."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-09-2016, 09:41 PM

"Hey!" Misty exclaimed as Jae pulled one of her braids. She snatched it back, smoothing the hair over like it was precious. But then, she supposed she deserved it after taunting the other girl. "But did you say a couple walls?" she added as they headed to the table where the trio still sat, behaving far more than before. Erik had just returned with refills, grumbling under his breath about paying and losing some sort of contest.

"Sooo, is this the famous trio?" she asked as she walked up, grinning at the three men.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-09-2016, 10:37 PM

Jae smirked at Misty, unrepentant for messing with her hair, "Yeah we busted a couple of wholes in the walls. We were rowdy." She said as they walked up to the table and she nodded, "Yeah this is the trio. You met Elliot, and that's Javier and Erik," she said pointing to them each in turn. "This is Misty."

Elliot smiled at her, "It's good to see you again Misty. Great performance tonight too," he said politely, almost certain that his mates wouldn't be near as polite.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-10-2016, 04:40 AM

Misty nodded her head to Elliot in thanks, but she didn't get a chance to respond. "Ooh look, Jae brought her girlfriend to meet us! Does that make us like family now, offering approval?" Javier exclaimed before offering a thumbs up. "Given!"

Erik rolled his eyes, feeling too disgusted to join in the fun. "Don't be such an idiot, Javi," he complained with a sip from his drink. Waving to the empty seats, he offered for the girls to sit. "We're having a ball here, so feel free to join in. But if you want free drinks too, you have to join our game." A grin flashed on his face just briefly before vanishing. Misty flushed too bad to notice, but she took the proffered seat anyway.

"Uh....just what sort of game...?"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-11-2016, 02:18 AM

Jae reached over and smacked Javier on the back of the head, before settling into her seat and glaring at the man as Misty sat next to her. She eyed the three suspiciously when Erik a mentioned a game, "Yes, what sort of game exactly."

Elliot chuckled, "Don't look so suspicious Jae. We aren't that crazy. Just your run of the mill truth or dare time game. Except if you forfeit you have to buy the next round of drinks. Or fail to complete a dare or be honest enough in a truth for the satisfaction of the group. And anything that would get us thrown out of the bar is off-limits as far as dares go."

Jae considered them for a second, looking for a lie, but she knew Erik and Elliot could both be sensible at times, so she shrugged, "Sure, sounds fun. What about you Misty?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-11-2016, 04:36 AM

After listening to the rules, Misty nodded her head with a smile. She liked a little on the edge stuff and the chance for free drinks of course. It sounded a little too simple. What sort or truth or dare could she actually lose on if outrageous get-thrown-out-of-the-bar acts were out of bounds? "Sure. Count me in. Who's turn is it?" she asked. Erik and Javier traded grins behind Elliot's back. Even if they could be sensible from time to time, they were known to play dirty. It made every game just a little more difficult and fun.

"New players first," Erik answered. "Jae then? Truth or dare?"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-11-2016, 04:46 AM

Jae narrowed her eyes at Erik, not liking the look he'd just shared with Javier, but also complete not about to chicken out just because these boys couldn't be trusted. Besides, if they pulled something horrendous, she could just get them back in the next round. "Dare." she said, her voice as unaffected as possible, just waiting.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-12-2016, 05:12 AM

Erik nodded his head, expecting as much from the pink haired girl. He also already had a dare in mind as revenge for his previous lose. Though the target was entirely different. Jae or Elliot or whoever, it still felt like revenge. "Fine then. I'm going to order you a drink and you have to drink it. So excuse me a second," he said before heading to the bar once more. There he ordered three different shots at random, all placed in the same glass. It was the perfect, deadly concoction.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-13-2016, 03:32 AM

Jae made a face and mumbled something along the lines of, "Why do I feel I'm being punished for a crime I didn't commit?" she grumbled, but when Erik set the concoction down in front of her she downed it while grimacing at the burn of the different alcohols, certain she'd be feeling the effects of the drink soon enough. After she was done, and washed it down with a couple sips of water to help settle the burn in her throat and stomach. She coughed before turning to Javier and asking, "Truth or dare?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-13-2016, 09:58 PM

The guys shared amused looks as Misty eyed Jae, silently asked if she was okay. She didn't know what sort of drink Erik gave her, but judging by Jae's face, it was helluva nasty. Maybe this drinking game might be a little more dangerous than she planned. Time to keep her wits about her.

Javier leaned forward in his seat, chin resting in his palm as he gave Jae a very hyena worthy smile, somewhere between amused and dangerous. "Truth."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-14-2016, 02:03 AM

Jae matched Javier, not about to back down and not the slightest bit afraid of the man, and instead considered him, knowing that the other could be kinda shameless, he'd probably share just about anything, and wouldn't be too embarrassed, so there was no point in trying to do that. She contemplated for a second more before asking, "What was the last intimate moment you ruined, and how did you ruin it? You boys back him up if it's true and rat him out if he's lying," she added, eyeing Elliott and Erik.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-14-2016, 04:15 AM

Javier's smile fell for a second, leaving him looking shocked and confused before he recovered. Turning to look at his mates, he tried to defend himself. "I haven't ruined anything intimate before. Have I? I mean, not really. Yeah," he started as he thought about it. "I can't think of any moment." Nodding his head, he smiled again with confidence.

Erik leaned back against his seat, giving the other man a complete skeptical look. "That's a fucking lie."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-15-2016, 03:07 AM

Elliot made a face, "Definitely a lie, babe, I had the bruise to prove it and not the good kind." He said, slightly frowning. Did Javier forget, or did he really think he could get away with not telling the truth on this?

Jae chuckled and looked back at Javier, "Does this mean you have to buy as all drinks? Or you could tell the full story now, and just get out of it." she questioned, now curious just how exactly Javier had managed to give Elliot a bruise during sex.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-15-2016, 03:47 AM

At Jae's question, Erik butted in. "Oh, he has to do both. There's no way he's getting out of this story, but he lied so he gets to cough up drinks either way." It wasn't like they played with clear rules. Mostly, whatever hurt the worst went.

Javier pouted at his mates, looking sheepish toward Elliot for a second before turning back to Erik. "Um...which time are you guys talking about? I think I'd remember a bruise. Was that like on the arm or the leg or...?" he asked, scratching his head with a clueless look.

Erik threw up his hands. "Idiot! How about the time Mr. I-think-I'm-sexy tried to do a strip tease and elbowed Elliot right off the bed! He hit the dresser and everything!" He skipped over the fact that he almost laughed his own self right off the bed after that, ruining what was left of the mood.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-15-2016, 04:03 AM

Elliot rolled his eyes fondly at Javier, of course the idiot didn't even remember. "Oh and you were so much better that evening Erik. Mr. I'm laughing to hard to make sure my mate wasn't concussed or everything." He looked over at Jae, "It was a team effort really, but Javier started it, so definitely his faults."

Jae chuckled at the story, she could imagine the bed got a little crowded with three people and it was probably far easier to accidentally shove someone off. "Christ, you guys are ridiculous." she said, before looking over at Javier, "But I do believe you us some drinks."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-15-2016, 10:40 PM

Javier rolled his eyes, giving up on pride at this point. Erik huffed at his own jab, looking put out and yet unrepentant. The laughter had been worth it after all. No one actually got hurt. "Fine, fine..." Javier whined as he got up to fetch the next round of drinks. If things continued like this, they'd all end up drunk by the end of the night. Then again, that was kind of the point.

"So who's next? Misty?" he added as he returned to the table. "Truth or dare."

Misty sat in a state of wonder so she almost forgot to respond. She didn't think it possible, but it seemed she found friends more ridiculous than hers. She didn't even understand how a trio like them could exist. But they were absolutely perfect for each other and she felt no doubt about that. "Truth?"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-16-2016, 02:45 AM

"You two are lucky, I love you," Elliot muttered, "You're such idiots it's a marvel you even survived this long, especially you," he directed at Javier just as he was returning to the table, smacking him on the hip as he said it, kind of a love tap.

Jae was still chuckling a little bit at the antics of the trio, but she looked up in curiosity now that it was Misty turned, wondering what evil question Javier could have in mind.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-17-2016, 01:12 AM

Javier hummed under his breath and opened his mouth, about to ask some terrible idea of a question. Multiple glares from his table-mates stopped him though. Pausing, he considered Misty's newness to them and took pity. "Okay. Ever kissed before?"

Misty raised one eyebrow. Were they going easy on her? Or did they think that little of her? "Yes. I don't need to share details do I?" she answered.

Javier shrugged one shoulder in response. "Not unless you want to." That left Misty nodding her head and dismissing the idea with a wave.

"Hmkay. Then you don't need to know."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-17-2016, 04:11 AM

"Awwww is the story that bad," Jae asked, not able to deny some sort of curiosity about it. "Is it like those awkward horrible high school first kisses, that are just so embarrassing and yet you're guaranteed to remember them for the rest of your life cuz they were your first kiss?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-17-2016, 03:25 PM

Misty sent Jae a small glare, not about to budge on her silence. "More like, there's nothing worth telling about it and it's still none of your business." Maybe she could tell Jae the personal things, at some point anyway. Not here though with jackals across the table from her. Feeling she got her point across, she turned to the two men who hadn't had their turn yet. "Okay, Elliot. Truth or dare?"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-17-2016, 04:56 PM

Jae stuck her tongue out at Misty, but let the topic drop, after all it really wasn't any of her business if Misty didn't want to tell. But maybe she'd ask later when they weren't around the guys because if that's why Misty didn't want to say, Jae honestly couldn't blame her.

Elliot considered not really sure which he want dot do at the moment. There hadn't been a dare in awhile, but he generally preferred doing truth because they were often easier. After a couple of moments of thinking he, he murmured, "Truth, I guess."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-18-2016, 03:24 PM

Misty eyed Elliot for a second before nodding. She didn't know him well at all, but she understood his soulmates and the rules of this game. She may seem sweet, but that didn't mean she couldn't be a little devilish too. "Alright. Sex on the Beach or Between the Sheets?" she asked, making no hint of the double entendre. Whichever answer she got would sound inappropriate, all wrapped up in a question about alcohol.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 03-20-2016, 10:51 PM

Elliot stared back at Misty, contemplating how to answer her question. He was aware of the double entendre, but wasn't sure how he should answer. Deciding that answering about drinks was boring, especially since he wasn't a fan of either really, he finally shrugged and said, "Between the sheets, sand in places you never want sand. For days." he murmured, definitely speaking from experience. He turned to eye Erik afterward, "I do believe it's your turn again babe. Truth or dare?"

Last edited by Wings of Writing; 03-21-2016 at 11:29 PM..