khomi
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-23-2007, 02:04 AM

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Isn't this going to be the first Guitar Hero game for the Wii?

Anyone else excited? I personally like this because I can play it upstairs in my room, instead of downstairs where the PS2 is, which is actually why I've never bought any other versions. But I've played Guitar Hero before, and besides for a slightly pained wrist, it was definitely lots of fun.

And the songs list seems alright too. I recognize a lot of bands, albeit not as many of the exact songs.

Here's the Wikipedia article for quick reference.

So, discuss:
- Glad that it's coming out for the Wii?
- Do you like the list of songs?
- Anything else about Guitar Hero you'd like to say? XD

mrwhiskers
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-23-2007, 03:25 AM

i cant imagine how it's gonna be any different that the xbox and ps2 versions
just another guitar to play on

khomi
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-23-2007, 03:31 AM

It probably won't be a whole lot different from the previous versions. But what I'm saying is that it'll possibly be more convenient for people who either have only a Wii, or for some reason or another find it easier to access their/a Wii.

mrwhiskers
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-23-2007, 04:09 AM

well that's obvious if all the person has is a wii, then yea, they should be excited
but srsly, not even a ps2 or 360? only wii
i weep for that person

Tre Le Coco

Old 09-25-2007, 03:42 PM

It says PC too O.o;

a minute AWAY x
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-07-2008, 06:48 PM

i really like guitar hero 3 for the wii. except i know only one other person other than myself that has it for the wii, which makes it problematic for two-player on playstation D:

i like GH3 the best out of all the games because i feel like they cleaned up the game a lot. plus, hammer-ons actually work.

i am not anticipating GH4 aerosmith. gah. now it's going going down the hole.

Mars180
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-07-2008, 09:13 PM

that game rocks and somehow it got the nickname lou, and devil O.o i think i kno y XD

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-07-2008, 09:28 PM

I never bothered to buy Guitar Hero until my parents got it for me on the Wii. I can't really say much for how 3 compares to the other ones. I have a small complaint for the controller though. I hate how you have to take the controller out of the guitar whenever your on the Wii menu. I just wanna leave it in there since I don't use that one for anything else. >.<

Pheonix
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-07-2008, 10:10 PM

THAT GAME ROCKS!!!

Gnomesquid
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Gnomesquid Send a message via Yahoo to Gnomesquid

Old 03-09-2008, 05:33 PM

I have it, but my controller broke, so the whammy bar doesn't work. It wouldn't be a problem in Guitar Hero 2, but in Guitar Hero 3 you need it for battles.

It's really fun, though. I like the online play, because I could never do multiplayer before.

dichromaticbeagle
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to dichromaticbeagle Send a message via Yahoo to dichromaticbeagle

Old 03-18-2008, 06:04 AM

I have this game. But... I don't have the guitar for it on the Wii..-___-;; Just the wiimote. And I find it somewhat annoying to use maybe 'cause I've got a guitar controller for Guitar Hero on my Playstation 2.

I can't seem to find a Guitar Hero controller for Wii here.. T_T

kyoshiana
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to kyoshiana Send a message via Yahoo to kyoshiana

Old 08-26-2008, 06:29 AM

I hadn't played guitar hero until my sister bought a wii and got guitar hero 3 for it... and I fell in love with it because I thought it'd be lame at first but when I played it was actually addicting... well, it was for me anyway and I like the wireless remote and guitar because I can answer the door or the phone if I need to while I'm playing without putting it down XD

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 08-27-2008, 03:17 AM

I wub this game.
I've played it on Wii and Xbox, and I didn't notice a difference, really. >_>

But the Aerosmith version was just ugh. I played it in Wal-Mart. Is Aerosmith really deserving of their own version of GH? :\

ZERO WolF
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to ZERO WolF

Old 09-17-2008, 03:44 AM

I seem to have noticed, that the wii in particular, that the whammy bar breaks. I know several people that have the wii version and its whammy has snapped. If you want to fix it, Simply use a rubber band and wrap it around the whammy and the guitar strap. Simple as that. :3
I have the PS2 version, Which bar load times is exactly the same as the wii. The PS3 and 360 versions differ only in Downloadable content.