Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 06-01-2013, 03:16 AM

Trigan walked out of his room and everyone was scattered around the building, from the looks of it the first person he saw was Akito being himself and everyone was working on something from the looks of it Trigan made his way up to Akito with his smile still on his face "hey sword guy get anything good" he said talking about the raid, he was bored after finishing the makeshift gym he didn't know what to do he wasn't a worker he was a fighter.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-02-2013, 04:26 AM

Staying on the floor with his legs crossed and his eyes closed, Akito continued to mediate silently to himself. If anyone were to had looked at him from whether in front of him or across the room it would've looked almost as though the dark-haired male wasn't even breathing any longer. His entire surroundings were of no importance any longer as Akito mediated the only thing left around him was an infinite space of nothingness. With how everything was at this point, he was easily able to find his center as he kept trying to find stronger ways to protect those around him. Now that he had found this colony and was now part of it, he wasn't simply going to let himself become weak and end up letting those around him get hurt.

The last thing Akito had expected was when the sudden voice of a male had caught him off of his mediating. Slowly enough, he had reopened his eyes only to look up at the male who seemed to had been Trigan asking if Akito had found anything good over back at the drug store. Directing his own gaze toward the exit of the building, Akito had only looked back toward Trigan for a moment. "If you want to know, you might want to ask Tristan or Nimbus..they're on their way back right now. They should already be here by now. By the way, you might want to prepare yourself for anything..we had an encounter with a bunch of marauders and i don't think they are just going to give up..just like that." He said before closing his eyes once more and beginning to mediate silently to himself once again.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 06-02-2013, 04:44 AM

Nimbus was surprised they weren't going to drive back and was slightly agitated that he had to push the car. He got out and helped Tristan out. It didn't take long to push it back to the warehouse and it didn't really exhaust Nimbus. It wasn't hard, but still a pain in the ass. He followed the male inside and leaned on the wall. D ran over to him with an excited look on her face. "Did you get me anything?", she said eagerly. Nimbus had completely forgotten to get D anything. He had been too busy trying to take out marauders he didn't get to grab anything for D. "Sorry, D. I didn't get the chance to look. Ask Tristan if there's anything you can have.", he said. D obviously look disappointed. She looked over to Tristan, who started annoucning stuff and talking about a Death car, which was a stupid name for a car. D looked agitated when Tristan said he was locking the food up. She let out a sigh, "It's no big deal...Tri prolly won't let me have anything. You heard him, he ain't lettin' nobody get to that stash.".

D went over to a window and looked out the crack to see if she could see This "Death Car". Her eyes widened when she saw it. She hadn't seen a car that was in such good condition and actually worked in a long time. She wanted to paint it crimson with flames on the sides. "You're calling that baby Death Car? Really, Tri? That's the BEST name you could think of?! You have a shit imagination, dude!", D called out as she stepped away from the window.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 06-02-2013, 05:17 PM

"You know, I personally don't 'care' what you want to call it. To me, it's a death-car. It brings us armored safety, and to our enemy's, hot lead. So yea, it's a Death car. "he said. He then put a thick chocolate bar in D's hand "here D, you 'dropped' this. "He said. He had a soft-spot for pretty looking women. He was a sucker when it came to the opposite sex.

Svanna smiled at Gemini, then wrote the name, not caring how it was spelt. Hell, for all she knew, that was a family name. "Here you go 'Gemini Starr'. Your now a Official Member of our Colony. Welcome . "she said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-04-2013, 03:12 AM

Gemini jumped up and down and clapped."Great! Gemini is pack member now!" She cheered happily."Now Gemini learn write and speak,yes?" She asked,eyes shining.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 06-04-2013, 03:42 AM

"Fine, you call it death car. I'm calling her...Roxxie! Yeah, I like that. Roxxie.", D said as she rubbed her chin and looked out the window at the car. When she turned around from the window she was surprised to see Tristan slip a chocolate bar into her hand. She looked at him and gave him a sly smile. "Why, thank you. I would have been lost without it.", she said before she peeled back the wrapper and nomed on it.

Andraus

Old 06-04-2013, 04:58 PM

Svanna nodded, and looked around in the books they had. Surprisingly, she found a book for beginner-readers. Why would something like that be here? She didn't linger on it long, but she did give it to Gemini. "Try looking at this for awhile. Sense you already know some word's, you should be set to start. If you have any questions, ask. "She said.

Tristan went outside, and looked at the Death-car. At first look, it would seem alright, but the car was on the brink of wreck. Brakes needed to be replaced, battery was almost dead, and the Machine-gun needed ammo. Plus, the Metal on the car was rusting through in some places, so that'd needed to be replaced, or reinforced. "Nimbus! Akito! Trigun! I need you out here now! "he called out.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-05-2013, 02:53 AM

Gemini took the book eagerly and opened it,concentrating hard on the squiggles written there.She wandered around as she tried to read,until she found herself staring at a nearly wrecked car.The alpha male,Tristan,was there,along with the girl D.Gemini blinked at Tristan."You need car fix? Gemini help! Give good weapons system,make real death car!" She said,still holding her book.

Temple

Old 06-05-2013, 11:28 AM

Trigan sighed as he walked around most people seemed to be busy doing something he cracked his back as he found himself on the top floor dangling his legs over the edge, "Hey mom i'm safe I guess is this what you wanted" he said to himself as he could soon here Tristan calling from the car so he jumped down landing on the first floor as he made his way over to Tristan and Gemini he looked at the car and tilted his head he didn't know that they had a can so it was surprising, at most to see he looked back up at Tristan "What can I do for you"

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 06-05-2013, 08:54 PM

By the time Trigan had finally decided to walk away from him, Akito had returned to his deep mediation as he kept his surroundings once again blank. All the conversations going around him had gone to a complete silence while Akito had once more gone into a state that looked almost as though he had no longer breathed. This time, since there was no longer any distractions coming over to him he was able to mediate much easier into his own mind. Within a matter of seconds, his soul and body had gone into a complete sync as his memories instantly flushed straight back into his mind. Unlike many others that had mediated upon things and had memories flushed back into them, Akito's memories had became strong enough that it felt almost as though it were physical.

His memories were all filled with pain and suffering as the very first sight he was able to see was that of the day his mother and father died right before his own eyes by the mutated creatures. His sight wasn't clear since during that same time, Akito was still hidden underneath the blankets of the bed. His father had been fending off many of the creatures using one of the blades while his mother used the second. Both of these swords that they used were the same exact ones Akito used to this day as well. It wasn't long before both of his parents were out of breath and ended up being slaughtered right before his eyes. The smell of their blood seemed almost fresh as though they were just killed freshly right in front of him once again.

The sudden voice of a male calling out his name was probably the only thing that caught Akito out of his mediation once again. This time however, once he had reopened his eyes; the dark haired male had been breathing heavily with sweat covering his entire face. Wiping the sweat away from his face using his arm, Akito had stood back up to his feet before making his way straight over toward Tristan as he had called for him. It had been a bit difficult to regain his steady breathing once again as he was still panting just a bit by the time he reached his way over toward Tristan. "What you need?" Were his only words before Akito had actually taken a look over at the armored car that they had gotten earlier from the marauders. From the look of it, the vehicle was going to be good for protection but yet it still looked rather easy for anyone to be shoot from the outside if someone were a good enough shooter. Whatever the case was, Akito hadn't bothered to speak anything about the car since he didn't feel like it was his place to speak up.

Andraus

Old 06-10-2013, 06:53 PM

Once a majority were there, Tristan pointed to the Car. "Here's the Run-down on the Car : Battery needs to be Charged, Brakes need to be replaced, and The Machine gun needs ammo. Plus, the Cars starting to rust in places, so we need either to fix the holes, or reinforce them with some metal. I'm Thinking we got two options. Option A : We repair the Car with the tools we have, or Option B : We scrap it for parts. We could use the Engine and Machine gun. "he said. He wanted this to be a Group Decision.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-11-2013, 03:07 AM

Gemini raised her hand and jumped."No,no,car can be saved! We fix it,and Gemini put in better guns,like my guns! Look,mine good!" She said,taking one of her guns and showing it off.Gemini loved to show off her customized guns.They were specially made to shoot several different kinds of bullets: Regular,Pulse,Explosive,Blade and Smoke.The blade bullets were her own special invention.Shaped like BB bullets,about the size of quarters,they were designed so that,after leaving the gun barrel,they would sprout tiny blades,causing them to resemble something like a ninja star.The blades were hooked and designed to spin,so that they would cut into flesh and then stick there.Only Gemini could remove one of these bullets."See? Gemini give car guns like this,and fix up battery.Just set this gun to pulse,use energy to charge battery.Easy."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 06-11-2013, 03:16 AM

D groaned when she wasn't called out to the car. She glared at Nimbus who just rolled his eyes and went outside. She looked around before she ran out after him. Screw sitting in there, she wanted to help! She was sure she could do something. Nimbus looked at her with a look of disapproval, but D didn't give a damn. She just shoved him playfully and giggled. D looked over the car and ran her finger over it. "I Vote we fix her and give her a sweet paint job! We need a ride! It'd be easier to go searching for supplies! And look like bad-asses! Paint her cherry red and add flames to the side, and she'll be perfect! Well, after we fix her up, anyway.", she said with a smile.

Nimbus looked at the car. Although he didn't care much about the paint job and 'looking like bad-asses' he agreed with D. They could use a car. If they ever had to vacate the building or go searching far away, it'd be a safer and faster option than walking. "I agree with D, mostly. We should fix it up.", he said.

Temple

Old 06-11-2013, 11:27 PM

Trigan smiled as he looked over the falling apart car he thought about all the faults and pros of fixing this thing up when he heard both robots voice the opinions "hmm you have valid points but I think it tells people shoot me and even with it we have to keep light move fast and quiet and the car will be just another obstacle for us where we could use the parts to benefit us in our base of operations" he said but it didn't matter what they did he was only asked what he thought.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-12-2013, 04:02 AM

Once exiting the building and approaching Tristan, Akito had kept most of his attention onto the car before him. It hadn't taken too much time for the rest of the members within the building to decide to reveal themselves as well. From what Tristan had asked, he had came up with the ideas of either trashing the car and scavenging it for parts to see if it would assist any of them in any sorts of ways. For the moment, Akito had stayed silent as he stared at the car for about a minute or two while the others had suggested mostly that it would've been a better idea to simply repair the entire thing to use as a land vehicle to get to their destinations quicker. However, from what it had seemed Trigan had also made a good point that such a large vehicle would give away their position rather easy to tell their surrounding enemies to take an immediate shot at them.

The decision was a rather tough one, Akito had placed a single hand onto the hull of the car itself as he ran his hand against the surface smoothly. There had been many spots of the car that showed age of rust that this car was indeed old and been through quite a lot. "The vehicle will make us spotted much more easy. That is true, but if we have any injured allies..it will be useful to have this to carry them back to a safer area rather then carrying them." Akito had suggested, whether or not they would go with his idea or not to keep the car the way it was and to simply repair it was none of his concern. Stepping away from the car, Akito had rested his back against the entrance back into the building as he ended up closing his eyes and beginning to listen to his surroundings to make sure the area was still safe.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-12-2013, 04:02 AM

Gemini tilted her head."Maybe Trigan right.But can fix that! Fix car,but make lighter and faster.Paint black to blend in,make it like shadows.Put silver flames for D,make bad-ass.Like...like Batmobile!! Super Shadow of death car!" She said,getting excited at the thought of making a really cool car.It was like they were superheros from the comics she had tried to read before.

Andraus

Old 06-13-2013, 01:14 AM

"I guess that moves it. We're fixing this baby up. "Svanna said, once the Majority had voted it. She then turned to Both Trigun and Akito. "You two. Go outside, and stand Guard at the Gate. We need to set up a watch, to make sure no-one sneaks up on us when we turn our backs. "She said to them. She then turned to D and Gemini. "Gemini, D, I need you to check all around the compound for Gasoline. We have 25 gallons, at the most, but we'll need all we can get. We'll need it to power up the Generator, so we can use our power-tools."She said. She then turned to Nimbus and Her brother. "Tristan, Nimbus, get the Foundation laid out for Roxxie. She better look pretty when we're done. "She said, taking D's name for it.

"Why are you- Never-mind. "Tristan said, then got started with the Car. First thing first : cut out all the Rusted or damaged Metal. Using his plasma dagger, he made clean Incisions on the Metal, only cutting off just enough to take off the metal. He then got a toolbox out, and handed it to Nimbus. "Get out all the Bolts, Screws, and bits you can with the tools. We need to conserve everything we have. "He said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-13-2013, 02:21 AM

Gemini looked at Svanna and nodded,saluting.Find gasoline? Done.She looked over at D,wondering if they would go together or separately.

Andraus

Old 06-15-2013, 06:09 AM

IchirusVampireGirl: Temple: momochan: happydeath:

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 06-15-2013, 06:19 AM

(O.O Oh damn, I thought I posted here already. Whoops! >w< I'm so sorry!! Didn't mean to make you guys wait like that. ~Beats laptop~ I thought for sure i posted and pressed send.)

While Akito had stood by the large metal wall and had listened to everyone else discuss about what to do with the car. He hadn't really bothered to pay much attention to what the group was going to do about it, even if they had decided to take the car apart and use the remains for something useful it wouldn't had really mattered too much to him. In the end, it had seemed as though Svanna had made the final vote to keep the car the way it was and to simply repair it to make it better.
Right when his name was called out by Svanna, Akito had immediately turned his gaze over toward the woman. She had told him as well as telling Trigun to stand outside as guards to make sure of no disturbance would get in the way while they had fixed up the car. Without so much as a word to the woman or anyone else, Akito had made his way to the exit of the large building before leaning against the outside wall. Closing his eyes, the dark-haired male began to listen to his surroundings to see if there was anyone spying on them or if anymore of those marauders were on their way.

Temple

Old 06-15-2013, 05:38 PM

(I will have to post tomorrow so until then Trigan will be siting crossed legged outside with Akito)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 06-18-2013, 05:11 PM

(Sorry I've been holding you up guys. if I get the bolt/screw stuff mixed up, it's because I'm tired as shit right now. MY BRIAN NO COMPREHEND RIGHT NOW)

Nimbus took the tool box and stared at it for a moment. Really, this was slightly agitating. He'd rather be with Akio relaxing than dealing with this. He slipped open the case and pulled out a wrench before he started removing bolts. Every bolt he removed, he'd drop into the tool box. He included the rusted ones as well. They might not be as good as the others, but they might be good for something. Who knows. It was better to not waste supplies. Once he was done staking off the bolts, he moved to removing the screws. he placed the wrench back into the toolbox and pulled out a screw driver. He'd start removing screws and then going back to the tool box to get a different screw driver for the different screws.

"As long as i get to explore, I'm happy!", D said with a smile. She strutted around happily, kicking over rocks and looking behind stuff to see if she could find anything. So far, she just found a really shiny rock she named Dave. It was her beaty rock. She would use it to beat the shit out of anyone who fucked with her. Dave loved the taste of blood, so he happily agreed to be hear beaty rock. Okay, this shit was lame. Dave was cool, but searching wasn't. It was boring as hell. There was no action or ANYTHING. Now Dave was making fun of her. SHUT UP DAVE, NO ONE LOVES YOU. Oh, sweety. I'm sorry. I love you! I just lashed out because I can't find anything. Wait...I'm talking to a rock. What the fuck am I doing?

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-19-2013, 02:52 AM

((...lol Momo made Wolfie laugh so hard thank you Wolfie needed that!))

Gemini started to get board quickly.She couldn't find any gasoline.She did,however,find D talking to a rock."Um...D? Rock is bothering you?" She asked.She had never heard of a talking rock before,but with all the mutants around,she figured maybe it was possible.

Andraus

Old 06-20-2013, 02:00 AM

(ACTION ACTION ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Suddenly, Trigun, Akito, and anyone outside, would see a Chopper flying ahead. It was a Transport/evac chopper. It seemed to be approaching the Ware-house. However, a Wild-beast jumped off the Roof, and jumped onto the Chopper. It crashed landed not to far away. Svanna looked up from a book she was reading. "What the hell?" She said, and ran outside. "Akito! Trigun! what was that?!"

Tristan looked up. "You heard that, Right Tristan?" He asked, putting his stuff down. He then Holstered his pistol. "Get your shit ready. We might need to mount up in a few minutes. "he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-20-2013, 03:22 AM

Gemini looked up sharply."D,hide talking rock.Maybe danger." She said,bounding away.She would need to be told later that the rock didn't actually speak.She reached Svanna quickly,and skidded to a stop next to her."Alpha lady,what happened? Big crash sound!"