TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-15-2010, 01:00 AM

Hey! You! I'm looking to RP with someone one-on-one, and I figured this would be the best way.

The RP I'm proposing (with whoever decides to RP with me) is one that's kind of a crossover of Star Trek and Star Trek: The Next Generation. Hopefully, these issues will be cleared up at a later date.

Please let me know if anyone is willing to start a one-on-one RP!

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 01-15-2010, 04:31 AM

I am willing to start one, but it wouldn't be Star Trek though (neither one of the Star Treks).

For more info on what I role play and how I role play. Go to the link below:

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...semi-open.html

Kika988
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Kika988 Send a message via MSN to Kika988 Send a message via Yahoo to Kika988

Old 01-15-2010, 05:13 PM

Hello! Its your Cap'n Jack from the Doctor Who RP ;-) I'd be interested in the Star Trek RP! I have to warn you, the only ones I'm familiar with are some TOS, Voyager, and ST2009, but as long as you played the TNG roles I'd be completely cool with a crossover. What sort of plot were you thinking?

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-16-2010, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kika988 View Post
Hello! Its your Cap'n Jack from the Doctor Who RP ;-) I'd be interested in the Star Trek RP! I have to warn you, the only ones I'm familiar with are some TOS, Voyager, and ST2009, but as long as you played the TNG roles I'd be completely cool with a crossover. What sort of plot were you thinking?
It'd be dealing with a time warp, bringing the ToS characters into the time of TNG. We can use OCs, just as long as we know their personalities inside and out.

What I've got in mind could have a battle on two (or even three) fronts: The Borg, Romulans, and another enemy that we dream up to cause even more problems for the Federation.

Kika988
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Kika988 Send a message via MSN to Kika988 Send a message via Yahoo to Kika988

Old 01-17-2010, 06:08 AM

Does it have to be OCs? How many TOS characters were you wanting pulled through? I could easily play some of the TOS characters (would LOVE to do McCoy and Kirk, or even one or the other), cause I'm just as unfamiliar with TNG as they would be ^.^;;

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-17-2010, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kika988 View Post
Does it have to be OCs? How many TOS characters were you wanting pulled through? I could easily play some of the TOS characters (would LOVE to do McCoy and Kirk, or even one or the other), cause I'm just as unfamiliar with TNG as they would be ^.^;;
Yep, it can have OCs. We'd just need to post their profiles and such. I was thinking that one of us could run the ToS characters, and the other could run the TNG characters. I know TNG, all I'd need to do is catch up a bit on the episodes (like I'm doing now.)