fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 02-23-2010, 12:25 AM

Hello! I am fairywaif. I am a veteran roleplayer, having done it for about 6 or 7 years now. I write in a literate manner, and would prefer that you did too. By that I mean no chatspeak (unless it really suits the character), and sentences that make sense. I simply don't want to be scratching my head or feel a headache coming on as I try to decipher your sentence. (This could probably be considered semi-literate to literate.) Don't be afraid if you're new to role-playing though! I will help you with it all I can.

Feel free to post if you think we'd be a good role-play match. You can also PM me. Simply put your idea, if you have one, or let me know you'd be interested in role-playing if I come up with an idea. It would also be helpful if you list your favorite kinds of role-plays, if I need to come up with an idea for us to do together. I'm also open to being one member of a multi-cast crew, whether it be in a private roleplay, or with other members of Menewsha.

Also, be aware that while I'll post as much as I can, if I'm not given anything to post with I can't do anything with it. I'll assume the same goes for you too! So please, tell me if what I posted isn't informative enough.
----------

Types of Roleplays I Like

I'm not very picky, but I do like the following genres the best:

Science-Fiction
Fantasy (elves, fairies, dragons etc.)
School of Magic
Magic Powered ones in general

Still, feel free to try me!

I usually don't do strictly romance, however I'll probably consider it at least. Usually I like to have other elements in there, and have it appear naturally.

----------

Roleplays I'm Currently In:
None, currently, but feel free to ask for a sample of my work. I consider myself a literate roleplayer.

----------

Current Ideas I Have for Roleplays That Aren't Being Used Yet:
I'm considering making one where people's eye colors determines their magic ability. I'd have to work out scale and types though. Feel free to come up with the schema and message me with the actual roleplay, so I can join.

----------

Favorite Roleplayers:

Jessiflakes
vgracebutterfly

Last edited by fairywaif; 06-02-2010 at 11:08 PM.. Reason: Changing things

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 03-01-2010, 02:51 PM

Open! Bring your ideas!

sidrabutterfly
Infinitely odd

Old 03-01-2010, 07:10 PM

umm lets see. here's a couple ideas.
  • We could be two 'regular' teens who end up in a different world with strange powers.
  • the magic shop idea (like in XXXholic) where we both get something from there, and are connected in unusual ways.
  • or both on a quest to find some sort of object.
That's all I got right now. I might go and add some more later.

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 03-01-2010, 07:35 PM

Those sound good! I am leaning towards the first one, the two teens that end up in a different world with new powers. Are they there for a reason, or is it just an accident?

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 06-02-2010, 11:21 PM

Well, my sister has had school lately, but I've been out for a while, and I'm getting bored. She seems to have trouble getting back to me. :lol::stare: So if anyone would like to make a roleplay with me, I'd be delighted.

numerica
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-03-2010, 12:34 AM

Hi! I'd be interested, although I don't have very many ideas for what. I'm somewhat new at forum roleplaying, although I'm a veteran tabletop RPer. I've participated in one long term RP over on Gaia, and that's about it.

The only idea I can come up with right now would be for two young adults, (teen or college age), who are kidnapped by the Fae, because they are actually decendents thereof, and they are about to come of age and thus into their powers...

If that doesn't sound interesting to you, I am open to suggestions.

Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 06-03-2010, 10:52 PM

i'd like to do a fantasy roleplay with you.I like assasin,pharoah's daughter or other ideas.Im open to any ideas pretty much.I can play a guy if we double :D

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 06-05-2010, 08:50 PM

That sopunds like a very cool idea numerica. Once I get home (I'm at the library, running errands) I'll set that up.

Maka-chan, that's a good starting point. (That is meant to be one roleplay right? If not, I think those would work well together.) Which would you prefer to be?

Maka-chan
Pm Me To Role-play With Me
Send a message via AIM to Maka-chan Send a message via MSN to Maka-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Maka-chan

Old 06-05-2010, 08:58 PM

which one did you want to do?the assisin or pharoah's daughter?

numerica
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-07-2010, 06:02 PM

Cool! I have to do some shopping soon, but I should be back on later tonight.