Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 11-28-2007, 04:17 PM

Name: Korsh
Race: Human
Apperiance:
Bio: His life has been run by other people for too long. He has been under other peoples rule for about 10 years now, and needs to do something about it.

He had just moved into town, and into a little house in the quietest part of the town. He was hopeing that he could get other people to help him rebel, but no one wants to help.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-29-2007, 06:47 PM

Name:Skii (sky)

Race: Human

Appearance: Her lips were such a soft pale pink, they almost took the look of fain silver accented by a pale purple. At first glance, it would look as thought she suffered from the lack of air, but upon looking closer, it seem natural to her looks. Complimenting her Bittersweet garnet high lighted flaxen wisps of
hair that adorn her face, framing her face for the world to see. The deepness of her vermilion eyes, seem to catch the light from her hair so well, giving her eyes an eerie twinkle. Though strands of lose hair from her bangs often shielded her eyes from the world, as if not wanting to share their depths with the common folk. Her fair skin hued with a fain light tan, giving her a creamy complexion. Though she only stood a mere 5'7, her young agile legs seemed to be endless as well as those playful curves along her supple body. Upon first glance, her body would seem soft untainted by burden of labor but with a closer look it proved to be a different story. That soft body was more resiliency and deadlier than most would guess. Those vermilion orbs always changing with the slightest change in pitch of her honey thick voice that bubbled from her lovely throat. Her manners a whirl wind of color and shapes as her mood swept over her without notice. Yes, she truly was a commodity all of her own making and doing.

Description:
Skii's life has never been normal for as long as she can remember. Her father was a wealthy man and sent her off to learn the ways off the world. In other words, Skii was getting in the way of his business and he needed her out of his hair so he could remain a powerful figure. Her father was nothing more but a whisper in the wind now. he sent her to this town over 3 years ago and nothing seemed to make sense. She didn't understand what was going on but she did her best to follow. Her father promised he'd send for her one day but that day has yet to come and it's beginning to look like she'll never leave. Though she has other plans, that is if other will help her.

Donut

Old 11-30-2007, 06:39 AM

Korsh's car pulled up infront of his new house. It was smaller than the one he came frum, but he didn't care. He just wanted to get some rest. He has been on the run, and hasn't slept in days.
His bed was set up in the atick, the walles were a dark blue, and so was his bed. On his way up he grabbed a pop, and opened his window. He could see the stars of the late crisp sky. He looked around a bit before sitting beside his bed, and finished his drink.
"I wounder if there could be..." he thought aloud. "maybe..". He placed the empty can on the night stand and laid down. He was going to fall asleep, but he couldn't stop looking out the window.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-30-2007, 09:47 PM

Ski wander about the small town as she watched the moon slowly rise. She wasn't ready to go home yet, she rarely ever was. A heavy if not more annoyed sigh slipped from her lips as she began the short walk home. The sky was clear and the air crisp as the click of her heels against the pavement. Every once in awhile a dry leaf would break up the sounds of heel against pavement but then it would go back. She reach the place she called home and push the door. It was quiet and dark like always.

She placed her messenger bag on the glass table as she head up the stairs to her room. She flopped on her bed with an annoyed sigh as she rolled onto her back. The lights were dim as she stared up into the posters that lined her ceiling. She was bored, there was nothing to do in this town unless...Her mind wonder what would happen if she did what she wanted to do but quickly pushed the thoughts aside as she sat up and changed in to her pjs. Once again falling back onto her bed and grabbing a book to lull herself to sleep.

Donut

Old 11-30-2007, 10:24 PM

Even after the fact of him not sleep in days, he was still too wide awake to sleep. He didn't know anyone, so he couldn't call someone and talk for a while. He didn't read, so that was out of the question as well. So instead, he went out on the balcany just outside his window, and climeb up on the roof.

He knew he was safe here for a while, so thats why he went up there now. He laid on his back, with his arms crossed behind his head, on the cold roof shingles. while he was laying there, he moved a foot to get it so it wouldn't fall asleep on him, he accidentaly lost his shoe. "crap.." he said a little bit loud, as he moved to catch it before it fell off the roof.

He was late, and it just dropped right down, makeing a thud on the drveway, just in front of his car. With his foot getting cold, he turned to get off the roof, and to get his shoe. But there was the only light that was on in the neiborhood, and it was his neibor. Not meaning anything, like being a peeping tom or anything, he just noticed that his neibor was a girl, that appered to be about his age.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-01-2007, 01:59 AM

The book that was keeping her company had lulled her asleep as planned, but she awoke with the strange sounds coming from outside. She lifted her book and placed on her night stand as she looked about her room, seeing if anything had been moved or had fallen. Seeing that everything was untouched, she shrugged it off until she heard more noise that sounded like a voice. That was odd for this time a night but couldn't be out of the question. Her curiosity was provoked enough for her to begin push back the blanket she was hiding under.

She rose from her bed as she went to her window to see what was going on. At first she saw nothing and was about to just shrug it off as cats or coons going through the trash. She was use to being awaken by those critters and often cursed at them for waking her with a scare. She glanced about once more, her flaxen hair was braided and hanging over her shoulder as she leaned against the window to get a better. She wasn't about to open it and allow the night air into to strip of her warmth.

She sighed as again she saw nothing more but the stars . She began to move away from her window when she thought she saw something on her neighbors roof. Her brow lifted as she tried to figure out what she was looking at. Then feeling as though she was spying on her neighbors and seeing how they were still new, she drew the curtains to her window and walked away. She hoped back onto her bed, pulling the blanket up to her chest as she flicked the nightstand light off and turned to go sleep. This town was always so odd, with all the nightly noise and such. She pushed pasted the thoughts and tried to sleep.

Donut

Old 12-01-2007, 05:41 AM

He sighed in releaf when she closed the curtans, and he slid back down the rest of the way. He walked out into the cold air, and grabbed his shoe, and thought that he would just walk around a bit.

This was dumb thing, but he was known for doing stupid stuff anyway. But he just walked around the block. Along the way he did find out that he was right, that there was the only light on, and that he was now left in the dark, which he liked. He arrived back at his place, and walked back in through the back door. There was a strange fealing about the room now. It was different than when he first left.

The reason that he keeps skipping from town to town, is that he is always followed by what he thinks are vampires. He didn't think that they realy were, but thats what they told him. He ignored the fealing, and went to walk upstairs and head to bed. Right as he was at the top, someone popped out in fron to him, and tossed him right back down the stairs. He landed right through a glass cabnit, making the loudest crash in the world.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2007, 02:36 AM

She was sound asleep and probably would have stayed that way until her alarm clock went off at 7:00 am., but the sound of shattering glass proved her wrong as she shot up in her bed. At first she looked about her room before the horrific thought of someone breaking into her home crossed her mind. She looked about her room once more just to make it wasn't in her room the sound came from.

She slowly got out of her bed, moving to her bed room door and opening it. She looked about the hall before she crept to the stairs. She peered down over the railing and saw nothing. For a moment she thought she had just heard things. She looked down around the kitchen and living room before shrugging it off as cats in the trash.

She went to her bedroom window and peeked out to look for cats or what not but didn't see anything to odd. She glanced over her neighbors house and stared at it for a moment or two before deciding she was hearing things and it couldn't have been them. She stood there staring at the house as if waiting for it to move.

Donut

Old 12-02-2007, 06:14 AM

He managed to get to his feet, and hobble away. But it was no use, since the person came down the stairs, and grabbing him, he was thrown again, and closer to where he wanted to go, the patio doors. He was bleeding a bit, but it wasn't too bad, but it was also enough to trigger the vampire, thus making it more willing.

He was almost free, by crawling this time, but still, he was kicked and rammed his back against the glass patio door. He was the grabbed by the throat, and placed him up against the door holding him so high, he wasn't touching the ground.

"Why do we have to keep chasing you down? Its a good thing that you are worth something..." it said, pressing Korsh against the window more, almost breaking it. "other wise I would have killed you by now!" it added, just before pressing him the rest of the way through the door, and disappeared.

Korsh lay on the cold ground, hurting more now, and struggling to catch his breath and breath at the same time. He was bleeding a bit more now, but he was still alright, he just hopped that no one seen that, and if they did....that they would help, but he would have to explain what he knew, and it wasn't much.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2007, 07:13 AM

Rain stood by her window for a few minutes longer than she intended to but for some reason she couldn't tear herself away from the window. Within seconds she knew why. Another crash sounded through the hallow night as she say her new neighbor being thrown the glass doors of their patio. She took a step back at the scene before turning away.

She grabbed a jacket as she slipped into a pair of uggs. She walked out of her room and down the steps of the stairs until she hit the front door. She quickly went out the front and over to her neighbors, slipping her jacket on over her bare arms as she did so. The air was still cool and crisp and made goosebumps run and long her body.

She peeked around the corner of the house before making her way over to her neighbor. She glanced about as she padded over to him before she looked at all the glass and the damaged doors. "What the hell..." she mumbled to herself as she looked down at the guy. "Are you okay?" of the answer was obvious but still it came out of her mouth. She Knelt down next to him, trying to help the best she could.

Of course her curiosity was going wild but she thought it best not ask any question at the present time. He seemed to need her help more than her questions.

Donut

Old 12-02-2007, 07:24 AM

He managed to move his hands, so that he could get up. They were placed on more broken glass, and it was cutting him more. "i am fine..give me a moment.." he said trying to move off the glass. Of course he was lieing, but what else could he say.

After moving to the cold frosted grass, he looked inside his house. Through the blood that was running over his eyes, he could see that his house was demolished, and that there as no sign of anyone even being there.

"thanks, for the help..now i guess i have some explaining to do.." he said looking at her, as he whipes some blood away..

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2007, 09:07 PM

She winced slightly as she watched him move on the glass to the grass. She wasn't sure what had gone on and if she even wanted to know. She looked him over, all the glass and blood was a bit much to see, but she wanted to help anyways. She crouched down next him now, resting her arms over her knees as she tilted her head to the side.

"You don't have to.... though it may be nice to know what kind of neighbor I will be having, if you stick around." she chimed, sarcasm underline in her tone as she looked back over the mess. "or live..." she wasn't happy about being pulled from her warm bed to the chill in the guy's yard, yet she felt as though she should help. She silently cursed herself for having such torn feelings about this.

"explain then....I'm here and I doubt I'll be going to bed anytime soon"

Donut

Old 12-03-2007, 06:32 AM

"well, you better get back then..you look like you are freezing...I will be fine, just need to rest..." he said still in some pain. He didn't want to drag anyone into this that didn't need to be, but she did see what had happened, and that person might be watching them now anyway.

"could you help me inside first?, I can board up the door, we need to get you in where its warm..I am used to cold.." he said attempting to stand up, but go figure, he wasn't able to that easy. "i will explain then..sorry.." he didn't want her to get cold either, and he would be the one that would care about someone that he didn't even know.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2007, 07:23 PM

She looked at him for a second before nodding her head. "Sure" She went to stand but then quickly knelt back down, grabbing one of his arms and pulling across the back of her shoulder. She slipped one arm around his waist and began to help stand him up. "Its okay, you can't explain while laying in glass on went grass." She said with a hint of tease to her voice. She was cold, yes but of course she knew he needed help that would come first.

"come on.." she chimed as she began to walk him over the glass to the house. She was careful where she stepped and looked about the house as she got closer. "Ya sure you can board all this is up tonight?" she questioned with a quirked brow. "Its a pretty big mess..." She trailed off as she took a step into the house.

Donut

Old 12-03-2007, 09:17 PM

He was just thinking of the doorway, but she was right. "yea..um probably not.." he said with a chuckle. He was more worried about her getting cold, than himself or his door.

The glass was all over most of the main part of the house. "where ever you want to drop me, you can.. then if you want to stay too..you can you don't have to" He didn't know if he was sounding like he wanted to get rid of her, but that wasn't the point, the point was that he drug her out of her house in the middle of the night to carry him inside his own house.

There was a couch in the next room, along with a few chairs, and a table. It was a small room, but it was also warm, and there were blankets on one of the chairs.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2007, 10:06 PM

She walked him over to the couch as she nodded to his comments. She set him on the couch as she peered about the shattered house. "I don't think you'll be able to fix this... I'd leave till morn or call somebody else to fix it." She stated coolly as she rested her hands on her hips. She sighed softly as she huffed a piece of her flaxen locks out of her eyes.

"SO what happened?" she questioned as she walked over a grabbed a chair, she drug it over to the couch and flipped it around. She quickly slipped a leg over the chair as she sat, her arms crossing over the back of the chair as a pillow to rest her chin on. She sighed softly as she looked him over.

"Do you normally have parties like this or just the wrong crowd tonight?" Sarcasm dripped from her voice as she stared at him with those vermilion orbs.

Donut

Old 12-03-2007, 10:22 PM

"wrong crowd...did you see someone else in here with me?" he asked. "because that would rule out the fact that most every one that i talk to say that i am delusional." he wasn't joking, and had a straight face.

I have been followed all around by Vampires, and they keep saying that i am valuable to them, but i don't know why.." he said. Fear was shaking through his voice as he was speaking. This was the first time that he actually hurt though.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2007, 10:42 PM

She blinked as she listened to him before she gripped the back of the chair and leaned back a bit. "Vampires? Are you a lil old to believe in such things?" She questioned with a quirked brow. "Why would Vampires chase you, if they were real?" She asked, her tone never changing.

She was skeptical about Vampires. She knew little about them and all story she was told as a young girl were just that, stories. She sighed as she shook her head. "Why should I believe you? How do I know you not making this up to protect what really happened?" she seemed alil uneasy talking about this. She became restless as she looked about the house. Her Father told her never to speak of vampires and if you were going to, do so in privacy. Now she looked back to him before resting back on the chair. "Vampires..." she mumbled as if trying to joke the topic off.

Donut

Old 12-03-2007, 10:47 PM

"its no joke.." his voice starting to sound more stern. "i am telling the truth, and I don't know why he threw me through my own glass door!" He didn't mean to be yelling at this point, but no one was listening to him, or believed him at that.

"there is no proof, and I can't make you believe me, but you have to help..." He was relying on someone to finally help him, but to him, they would have to see first hand what was going on, to believe him.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2007, 10:53 PM

She looked at him then over her shoulder to the shattered door. She sighed as she looked back over to him. "I can help fix your door but at this point, I'm not sure about the vampires. I don't want them coming over to my place and wrecking it." Her voice was cold as she stood from her chair.

"its not that I don't believe you, you just make it hard to believe you. Thats all...." She trailed off as she ran a hand through her hair. "I'll help you clean up your place and fix that door.... Tomorrow." With that she moved the chair back to where it once was and walked back outside. "As for vampires....I'll get back to you on that." She gave a soft wave before she began to make her way back to her home.

Donut

Old 12-03-2007, 11:01 PM

"great, another that doesn't believe me.." he said, laying down. It was too late for them to come back, and who knows what would happen the next night.

He just hopped that he would still be able to talk to her, and that she would soon believe him that they did in fact exist. He was soon asleep, and his soars were drying up, and he was soon getting warm again. It was like he just shut his eyes, and reopened them, but now it was daylight out, so he slowly made his way upstairs to change and clean up.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-03-2007, 11:07 PM

She flopped back on her bed and curled up under the blankets. Her mind raced over the thoughts of vampire and such, but she quickly shut out that idea and fell asleep. She slept like she always did, out like a light. The ringing of her Alarm went off and she batted at it like always knocking it off the table and under her bed. She reached for and shut it off with a yawn.

She glanced at her window before she pushed herself up and out of bed. She got showered and dressed before heading down to the kitchen for breakfast. She hummed about the kitchen as she cooked eggs and toast. Nothing fancy but always got her fed. She picked at her food til it was gone and she read over the paper.

Donut

Old 12-04-2007, 12:12 AM

He stood under the water in the shower for a while, just trying to get clean, and all the glass shards out of his arms, and legs. After it took forever to get done, he put on clean cloths, and walked back downstairs to start cleaning up his mess.

He found a broom, and he swept up all the pieces, and threw them away. Next he hauled the broken cabinet out to the side of the road, hopping that someone would take it.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-04-2007, 12:41 AM

She placed her dishes in the sink before yawning again. She went to her back door, grabbing her coat as she pasted it. She walked outside into the sun and slipped it on, she wasn't a fan of the sun on her skin. She then made her way over to her neighbors. She was going to help him cleaned up as she said she was.

She peeked into the back yard before walking into the yard and over to the shattered door. It looked as though he had started to clean things up. She glanced about before sighing. "hellooo?"

Donut

Old 12-04-2007, 01:09 AM

He walked out the broken door, "hi..its all picked up, and fixed except i still have no door..." he said and scratched his head. "i had an early start, and besides I didn't want you to have to do a lot, since it wasn't your fault." he added, and walked back in.

He was still a bit mad that she wasn't believing him, but he didn't blame her. His story sounded weird, and no one else did, so why should she. He was also worried about what would happen that night, he knew that they would come back, and he wanted her to see them. But he didn't know how he was going to get her to see them, if she walked out on him the night before.