oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 10-16-2010, 12:19 AM

school isnt what is used to be . . .

Welcome;
to Anarbor High

> Click Here For The RP <

>> inspired by Raccoon_Chronus <<

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-16-2011 at 05:30 AM..

JessehBoo

Old 10-16-2010, 12:34 AM

Profiles; Students
get to know your enemies

-: Populars :-

Quote:
pebbles

Lucian Susbac
"Reach the sky, try with your might"

I'm one of the Populars

Junior
5 feet 10 inches
Slender
Dark brown hair with green eyes

‡ So Heres My Story;

Born June 6th, five minutes before my sister, in Hamburg Germany. We were born as fraternal twins, sure we were born at the same time, but at you can tell, we do have differences. Moving around a bit my whole life, I have tried to become what I have always dreamed of, a band. Being a one man band I can play the guitar, drums, keyboard/piano, bass, and sing. My sister helps me a lot, though she wont admitted it, oddly enough though, not many people know she is my sister, they think we are just childhood friends.
Well I started to get my music out there and soon I became a new sensation in the underground world of music in Germany. Signing a contract with a producer, my life started to leap closer and closer o my dreams. We moved to France, soon after we turned 16, I pursued my music still, making sure all of Europe will know my name. However, our parents shipped us off to the United states to live with an Aunt or something. Sadly I do not know if people here know of me, but I will make then remember my name, wither they like it or not.

‡ What Makes Me Who I Am;

I can be loud and childish, but either way I will make you smile. Though if you even make my sister anything but happy, I will hurt you, possibly beat the living hell out of you. As long as you stay on my good side, we wont have any problems.
I love music, all kinds, well Im still trying to get used to this American music. I also love sweets, it is a drug, so yummy. However I do not care for this whole clique thing. You have put my sister in the goths section and I have been thrusted into the popular section, but why.. is it because Im from Germany, a foreign exchange student, or what. This makes me confused.
And yes I speak German, french, Italian, English, or and a little bit of Greek. So please excuse my accent.

‡ What My Class Schedule Is;

Period 1: Science III
Period 2: English III
Period 3: Math III
Period 4: Band
Lunch
Period 5: Video
Period 6: History III

After School extra curricular activities:
Soccer

Quote:
CrimsonShadow

Jennavieve Fransis Chartruse
"Hmm what's today's pick? Bitch or sweetheart?"

I'm one of the Populars

Junior
5 feet 9 inches tall
Slender and curvy
Blood red hair, wavy and falls to mid waist. Eyes are a vibrant green.

‡ So Heres My Story;

Both of Jenna's parents are world class doctors, so she's grown up with anything she has ever wanted. Except for her parents time. Neither of them are ever around and Jenna had to grow up with nannies and butlers. Her nanny Hopkins was the one that took care of her the most and she absolutely loved her. Hopkins was the mother she never had. But one day she was taken away from her, she died in a car crash. Ever since then Jenna has been kind of hard and doesn't let many people in.

On the outside Jenna is a wall of charm and smiles. She's a huge tease and loves to mess with people. Some days she could be a total sweetheart and others a total bitch. It depends on the mood she's in. On the inside though Jenna is just an unloved girl looking for someone to be connected with. She always hides her true emotions, she has become very good at it. But if you really look hard you can see behind her mask at times.

Period 2: Math III
Period 3: English III
Period 4: Art
Lunch
Period 5: French

-: Nerds :-

Quote:
Esmme

Aaron Vladimir Drake
"There is no shame in not knowing something. The shame comes from being unwilling to learn."

I'm one of the Nerds

Sophmore
5’5”
A bit on the scrawny side, and a little on the shorter end of the spectrum.
Dark brown hair and big brown eyes.

‡ So Heres My Story;

Always lived in town. Grew up with a homeschooling family, and haven’t been out of the house much. Where other boys went through the stage where they rode their skateboards, I was inside reading or playing computer games.
I made the choice to go to high school when I reached “Freshman” year . . . and was placed ahead by one year. I’m a Sophmore now, and I never went through the Freshman crud of being introduced to the school.

I have the tendency to rattle on about “uninteresting” things, and I wear my wire-rimmed glasses as little as possible while I’m in public. If you’re looking for me, I’m most likely in the library or stuffed in a corner with my nose in a book (textbook, mind you). I’m awfully strange . . . and do things that everyone else would find very odd (hence the cookie :sweat:).

Period 1: Science II
Period 2: English II
Period 3: Photography
Period 4: History II
Lunch
Period 5: German
Period 6: Math II

Swimming

Quote:
Il Apollo lI

Charlye Teddy Caldwell
"Sir, I would like you to refrain from being an asshole ."

I'm one of the Nerds

Sophmore
Five foot three inches
Slender and fragile
Ebony black hair and chocolate brown eyes

‡ So Heres My Story;

My life is quite simple and clean. No messy thoughts like some of the sad stories out there. I have a father and mother like every other child out in the world. Even though to me my family seems normal it doesn't to others. I have an elder brother who is in twenties and has finally just gotten a degree in something I don't know how to pronounce. My parents are extremely busy with work but every time I get to see them we always have fun. Even if it just causing chaos at Walmart. My father is a bit on the wild side and doesn’t care what people think of him. He will tell someone straight up of what he thinks about them not sparing they’re feelings. Mother is a bit hot tempered but is extremely loveable. Caring only for her children’s happiness. She spares peoples feelings but if anyone comes home upset that’s when the dragon comes out. I will almost always brag about the family I have and will always accept what I've got.

Loveable most times and little bit flirty and perverted. I tend to go out of my way for nearly anyone. You will know I'm on the edge of being cranky and snappy. It shows pretty clearly with my structure. Otherwise beside my main emotions I'm pretty random and unable to guess what I'm to do next. Never ask me what I'm planning, because I truly never know.

Period 1: History II
Period 2: English II
Period 3: PE
Period 4: German
Lunch
Period 5: Science II
Period 6: Band

Track, Swim, Volleyball

-: Jocks :-

Quote:
musikfreakx

Liam Mason Helling
"Don't like me? Well I didn't ask you to."

I'm one of the Jocks

Junior
6 foot 3
Slender and muscled
Curly brown hair and dark teel eyes

‡ So Heres My Story;

Liam is the older twin, by two minutes thank you, of Adelina. The pair lived in England until their parents died, living scars on the both of them. Every night for six months he relived the crash, seeing his parents die before his eyes. It turned him a bit hard and he became almost addicted to sports, finding mental release in the physical straining. He’s made it his goal to shine at his new home and school in America.

Competitive. Athletic. Flirt. Three words that easily describe Liam. Of course, he wasn’t as near competitive until his parents died, wanting to do them proud and be the absolute best. He used to be close to his sister, but hasn’t paid much attention to their fading bond. He also has a hobby for drumming, and once you get to know him he can be very caring and understanding. He’s actually very smart, but tries not to show it too much.

Period 4: PE
Lunch
Period 5: Art

Football, track, swim.

-: Artsies :-

Quote:
AmaniIshtar

Alison Kira Black
"Sarcasm is one of the services I offer, so how may I annoy you today?"

I'm one of the Artsies

senior
5'5"
Slender/curvy
Hair; Brown. Eyes; Hazel
(though seem to change with the light or other outside factors)

‡ So Heres My Story;

Kira, “call me Alison and you will hurt”, is the eldest of two to mom Nariko, father Alexander, and her younger brother of two years, Caleb completes the family. Alexander, or Dr. Alex, works as a high-end psychologist and therapist, even doing a few on call jobs to the county police for victims of all sorts. Nariko works from home, having to go in very little, as a small company head supervisor. They live in a large, lavish house in the richer part of the town. Kira can’t complain much about not having anything, except for maybe her parents, the ones she remembered as a child when they were considered middle-class. She had, and managed to keep, one friend throughout most of her childhood, Airen. Except for the one time in Sophmore year when Airen entered her freshman year, Kira had gotten pulled in with the Populars. But now its all under the bridge and in the past so to speak, and she settled in much better with the Artsies.

On the outside, she tends to wear the mask of indifference and stoicism. But stick her with her friends and its like watching Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde, she’s suddenly open, animated and friendly. The only way she’ll break from her icy façade is if she sees someone being bullied. She does have the tendency to rescue stray animals, or shelter animals. (She did acquire a german shepard that had almost been euthanized for biting its original owner. She calls him Sweetie. She also has Luna, a pure white cat that was 2yrs old when she saw it, no one wanted to adopt them that old. Her only new pets happen to be a light purple Amethyst Cornsnake and a white ferret, Amy and Draco respectively.)

She likes poetry, art, reading, history( if its interesting enough), Greek and Roman mythology, and has to have her morning caffeine or she won’t function from the headaches.

She dislikes the headaches from caffeine “withdrawal”, bullies, injured animals, Literature, being controlled, violence, and seeing people cry. (Especially the little kids.)

Period 1: Science IV
Period 2: Math IV
Period 3: History IV
Period 4: English IV
Lunch
Period 5: PE
Period 6: Art

Quote:
musikfreakx

Adelina Mae Helling
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking up at the stars."

I'm one of the ARTSIES

Junior
5 foot 9 inches
Slender but toned from dancing
Brownish red hair ; Dark teal eyes

‡ So Here’s My Story;
Adelina Mae is originally from Helling, England, having lived with her mother, father, and brother until this past summer. Her parents died in a tragic car crash, leaving the siblings with haunting memories and Adelina with a long scar across the left part of her collar bone, and a smaller one on her jaw line. The twins went to stay with their Aunt in America, trying to adjust to the new lifestyle.

Luckily for her, Adelina is extremely optimistic. She found passion in dancing, acting, and almost any art form. Her short temper is her biggest downfall, but her creativity and bubbly nature make up for it. She has slight trust issues, and doesn’t like letting people in. She’s grown distant from her brother, but still maintains a friendly and humorous nature. She’s addicted to gummy candy and bubble tea, an Asian drink, and won’t eat anything orange colored. She possesses a photographic memory, which helps to maintain her high grades, and owns a tiny black pug named Nutsy.

Period 4: Art
Lunch

Drama club, track, volleyball

-: Goths :-

Quote:
Esmme

Landon "L" Black
"The world is a better place when you can't see it."

I'm one of the Goths

Freshman
6'4"
Slender. Tall for my age.
Hair is naturally black with ice-blue and white highlights. Eyes are a bluish green.

‡ So Heres My Story;

After growing up around a horrid family, L managed to get into highschool, despite his struggling. He wasn't homeschooled, and never did well in public school . . . but he was forced into trying again. It was that, or live on the streets. Coming to Anarbor High, he was forced through the motions . . . and now he's convinced himself that he hates it there, and will fail once again. Anything to get away from his family is good enough. He's sick of their smoking, yelling, beating, drinking - he can't take it anymore. Perhaps it's worth trying at this school. Something might come of it.

L has a ring his in left eyebrow, and a stud in his nose. Though he wears black clothing and listens to loud music, L can be classified as more of an emo. Always off by himself, not paying much attention to other people, he isn't the most socially adept individual. He hates Popular kids because they've grown up licking off of silver spoons, and usually doesn't like Jocks due to their aggresive personality (it reminds him too much of home).

Period 1: Science I
Period 2: Math I
Period 3: Band
Period 4: English I
Lunch
Period 5: German
Period 6: History I

Quote:
Pebbles

Zenzi Susbac
"One day, someday, we shall see each other again."

I'm one of the Goths

Junior
5 foot 3 inches
Small/thin
Black hair with green eyes

‡ So Heres My Story;

I was born about 5 minutes after my brother Lucian, in Hamburg, Germany on June 6th. Oddly enough we never truly looked like each other, being fraternal twins and all. My brother takes after my father and I take after my mother. Our childhood was pretty nice, we moved around a bit, though most of the time it was because my brother wanted to make his music career work. Soon he started to achieve a fan base and became a popular one man band in the underground music world. On the other hand, I just sat back and watched, not really a lover of the lime light, most people don't even know that Lucian has a sister. I worked on my schooling, took up art and magic. Yes I can actually do some magic tricks, but Im not totally good. I started to wear black more, it was just comfy for me, but I guess to other it made me seem darker. Well we turned 16 and moved one last time in Germany, staying there for a few months, we finally moved to France. Our parents did not like it there, and they wanted us to have a wonderful last two years of high school, and so we moved to the United States. Being taught at a young age English, we hope to fit in. Though it seems we may be split in groups. I have watched American shows, and I know I wont be in the same clique as my brother, for he is a popular boy, that everyone seems to like. I on the other hand, so far, people think I'm dark or something, they do not talk to me. Oh well, I'm sure all will turn out okay.

I am a shy girl, mostly sticking by the side of my brother. I am not that good at starting conversations, and do not know much of what to talk about. I do tend to send off an evil or dark vibe, however I am just the opposite, I am a cheerful sweet girl, so my brother says. Do talk to me, I would like to make friends.
I love magic, mostly the dark kind, though I am not too good at preforming spells, I am still learning. Oddly enough I love cute stuffed animals, its an easy way to win over my heart. However I do not like chocolate, I cannot tell you the reason, for I just do not like the taste of it. I can handle it with like mint, or ice cream, but pure I cannot.
Oh by the way, I do have a heavy German accent. I speak German, French, Italian, and English. So I am sorry in advance if I slip up and start speaking a different language to you.

Period 1: Art
Period 2: English III
Period 3: Math III
Period 4: Science III
Lunch
Period 5: Video

-: Rejects :-

JessehBoo

Airen Fae Lafayette
"I cannot live with what I know."

I'm one of the Rejects

Eighteen
Junior
Five Feet, Eight Inches
Slender
White Blonde Hair, Light Blue Eyes, with Hazel around the Iris.

‡ So Heres My Story;

So, I live in a broken home. My dad left me before I was even born and my mother is an alcoholic. We usually drink and smoke together and get fucked up often. My mom and me are really close and basically I do what ever the hell I want, whether she lets me or not. It's usually my house that all my friends hang at because despite the fact I dress like I come from a shitty home, its pretty nice. I have a pretty nice car too, she's my baby. My dad has a new family but send's my mom money to make up for not being there when i was growing up. My house is usually the party house that gets busted by the cops alot, however my mom is dating a cop, so we never really get in trouble. Usually I skip out on class alot to either get high or drink, or hell even just sleep in. However I make the bare minimum on attendance to get by in school, I always do the work.

Despite my sometimes really idiotic behavior, I'm pretty smart. I love getting high, drinking partying and causing havok. Im constantly dyeing my hair different colors and getting peircings and tattoos. Currently I have 8 piercings all together; my septum, my nose, microdermals in my cheeks, a monroe, two hip piercings, and my belly button. On the outside I can look cold and mean, mostly due to my peircings, they seem to intimidate people. But truly if you try and get to know me you'll understand that thats not me at all. I practice Wicca and laugh at the thought of Religion, Jesus and God? No thanks. I'm really eccentric, but I hate ignorant people, especially when it comes to judging me. Think you know me? Wanna start rumors? I'll deck your face in. This is what caused me to get into alot of fights as a kid, I know how to handel myself.

Period 4: Band
Lunch
Period 6: Art

Quote:
Graxdon

Mikhail Kleisser
"Yes... please scream... embrace the pain that you deserve."

I'm one of the Rejects

Junior
5'3
Average
Dark brown hair and dark green eyes

‡ So Heres My Story;

I'm scary smart on a genetic level. My father and mother are both top scientists in their respective fields, my father a genetic researcher and my mother a physician, and I inherited their smarts. I formerly attended a top boarding school in England where I was renowned and praised for my grades. However, I was expunged from the school when my... extracurricular activities came to light. I am a psychopath, a text-book crazy. For years I would sneak torture my fellow students in exchange for helping them with their school work, not for any kind of sick, sexual pleasure... but just because I hated them, I hated that they didn't possess the intelligence to take care of themselves, so, I would hurt them, but never that horribly, at least, not bad enough for them to go to the headmaster. One time however, I was so blown away by
by the ineptitude of this one female student that I got a little... carried away. She wasn't permanently maimed, but she will be in therapy for a while. My parents offered to pay for her therapy in order to keep me out of a correctional facility, but they have hired a personal therapist for me, who I live with in the immediate area as their work keeps them constantly mobile or too busy. So, now I attend Anarbor while living with a therapist who has quickly come to despise me for my hatred of those less intelligent than me, and the fact that his intelligence pales in comparison to mine. For the sake of my soon to be fellow students, they had either not talk to me unless they either come close to my intelligence level, or have a tolerance for pain.

All that I am is a result of my insanity and my intelligence. My therapist's file on me has my personality as cold, calculating, egotistical, and hateful of others, which is a surprisingly astute observation given his stupidity. As for my likes and dislikes, well, I do enjoy my novels and music and a few pieces of theater. I don't really enjoy too many films or video games since quite a few are fairly simplistic. As for my dislikes, well, at this point stupidity in others should be an obvious source of hatred for me. At the same time though, what I really hate is myself. I hate that I hate almost everyone for being so comparatively stupid, I hate that I can't connect to others, and I hate that I can't control my violent urges. I hate myself... and I wish that I could stand my therapist so that I could actually get help, and I hate that I'm too proud to ask for one... I'm a terrible person.

Period 3: History III
Period 4: Japanese
Lunch
Period 5: Latin
Period 6: PE

Swim, Track, Soccer, Tennis

-: Gangsters :-

-: Norms :-

Quote:
Hopelessly In Love 88

Sophia "Sophie" Lillian Gregson
"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade."

I'm one of the Norms

Senior
5 foot 7 inches
Average
Hair colour: Blondish Brown
Eye colour: Hazel

‡ So Heres My Story;

She has not had a normal life. She was adopted at the age of almost four years old by her aunt and uncle, Olivia and David Gregson. Her biological parents died in a car crash, that she was in as well and was the only survivor (but due to complications afterward, I lost my hearing, so she is legally deaf), and she got put into foster care when she was two, and was brought in by Olivia and David, and was adopted by them when she was nearly four. Olivia and David have 2 other children, Charlotte(or Charlie as they call her - who's 16) and Marissa (or Mari who's almost 13), both adopted as well, as Olivia is unable to have any kids of her own. They love all three girls as if they were their own. Her aunt and uncle home schooled her till high school and offered to send her to a private school for the deaf when it was time to choose what she where she was going to go, but she chose to go to public school as she didn't want to be treated any different, and knew that she could handle going to a public school. Most would think, by looking at her, that she'd be a popular - but she can't get herself to stay just in one group. She floats around, and am friends with most everyone.

She is a pretty easy going person, it takes a lot to piss her off. She doesn't let my deafness get me down, and have taught myself to read lips over the years, but I prefer signing. She is a pretty happy bubbly person who loves laughter and jokes. One can normally find her out of doors with her camera.

Likes: Nice people, the out of doors, smiles, candy, cute animals, her family, rain

Dislikes: Being upset, people calling her stupid because of her impairment, artichokes and Brussels sprouts

Period 1: History IV
Period 2: Band (Teachers Assistant)
Lunch
Period 5: Art
Period 6: Math IV

Swim

Quote:

AmaniIshtar

Caleb Arashi Black
"Whoever said anything is possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door."

I'm one of the Norms

Freshman
6ft
Skinny, slightly musicular
Black hair, Brown eyes.

‡ So Heres My Story;

As the youngest child, Caleb as had it a bit harder than his sister, Kira, more so because he is the only boy. Being the youngest though, he does rather look up to his sister, and in effect her friend Airen, both of whom tend to tease him lately about his lack of other male companionship. He was actually rather the loner of those in his age group, preferring to avoid others as he had seen some of the problems that his older sister went through. He seems to be an otherwise average student, even with his extra tutoring. The one thing he wishes for absolutely no one but his sister and Airen to know is that; a) he is gay, and b) happens to like occasionally wearing his sister’s clothing.

He’s rather shy and quiet, downplaying any talent that he has. Only among Airen and Kira does he fully open up, being playful, happy, and relaxed.
He happens to like playing on his laptop, shares a large love for music with his sister, both for listening and making music, playing on his keyboard or guitar. He plays a lot of video games with his sister and Airen.
He strongly dislikes bullies, the whole Clique system, his sisters weird desire for caffeine all the time, partying, and large groups.
He has a fear of being alone, and a phobia of heights, spiders and jokingly the sun.

Period 1: History I
Period 2: Photography
Period 4: Science I
Lunch
Period 5: Math I
Period 6: English I

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-27-2011 at 04:38 PM..

JessehBoo

Old 10-16-2010, 12:37 AM

Profiles; Staff
the onlookers

Principle

JessehBoo

George Sergison
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

I am the Principle

He has lost track of his years here.
6’3
Normal build for a man his age.
Bald with brown eyes.

‡ So Here’s My Story;

George had gone to Anarbor High growing up, he knew of the clique issues, he was a jock himself. He caused alot of issues when he started dating the girl that he would end up marrying in the years to come. Susan was a member of the "nerd" cliques, but to him she was simply a smart amazing girl. The two faced much adversity to stay together but when school ended it was all worth it. The two had a daughter named Jennifer who was currently attending the middle school as a 7th grader, she was 12 years old. When Jennifer was 5, Susan passed away due to a car accident. Geroge still has a few scars on his arms and back from where glass had scraped his skin and gotten lodged into his flesh. They had been out for a Romantic Anniversary dinner and left Jennifer with a babysitter. That night a part of George died along with his wife, he was never the same after that. He couldn't show his emotions to anyone but his daughter. Still when people talk to her about him she says "You dont know him like i do." And it was true, no one did.

[size=1]
Hard-ass. That can explain the man in a nutshell. He feels the clique wars have gotten out of hand and is putting his footdown. If you break the rules you get detention, no ifs, ands, or buts. He is aware of some of the students' homelives and treats them accordingly when they are in the office. However, once outside that door he treated them like every other student.

After School:
Sometimes does the detention sessions if another teacher isnt available to do so.

Teachers

Quote:
Esmme

Ryu Seito
"Has anyone ever told you that assumptions can get you into needless amounts of trouble?"

I am the Music Instructor

25, though he certainly doesn’t look it.
It’s his first year teaching.
6’
Fit enough. A bit on the wiry side of things.
Ryu has black hair and eyes.

‡ So Here’s My Story;

Seito left his adopted family when he was 19, ready and eager to make a living on his own. Though commonly though of as someone from his foreign country, his accent is purely American and traditionally modern. For many years he underwent a variety of jobs – some of which he refuses to speak about – and eventually got himself placed in the realm of teaching mathematics. Naturally able to spit out the answer to nearly every question in the book without a second thought, Ryu was chosen out of a few other choices. Starting out his first year as an instructor has certainly proven challenging . . . and something tells him it is only going to get worse.

Easily confused with the students, Seito tends to get along with them better than his fellow staff members. He may seem like an easy-going guy, but if you get on his bad side . . . let’s just say that not every threat is empty when it comes from him.

As a musical fanatic at home, Ryu is working on work that he himself has composed for various reasons.

After School:
Gives lessons to students who ask, and often schedules meetings during whatever free time he has.

Quote:
Ameika

Vanya Rosewood
"Art is who you are not what you do."

I'm the Art Teacher.

Second year teaching.
Five Feet and Five and a half inches tall
slender, and very fit
light brown hair, green eyes

‡ So Heres My Story:

Well Vanya was born in America, she had a normal family life, got a degree in art, and a teaching degree, she also knows several languages that her parents forced her to take. If you ask her about her past she would say oh just a normal one, but in truth her parents were rich and sent her to private boarding schools, off to art schools when she decided that art was her life and that is what she wanted to do with it, adding being an art teacher to it cause she loved kids but knew she wouldn't be able to have any unless she got a husband.

She tries her hardest with the students to help them realize that violence and the stupid clique wars that they get into is very pointless considering when they go off to college it wouldn't matter and that the guy or girl that you hated in high school could be famous and then they would wish they had been friends. each year it had seemed to be getting worse and worse, but she just wish that it would get better with her efforts and maybe those of the other teachers if they cared.

‡ What Makes Me Who I Am:

Vanya is a nice person to say the least, even though she is rich, she isn't snotty or stuck up. She cares about everyone she meets and she tries to help them all, the swim team that she coaches doesn't have to work to go out of state for competition or to get new swim gear considering she pays for them out of her pocket. She has several tattoos that she had drawn her self on her body, she also is allergic to anything that has mint in it, and most of all she is just all around a generally good person. She doesn't take crap from any of her students and she is very serious when she is working and is not afraid to put them in their place.

‡ After School:

She is the swim team coach, she also runs on the track and swims her self during her spare time. She also arranges art shows for her art students.

Quote:
MissDifferent

Belle Sarano
"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire"

I am the English Teacher

5'4"
Slender
Light brown hair and dark brown eyes

‡ So Heres My Story;

Coming from a wealthy family, Belle always had what she wanted. She was put into a private school, she got any toy she wanted, she got top of the market electronics and she even got a top performance horse and the best tack on the market. She was very spoiled, but she didn't grow up to be a diva. Instead, she always wanted to help others that weren't as fortunate as she was. This was what drove her to succeed and complete school so that she could move on to university.
During the first year of study at university, her parents died in a car crash and, being an only child, she inherited everything that her parents had. Not long after that, her best friend was diagnosed with Leukemia and died a few weeks after they both graduated. Belle always admired that her friend had the strength to keep going even when all of her treatments stopped working. It was something that inspired her every day of her life and made her think that everything she had, she could never take for granted. Instead she was kind to everyone and gave everyone a chance. The chances that her friend hardly ever got simply because she was different.

Belle is a very unique individual. One day she could be completely hyper active and another she could be logical and dull. Most of the time, however, she is very bubbly and isn't afraid to say what she believes. She encourages her students to tell her if they think something they are doing could be done better in some way and to share their opinions. She also likes her students to call her by her first name since it just makes things easier for the students. She's very friendly and will often offer to help someone if they need it.
Belle is afraid of spiders, but likes horses, horseback riding, reading, writing and teaching

After School extra curricular activities: After school study sessions are available to those who ask and, if students are behind too much, the sessions are mandatory

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-19-2011 at 09:23 PM..

JessehBoo

Old 10-16-2010, 12:50 AM

The Cliques;
avoid and survive

Populars

So the populars are usually rich snobs; Girls that spend their Daddy's money and Guys that drive hundred thousand dollar cars to school. Yet some of them are sweet and just go with the flow, yet are usually pushed around by others of the clique.

Get along with; Jocks, Artsies and Norms
Dont get along with; Goths, Nerds, Gangsters and Rejects

usually in cafeteria or courtyard

Nerds

Teachers pets and homework maniacs fall in here. Usually good at math or science, do extra credit, get straight A's and sometimes find themselves correcting the teacher. They are frequently bullied and tend to avoid the otther cliques.

Get along with; Norms and Artsies
Dont get along with; Everyone Else

usually in library or math/science lab

Jocks

Football, Soccer, Basketball, theyre obssessed with the games. Usually always wearing their team jacket and practicing afterschool. Tend to bully members of other cliques. Not only guys, there are girl jocks too.

Get along with; Populars, Rejects, Gangsters and Norms
Don't get along with; Nerds, Artsies and Goths

usually in gym/pool or cafeteria

Artsies

Everyone in this clique is either a painter, photographer, sculpter, or drawer of some sort. The are always found in the art room working on their latest masterpeice or raoming the campue to find their next inspiration.

Get along with; Nerds, Rejects and Norms
Don't get along with; Goths, Gangsters and Jocks

usually in art room or courtyard

Goths

Most in this group wear all black or dark colors, lots of lace, belts, studs, leather and buckles. Some practice wiccan craft and are members of covens, while others just listen to dark screamo music.

Get along with; Rejects and Norms
Dont get along with; Artsies, Jocks, Nerds, Gangsters and Populars

usually under the putside bleachers or at corner of senior parking lot "cancer corner"

Rejects

These are the students no one really wants to associate with, the alcoholics, stoners and druggies. Usually have daddy or mommy issues that turned them into bad seeds with anger issues. Some are hippie like, while other fall under raver or punk persuasion.

Get along with; Goths, Artsies, Jocks and Norms
Dont get along with; Populars, Gangsters and Nerds

usually under the outside bleachers or at corner of senior parking lot "cancer corner"

Gangsters

In this group everyone listens to rap and wears their pants below their waists. They like to pretend their bad-ass and though some are, others are trying just trying to look tough. They cause alot of trouble when it comes to clashing with other cliques, especially cause they are very "rep" conscience.

Get along with; Norms and Jocks.
Dont get along with; Nerds, Populars, Artsies, Rejects and Goths.

Norms

Most decide to not be part of any group, to just be, well in the middle, switzerland if you will. They are pretty okay with everyone, unless the person themself dislikes one or so group, but thats their choice.

Get along with; pretty much everyone, unless personal dislike.

usually anywhere

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-16-2011 at 06:35 PM..

JessehBoo

JessehBoo

Old 10-16-2010, 12:51 AM

Characters on Hold.;
restarted the RP, these are the profiles that are in storage

Students;

Populars

SPOILERX

Quote:
iiToxicRainbow

Jessica "JB" Button
"OH MY GOD! You would so not belive what i just heard"

I'm one of the Popular

Sophmore
6ft 5
Slender
Blonde Hair and Chocolate Brown Eyes

‡ So Heres My Story;

Jessica (also known as JB) has always been somewhat "Spoiled", her dad owns a Record Company and her mom is a top estate agent so they're never short of money, she lives in a very big Mansion and has parties every other week. Her mom and dad are normally in their "Part" of the house which is the west wing, still pretty big but other than that the house is practically her's. She is always the one to gossip and is know to spread rumors, not that any of them hurt anyway. That would just be mean ;D

She is a confident, bubbly girl and gets along with most people. Jess likes all the typical girly things like hanging with her friends at the mall and sleepovers, she adores strawberry ice-cream and her favourite color is yellow. She also has a thing for wearing lace gloves, its something she is never without and normally changes through 2/3 pairs a day.

Quote:
Dear Lelie

Orchard “Orca” Lewis Carol Mumford
"I can make the salt taste like sugar in my hands."

I'm one of the Popular

Sophomore
5’6”
Slender
Brown eyes, Brown hair
{though I do have the habit of dying random colors into bits of it.}

‡ So Heres My Story;

Well, I never actually knew my parents. In a sense I guess I did, they just passed away when I was very, very small. I moved in with my Aunite and Uncle when I was around three years old. Now my Auntie, her name is Leona Marie Falcone-Parks, she’s a successful business woman who luckily can travel wherever she needs to for her work. My Auntie actually invented the company Lush which is all vegan and organic compounds of interesting things like soap, hair dye, bubble bath, bath bombs etc. I love her company personally!
Then there’s my uncle Everett Matthieu Parks. He is really inspiring. My uncle is one of the bravest journalists in the world. This being as such a lot of times my siblings and I would travel with him. I’ve been to every continent at least once minus Antarctica. So I gained a huge interest in photography while going abroad with my family. We still go on trips from time to time just not in the school year.
Oh, and I have two brothers. Well, they’re actually my cousins, but I call them my brothers because we have gotten so close. Alec, the older one of the left, and Duncann the younger one on the right, though they are both older than me. Oh and in my high school career I actually started out as an artsie and somehow… I’m now a popular. I feel like I don't have a choice in picking my social group… though I wish I could.

I’m a really spontaneous person. I love to do things at the drop of a hat and just run out and do them. Thus why I end up with a single orange streak in my hair while the purple on is still fading, or I end up with some silly tattoos. Well I guess not silly since I only have three and I like them. I have one on my left foot, one on my right foot, one on my right ankle, and I have a secret one that no one besides Duncann knows about. I actually do not have any piercings which is surprising. Besides being silly and spontaneous I can be a bit of a tom boy. The one thing Duncann and I love to go together is parkor, or free running. Otherwise I’m really a nice girl. I love just sitting and watching nature and doing simple things. Sitting on a hill staring at the stars just brings out a deeper side of a person, so I guess I’m a bit reflective. I am rather shy at first though and prefer not to make decisions. In my artistic sense I really enjoy photography, that’s my big passion, but glass blowing is close by it. Other art forms I like are charcoal drawings, water color paintings, ceramics, anything that has to do with clay really, and tattooing. I really hope I can become a tattoo artist someday. Maybe be a photographer on the side, or blow glass. Oh! And I really love to bake, cooking is a huge passion of mine… maybe I’ll own a bakery, do tattoos, and blow glass? I really love my car too. We take turns driving to school one day me, one day the brother. Anyway Duncann and I sure know how to have fun and often throw parties at my parent’s house when they are away. I must say I do enjoy my liquor.

Period 1: History
Period 2: English
Period 3: Science
Lunch
Period 5: Black and White Photography
Period 6: Ceramics

Track - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday

Nerds

SPOILERX

Quote:

Soturo Ayami

(left: Jaden, right: Jason)
Jaden Maine
“Your stupidity astounds me, now say something else witty before I lose my patience…”

I'm one of the Nerd

senior
six-seven
only slightly smaller then my brother
black hair, brown eyes

‡ So Heres My Story;

When we moved it annoyed me more then I let one. I will not say that I don’t like that we have moved up here but I will say that I miss home. Much like my brother I was very active back home. Not that had many friends but we spent time together. And though I have lost my accent, Jason seems to have kept his, it reminds me horridly that we can not go home for quite some time. Mother had already made a life here by the time it was livable again and she is happy. I am not going to mess with that. I don’t much like it here though. So mother prompts us into going on trips, all over the world with her ward Geoff Machiavelli, the son of the man who left her his estate back in Louisiana, Jaden Machiavelli, who I am named after. Geoff is supposed to be more like an uncle to us but I can’t bring myself to like him. He’s rude and annoying and very much the stuck up brat mother said she was the nanny to.

I’m a reserved person. Both me and my brother, even though he will deny it vehemently, are sadists. When we fight, we fight. Mother usually will throw us in the back yard until we are done. I prefer books mostly, but I do enjoy science a great deal. It is my goal. Jason's is to use the company as a base and work his way up, he has a job as soon as he graduates. I on the other hand want to get away. With my physical condition and GPA, I'll be at Harvard as a Chemistry and Technical Science Major. At one point I would like to work at NASA hopefully in the future.

Period 1: AP Calc
Period 3: AP Physics
Period 4: German III
Lunch
Period 5: History

Swim: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday

Jocks

SPOILERX

JessehBoo

Riley O'Connor
"There's always light after the storm."

I'm one of the Jocks

Seventeen.
Sophmore
Six Feet, Seven Inches
Well Toned, Muscular
Blondish Red, Grey Green Eyes.

‡ So Heres My Story;

Hey, I have a pretty normal family, my Mom Rebecca, my Father Derrick and my younger Sister Arianna. My sister is currently suffering from lukemia, but not many people know about it. I havent told any of my friends because neither me nor her want pity from people. Were surviving and thats all that matter. Thought things sometimes get hard, we keep hopeful. Once shes finished with her Chemo she hopes to come back to school with me, though my parents are paranoid about letting her go back. Shes been in treatment for a few years, so hopefully she'll be okay soon. As for my life, well its basic. Hanging with friends, tossing the old football around and keeping up in school. Luckily im not like many other guys on the football team, my dad doesnt pressure me into doing football. He just wants me to be happy, and im so grateful for that. Yet its my mom who i know secretly wants me to get a scholarship. I mean, we dont have money problems, but she know that whatever money we save goes into helping cure Arianna.

Im a pretty chill guy, and i love being everyones buddy. I have some friends in other cliques that sometimes the guys rag on me about, but its my life, not theirs. Im a hearty eater, its my Irish side. I grew up in Ireland until i was about 11, so yeah i have a slight irish accent. My favorite meal is shepards pie, to be honest. My mom makes the absolute BEST. We have a golden labrador retriever named Boomer.We've had him since he was a puppy. Thought I'm more of an outdoors kinda guy i do enjoy videogames. Not only sports games but i can play Call of Duty for a few hours. I love my black jeep, ive had her for about a year. Sometimes i tease some of the nerds, but im not extreme like alot of my other friends. I dont bully, but i do make fun, i mean, they dont even defend themselves.

Period 1: Science
Period 3: History
Lunch
Period 5: Math
Period 6: Photo

Football - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

Quote:
Ember Mist

Eli Jenson
"I ain't dead yet..."

I'm one of the Jocks

Senior
5'5
Slender, but muscular.
Hair is black and side swept, with dark blue eyes.

‡ So Heres My Story;

I'm a natural born football player. I may not look like much but I'm strong and durable. I grew up in this town, and have pretty much known everyone since grade school. My parent's aren't around much, so I tend to stay out most nights, or have parties. I'm not that interested in studies except to try to get a scholarship for football.

I'm pretty laid back, I like to know what's what with my friends, and like to harmlessly flirt with girls. I hate people who try to get all the groups together and be friends. Were all separated in our school the way it is supposed to be don't try to change it. that's just a bit of who I am I guess..

Period 1: Math
Period 2: PE
Period 3: English
Period 4: Science
Lunch
Period 6: Band.

Football - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday

Artsies

SPOILERX

Quote:
RainbowMuffinage

PJ Alexander Lotus
“I got a new Ipod. It’s eighty gigabytes, because I like to jog for three weeks straight and not hear the same song twice."

I'm one of the Artsies. (:

seventeen
sophmore
five-foot nine
scrawny
long, dark hair and amber-green eyes

‡ So Heres My Story;

I was christened as Percivel-Jacob Alexander Lotus and raised in Franklin, Tennessee by my hair-brained Mom Jessie, who acts as if she's still a twenty-something-year-old when she's closer to fifty, and my older sister Skye, who works as a tattoo artist and the lead vocals // guitarist in a band. Dad ran off before I was born, but apparently he was a total alcoholic and was always taking everything out on my Mom. We re-homed a wolf hybrid pup when I was about four -- he'd been left by the road-side in a cardboard box with seven other brothers and sisters. The moment Mom saw him, she absolutely fell in love and brought him home. We named him Wolf, and to this day, he still remains the goofiest, funniest and most loyal companion I ave ever known to exist.

When I was fourteen, Mom lost her job. We couldn't afford to keep the house any more. We sold the house and went to live with her friend, Stephanie. She's a fitness coach with her name printed on an award-winning fitness and diet book range worth billions of dollars and a gigantic, old mansion and acres of land in Long Island New York. She's always been a "lone wolf", never marrying or having any children, so she shares her house with anybody who needs a roof over their head. She took us in and introduced us to the family :: Andrew the inventor and his apprentice Andy ;; the twins, Austin the book worm and Jeremy the trouble-maker ;; Shaun the charismatic lawyer ;; Simon the washed-up actor, and Billy, the drunken musician who spends his days drinking beer and rambling on about the good ol' days. Yeah, pretty hectic house. But, home's home. Skye gave me a tattoo a year ago of this little frog on the back of my right hand. No, it wasn't done at a parlour, and yes, I absolutely adore it. (:

I like to think I'm a pretty laid-back person. I've been into art and music since I was born -- I always say my earliest memory is of my Mom cooking cookies and playing Queen. Skye taught me to play guitar and I started writing songs not too long later. I've never been in a relationship with anybody, but I can be pretty romantic sometimes. Soul-mates, red roses, singing to my Juliet on her balcony from the earth below, all that jazz. And, hey, who knows. Maybe this year, I'll get lucky. (:

Quote:
BloodyAnnebelle

Alina Monik Hale
"Thanks wind, you have raped my hair"

I'm one of the Artsie

Sophmore
Five foot three. Sadly, I know I'm short.
I'm short, slender, weak, and very fragile. I broke two bones in less then a 9 months.
Aubrun colored hair and chocolate brown eyes

‡ So Heres My Story;

Living in a somewhat big house to my eyes. I have one older brother and love to hang around him. My parents are extremely busy with work but every time I get to see them they always have fun. No matter what. My dad is a bit on the wild side and doesn’t care what people think of him. He will tell someone straight up of what he thinks about them not sparing they’re feelings. My mom on the other hand is a bit hot tempered but is extremely lovable. Caring only for me and my brother's happiness. She spares peoples feelings but if anyone comes home upset that’s when the dragon comes out. I am really proud of my life and love to show it off but other than that I like to talk about other things.

I can be a bit random and wild and love to do things my way. Loving to play tricks on anyone I can get to. In class I am quiet as can be there is something with me where I go nuts once outside. I'm not the cheerleader because well, I don't like dancing or doing back flips though I have been asked to join. My thing is take pictures and draw on my free time it's what I love best. I'm known for my attitude and how I don’t care much.
Messing with people’s hair and my own. Tends to like to steal (or borrow as I say) sunglasses. Doesn't like to be in pictures so I always looks away but my brother has one where me looking. He always tortures me with it.

Period 1: Genetics
Period 2: Algebra II Honors
Period 3: Advance Photography
Lunch
Period 5: PE
Period 6: History

Goths

Rejects

SPOILERX

Quote:
Palmoun

Jake Simon
"I have two sides to me, you only ever seen one"

I'm one of the Rejects

I am 17
I am a Senior but most dont believe it.
I am 6' 2"
I am muscular but hide it under the jackets I wear
I have Dark brown hair and green eyes that match the grass.

‡ So Heres My Story;

I use to live out in Texas and have lived on a farm my whole life. It was great but then my parents started to fight and my little sister started to get into the wrong crowd. Before I turned 15 we moved here to a broken down farm that my dad bought after him and Ma broke up. But during freshmen year my little sister started to get into the wrong crowd again and was getting addicted to everything. I started to stick close to her and tryed to get her to stop and that is how I got part of this group. But I couldnt' and soon, over the summer, she got sent to a place to get help. I have been helping my dad try to re build the farm and it is a lot of hard work but it is worth it.

He likes apples, horses and being out in the wide open.
He hates people who think that they are better then him, who make fun of his sister and him for being in the rejects and he fears absolutly nothing.

Period 1: English
Period 2: PE
Period 4: French
Lunch
Period 5: Science
Period 6: Photo

After School extra curricular activities: None but he will stay after just because he can and he likes to help the teachers.

Gangsters

-

Norms

SPOILERX

Quote:
Dear Lelie

Duncann West Parks
"Never underestimate the daylight."

I'm one of the Norms

Junior
6’5”
Toned/Slender
Dirty Blonde, Blue Eyes

‡ So Heres My Story;

So, I see that my sister, Orca has explained the most important parts of our family. Well except our other brother I can pick up there. Our brother’s name is Alec De’Marcus Parks. He is off at college down in Florida. I think he wants to become some sort of engineer. Actually, I feel bad because I can never remember what he wants to be when he grows up. Hell, I don’t even know what I want to be but that’s beside the point. I’m really close with Orchard actually, probably closer than I am with Alec. It might be because we’re only two years apart. She has defended me in several situations, and always I defend her. We’re like best friends though we don’t always get along all the time.
But I’m a norm. A lot of people are surprised by this. I could be a Jock no doubt. I’m not creative at all like my sister is. My thing is more of the sports thing. I’ve been offered to become a Jock, but that’s not what I want to do. I want to be everyone’s friend, though I guess Orca does that anyway though she is in the popular crowd. She sure doesn’t act like it.

I like to say I’m a fun and relaxed kinda guy, though I don’t actually know you would have to ask someone else. I like to have fun though. I must say that the Parks household throws some bangin parties. Of course that’s not the only kind of fun we have. I like surfing, skating, and free running. I like baseball too, and I’m on the team. It’s not my favorite sport though. Oh, I play catcher on the baseball team. Like I said, I could be a jock, but I’m not. I like history, especially the renaissance. Everything from then is just so interesting. But I also like criminal science, so I might get involved in forensics. Not really sure what I would like to be when I grow up. I don’t like fights. Whenever I see people fighting I like to jump in and try and break it up. All the screaming and yelling gets to me rather easily. I love when Orca’s cooking. I’m much more outgoing than my sis. She’s a bit on the shy and quiet side. I can be obnoxious from time to time and some people find me offensive. Also I love my car. Oh, and this is our house. Another hobby I consider is, being a model for Orca. This is a secret, but I can be a huge romantic at times. I don’t like to admit it, but it’s true. Also Orca and I have a matching tattoo on our right ankles. Yeah, I was drunk haha, but I love it all the same. I also have a fishbone tattoo in white ink on my left shoulder. Otherwise that’s all the inking I have. Oh, and in comparison to Orca, I am a lot less spontaneous. I’m not willing to just go run out and do something crazy. I think about it a little and usually end up doing it for the thrill. And because I am a bit of a daredevil.

Period 1: Psychology
Period 2: Pre-Calculus
Period 4: Chemistry
Lunch
Period 5: English

Baseball - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Quote:

Soturo Ayami

(left: Jaden, right: Jason)
Jason Maine
"Jaden could kick my ass so…um…please don‘t tell him I said that…"

I'm one of the Norm

senior
six-seven
muscular
black hair, brown eyes

‡ So Heres My Story;

Well we were born in Louisiana. Me and my brother lived with our mother Dorinda in the house she inherited from the guy who raised her. Because of Katrina we’ve recently had to move so mom decided to take us back to her old stomping grounds. It was an odd change. I was so used to the bayou and the cypress and the lively hood of our neighborhood that when we moved I had no idea what to do. The day we moved we had packed everything up for the coming storm cause mom knew we’d have to get out of there, we wouldn’t be able to ride it out like we had the others. I miss the noise of the place and the quiet at night. Its not much the same really. Though I suppose that was to be expected, its like another country up here.

I’m friendly most days. I like to be social, it is actually kind of funny because my brother Jaden and I are so different. He is my best friend though, wouldn’t trade him for the world. I guess we could be called family oriented, every year we go visit our family in Georgia for a reunion, even though grandma threw mother out of the house when she was sixteen. Sometimes I wonder why we even go. Lets see, I like the color orange and blue, my favorite style of music is reggae, R&B. I think my best feature is my head (haha). I like to walk on the beach most nights, its nice to watch the tide roll in at twilight.

Period 1: Science
Period 2: Math
Period 4: Language/ Italian
Lunch

Swim: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday

Teachers;

SPOILERX

Quote:
Soturo Ayami

Asha Brian
"Know one thing, I am not afraid."

I'm one of the Teachers

History Teacher
five-six
…healthy…
dark brown hair, bright hazel (the brown not green)

‡ So Heres My Story;

How much would you like to know. I have been a woman of my age and an old soul my mother said. I was an army brat for the first sixteen years of my life until my father was killed in the line of duty. He was a sweet man from the times I got to see him. He taught me everything he knew about weapons, drills and everything I would soak up. I knew more about military tactics then I care to admit. I was born in New York and we lived there for about six years then were got transferred all over. I never had a constant home but being the strong woman my mother raised me to be, it didn’t bother me because I knew it was for our own good. I was raised to believe that my waist line wasn’t important. I am what my doctor calls healthy. Well its another way of saying even though my size doesn’t show it, I’m more muscle then fat.

I loved my family. My mother died of leukemia about a year ago. I buried her in a stark white casket and keep a picture of her and my father on my mantle at home. I graduated from NYU with a psychology degree and a minor in teaching, history. I applied and became a teacher at Anarbor about two years ago. This problem the schools having. It’s like a war zone and I will use all the tricks I know that my father taught me to try and break whatever has this school in a vice. I will not tolerate fighting for lack of reason in my presence.

I was a book worm and an army brat. The only hobbies I had were guns and ammunition. Books on the history of war and the biographies of soldiers. I love old music. The music of my childhood and the music of my mothers and fathers childhood. I think modern music could learn a lot from it. Not the copy and play you hear on the radio now-a-days. The human mind was also another interest of mine. I like to pick people apart and I do what I want when I want. I believe everything has to have a reason. If you can not figure it out, if you can not justify it, there is no reason for me to believe in what you do. I dislike being talked down to, I dislike being talked back to, and I dislike having to repeat myself. I will be a drill sergeant if I need to. I can be kind to you and if you demand respect I want to see you give it first.

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-16-2011 at 06:29 PM..

JessehBoo

Old 10-16-2010, 02:45 PM

OoC is Open;
feel free to post

JessehBoo

Old 10-16-2010, 02:46 PM

So what does everyone think?? :)

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 10-16-2010, 02:52 PM

Should be interesting. I don't normally like school rps....Ofc for as much as I was the smart, damn near nerdy, kid in school, I didn't get straight A's...I thought the teachers were too damn stupid so I ignored them and read my books....>.> Or wrote...

JessehBoo

Old 10-16-2010, 03:09 PM

lmfao xD <33

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-16-2010, 03:32 PM

Anyway....I was thining of posting, ut I'm not sure if it should be in the afternoon or in the morning....

JessehBoo

Old 10-16-2010, 03:34 PM

morning, like heading to school

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-16-2010, 03:37 PM

Ah... Well I did already put her in the art room, starting a new art project...I am thinking she might need a model for the human shape...

JessehBoo

Old 10-16-2010, 03:47 PM

ooh well we can make her and Airen be friends :) like they grew up together or something, and when Kira became popular they kinda lost touch, but came back once she became an artsie :)

----------

btw,is it too much trouble to try and find a RL pic? ^^; i wanted to stay away from anime

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-16-2010, 04:09 PM

yea I'll try...Lemme look.

JessehBoo

Old 10-16-2010, 04:28 PM

kk thanks ^^; <3

----------

yay now your character is on the front page of the RP :)

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 10-16-2010, 05:16 PM

Just wondering -- is this a private role-play only for those you have invited, or can anybody join ?

I do believe I have quite a character who could be an "Artsie". ^-^

JessehBoo

Old 10-16-2010, 05:20 PM

anyony can join! :)

i just wanted to suggest it to people ive rp'd with in the past

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-16-2010, 06:04 PM

Weeee....I feel loved now ^.^

JessehBoo

Old 10-16-2010, 06:29 PM

:)

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-16-2010, 06:36 PM

So, should I have Kira head to her locker and meet up with Airen? Or is she not gonna be there until about lunch-ish? Hehe. ^_^ Oh and this school has no uniforms right? (I swear, my junior/senior year, public school went and told us we had to start wearing uniforms. Ticked me off royally.)

JessehBoo

Old 10-16-2010, 06:46 PM

no no uniforms, and yuh just have your girl go to her locker, ill make her and Airen locker buddies :)

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-16-2010, 06:49 PM

Kewls. And alrighty. So how are you today Miss Jesseh?

----------
I think that will be among the few of the longest posts I've ever written >.<

Last edited by AmaniIshtar; 10-16-2010 at 07:00 PM..

JessehBoo

Old 10-16-2010, 06:52 PM

ehhh :/

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-16-2010, 07:01 PM

Awh that sucks, not a good day?