Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 07-23-2013, 03:19 AM

I found... something...

Well, we're not throwing it out the window! Maybe he'll be able to be the god of day, light, and what I came up with up there. Leon can be the god of night, love, and seduction. And Em can be the god of dusk and dawn, and color and creativity?

NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 07-23-2013, 03:22 AM

Trust you to find a picture like that Master >.< I thought Dio-whatever was usually portrayed as a fat drunk XD

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 07-23-2013, 03:24 AM

Shhhh... Shut up! *waves* I wasn't looking specifically! And that's Greek mythology, he can be depicted as many things. In fact, in many statues and paintings I've seen he's rather thin. And quite naked.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 07-23-2013, 03:33 AM

Hahahahaah XD
You perve Master.
Anyway, let's leave this conversation for when Papi wakes up. I'd hate to discuss it without her.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 07-23-2013, 03:36 AM

Wha, whaaaaat!? NOOOO, I just googled... Um, I mean, I... searched... SCREW IT, I 'googled' Dionysys and that's all, that's what I got, you try it!

Well Neko, that's the beauty of OOC threads: You can discuss even when someone isn't here, and all they have to do is reread what you've talked about and they can put in their ideas and concepts and make us think. I think she'd appreciate it if we go some things at least about our characters done, anyway.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 07-23-2013, 03:40 AM

;A; I suppose so then XD
It's just weird to be rping with a characterI am rping with :P If you know what I mean... Maybe I could change it? I was thinking about Az actually... I miss him.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 07-23-2013, 03:45 AM

Well, maybe a bit strange. But it'd be interesting to see how they'd behave with characters that already exist in other places, and are being used in other plots!

Hm? Well, I suppose you can change... Up until a point. Would you like to bring that RP out of hibernation? Ah, and would you keep the concept of what he represents as one of the cult's gods?

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 07-23-2013, 03:46 AM

Well, no OK I will stay as Max. Because Az is totally different...

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 07-23-2013, 03:50 AM

Hm, that's definitely true. Things would be vastly, vastly different! And change is weird! And we all know each other's character by now anyway.

ARGH I can't stop imagining the garden outside the castle now! *hits head on wall*

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 07-23-2013, 03:55 AM

I bet it is pretty... It would attract Max for sure, especially if there are roses...
Hmm... I wonder if he would miss Carovo...

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 07-23-2013, 03:57 AM

Oh, so something like this?

Ah, I was wondering about this... Such as maybe this takes place where the person's never met the one they're involved with in the original RP. They just moved along life without the person, or maybe the person faded away some time ago and they might think on them a bit, but not much else....

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 07-23-2013, 04:07 AM

Oh, yes... So pretty :P

Hmm... Well, yeah... Like a parallel universe or something.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 07-23-2013, 04:10 AM

Oh, you like it? Then so it shall be! Maybe we should have a quoted message in the first post to save images of what we'd think certain areas are like, but leave others blank for Pap to have a say in... Because I've started looking around bedroom concepts and wow, I love what I'm seeing... Ah, and sitting rooms. For some reason I like the concept of warm wood and low lighting...

Ah, parallel universes! That'd be a good concept. A parallel universe where they've never met the ones they have. Kind of a sad thought, that.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-23-2013, 06:20 PM

Actually the ancient Greeks saw much beauty in the male form, so it really wasn't unusual for them to sculpt and depict men in the nude... It was quite normal from what I gather.

That gardens beautiful! I can see Em hanging around there. Speaking of Em... I think I'll just make it an alternate universe where he hasn't met Oliver.

And I like the idea of him being Dusk and Dawn, kind of the arbitrator between the other two really ..

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 07-23-2013, 06:59 PM

It IS normal. In fact, there was really nothing wrong with nudity in ancient Greece in paintings, sculptures, and so on. Methinks we just got all prudish recently. *shakes head*

I thought you'd like it, Pap! I was hoping so, anyway... It's pretty great, I thought... And I suppose the concept could be taken into an alternate world, per se, something like it, at least. Where some kind of stars haven't aligned the right way and they haven't met the people they have in their original story arcs.

Indeed, dusk and dawn, the balance between day and night. Since his appearance is more varied between pale and dark, anyway, it'd fit.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-23-2013, 07:18 PM

Uh you think? lol

Or maybe it's just an alternate universe with all the tweaks that go with it... *shrug*

Sounds about right.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 07-23-2013, 07:30 PM

Duh.... We need to loosen up a little bit. Or go to Greece.

Well, it wouldn't necessarily matter in the course of things. It's a fully different story arc anyway!

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-23-2013, 07:33 PM

Time travel to ancient greece, you mean...

haha Yeah, I can't wait to see how things turn out!

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 07-23-2013, 07:45 PM

Yeeeeeees....... It would be most nice to visit a different time.......

But we must be patient! Seems this one's got a lot more... detail, to it.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-23-2013, 07:52 PM

So what exactly do the cultists do, who are they?

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 07-23-2013, 07:56 PM

Who are they? Well that's up in the air right now. Probably just a big gathering of easily-led and semi-crazy people following their leaders, who've been worshiping a series of gods they believe will save them from the end of times and remake the world starting with them?

Perhaps their extensive searches found our characters, who look just like their gods and represent each branch of their worship, so they 'discover' that they're the vessels to renew the gods before the end times?

Or something like that...?

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-23-2013, 07:58 PM

Or it could be a bunch of rich people seeking immortality, along with some of the crazies, and intelligent researchers. They think that by bringing the gods into their vessels, then they will be gifted with whatever they desire?

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 07-23-2013, 08:02 PM

Oooh, maybe it's a combination! Maybe the ones that got everyone together, including the 'vessels', are rich leaders seeking immortality and blessings of the gods, but have begun conning their followers into believing the end of the world is coming so they'll willingly give themselves as sacrifices? And once they give their life for their gods they'll be preserved forever until the world is reborn into perfection...

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-23-2013, 08:09 PM

Sounds just about right, doesn't it?

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 07-23-2013, 08:12 PM

Oh, yes it does. But we mustn't talk too much about it! We must let Neko see! He might have ideas on the concept too.