finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-01-2013, 06:28 PM

"You're blood." Athena clarified "I hope we move on soon the sun is starting to bother me."

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 11-01-2013, 08:16 PM

Jack looked at the Lady, and waved his hand over the sky. Clouds started coming, and little sprinkle's of snow started falling. "Better, Ma'am?" he asked. He knew Vampires hated the sun, and he couldn't blame them.

"Okay than........I'll just talk, she can listion. "he said. He took her hand. "I know you probably......no, wait, scratch that, I 'know' you hate me, but I'm going to be here for you. You'll need me, but even if this wasn't the case, I wouldn't leave. "he said, holding up her ring hand. "When we were married, I made an oath to be by your side. The human phrase 'Through sickness, and through health' applies. "he said to her.

"I promise, Gemini. But as I told Stanton, they won't convict me. God isn't stupid enough to start a war he can't win. "Lucifer said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-02-2013, 04:27 AM

Stanton tilted his head. "My blood? Because I'm Kitsune? Gemini is, too, though. We're twins." He said, glancing up as Jack summoned the clouds. Guy could be useful when he wanted to.

Gemini nodded. "Okay, if you're sure. I'll be at the collage, waiting for you. You know where to find me when you get back." She said, reaching forward to grab his hand. She put something in his palm, and closed his fingers over it. "Keep this with you, look at it when you need courage and think of me." It was a silver necklace, the charm was a pure diamond heart with a single black rose petal encased inside.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-03-2013, 12:27 AM

((dear andraus please post on vampires of darkness or I will be forced to kill you're character.))
"Oh thank you." Athena smiled at the guy "no there's something else about you that smells interesting." she frowned "Can't put my finger on it though."

Finx snatched her hand away then looked at Anna "Onni-chan says that she hates the thing inside her not you." Anna said then frowned "I'm not saying that."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-03-2013, 04:33 AM

Stanton shook his head. "Well, I can't think what it could be." He said, looking forward blankly.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-08-2013, 04:56 AM

((Andraus: are you even capable of posting here as well as Vampires of Darkness?))

Andraus

Old 11-08-2013, 05:12 AM

(Don't Rush me! I'm having trouble keeping up with this, and My Senior Research paper. I'm sorry If I can't post much, but this is a third of my grade!)

"I try miss. Hope it helps. "He said, showering her in snow-flakes.

"You can't hate someone you don't know, finx. Think of....as a wound. "he said, trying to find the best analogy to fit it. "It's a wound that's hindering your movement, and taking an excessive amount of time to heal. "he said. "In the end, it will only make you stronger.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-08-2013, 07:25 PM

Anna blushed "You can tell him that i'm done." she left embarrassed "Fine." Finx sighed "It's as much a wound as if you lost you man parts for good which I am really tempted to do."

Athena smiled at him then gasped "Snow!'' she didn't often get to see snow were she lived. Arina frowned then sniffed Stanton "Hmm." he thought for a moment then grabbed Athenas hand "We should get you inside my lady." she said looking to the others "Please lead the way."

Andraus

Old 11-08-2013, 08:26 PM

Jack walked in front of her, and took some snow. He then placed it over her head, and blew on it. It formed into a Non-melting Crystal Tiara. "There." he said.

"You can heal from this. "he said. "Besides, you might like it. Your mother loved raising you two....and your weird brother. "he said

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-10-2013, 01:31 AM

Finx just looked away "Problem I will never want this."

Athena laughed "Ow Arina." she frowned at her she had gripped her hand to tight "You really should get inside my lady." Arina said "And if they will not show us I will force them." her hand went to her sword "Whoa!" Athena exclaimed

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-10-2013, 04:18 AM

((Dude...you didn't reply to Gemini!!!))

Seeing one of the women reach for her sword, Stanton jumped up, ready to fight. "Hey, easy now. We don't want any trouble."