ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-10-2010, 09:44 PM

((I was gunna have her go get the food anyway. Lol.))

Kana looked up at him. "Hold on, I'll go get your food and water," she said quietly. She walked away and into the kitchen, grabbing two sandwiches and water that had been set out. She walked back down and handed it to him gently. "There." she said quietly.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-10-2010, 10:00 PM

Fang looked at her and when she was gone he nawed on the rope a little before she came back. Sighing he took the food and water. He drank a little water and ate one of the sandwiches. "I wish they'd just come down here and find out I have nothing to say so they can get it over with." He stated simply meaning he wanted to be offed. It was annoying to wait for them to come.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-10-2010, 10:24 PM

Kana shrugged. "Well, it's not like they're just going to let you out right away. Just be patient, they want you to suffer," she reminded him. She sighed and closed ehr eyes for a brief second.

((Where is he tied up on his body?))

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-10-2010, 11:34 PM

(I was thinking his arms and legs.)

That was it he sighed and looked at the meal almost pouting. He ate the last of the one sandwich and sighed. "Right. Of course they would." he saved the other sandwich before looking at her. "Your not supposed to talk to me." He stated pointing at her with a finger.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-10-2010, 11:40 PM

((:yes:))

Kana shrugged and walked off. "Fine then, I won't." she answered as she waved. She walked away and tended to the other injured warriors from her side.

((Skip.))

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-10-2010, 11:51 PM

Fang sighed and closed his eyes listening. Once it was clear he nibbled on the rope again. He chewed on the rope till he was tired then he closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

He woke to the sound of voices as people came down to toss someone who'd been found or released to them from his side, who had died of injuries that hadn't been cared for. Sighing he just grinned at them and got a hilt to the head. Which made it bleed before they walked of. He was still chuckling with a grin on his face though. He pulled out his sandwich and ate it down. He chewed on the rope for the rest of the time he was alone.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-11-2010, 12:00 AM

Kana came downstairs with his sandwiches, his water, the cloth and the bandages. She set the cloths on his rope burn and started bandaging up his shoulder. "How'd you sleep?" she asked quietly. She sighed as she looked at his wrists and ankles. "Do you have rope burn on any of them?" she asked.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-11-2010, 12:32 AM

"I'm fine can you fix my head?" He asked moving so she could see the new wound. "I slept fine thanks for asking. How about yourself?" Fang asked trying to keep his voice polite and stern he was almost crazy with giddiness however. If it was a fresh body then his men were doing fine.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-11-2010, 12:39 AM

Kana nodded. "Uh, yes. I have to get more bandages." she said. She walked upstairs and grabbed some water, a blotting cloth and more bandages. She came back down and started blotting the wound with a wet cloth. "There. I'm fine, thank you." she said quietly.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-11-2010, 12:43 AM

Fang didn't even flinch he just sat there letting her work. "Your welcome." He said softly looking at her. She was to kind to him. "If I asked you to poison my food would you do it?" He asked softly knowing the answer to the question just wanting to ask it anyway. The general looked serious though his question fell under ridiculous. His hair on the side with the wound had blood in it but he figured that would have to stay till he was free and could get a bath. Ideas flashing through his head as his head was fixed. He reached up and touched her hand for a second. "Why are your hands so soft if you work all day?" He asked.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-11-2010, 01:07 AM

Kana laughed a little and continued fixing up the bloody patch. "No, I want nothing to do with the war, my only job is to fix up you and the other warriors from my side." she said quietly. She looked at her hand as his touched it. "Um...I-I don't know..." she said quietly. She continued to wipe off the wound as she talked to him.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-11-2010, 01:36 AM

Sighing deeply Lee Fang nodded. "I knew you'd say that, and the other thing too." He said simply before looking at her from the corner of his eyes. "You can leave it I want it to get infected and kill me. This place is the worst smelling place I've ever sat in for several days and quiet frankly I'm sick of it." He said simply just annoyed with himself and the lack of progress he made on the rope on his left side.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-11-2010, 01:44 AM

Kana smiled and continued to wash off the blood as she sighed. "No, don't die! I enjoy coming down to the smell of rotting flesh!" she joked. Her face returned to normal as she started wrapping the bandage around his head. "But at least I get to talk to you, that I honestly do look forward to," she whispered. She sighed as she continued wrapping.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-11-2010, 02:01 AM

Fang laughed a good hearty laugh and sighed. "Well that makes me feel better." He said with a nod. "At least that's something we have in common. As long as I get someone to talk to I won't go mad." He added with a sigh. "Really though I Think that'll be good." He said with a nod as he tired to get her to tie off the bandage. He didn't want a lot on him he didn't think it right their supplies waisted on a prisoner.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-11-2010, 02:07 AM

Kana stood up and put her hand on top of his head. "Stop nodding!" she said with a small laugh. She eventually took out her scissors and cut the bandage, tying it up. The girl tapped his head gently and smiled. "There, try not to move too much. Would you like me to leave on those cloths and come back later to change them?" she asked with a small wink as she packed everything up.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-11-2010, 02:22 AM

"Alright alright." Fang said with a laugh. When she offered to come back latter he nodded. "That sounds like a plan." He said simply acting like his leg hurt. "I think the longer the better." He added with a sorry excuse for a whimpy tone. His eyes watched and then when she was ready to leave turned to waiting. He'd chew on the rope but he'd wait for her return.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-11-2010, 02:31 AM

"Goodbye!" Kana waved and walked up the creaky stairs. As she sat in the kitchen, she buried her face in her hands. "Oh no, what have I done?!" she asked herself out loud. Soon the cook came in and laughed at her. "Did you give a hint to a soldier that you like him as well?" the cook asked. Kana shrugged. "I guess you could say that..." she said quietly. Once it was time, she walked back down to the General and took off the cloth that was on his leg, replacing it with new ones.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-11-2010, 02:09 PM

Fang had made headway on the rope he was chewing on but had stopped about ten minutes before she came down. "Oh, thank you...those are really warm." He said softly with a chuckle. Sighing simply he looked at her with a smile. "So tell me how is the weather?" He asked this a simple question that he was curious about. HE used to take such pleasure in telling his officers to find out the weather for him.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-11-2010, 04:59 PM

Kana smiled and looked up at him. "The weather is fine, it's drizzling right now and it looks like it should rain more later," she informed him with a small nod. "So tell me, how have you been sitting down her by yourself?" she asked with a small laugh. She knew the answer, but she would ask anyway.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-11-2010, 05:07 PM

Fang laughed and nodded. He thought for a moment. "Oh well, lonely mostly except for when this pretty young lady comes and talks to me." He said smiling. "My cell mates aren't very talkative I fear." He said looking out into the darkness it was true they were very quiet. Sighing some he leaned his head against the stone behind him. " I wish I could hear the rain." He said closing his eyes. "I was fighting in the rain when I won my last battle." He told her softly.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-11-2010, 05:24 PM

Kana smiled at his comment. "I would suppose you have some interesting conversations with your friends over there?" she asked, nodding her head toward the corpses. She heard the door open and two voices having and indistinct conversation. "Last name?...Mamoru...Yes, he was a good warrior, but my daughter has been spending too much time down here with the General taking care of him...I suppose that could be one of his plans...I'll discuss it with her tonight...maybe we'll put a time limit on her visits?" the voices talked for a while. Kana quickly pretended to be setting the cloths on the General. She sighed as she could feel her father's awful spirit in the room. "Kana? Are you almost done with your visit?" he asked. Kana shook her head slowly. "No..." she said quietly. Her father nodded and pointed to the dead bodies. "Just put him over there, boys. We'll contact the family later," he said. Two men came down and threw the body into one of the piles. After they left, Kana looked up at the General.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-11-2010, 05:57 PM

General Fang held his breath and then when they were gone looked at her. "Your going to get in trouble if you keep this up." He said softly looking down at his leg. He looked around. "When our men died a small group of people took them back to their towns in a coffin." He said softly. "This is just disgusting." He added.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-11-2010, 06:04 PM

Kana nodded. "I know," she paused "but some families just don't want the bodies, so we properly dispose of them behind our base," she said. "We bury them, with a tombstone." she added. "And I can't really help what they do with them." she whispered. "I wish they put you somewhere else beside here, this is just cruel and unusual punishment, although this is war." she said quietly. She looked at the blood in his hair. "Oh, that's disgusting. Do you want me to wash that out during my next visit?" she asked.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-11-2010, 06:26 PM

Fang listened and laughed at her last question. "Yes, please I can't handle it either. Dear girl remember all is fair in love and war." He said with a nod. "And they could of done worse." He assured her having seen her father on the battle field. He was gruesome and would have no problem allowing rats to eat him alive. Or bamboo grow through his living body...or worse tortures that Lee Fang could think of from China alone.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 06-11-2010, 06:43 PM

Kana shrugged and smiled. "Except when hearts and heads are broken." she replied. She sighed and looked away. "I should be going now, I've already been down here for too long," she said. She waved goodbye and started walking away, tripping over a body and falling on other ones. "EEEEEEEEEEW!!!" she screamed. She fled upstairs to the bathroom and quickly washed herself off.