locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-28-2007, 12:54 AM

The ghost saw an opening and jumped at Drake the hit sends him three feet to a wall and knocks the wind out of him. He looks at Gabe as to say 'help me' but cant get the words out.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 06-28-2007, 11:01 PM

Jayda stepped to the center of the room with a loud creak. "Nothings here. Wahhhhhh!!!!!" she yelled as the floor fell through causing her to land on the ghost that had knocked Drake into the wall. "Ow." Jayda growled unhappy about her landing and the breaking of the upper level.

Gabriel Nocturne
*^_^*

Old 06-29-2007, 06:19 PM

Gabriel jumped as someone crashed through the floor and landed on the last ghost. After a moment of shock, he shook his head and smiled, walking over to help them both up.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 06-29-2007, 06:35 PM

"thanks, who are you?" Jayda asked standing up.

Gabriel Nocturne
*^_^*

Old 06-29-2007, 06:36 PM

"I could ask the same." He smiled. "My name's Gabriel. Gabriel Nocturne."

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-29-2007, 11:59 PM

"I am Drake. Thats the only name I have ever been called. My mother called me that because she said my father was a dragon. The ghost of the father should still be here, and he is the strongest. If we don't want to tangle with him we should get out of here." Drake says as he shakes off the cobwebs from his hit and starts for the door.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2007, 05:15 AM

"My name is Jayda pleasure to meet you. Let us go then." She said running to the door.

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-02-2007, 01:08 AM

Drake two made it out the door and then laughed aloud. "I don't believe I have been that worried and had so much fun at the same time."

"Well you two must come and have some dinner in my cave. I know you must have worked up an appetite after all that."

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-02-2007, 07:16 AM

"uh sure." Jayda said catiously. "are you sure thats the last of them. they're irritating little brats." She said licking some of the dried blood off her hand.

Gabriel Nocturne
*^_^*

Old 07-02-2007, 06:06 PM

Gabe followed the two out the door, laughing. "Sure, dinner sounds good." With a smile he glanced down at his hands with a bit of concentration, he forced a thin line of flames to swirl around them. Even though he'd had this power all his life, his ability to control fire still facinated him.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-02-2007, 08:39 PM

"pretty cool." Jayda said glancing back at Gabe. She saw the fire.

Gabriel Nocturne
*^_^*

Old 07-02-2007, 08:41 PM

"Hmm?" Gabe glanced up. "Oh, thanks." He smiled then made it disappear again.

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-02-2007, 10:53 PM

"That would come in handy fighting creatures of the night. Light and fire always tend to throw them off kilter. Well my cave is just at the other end of the meadow so what do you like to eat? I may need to catch what were going to eat." Drake froze as he saw the men in the meadow so close to his home.

The one who looked like the leader was in a black and silver cloak with many necklaces and bracelets holding charms they all were obviously occult black mages, and high level. One in a black cloak with a red spell symbol on the back seemed to be out of breath as he reported, "The town is all but asleep. The town guard will be no trouble with eight of our twelve much less the rest summoning a small army of skeletons and undead. This is the strongest aura I have felt. There is sure to be a red black or even pure magic crystal. Possibly even a diamond!"

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-03-2007, 06:04 AM

Jayda growled lowly. She recognized these people but from where it was unknown to her.

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-06-2007, 03:11 AM

Drake motioned to be quiet and ducked down. These men were going to attack the village and Drake knew they were much too powerful for him. He didn't know if his two new friends were strong enough, but he didn't want to risk anything. He whispered to the other two, "We need to warn the town everyone has to get out if they can or they will die. These guys are..." He was cut off from finishing his sentence by being hauled up by the collar of his neck.
"Oh shi..." was all he could say before he was thrown 20 ft to collide with a massive tree trunk. The giant cloaked figure that had thrown him just starred and laughed.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-06-2007, 07:10 AM

Jayda growled fiercely. Her claws lengthening immeadiatly. She had no problem fighting again especially against someone she didn't have to hold a torch the hit. Jayda launched herself at the cloaked figure digging her claws into its back.