MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 01-01-2017, 04:40 AM

New Years Resolutions:
~Lose Weight
~Become a more clean person (ie. keeping my room clean)
~Finish all of my projects
~Save up enough money to buy a car/apartment

For Mene:
~Keep this up longer than my one in 2016
~Be more active

~~~

Monthly Challenge:

~~~

Please do not post in this thread. This is for me to post my memories!

Last edited by MonkeyGirl18; 01-01-2017 at 09:49 PM..

MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 01-01-2017, 04:43 AM

Week 1:

January 1st:

Challenge:
My resolutions are posted in the first post of my memory jar.

~~~

~Of course, I had posted this while it was still New Years Eve on this site. To me, it was like 1 in the morning New Years Day, lol. Time zones are funny.

~I work at McD's and today we opened at 11 so I had to be at work at 10 to help get ready to open. Thankfully, I got to sleep in because I usually have to be at work at 6 in the morning. It was tiring, but I had to tell people who apparently didn't see the many signs within the past several weeks that we didn't open til 11 that we don't open til 11. It was a pretty frantic day.

~From October of 2016 til now, I've been nonstop playing Mystic Messenger, because I got sucked into it and became addicted to it, lol. I didn't get the good end for 2 routes, but I'm not replaying them. I'm on my last route and them I'm deleting the app for good. It is ruining my sleep and everything else. URGH!

~Today is the first day I started my bullet journal which I found out about through YouTube and some other site. I hope, for this as well, that I can keep it up all year and not abandon it. If you don't know what a bullet journal is, it's a personalized journal to help keep yourself organized and to keep track of different things. If you want to learn more about it, just look it up, that's what Google is for.... ಠ-ಠ

Last edited by MonkeyGirl18; 01-01-2017 at 09:52 PM..

MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 01-02-2017, 04:06 AM

January 2nd:

Challenge:
Fave 2016 Avatar

I have been inactive most of 2016. I didn't get any new items, didn't create any new avis, so I don't have any.

~~~

~I'm posting these when it's the next day in my time zone, no matter what this site's time is because, well, it's easier to keep track of my own time than to learn the time on this site, so I may be an hour or two ahead of the server here.

~Got me a curtain rod so I can hang a curtain in front of my closet to make it look nicer.

~Had a nice day off, don't want to go back tomorrow, but, hey, after tomorrow, I have two days off to spend time with a good friend of mine.

~I'm still trying to prepare for my first YouTube video since I've been wanting to make YouTube videos for years now. I've just gotten too scared to do it.

~So far, my resolutions have been keeping up. I've been keeping my room clean. Doing a bit better at taking care of myself. I still want to join a gym to help lose the weight, especially since it's starting to impact my health.

~I have got to go update and do my daily duties for my bullet journal. Want to keep that up.

Last edited by MonkeyGirl18; 01-02-2017 at 10:38 PM..

MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 01-03-2017, 03:57 AM

January 3rd:

Challenge:

My favorite 2016 memory.... hmmm.... I don't really know. Most of the things I remembered are negative. Though, if I remember one later, I will edit it in.

~~~

~Went into work finding out someone had called out, so I was put on drive-through cash and both drive through lanes on headset. While I can handle both lanes when it isn't insanely busy while doing cash, it started to get busy and I started getting overwhelmed. At times, I had someone take over the other lane. But, when they stopped and I had to do all three, I was doing ln1, ln2, cash.... in that order. Then someone decided to be like "You know there are people turning around? You need help." Like, they may have had good intentions, but........ You don't say that to a worker. We were short-handed. I would have help if we had another person working. I was trying my best. I'm overwhelmed which makes me seem grouchy and my patience would be wearing thin, especially when the touch screen on the computers I was using was being jerks and the cashless, card reader machine wouldn't read the cards the first time I swipe them so I have to end up swiping them 100 times. But, I was getting very anxious and starting to not be able to handle it. They sent me home early, but they tend to do that to meet labor requirements or if they need someone to go home since someone came in and we didn't need everyone that was there. But, just don't tell the order taker that people are leaving. The order taker is doing their best, and if you don't know how they're feeling, if they're doing more than one lane and cash, then you can't just complain because it's taking longer than a couple of seconds to take your order. Like, if you're going to go to McD's and the drive-through lanes wrap around the building, don't complain when people turn around. It's not our fault. It's just rush hour and it's always busy.

---Enough with the ranting/venting......---

Last edited by MonkeyGirl18; 01-03-2017 at 05:19 PM..

MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 01-04-2017, 04:15 AM

January 4th:

Challenge:

Nope, never watched any 2016 movies...

~~~

~Just-a hangin out with mah best friend. Lol.

~Not much happened today. Really. Just had to update this.

Last edited by MonkeyGirl18; 01-05-2017 at 02:32 AM..

MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 01-06-2017, 01:43 AM

January 5th:

Challenge:
Going Forward

When I think of "going forward" I think of going through with my plans of making youtube videos. I'm still terrified of doing that, but I'm at the point where I can't get rid of the fear if I don't face it.

I just wish I really knew how to write scripts.

~~~

~I had a friend over, spent the night last night. It had snowed overnight, but luckily, her dad was able to take her home since she's out in the country and I refuse to drive out there in the snow.

~I got the official Gravity Falls Journal 3 book from Walmart as well as a journal with the Miss Peregrine's School for Peculiar Children theme to it. I love collecting journals. I'm still going to make Journal 3, which I still have the first two because it's going to be empty and I'm going to use them as drawing journals.

~So far, so good when it comes to keeping up and following through with my New Years Resolutions. Still gotta take care of my weight and stuff, but for the most part, I've been taking care of my other ones. I've also managed, so far, to keep up with my bullet journal, as well.

MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 01-07-2017, 03:20 AM

January 6th:

Challenge:
Around town

There is a violently haunted hotel in my town that paranormal lockdown show paranormal investigators did an episode on.

~~~

~I need to do this earlier on in the day, but eh.... As long as it gets done everyday.

~Work almost sent me home early. I wouldn't mind if I wasn't sent home early the previous two times. Thankfully they weren't going to just send me home anyway and I got all the hours I was supposed to get for that day.

~I broke a windshield wiper this morning because, while the rest of the windshield had thawed out since it snowed here recently, the windshield wipers were still frozen and I didn't realize is (obviously) and turned them one and broke one. At least I got it fixed now. But I'm going to have to be more careful from now on.

MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 01-07-2017, 05:11 PM

January 7th:

Challenge:
A is for...

Actually getting things done and actually keeping up with everything.

~~~

~Considering possibly looking for another job if my current one sends me home early more. It's nice to get off early once in a while, but as constantly as I have been? No, I don't want to put up with it. The only reason I'm still there is because I like some of the managers. There's just one manager I don't really like and it's the one that keeps sending me home early. It's not what I do. I'm not the only one. Everybody gets sent home early at least once... They don't know how to schedule people. They have people schedule to come in, but not when someone is scheduled to get off. It's just starting to annoy me.

MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 01-09-2017, 03:53 AM

Week 2:

January 8th:

Challenge:
Favorite Youtuber of late

Been watching a lot of Bearing lately.... and Andywarski.

~~~

~I think I've had it, I feel this was the last straw for my job. They need to stop sending me home early.
~I've got to get my school books tomorrow as my classes start on Tuesday.

Last edited by MonkeyGirl18; 01-12-2017 at 08:23 PM..

MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 01-10-2017, 05:10 AM

January 9th:

Challenge:
Yummy Recipes

1 box of spaghetti
1 Jar of spaghetti sauce
1 lbs of ground beef
1 pot full of water

boil water
insert spaghetti
cook until pasta is tender
brown the meat (add peppers, onions, spices if you choose)
strain grease
add sauce
heat sauce
combine
enjoy

~~~

~Forgot to get my books, but the professors usually don't need us have it one day 1 soooo yeah. Best to wait til after then anyway.

~I have to work, but I have to tell my manager I have to leave at 11 due to class. Need to explain how I had went and changed my availability but was still scheduled then.

~That's all that really happened today.

MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 01-12-2017, 08:25 PM

January 10th:

Challenge:
How sweet

Um, so I guess I'll tell you my favorite candy/dessert....

Drum roll please!

bddddddddd

I don't know, gummies and chocolate?

~~~

~This was the first day of classes at the community college I'm at. Hopefully things go well and I can return to university.

MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 01-12-2017, 08:30 PM

January 11th:

Challenge:
Daily Chores

Mostly to do dishes, keep my room clean, make sure my laundry is done, and sweep the house every once in a while for my parents.

~~~

~Went out to eat with my friends as a very late Christmas party make up. We were going to do a sleepover but things came up and we had to cancel it. We've been trying to reschedule it and then decided to do a dinner party kind of thing so that we can exchange our Christmas gifts and at least spend some time with each other.

~I absolutely hate other drivers out on the road. Made me late to class yesterday and I have no patience when they decide to come to a full stop to turn onto another road. But I just have a terrible case of road rage.

MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 01-12-2017, 08:37 PM

January 12th:

Challenge:
In a box

All the things I had to go into my dorm room are in boxes for when I go back to university and when I move out into an apartment. Things consisting of a crock pot, microwave, keurig, plates, bowls, silverware, cups, and the like.

~~~

~The second day of classes went well, but it IS the second day. Nothing can really go wrong on the second day. Had a speech, but it was so easy I didn't need to prepare. Let alone I had to get over my anxiety.

~I was planning to eat before going into class to discover, much to my annoyance, that I left my wallet at home. I went home to retrieve it. I knew I wouldn't be able to eat, but I don't like going places without it. And what if an officer had pulled me over for any reason? I'd be driving without my license on me. I needed it like I need my phone. I can't go without my phone because I need to be able to contact family if something bad happens. And if I needed to buy gas, I wouldn't be able to because I left my wallet at home and I'd be stranded, especially if I were to also forget my phone.

But because of that, and people just not going as fast as I want them to, I was late to my first class again by a couple of minutes. Hopefully Tuesday will go by a bit more smoothly.