Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-05-2007, 02:00 AM

This is the final hour of the Menewsha Halloween Event :] It deserves some sort of commendation, I believe. So gather 'round the dying embers of this forum and let us rejoice and reminisce on the good times we experienced during this joyous occasion!

What did you like most about the event?
What was your favorite event item?
What was your most memorable moment?
What would you suggest for future events?

Ankh
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 11-05-2007, 02:01 AM

I loved how the candies came up on our screens.

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-05-2007, 02:03 AM

@_____@;;

I thought the event was ending now XD
stupid time zones >>

haha xD;

IRK3N
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-05-2007, 02:03 AM

- The items. Especially the Spooky Hairpin. <3

- Uhhh....mentioned above. xD

- Uh, nothing I can think of.

- Uh, nothing really. Just keep it up with the cute items! Oh, and maybe have it last a little longer!!

ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensi...

Old 11-05-2007, 02:04 AM

• Yeah, I too thought the event was ending right now? Did I misunderstand? o.o

Karine
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Karine Send a message via MSN to Karine

Old 11-05-2007, 02:06 AM

i have no idea. D:

Ithir
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-05-2007, 02:06 AM

My favorite part was the fact that I got the dress I wanted. xD

I'm in the eastern time zone, and it's 9:06.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 11-05-2007, 02:07 AM

That was pretty dramatic, but I like dramatic. So in other words, good job, Nathy. I was kind of hoping you'd do that fortune-telling thing for Halloween. xD It seemed to match the entire theme of the holiday. Maybe next year?

My favorite thing about the event was that everyone was gathered on one thread. Sure, it killed me to keep at some times, but I usually had to go from section to section just to talk to my buddies. Also, there were plenty of art freebies. And for an art whore like me, that's paradise. xD

My favorite event item is the Cat Ears.

When I saw that the new items were Cat Ears. I was so excited! xD I swear, that moment is the stuff dreams are made of!

As for next year? I just say keep up the great work! And maybe get some more servers that won't lag as much.

Equivalent Exchange
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2007, 02:07 AM

What did you like most about the event? I liked how the candy popped up like that! xD Easy to notice.
What was your favorite event item? I think it's the Yumeh Ear and Tail.
What was your most memorable moment? I stepped into a pothole on my way home from Halloween. Oh wait, that's not what you meant?! I think my most memorable moment was when I solved my first clue. xD
What would you suggest for future events? We should get Santa hats for Christmas. O:

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-05-2007, 02:09 AM

Woohoo!
I just got access back to the site.
xD

I loved the new items and great sense of community.
<3

Wrath
Dead Account Holder

Candies! xD

Yumeh Cat ears. :3

Getting like, 5 candies in a row. 8D

More candy. D:<

Karine
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Karine Send a message via MSN to Karine

i loved this event!
It really got me active. ^^

indigoat
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 02:11 AM

The part I liked most about the event was that you couldn't miss the candy on accident because it follows you around. <3

Aylar
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 02:11 AM

I really loved that there were more people active so I got more people to talk to. I also liked the items, especially the spooky pin.

Lady Arucard
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Lady Arucard Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Arucard

Old 11-05-2007, 02:12 AM

What did you like most about the event? That I got to talk to people more, and make a few friends. <3
What was your favorite event item? cat ears/ tail
What was your most memorable moment? I don't know.. ._. Probably when I goofed off with some of the thread members. xD
What would you suggest for future events? Nothing really, I liked the event very much. ^^

` B u t t e r
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2007, 02:13 AM

Forty-seven minutes and counting, and I still have yet to get my second item.
D';
I wasn't here until yesterday, and Menewsha DIED on me.
;-;
So yeah, I'll just do my best to compensate.

Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-05-2007, 02:18 AM

Post issues >> Ignore

Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-05-2007, 02:19 AM

Post issues >> Ignore.

Nissa
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2007, 02:20 AM

I really liked the setup. The clues seemed backwards though. I had a hard time with the first ones, but they kept getting easier and easier. Seems it should have been the other way around. My favorite item was the cat set, they're really cute.

Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

@the_anna: I completely forgot I could predict the future >> I tend to forget my small skills until the time I have to use them.

What I liked most about the event were the clues. I thought that it was a fun and interesting thing to experience - frustration and all. Haha.

My favorite event item is a tie between the ghosty kitties, because they're so adorable, and the lunar staff, because it looks amazing.

My most memorable moment would have to be Menewsha going down between 7pm and 2am between Saturday and Sunday >> Hey, I never said it had to be a good memory.

My suggestion would be to have a different way of releasing event items. The surge of event items that hit the market caused extreme inflation >> I'd also suggest making it 5 days, instead of 7. Other than that, I enjoyed the event :]

Nissa
\ (•◡•) /

I really liked the setup. The clues seemed backwards though. I had a hard time with the first ones, but they kept getting easier and easier. Seems it should have been the other way around. My favorite item was the cat set, they're really cute.

Nissa
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2007, 02:23 AM

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 11-05-2007, 02:26 AM

The event gave me a chance to meet more people, and to snag a few new items.
~<33
My favorite items were definately the ghost kittens, the lunar staff, and Yumehs cat and ears.
It was a good idea to release the items at this event, plus "Everyone wants to be a cat" <-Aristocats line.
x'3
My most memorable moment was catching my cute green ghostie, and getting my first Halloween art(even though i had the same avatar >>;; )
For our next Halloween event.... we should have a "pumpkin carving" event!
Find pumpkins around the site.
Each pumpkin will come with a clue to where it can be carved. Once carved the pumpking spirits will give you a Halloween present!
Prizes could be:
` a jack o' lantern, in hand or at the feet
` a set of floating white candles
` the spiral spirit ghost things (the name escapes me)
`Pumpkin vines (like in a tattoish way, curling up the legs, or from the top of the head, or other limbs, you get the point!)
x'D
-shot for the Pumpkin spirit line-

Iced-anime
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-05-2007, 02:30 AM

What I liked most about the event was the length of it and the idea that we could obtain a brand new item each day it lasted.
My favorite items were the hallopop and the lunar staff.
My most memorable moment..hmm, I suppose just being here is memorable in itself. I had the chance to talk to others that I wouldn't normally have the time to do on a daily basis ;D
A suggestion for future events? That's difficult really. I enjoyed the event so much, I can't think of any suggestions..I'd just like to see all of the events become as great as this one ;p

Black Cat
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2007, 02:43 AM

• omg! only a couple of minutes left?? :shock: :shock:

my gold is already....nearly empty!! and there's still so many special event shop's items i havent buy....aaaahhhh!!

and all this site's debug error stuff in menewsha really aren't helping.... :?

uuhh...if only i have at least 500 gold in my hand.....>_<