xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-31-2014, 01:40 AM

At the train in Tokyo a girl gets on the train. The girls gets of the train but gets on another train and heads for Inaba. The girl’s name is Ayu Yagami she is 17 years old. Ayu got to Inaba safely she picked up her bags and head to the town. Ayu was heading for the central market in Inaba. Ayu walked a bit and looked at a paper for the place she will be living for the next 2 years. Ayu got to a building and it was a apartment building it is for people with no families. Ayu went to the front desk and saw people and the person behind the desk gave her the key to her room. Ayu bowed and went to find her room. Ayu saw different people a boy and a girl with sea like hair they were pale skin the girl was shy the boy wasn’t. The other boys look like but one had short red hair the other blue short hair and one was rude and the other was shy. Ayu went down the hall and was in front of a door Ayu opened it and it was her room. Ayu closed her door and put her stuff down and was unpacking her stuff. Ayu got a box it was her new school uniform for the school she will going. Ayu got dressed for bed and was going to school tomorrow she will be a second year at Yasogami High school. Ayu went on her bed and fell asleep and she was tired and this is her new life.

Ayu had weird dreams and seeing fighting and didn’t know what was going until she woke up and saw the time she will be late for school. Ayu got dressed and went to the bathroom and fixed her hair and Ayu hair is long and grey her eyes were light green she put her hair up with a ribbon in her hair. Ayu put on her stocking and shoes and grabbed her bag and head for school. Ayu was walking and saw maybe people and was quiet until she saw a boy riding his bike and was not watching where he is going he ran into a pole. Ayu went to check on him and said “Are you alright?” The boy rubbed his head and got up and was laughing a bit and said “yea I am alright man teaches me not to ride my bike to school.” The boy turned around and saw Ayu and he blushed a bit and shook his head “ I’m sorry for what I said oh yea I’m Yosuke Hanamura and it looks like you are not from around here may I ask your name?” Yosuke said it while picking up his bike. Ayu looked at him and smiled and said “Well I’m not I just moved here I’m Ayu Yagami I’m a second year.” Yosuke looked at her and said “so you will be in my class Ayu-san well that’s good my friends and I will be there as well maybe we can hang out sometime.” Ayu and Yosuke smiled at each other and they both walked off to school together and they were on time.

In class all the students in the class were talking about the new student. A short hair girl and black hair girl were listening to the people. Yosuke got to class in time and sat behind his best friend. A quiet short grey boy was reading his book he looked behind him and saw Yosuke. Yosuke had his head down on the desk and heard the boys and girls talking about the new student and one boy said “this school is so boring why.” The other boy said “I heard it won’t be boring for long a new student from the city.” The other boy said “a guy or girl?” A girl said “it’s a girl and people say she is cute and nice but who knows.” The students talked about the new girl the short hair girl sigh and said “so you guys heard?” The black hair girl said “The new student I heard she is pretty and shy but nothing else.” Quiet short grey hair boy looked at them “Chie and Yukiko you are listening to gossip like always.” Yosuke got his head up and said “I saw her Yu she moved here she is from the city just like us.” Yu closed his book and sigh and nodded at them. Just then the teacher and the girl came in and Ayu wasn’t smiling at all. It was king moron and he was rude and said “Alright shut it you all I’m your homeroom teacher and just cause it is spring you fool around now I must waste my time for this lovely girl and you guys she is out your league. Tell them your name lovely girl.” Ayu looked at him and thought he was a pervert “My name is Ayu Yagami and you are such a old pervert.” The students were in shock what she said king moron was mad and said “you are now on my shit list you are rude to me girly.” Ayu looked at him and sigh “flirting with girls you should lose your job.” Ayu then took her seat in the front row and most the students were in happy she stood up to him. Yosuke, Yu, Chie, and Yukiko looked at themselves and Chie said “I like her we should be friends with her.” Yukiko nodded and Yosuke kept looking at her some part he felt happy but worried about her. After class Ayu got her bag together and was about to leave until she ran into Yosuke and some of his friends. Yosuke ran up and smiled “Ayu-san!” Ayu turned around and saw Yosuke and other people behind him “Yosuke-kun it is good to see you again are these your friends?” Yosuke looked at them and nodded “yes they are this is Chie and Yukiko and this is my best friend Yu.” Chie and Yukiko smiled and Yu was quiet and looked at her and smiled. Ayu smiled at them “it is good to meet you all.” Chie came up to her and said “I heard your from the city.” Ayu nodded and said “why yes I’m from Tokyo.” Yukiko said “wow your like Yu and Yosuke they are both from the city.” Yu looked at her and went back to his book. Yosuke sigh “you must forgive Yu is not much a talker much.” Ayu looked at them and smiled “it is alright I don’t know about this town so you mind showing me around?” Chie and Yukiko were happy and nodded Chie and Yukiko walked with her and Yosuke and Yu followed after and Yosuke whisper to Yu “Leader what’s on your mind.” Yu stopped reading and said “we don’t know about the two victims and it as been bothering me they both were on poles but we stopped the killing and something it is bothering me about it.” Yu was lost in it Yosuke sigh and said “well Teddie said there are new shadows in the TV world but he doesn’t know anything maybe we should check it out later.”

Yukiko , Chie , Ayu, Yu and Yosuke got to Junes Yu and Yosuke went to the TV world while Yukiko, Chie and Ayu was looking around. Yosuke sigh a bit and was worried. Yu saw it as well. Teddie went to meet Yosuke and Yu and what they found out there are new shadows and they were weird why are they back. Yukiko and Chie got worried and didn’t where they went to and they know they can’t leave Ayu here but they were weird. Chie sigh “those two are taking to long.” Ayu looked at them and said “why are taking so long?” Chie was shy to say anything and Yukiko sigh “okay if we tell you will you not tell anyone.” Ayu looked at them and nodded. Yukiko smiled and said “okay well Yosuke and Yu went into the TV world.” Ayu was in shock and said “Inside the TV?” Chie sigh and said “yes it is weird but we have this power to help people and save them we fight shadows they hurt humans and they have been two bodies in our world our Leader think the shadows up to their tricks again.” Ayu looked at them and her head starts to hurt “Shadows…” Ayu tries not to think about it much but she remembers a little bit of it. Chie and Yukiko looked worried and then stood up and said “we should check on them.” Yukiko said to Chie and Chie looked at Ayu and said “do you want to come with us Ayu?” Ayu looked at them and stood up and said “of course I’m worried for Yosuke-san.” Ayu, Chie and Yukiko went inside the TV and when they got there Yu and Yosuke and Teddie were fight shadows. The shadows were attacking them and it must gotten worse. Chie and Yukiko put on the glasses and went to fight. Yosuke saw them and Ayu and his eyes widen and then ran to her to protect her from the shadows. Ayu looked behind her a shadow was going to attack her and then Yosuke persona attacked the shadow and Yosuke grabbed her tight and picked her up to protect her from the shadows. Yosuke command his persona to used his powerful attacked. Yosuke was weak and Ayu looked worried for him and said “Yo…Yosuke your hurt..” Ayu looked worried about him and Yosuke looked at her and smiled and said “Don’t worry about it I can’t let these shadows hurt you.” Ayu blushed and felt happy he is protecting her. Yu and Yukiko fought many of them and Teddie and Chie fought as well. Soon the shadows gave up and knew they can’t win against them. Yosuke put her down and said “these shadows are stronger then we have fought before leader.” Yu looked at him and nodded and saw Ayu was here and worried and went to them and just had a bad feeling about this. Just then a dark aura came around and he laughed evil “you think won this battle but you haven’t yet.” It was a shadow but not a normal one Teddie looked mad and said “this shadow is powerful be careful.” Yukiko and Chie looked at the shadow and was going to attacked it until they saw it was Yosuke. Yu eyes were widen and he used his persona to attack Yosuke shadow. Yosuke put Ayu behind him to protect her and Yosuke wanted to know why but the shadows kept attacking him and used his persona to attack the shadow. Ayu looked Yosuke and was worried for him. Shadow Yosuke sigh and stopped Yu persona in his tracks and laughed “now Partner that is not very nice to attack me.” Shadow Yosuke grinned and used his power to push Yu persona back. Yu was back and was almost hurt and Yu looked at him “you are the one that as attacked us why?” Shadow Yosuke looked at him “oh it is so much fun and besides Yu I felt you bought someone else in here a girl.” Shadow Yosuke looked at Ayu and thought she was beautiful and looked evil. Yu was mad and wouldn’t let that happen Yu persona attacked him and then Shadow Yosuke blocked it and used some dark energy to attack Yu persona. Shadow Yosuke sent more shadows to them. Yosuke looked at his shadow and will not let him near Ayu. Ayu looked at Yosuke and looked worried and scared and why is his shadow attacking them. Yosuke was mad and then his persona attacks his shadow but his shadow was gone and Yosuke looked worried and kept Ayu behind her and then a blast hit Yosuke and Yosuke fell. Ayu looked scared “Yosuke-san!” Shadow Yosuke was behind her and held her close and said “So your Ayu the girl I have been feeling this whole time such a beautiful girl such a pure soul.” Shadow Yosuke starts to wrap his arms around her body tighter and smirked “you are beautiful I think I will take you and be mine after all that is why Yosuke wants.” Yosuke got up and looked at him “let her go..” Shadow Yosuke looked at him and smirked “why should I Yosuke I love her but so do you now if you don’t mind I want time with her.” Just then they were gone and Yosuke tried to get to them before they left and Ayu screamed for Yosuke “Yosuke help me!” Yosuke was too late and was on the ground and said “Ayu Ayu!” Yosuke was mad and hated it so much and said “I swear to you Ayu Will save you and get you back.” Yosuke stood up and looked up he swear to save her.