Dance Now
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Dance Now Send a message via MSN to Dance Now

Old 11-05-2007, 01:35 AM

(( yeah i know XD but still i got like 20 complaints today on orders and i'm like D:
wth its a grocery store what its 2 pennies added onto the coupon @_@ its like frustrating at times XD

but at other times its fun since i get to bug a few of the people there XP ))

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-05-2007, 01:42 AM

((Wth, complaints? D< *stabs them*

xDD Nice.))

Dance Now
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Dance Now Send a message via MSN to Dance Now

Old 11-05-2007, 01:43 AM

(( yeah work has its ups and downs o 3o

but for the most part i like work although i don't like the who standing up for so long cough >_> ))

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 11-05-2007, 02:07 AM

He perked up from his stupor, laying on the table. "Wha...? I seem to've dozed off..." He glanced at his watched. "Gack! The event's almost over and I've hardly been awake at all!" Surveying the room, the spied quite a number more people who'd arrived since he last spoke up. "Ohh, well at least it looks like we finally managed to make a reasonable party of things, eh koi?" Turning sleepily to the lady of the house, pecked a kiss on her cheek. "We'll definitely have to redecorate into a more permanent place for our friends to hang out, once things are said and done, don't you think?"

((Har, I have been skimming through most of what everyone's said, just been too distracted with other things and candy gathering to pipe up. XDD; I love chu all, especially Crysseh~ Thanks for gathering at our thread for a good time. ^^))

Smith
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2007, 02:25 AM

((Me is back >w< Hi Murchu, and no thankiu for welcoming me to the thread <3))

*Watches something move and sees it's Murchu waking up* Oh! Morning... even if it's a little late *sais surprised*