twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 02-05-2013, 09:43 PM

Aw, thanks. Hehe. Okay. ^_^

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 02-05-2013, 10:36 PM

Here's the first one. I decided to do a little extra this time around and give her a background, because I was taken with the stars and thought they ought to have a backdrop to make them pop a bit more. Do let me know what you think.

Last edited by Seridano; 02-05-2013 at 10:41 PM..

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 02-05-2013, 11:46 PM

Aw, cute! I like it! They are a little small in size, but cute!

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 02-05-2013, 11:49 PM

That's the standard size for them. However, if you'd like slightly larger ones in the future, I can make it work, just let me know.

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 02-05-2013, 11:56 PM

Slightly larger would be cool, but if not that's okay. *nod*

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 02-05-2013, 11:58 PM

I can make them slightly larger, no worries.

Would you prefer I worked for the more expensive items first, or went for the cheaper ones and worked my way up to make it easier to keep track of things?

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 02-05-2013, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seridano View Post
I can make them slightly larger, no worries.

Would you prefer I worked for the more expensive items first, or went for the cheaper ones and worked my way up to make it easier to keep track of things?
Okay. ^_^

I don't mind either way. ^^

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 02-06-2013, 12:01 AM

Alrighty. I'll go for the slightly more expensive ones first.

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 02-06-2013, 12:18 AM

Okay. Take your time. :)

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 02-07-2013, 03:41 AM

Is the size on this one a bit better?

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 02-07-2013, 11:53 AM

:) That's adorable! Yes! ^__^ If you could include the peep like items in the other pieces in the future, I would greatly appreciate it. -nod-

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 02-07-2013, 06:38 PM

Sure, no problem. I could go back and add them in if you'd like. The only reason they were missing is that I try to cut down on less integral parts to keep things from looking awkward,/cluttered since stick chibis are on the smaller side. Anywho, with this latest one I added the majority of the details. Skipped out on the majority of the sparkles though, as they were nearly impossible to do in this style without a background. Hope that's alright.

Last edited by Seridano; 02-07-2013 at 06:43 PM..

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 02-07-2013, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Sure, no problem. I could go back and add them in if you'd like. The only reason they were missing is that I try to cut down on less integral parts to keep things from looking awkward,/cluttered since stick chibis are on the smaller side. Anywho, with this latest one I added the majority of the details. Skipped out on the majority of the sparkles though, as they were nearly impossible to do in this style without a background. Hope that's alright.

I'd love it if you could add them. That would be awesome. Thank you! ^__^

Ooh, it's so cute! Thank you! *saves*

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 02-08-2013, 04:18 PM

Alrighty, I'll add them when I return home (sun night / mon morning). Actually, I won't be able to do anything but pixels until the weekend is over, as my tablet is currently at home and I am not. Normally, this wouldn't be an issue but, at present, ALL OF THE SNOW FOREVER is in my way >.<;

LYN
*^_^*

Old 02-08-2013, 06:15 PM

Hello hello! let me know if you're interested in my art
References:
Recent: [click]
VERY old: [click]

I'm only doing waist-ups, head shots and chibis at the moment

Thanks!

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 02-08-2013, 06:42 PM

I decided to try a new style for the first of the pixelated things. Lemme know if you like it, or if you'd prefer I used a different style in the future.

Aaaand that completes the art for the top hat, yes?

Note: I'll go back and add the peeps to the stick chibis when I have returned home and have access to my tablet again.

Last edited by Seridano; 02-08-2013 at 06:50 PM..

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 02-08-2013, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LYN View Post
Hello hello! let me know if you're interested in my art
References:
Recent: [click]
VERY old: [click]

I'm only doing waist-ups, head shots and chibis at the moment

Thanks!
Ooh, I love chibis! What item(s) are you interested in?

@ Seridano: Okay, cool. That's all right. The snow is hitting us too.
That pixel is adorable!

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 02-08-2013, 10:36 PM

Glad you like it. Will be doing more at some point (if you'd like me to, that is), as you have quite a few things that I'd like to do art for.

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 02-08-2013, 11:03 PM

Mhmm. :) Oh, sure. ^__^

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 02-08-2013, 11:05 PM

Spiffy! Also, was wondering (since it helps me feel like I'm achieving something / keeps me nice and productive), could I have each of the items as I finish the required amount of art for them?

Oh! And here's a really belated Happy Birthday!

Last edited by Seridano; 02-08-2013 at 11:12 PM..

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 02-08-2013, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Spiffy! Also, was wondering (since it helps me feel like I'm achieving something / keeps me nice and productive), could I have each of the items as I finish the required amount of art for them?

Oh! And here's a really belated Happy Birthday!
Of course. I will send the top hat now.

Oh, thank you!

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 02-08-2013, 11:25 PM

Eeee, thank you. Now I'll have something festive to wear come St. Patty's Day.

For the others, since I'm away from my tablet right now / for the weekend. What would pixel art get me? I was going to hold off working on it until I'd finished the chibis since it tends to take quite a bit longer to get right, but I figure it's what I can do now and I really enjoy the challenge presented by the all of the tiny details on your avatars.

I'm also likely to try random styles for ze pixel art, so if there's one that you don't care for or one that you fall in love with, do let me know. ^.^

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 02-08-2013, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Eeee, thank you. Now I'll have something festive to wear come St. Patty's Day.

For the others, since I'm away from my tablet right now / for the weekend. What would pixel art get me? I was going to hold off working on it until I'd finished the chibis since it tends to take quite a bit longer to get right, but I figure it's what I can do now and I really enjoy the challenge presented by the all of the tiny details on your avatars.

I'm also likely to try random styles for ze pixel art, so if there's one that you don't care for or one that you fall in love with, do let me know. ^.^
You're welcome! ^^

Oh, okay. Hmm. What are you interested in? I'm not sure how to value the pixels.
Okay. That sounds good.

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 02-08-2013, 11:41 PM

Hmmm, let's see...the carnival hairpin, snowflakes, new years pin, the big bang, yumeh ears and tail, chilly the polar bear, and bunnies...possibly some v day stuff to give away in a thread during the upcoming event.
/shrugs
As I stated earlier, you have quite a few things that I like and I'm willing to work for them.

Understandable. Pixels art tends to be harder to value because it so many styles, levels of detail, etc, and yet all falls under the header of pixel art. That and people tend not to know how to react to 'I spent x number of hours on this tiny thing, isn't it cute?' At any rate, I'll let you determine what you value them at as we go for the pixels, since I'll be working with different styles. Perhaps we could even work out a system where I just list some items I'm interested in at the time and you pay in whatever item(s) that you think that particular bit of pixel art is worth. That way I can feel out which styles you like best and such.

Last edited by Seridano; 02-09-2013 at 08:22 PM..

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 02-08-2013, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Hmmm, let's see...the carnival hairpin, snowflakes, the big bang, yumeh ears and tail, chilly the polar bear, chickies, and bunnies...possibly some v day stuff to give away in a thread during the upcoming event.
/shrugs
As I stated earlier, you have quite a few things that I like and I'm willing to work for them.

Understandable. Pixels art tends to be harder to value because it so many styles, levels of detail, etc, and yet all falls under the header of pixel art. That and people tend not to know how to react to 'I spent x number of hours on this tiny thing, isn't it cute?' At any rate, I'll let you determine what you value them at as we go for the pixels, since I'll be working with different styles. Perhaps we could even work out a system where I just list some items I'm interested in at the time and you pay in whatever item(s) that you think that particular bit of pixel art is worth. That way I can feel out which styles you like best and such.
I'm not sure if I'll let go of the carnival hair pin. I'm sort of iffy on that item at the moment.
Yeah. It is hard to value.
That sounds like a plan.