Rave
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Rave Send a message via Yahoo to Rave

Old 09-25-2007, 10:18 PM

.................................................{+Sing to me baby+}

.................................................Weather:
Raining most of the day and night.

.................................................Intro:
Welcome to the hottest Nightclub/Tavern in Gaia. Please take a look around, read the rules. This is a ~semi to Literate~ thread. All Graphics are copyright to me(Rave). It does say _- Poison x cage -_ but thats my username on gaia^^ Do not steal or edit my work to claim as your own. Anyway, This thread is for parties of course and your simple drinking tavern. So I want to welcome you to this lovely place...Help it grow to the top.

.................................................R O C K S T A R

{-You are here-}{-Rules-}{-Layout-}{-Workers/Job Skeletons-}{-White/Ban List-}{-Banners-}

Rave
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-25-2007, 10:20 PM

................................................. {+ Obey +}

>+Follow all TOS rules.
>+Follow all Commerce rules.
>+No cyber.
>+Romance is love and encourage but you know when its to far. KEEP IT PG-13,
>+Be Semi to literate.
>+You post much be at least 3 lines.
>+Ooc use {{[[(())]]}}.
>+No l337 speak.
>+Use "" No ** its rather annoying.
>+Workers much post atleast 3 times a week.
>+I do not pay workers.
>+No not flame anyone.
>+No stealing or editing any of my graphics.
>+No bumping or spamming.
>+No advertisements.
>+Keep swearing to a minimum.
>+No killing without the ok of the victim.
>+No quoting towers.
>+I have the right to change and add rules.

................................................. R O C K S T A R

{-Info-}{-You are here-}{-Layout-}{-Workers/Job Skeletons-}{-White/Ban List-}{-Banners-}

Rave
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-25-2007, 10:21 PM

................................................. {+ I am +}

>+If one were to find themselves wavering down a dimly lit dirt path they would soon find themselves being overwhelmed by the sight of a monstrous building standing before them. If not for the thunderous sounds of rock music and voices traveling through this path and through the trees this nightclub/tavern would be easily missed due to the lack of light allowed through the surrounding forest. Upon further investigation one would easily notice the eerie feeling of darkness that would engulf their figure as they stood in front of the large establishment. With so much land and so many things surrounding them there was more then enough to do. Only by pushing their way through the heavy, wooden double doors would they know exactly what kind of adventure would await them.

>+Finally you push the double doors open, their old hinges creaking open with the ominous sound of foreboding, and walk in. Upon entering through the front of the building and stepping onto the first floor one would set their eyes upon an area comprised mostly of wood. Every part of this area seemed to be smooth and clean. The walls seemed to be etched with designs and figures of rock and roll. There are enough tables and booths around this area to seat a good number of people at one time. Even a stage for you live shows which is off to the right of the building. Seeing as how large the room it, it would probably easily fit around a hundred or more people at once with room to spare. Peering up to the roof one could see stained glass depictions of dark stories passed down in legend, the light from these windows hitting the floor almost brings the story to life. Walking about twenty steps forward and turning to the left would cause you to lay your eyes upon the large bar area. It is set up against the wall and holds a great variety of beverages, as all bars should. A door is placed in the middle of the wall behind the bar where the kitchen is located. This area is usually open only to staff members.

With the Dancing, Parties, Drinking...I welcome you to ROCKSTAR.

{-Info-}{-Rules-}{-You are here-}{-Workers/Job Skeletons-}{-White/Ban List-}{-Banners-}

Rave
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-25-2007, 10:22 PM

.................................................{+ Help +}

>+Owner
- Rave ( V Von-Crafted )
>+Co-owner
-
>+Head Bouncers
-
>+Bouncers-
-
-
-
-
-
>+Bartenders
-
-
-
>+Entertainers

-
-
-
-
>+DJ
-
-

>+Cook
-

{ More will be added }

Job Skeletons
-Must fill form out completely
-Send form to me in pm.
-If you post your form in the thread, It will be deleted.
-Title you pm 'Rockstar'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job skeleton
-Username:
-Character's name:( First and last )
-Job Desire:
-Sample of your roleplaying:
-Other:

{-Info-}{-Rules-}{-Layout-}{-You are here-}{-White/Ban List-}{-Banners-}

Rave
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-25-2007, 10:23 PM

.................................................{+ Good? Bad? +}

.................................................>+White list
- awwww

.................................................>+Ban List
-Dont want to see anyone here. =3

{-Info-}{-Rules-}{-Layout-}{-Workers/Job Skeletons-}{-White/Ban List-}{-you are here-}

Rave
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-25-2007, 10:24 PM

.................................................{+ Make us Famous +}

-If you want to make 'ROCKSTAR' a banner please go right a head...all banners will be located here.Thank you.

.................................................Banner 1.

.................................................Banner 2.
[/align]

{-Info-}{-Rules-}{-Layout-}{-Workers/Job Skeletons-}{-White/Ban List-}{-you are here-}

Rave
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-25-2007, 10:25 PM

{+ Open +}

Rave
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-25-2007, 10:26 PM

Entering V Von-Crafted.

Footsteps, light and soft, were barely audible above the evening chorus as the figure made its way on the made pathway. Her feet, as light as the steps were, were covered by heavy black leather boots. They climbed almost to the being's knees, folding over on themselves, and wrapped each in a leather strap much like a belt. The buckle of the left 'belt' was a lock, the other a key carved as the rest of the being, covered by tight black pants. Where the pants ended, was a thick studded belt with the colors of black and pink.

To top this off was a sleeveless black shirt, with a pink skull print over on the left side of her shirt, under a long black coat. The coat itself had a high collar, and was split up the back to the base of the being's spine, so it seemed it split into two sides flowing about either leg. As for the head, the eyes, on the other hand, set in this pale face, were one of her strangest features. They had pupils like that of a cat's, and were of a red color, lined by and flecked with a dark blue. Hair, that had a short cut, was equally odd in color. It was a pink.

Now, the minor details of the being's outfit were also rather odd. A collar made up of a ring of silver attached to which were two lengths of wire wrapped about her neck, the wire itself wrapped at even intervals with a short length of wire sharpened at the tips. Similar jewellery adorned her right wrist and left thumb. Looking quite painful, and done by the being itself, two black wings was also place the each side of her lower lips.

The last important detail was the black guitar that was resting over her shoulder and her right hand holding tightly to it.All in all, this mysterious being was an odd sight, even in this place. She walked slowly down the path, apparently unaware of her surroundings as she went. Soon the female halted, her lips smiled....she saw the building in view...A familiar place. Yes This was her new place... The female gave her head a shake and started her walk again once to the front door. She open the door and walked in...

"Wonderful...Now to wait for people"

[Now to wait]