SilverAlice
I am the master of my Fate,. I a...

Old 04-23-2012, 05:31 AM

Do you guys know Clannad?
I like Clannad!! It doesn't fail to make me laugh.. and cry at the same time!! xD
It is one of my favorite anime! :)

BberryBberry

Old 04-23-2012, 11:29 PM

Oh, CLANNAD, I love CLANNAD :D I haven't watched it in the longest time, what a shame, it's really beautiful... The humor in it was great, the characters were very lovable, and it could leave you crying for hours ((I turn into a big sobbing baby all day long whenever I see that Ushio scene about looking for the figure outside she lost)).

Really, just a truly beautiful anime

SilverAlice

Old 04-24-2012, 01:31 AM

Yeees..!! It sure is.! ^___^
In the end I was just glad to know that everything turned back the way it was and Nagisa lived because of Ushio in the other world.! Ushio is a real angel and a gift for the both of them.!!

akayuay

Old 05-02-2012, 07:18 AM

oh meh gosh clannad is one of the most saddest animes i have ever seen there wasn't a moment in that anime that i couldn't stop crying.key animation's anime and visual novels are soooo goood clannad would have to come in second or third for me compared to the other i think second though

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 05-08-2012, 11:56 AM

I just recently finished watching Clannad After Story and in my opinion the ending was rather unusual but strangely satisfying, even though it did explain the other world. Watching this anime got me so emotional, I was surprised, the sad parts made me cry in particular but the humour was also fun to watch too.

Sunohara Youhei is hilarious and even though he's very much a side character and is pretty much an idiot I think he's kind of funny and cute...actually I think Nagisa's parents are pretty funny amusing too though they're a bit repetitive with Sanae's bread joke.

SilverAlice

Old 05-14-2012, 02:36 AM

haha said it! xD

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 11-21-2012, 11:30 PM

So, my friend recently recommended this anime to me and it goes by the name Clannad. I've begun to watch it and it is one of the most beautiful animes I have seen!~ I'm actually almost done the first season considering I just started a few days ago. Out of curiosity has anyone else on mene seen this anime?!~ If so, who's your favourite and which episode if you favourite so far! (Please note, do not put any spoilers about the after story of Clannad as I haven't started that yet. Also, try not to be too elaborate about your favourite episode incase people that have not yet seen it wish to see it!~)

My favourite character so far has to be: FUKO!~ She is such a comic relief and so cute! I absolutely love her! Of course Kotomi doesn't fall too far behind Fuko.

My favourite episode so far has to be: When she turns legal and they all drink!~

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-23-2012, 10:11 AM

I have seen it many years ago. I also love the second season, it's also beautifully done. I personally love Furukawa Nagisa. I despise Tomoyo. Just because everyone seems to ship her with the main guy. I understand you can like whomever you want, I just really love Nagisa. I do not mind Fuko that much, I just see her as a cute, adorable comic relief. :3 All the other girls I just dislike because I don't ship them with the main guy. lol
Plus how can you not love the Furukawa family? They're amazing! Her father, her god damn father...(。’▽’。)♡

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 11-25-2012, 12:11 AM

Oh my gosh! When I saw her father I was literally like then I realized he was her father..I was disheartened! Her family is so cute! <3

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 12-10-2012, 11:43 AM

The thing I found likable about Clannad as a story was that when it was funny it was so funny that I'd laugh and when it was sad it made me cry. I thought Fuko was a cute and comical character but when the anime's focus shifted to her, it became incredibly sad, given her situation, in the first season.

It's hard to pick out a favourite character but I do like Sunohara, can't remember his first name...for comic relief reasons. Plus I think his character design is kind of cute.

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-03-2013, 02:55 PM

It's been a while since I've seen it, but I'd still put it as one of the most beautiful anime I've seen (story and animation wise). Fuko was always my favorite, because she was so spirited and fun. I've considered rewatching it lately, but I dunno if it's such a good idea during the semester.

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 02-26-2013, 01:05 PM

Just thinking about the name makes me weep. I got such a roller coaster of emotions watching it. It's so beautiful and unique. I loved every minute of it. I watched it last year so I can't really recall episodes but I just love Nagisa's parents.

Mogwai
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-01-2013, 11:42 AM

I like Clannad afterstory, it's nice, but I've seen much better romance animes. Actually, I don't really understand why Clannad got so popular..

pikapocky
leah

Old 04-01-2013, 01:32 PM

I really love Clannad, haha. It's one of the anime that I've watched more than once.
I'm not usually one for that type of anime but fpr some reason Clannad just got me. I preferred Afterstory a bit more, though.

opalistic8
The artist in training ;)

Old 04-09-2013, 02:40 AM

I watched Clannad a few years ago, and though I remember that it made me laugh and cry and hate life for a while after finishing After Story, I can't really remember it anymore. ._. I do remember that Dango song, though! XD

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 04-14-2013, 03:13 AM

The dango song was so random, but strangely cute and sad.

Fox Demon Areiku
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-12-2013, 10:20 AM

Clannad is one of those anime that have a great storyline, classic highschool romance, well-develpod and fun characters, GREAT animation, and a WONDERFUL soundtrack to top it all of. The episodes for clannad and Clannad after story run 20+ so it isn't to long either. Clannad and Clannad after story are anime I am willing to invest my own time and money into, watching it over and over because it never gets old. It takes a lot for a show to make me cry and in Clannad I laughed, I CRIED and I even clapped when I was excited about what would happen next. I know this sounds very Cliche but this is what this anime was like for me. An enjoyable experience that I would hope for others to have as well. It has happiness, sadness, triumph and GREAT plot twists. I really hope you get to this soon.

I HIGHLY suggest the Japanese version with subs. The english version is good too but the sub version sounds better in my opinion and appropriatly conveys the characters emotions.

Bire
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-07-2013, 12:22 AM

Clannad is actually one of the only animes that I've watched that has made me cry! The character that struck me the most in the first series was Kotomi. I would probably suggest this to people who like drama and comedy together. This series actually also made me laugh! The second series was just as good. The ending was so sad, but so happy. :'(