sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 11-03-2011, 04:24 AM

I can never finish any of my short stories... I'm THAT bad. :cry:

Ou la la~ I'd love to see what you guys end up choosing.

With that, I'm off. Sleeping time for the girl that still goes to High School D;
Ah, how I missed saying this--see you tomorrow! :heart:

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-03-2011, 04:31 AM

Seeing one of the girls leaving, Hatter tipped his hat to her.

"Sleep well, mademoiselle.", he replied softly with a small smile.

Seridano;

"Thank you very much. I makes me happy that someone enjoys it. Being newer, I tend to not have great avatars.", Hatter smiled, bowing slightly to the mister/miss.

"I have to say I enjoy yours as well. It makes me think of a young earl named Ciel from a book.", the male hummed, lightly tapping a gloved finger to his chin.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 11-03-2011, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsieur Hatter View Post
Hatter smiled as he handed the miss a cup of tea, freshly pulled out of his sleeve. Lifting his hat, he took a tea pot off his head. Pouring the hot water into the miss's cup. Mixing the tea herbs and leaves.

"Sorry for the late reply. I guess I could not fight off the sleep.", he chuckled.

Mademoiselle Rose;

"Hello again! How are you?", the hatted male smiled wide, "Would you also like some tea? It is the least I can do for letting me visit you in your beautiful garden~. ♡".
Hello again sir and I would love some tea.

Bye sushi, hope to chat with you again dear.

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-03-2011, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
Hello again sir and I would love some tea.

Bye sushi, hope to chat with you again dear.

"What kind?", Hatter hummed, "I assure you any tea you name, I will have at least enough of for a cup.".

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-03-2011, 04:42 AM

Hmm, chamomile tea would be nice since it's late.

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-03-2011, 04:49 AM

"Ah, nice choice. Though I sad to say I have not had that in a long while.", he hummed as he dug in his coat pocket. Face concentrated. After a moment and a 'Ah ha!', Hatter pulled out a tea bag.

"Voilà. Here we are~.", he grinned, pulling a tea cup from his sleeve. Following with pouring the hot water into the cup. "Would you like any honey, sugar, milk, or anything of the sort?", the hatted male asked, setting down the tea pot.

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 11-03-2011, 04:52 AM

*sits at the corner table* Hello!

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-03-2011, 04:58 AM

She took a seat at the table. "A little sugar, please." She gave a warm smile to the man in the hat.

"Hello Fauxreal. How are you?"

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 11-03-2011, 05:04 AM

Quite well thanks! I'm excited about the idea of having an awesome cosplay group. And I haven't been on Mene in a while, but I'm much better now. I was sick.
*wonders if there is coffee instead of tea*

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-03-2011, 05:08 AM

Seeing the new miss, Hatter smiled, tipping his hat to her;

"Bonjour miss. Would you like anything?", he asked before turning back to Rose. Nodding his head, he pulled a small jar of sugar cubes from his coat.

"Anything else?", the hatted male chimed.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-03-2011, 05:11 AM

"That is good to hear. I'm excited as well especially since it's been a while since I have done a cosplay. I'm glad that you are better." She gave the woman a soft smile before turning her attention back to the man.

"No, this is fine. Thank you for asking though." Just as she finished speaking she remembered something. "Would anyone like some pumpkin pie or maybe some pumpkin roll? I have some in the cottage."

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-03-2011, 05:16 AM

Hearing the word 'cosplay' and 'pie' had the hatted male attention fully. He was always up for sweets and chat about cosplay.

"Yes, I would love some pie.", he smiled widely, "Also, you two are cosplaying? As who, if I may be curious.".

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 11-03-2011, 05:18 AM

We want to enter the big contest in the city, blue I would adore some pumpkin pie, and kinda sir if you have some coffee, that is much more my taste. *she grinned something akin to a Cheshire cat smile*

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-03-2011, 05:21 AM

"Coffee? Hm, I have black tea. It is like coffee and is quite strong, but no. I do not. I loath the liquid, sorry. Mademoiselle Rose, might, however.", the hatted male frowned, feeling bad for not having any coffee on him.

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 11-03-2011, 05:26 AM

It's fine. I understand. How about pink lemon-aid?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-03-2011, 05:28 AM

"Pie it is then. I also have coffee if you'd like." Getting up she waited for a reply before leaving to get the pie.

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 11-03-2011, 05:29 AM

That's fine by me! I'm appreciate it Blue. <3 Thank you. *she nodded at her hostess happily!*

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-03-2011, 05:32 AM

"Yes, thank you Rose, and sorry once again mademoiselle...", he spoke, trailing off as he notice her never gained the miss's name.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-03-2011, 05:39 AM

Nods as she heads off towards her cottage. "You're welcome," she calls back before disappearing into the stone building. It isn't long before she returns carrying a large pie in one hand while balancing a tray with a pot of coffee and mugs in the other. "Here we are." Luckily there were already a few plates and some silverware out on the table.

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-03-2011, 05:45 AM

Eying the pie, Hatter hummed in pleasure.

"It looks delicious mademoiselle Rose. Did you make it yourself?", he asked, bringing his attention to the owner of the garden.

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 11-03-2011, 05:48 AM

PIE! But I think it's bed time for Fauxreal. I'll be back tomorrow! Think of the character you want to dress up as Blue! <3 *she sweeps her cape and makes her exit for the night*

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-03-2011, 05:53 AM

Watching the miss leave, the song 'Phantom of the Opera', popped in the hatter's head. Making him chuckle as he tipped his hat to the miss, bidding her a good night;

"Good night then, miss. Do have sweet dreams.".

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 11-03-2011, 05:56 AM

"That I did. I hope it turned out well." She chuckled slightly. "Night Fauxreal and I will." As she starts to yawn she quickly covers her mouth. "So sorry. It's actually getting rather late for me. I don't think it would be wise to fall asleep out here with all the ghosts roaming around so I shall take my leave for the night. Goodnight to you sir Hatter. Hopefully we'll be able to chat again later."

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-03-2011, 05:58 AM

"I understand. May a take a piece of that pie for the road, however?", Hatter smiled, lightly bowing to Rose.

"Good night and have good dreams.", he bid.

tenchibaka
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2011, 05:59 AM

man, i missed the event