iUnofficial
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to iUnofficial

Old 10-14-2009, 09:58 PM

The Hiku and Poems of Miss Doll Maker

Miss Doll Maker had a husband.
Miss Doll Maker Had no children
One Day Miss Doll Maker couldnt find her husband.
Then everything Changed..

Doll Makers Husband had an affair
She was young with long flowing hair
Miss Doll Maker lost her husband to her
And that was then her thoughts started to stir.

Its time someone knew the truth of what happened

Hikus and Poems
.::RESERVES::.
Story/Plot
Rules
Skeletons

Last edited by iUnofficial; 12-12-2009 at 04:53 PM..

iUnofficial
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2009, 10:49 PM

Story/Plot

All Dolls...

Dear Child, you've heard about this poor widow and come to visit her. How she enjoys company. Around the manor you realize there are alot of dolls, you wonder why. She gives you a pleasent smile, and invites you to stay to dinner, you can leave now, do you? Those who stay, are served some gumbo with a tangy taste. You feel dizzy, drowsy, the widow asks if you would like to stay. To tired to leave? Good, she'll tuck you into a warm bed, and you suddenly fall asleep. Light as a feather, you feel like your flying, but hit the cold hard truth. You slam into the floor and rise to hear buzzing. You are chained with the other guests, and yet one is missing. You look beyond your cell, and see the widow, she smiles, working on a doll? Oh no, its the missing guests.
Will you escape Miss Doll Maker?
Or will she make a doll out of you?

The Cellar

Its dark and damp, the shackles that are around your ankles fall off as Miss Doll Maker leaves. Your options are to linger, or to leave, but I warn you, there are obsticles.

The 7 Deadly Challenges

Wrath Challenge; A test of escape, showing the wrath of when her husband left her, she set up this trap that has skin cutting wires and missing floor tiles, Are you smart enough to solve this puzzle and escape, or will you fall through the floor, or be shredded by the wires?
Challenge of Pride; Miss Doll Maker has plenty of awards, shes so proud of them, she realized her husband wanted to take them so she rigged them, be careful, she has 20. 10 has a toxic gas, thats deadly within a few hours, and the other ten, fall to their sides, and shoot seven rounds before reloading.
Problems of Envy; Doll Maker was envious of the woman her husband left her for, she would always stare at herself in the mirror. Will you? Looks can kill, these mirrors set to kill at any glance, they shatter and blast right at you.
Sloth situation; Miss Widow feels bad for you to go through these challenges, she's set up a little selection to rest, with couches and reclining chairs. But I warn you these seats get sharp after a while. So do the floors [give away: running on the coffee table is your option of escape]
Gluttony Challenge; You know that feeling when your feeling bloated, this happens here. Within seconds, this section seem to be srinking! You might want to run
Avarice;; The widow makes very good money for her dolls, she leaves it within this challenge, will you go for the money? She'll know if you take it~ beacause that person that does be prepared to have green painted needles into your hands
Lust of a Widow;; your final challenge is the widow herself, she tries much to keep you here, will you stay with her?

Hikus and Poems
Story/Plot
Rules
Skeletons

Last edited by iUnofficial; 10-15-2009 at 09:18 PM..

iUnofficial
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2009, 11:00 PM

Rules
For the Record, I am Miss Doll Maker, or The Widow, if you wish. I prefer not so much slander, that is honestly my number one thing.
1;
Be kind to others, Although you dont have to be towards Miss Widow
[but in OOC you better > >]
2;
two-three paragraphs are required in a post
3;
be literate as possible, trust me, I make mistakes too
4;
if your dropping the board, tell me, and your character becomes Miss Widow's Doll
5;
Be realistic
6;
if you have any other ideas just message me
7;
Have fun.

Hikus and Poems
Story/Plot

Rules
Skeletons

iUnofficial
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2009, 11:07 PM

Skeletons

FirstMiddleLast
Height
Weight
Personality
HomeTown
Employment
[where your char works if they do]
Bio
A Picture of Me
[please use human, non anime]

Hikus and Poems
Story/Plot
Rules

Skeletons

Another Reserve

iUnofficial
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2009, 11:12 PM

Announcement;
This board will be open when The OOC board strikes intrest to more users
Others, if are interested message me

OOC/Profiles

;;Reserve for announcements and updates;;

Last edited by iUnofficial; 10-15-2009 at 12:39 AM..

iUnofficial
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-15-2009, 12:41 AM

Announcement
So long as people join the RP starts,
ONLY If there are 3 or more Living Dolls
Please; Again, PM me your profiles.

Reserve for Update

Last edited by iUnofficial; 10-15-2009 at 02:01 AM..

iUnofficial
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-15-2009, 02:01 AM

Update;
We need about 2 more RPers
Then we can get this RP
going. Try it out
We dont bite
=]

iUnofficial
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-19-2009, 09:24 PM

[[ Open~! ]]

Roselyn smiled as she broke the boys neck before the two girls that were present. Gently laying Nick back down, she pulled out a scapel and cut where two indications were on the back of his hand. From the bone she scrapped the remaining muscles and tissue then closing it and sewing it together tightly only leaving two holes open at each end. She did the same with the other and slipped in two large fish hooks with strong rope tied to it, Roselyn was making a puppet out of him.

She continued, doing the same with the boy's feet, and then having to turn him over to successfully carve out the tissue from the back of the head. She soon finishes and hangs him up for display before the girls. "Young Kyle got what was coming to him dears, just look into his eyes, you can see yourself." Roselyn had a soft, sweet voice, almost pure. But her intentions were not. "My dears, this is the challenge for your lives. And if you happen to survive, if you do survive, you have the option.." She pauses and smiles looking behind the girls, rows among rows of dolls sat behind them. "You can stay with me, be my children" Roselyn giggled and turned her back to them.

Roselyn flipped switches and mechinism constantly abrupted out of the walls floors and ceiling. "My dear children, I dont want you to leave me.. And if you decide that you do just want to stay as my baby, then yell for me 'Miss Doll Maker please! I want to be your daughter' and you'll be carefully let out by my other children." She smiled looking back "Let the games begin, each challenge your timed. You have exactly an hour to get through your first challenge, the challenge of wrath."

Wires crawling within every place, there was a way to make through it all, just have to use smarts. The wires were in a certain pattern, something that Miss Roselyn thought of herself, with a twist. These wires can cut through anything. 'I recomend being very careful' Roselyn's whisper echoed through the room, as the lights grew dim

ShadowFlamedWolf
Beauty is in the eye of the beho...
Send a message via AIM to ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 10-19-2009, 09:53 PM

Alyssa looked over to the girl as stood next to her, then back to the puzzle that lay before them. Ali’s mind worked fast seeing as they only had an hour to figure this out.
‘The path… The path… Why do I feel like Alice in Wonderland? … If only Alice had to figure this out or die?’ Alyssa thought a small smile on her lips.
Sure one false move and Ali would fall to her death, but she couldn’t help but be amused by this. Death waiting behind every tile every corner, very shadow, if only there was a way to test a tile before stepping on it she had to think quick they where running out of time!
She looked from the door to the dolls surrounding them. Her eyes wideneding in enlightenment. "That's it!" Alyssa exclaimed.

Last edited by ShadowFlamedWolf; 10-20-2009 at 11:33 PM..

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kurobizzle

Old 10-21-2009, 12:44 AM

Sonya stared at the tiled room, watching sharp wires twist while the body of a blond boy hung from the ceiling like a marionette. It was obvious he was dead. What did she awaken to?! She stood up slowly and saw that she was with another girl. Her name was... Alyssa, right? Too caught up in a growing sense of panic, Sonya almost couldn't hear the widow's whisper about being careful. Of course they had to be careful! What kind of sadist was this lonely lady anyway?!

"That's it!" Sonya turned to Alyssa and saw that the younger girl was looking at a crowd of dolls behind them. "What is it?!" She yelled at her desperately, not being able to think straight with all the panic and commotion in her mind.

iUnofficial
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-21-2009, 01:30 AM

Roselyn watched paitently as the wires were set, they where in her favorite pattern. With a gently sigh she watched from her audio/visual cameras and combed a brush through a young brunette's hair. She gave a twisted smile and hugged the body tight. "Oh wouldnt it be wonderful to have two older sisters Abby" She whispered, the doll had no responce.

Abby, was the daughter of her husbands current lover. Though all the same, that young woman, along with the man, have gone missing all in the same time. But poor Abby, she had no idea what was happening, she didnt deserve her fate. Her mother was dating a married man, something Abby didnt know about. Abby was best friends with Roselyn, she was like a second mother, until Abby's own mother started sleeping with her husband it became a real problem. Abby was only 12.

Roselyn had the doll like girl with her glossy glass eyes wide and set on the tv. As did she watch herself. "Those girls, arent they pretty Abby?" She smiled and nuzzled the doll.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 10-21-2009, 02:55 AM

Alyssa carefully picked up a doll, fearful that the woman might have booby trapped the dolls as well. Turning to face the other girl while she held the doll close to her body a small smile appeared on her lips before mouthing ‘Follow my lead.’ To the other before throwing the doll in a random direction, eyes watching carefully as the doll hit the tile. Alyssa waited for a minute, waiting in silence listening to any movement before she too jumped to where the doll had landed unscratched, hoping with all her might that they would survive.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-21-2009, 02:07 PM

Sonya quickly grabbed a few other dolls and followed Alyssa to the safe tile, ducking under a moving wire. When she reached her destination, she handed the younger girl a few dolls. "Where to next?" She asked. Sonya wasn't panicking as much as before, but there was a huge rush of adrenaline coursing through her veins that kept her on the edge. When she was like this, she couldn't think as clearly. Sonya was aware of this fact and was lucky to face this strange challenge with someone who thought more logically than her.

iUnofficial
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-21-2009, 07:43 PM

Roselyn frowned slightly "Abby, honey do you think im making my challenges more easy? I mean, their next step is to walk through toxic gases and run from gun shots~" She almost sound proud, but then again sighed "The next timer wont tell them how long this challenge is for, but for as long as the gases toxin will continue to devour the lungs and inner organs."

After each challenge there was a step up, which started the next timer and next course. Roselyn, sadly didnt like this course though it was about her pride. So many people were able to pass by it, only few have died, or many just get minor injuries. It didnt concern her only because her next challenge was a bit more rough. Oh but Ms. Roselyn was just so perfect, winning many trophies was an honnor. The trophies were made of real gold, which her husband desired. Sadly, he didnt get that chance to keep one.

Roselyn had a thing with rigging places. She liked company, but when it comes to her watching people go through challenges, she'd like to see more action. Her front porch was rigged, usually if no one was within her home, and it was just her, Roselyn left her hanging doorbell out, if she had company, the new guests had to use the electric door bell. Once the electric bell rang the mechinism had the trap door swing open under the new guests feet. Dellightful she thought.

[thats your hint to how to start kasumi =] just ring the bell and drop in the cellar xD]

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 10-21-2009, 08:53 PM

“Where the dolls take us...” The girl answered simply as she threw another doll in another random direction.
“Not that way…” she muttered as the pieces of the doll landed on the ground shortly before falling after the tiles gave in under them.
She held the other dolls close her eyes darting from one side of the room to the other. Tossing another doll at a seemingly safe tile, frowning when the doll landed with a few cuts, though nothing to bad. Alyssa said.“I guess it’s that way. Becareful.” Alyssa gave the other girl before she too jumped.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-22-2009, 08:11 AM

Alicia was plotting when and whether or not to go to Ms. Roselyns house. She missed her friend dearly, and wondered what could possibly make her stay the neighbors house so long. She doesn't remember her staying that long.

One day she just decided to go, she told he rmom she would go meet Abigail and a few of her other friends at the park. After she feigned going til her mother stopped watching her, she walked right over to Roselyns house, making sure to look both ways before crossing the street. Alicia looked at the house, it didn't look like most of the houses around here, which made it more appealing to her. She had remembered Abigail mention dolls.

She loved dolls, and Ms. Roselyn had any for her to see, and maybe play with she would be delighted Humming her way up to the doorstep she looked around first to see if the lady was outside. Not seeing any sign she figured she would be inside. Not noticing the electric doorbell she knocked on the door lightly, but loud enough. Well she thought so anyway. She heard no reply or any sign someone was in there. She touched the doorknob and was about to see if it was unlocked when she remembered her mother telling her not to walk into peoples houses uninvited whether or not it was locked.

Alicia then realized the lady had a doorbell. Maybe she was busy watching television with maxium volume or was too far in the house to hear her delicate fist hitting the door. I wonder what she could be watching that she might need to put her full attention to it. She thought, even though it wasn't likely she was watching television. Because she couldn't hear any noises, if was on max volume you would hear atleast something.

Placing her index finger on the doorbell, she heistated for a moment then put her hand down. What if she wasn't home? The little girl wondered to herself, but she had to try and see if she was there. She raised her hand up once again and pushed the doorbell.

It didn't quite go in all the way, so she stood on her toes and pushed it again. Was it stuck? She pushed again alittle harder and it went in. Before she could hear the sound of the doorbell, the floor beneath her dropped open. Her brain did even have to time to register what was happening. But her body knew she was falling. Where she fell? She doesn't know but it looks something like a basement or cellar of some sort.

Alicia had screamed halfway down after realizing she was falling, she landed on the floor, lucky her body rolled by itself, else there would have been serious consequences. Even so, for a girl her age to fall like that, it did hurt her. Tears started to well up, and spill over her lids. She wiped her eyes with her scrapped hands and looked around.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Syris had no idea why his mother wanted to talk to that one lady around the corner. He hoped it wasn't because she wanted a custom made doll for his younger sister. Those custom made dolls always freaked him out. And they took too long to perfect. The machine made ones were just as good. But no, his mother just had to have the best for little Hariko.

He sighed as he made his way on the side walk. Thinking of what to say when he got there, and what to do if she offered him stay awhile. He had better things to do, like get his portfolio done for a better school and get his latest school project done. But he loved his little sister, so he went on this little 'mission' for her.

Finally reaching the door of the womans house. He shifted on his feet uneasily, not really feeling comfortable being here for some reason. He raised he hand up in a fist ready to knock but he just turned around and left the house. I'll just come back tomorrow, looks like no one is here anyway.. He started to think, but he stopped and as he was walking he realized something. His mother expected him to bring the doll or something. And he was not a good liar, his mom could always see through him. He wondered how she could and no one else.

He sighed loudly and turned around walking up the door, he raised his and proceeded to ring the doorbell instead of knocking on the door. He could feel the floor beneath him give away before he could say anything he was flailing through the air and hit something solid. Something about the way he landed, sprained his left wrist. He let out a grunt of pain, and closed his eyes hugging the hurt wrist to himself.

He opened his eyes after hearing someone talk, and a faint whimper. He looked around to see lifelike dolls, and another doll hanging. But only it didn't quite look like one. For one, it was bleeding. A shiver went down his spine, was he in some type of new horror house or something? Was he one of those people who would test it out to see if was good enough? Well for one, from what he could see, it sure did freak him out so it got a B+.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-22-2009, 01:51 PM

Sonya followed Alyssa onto the next tile. "This one's mine." She announced as she threw a doll at a nearby tile. The doll hit one of the lines, but was able to still land on its destination. Once it landed on the tile, it immediately fell through. "Okay, not there." Sonya muttered to herself, readying herself to throw another doll onto a tile when she heard the sound of something hard landing behind them.

The tattoo-covered girl turned to see a guy fall into the basement they were in. 'Where did he come from?' She thought.

iUnofficial
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-23-2009, 02:29 AM

Roselyn smiled softly as she had more guests. It made her feel wanted. Roselyn took the steps down to the cellar and met before the new arrivals "Well hello Alicia" She crouched down to her height and stared at her "you seem scared, hehe, you shouldnt be dear. I give the little ones chance" Roselyn paused and took Alicia's hand "How would you like staying with Abby, me, and the other children dear? We can play together forever and ever, and you'll never be lonely"

Roselyn had never known her true insanity. It was to be blamed on Abigail's mother. If only she hadnt go after a rich man, Roselyn would be alright. Poor Roselyn, she was left alone in the dark for years, until she snapped. She was afraid of being alone, and she continued making more and more dolls. But it never was enough, it was never life like to her.

Roselyn decided to take on a new doll making challenge, making the perfect doll. Of what has happened in Ravens Fair before with Mary Shaw, it would seem that Roselyn followed her path, but instead, more realistic. Roselyn took practice into small things first, cats, dogs. Then she took on her first child, which wasnt as great of a success. She had to keep trying, she had to make them perfect.

Soon enough, she took dear Abigail into her cellar, showing her how to make dolls of her own. Abigail made Roselyn one that looked like Abby herself. Roselyn kept it with her always, until now. She picked out of her pocket, the mini doll of Abigail and gave it to her whispering one thing "If you do not want to stay, abby is your only protection."

Returning to her flashback of when Abigail made her first doll, that was when, Roselyn made a doll out of her. She regretted it ever since, Abby was her one true friend. Roselyn looked over to the boy "Syris, your mother called me" Roselyn nodded and picked of the doll beside him "She's been waiting for this, then again wait.." She paused and smiled evily setting the doll onto the floor and the tile completely flipped over "The doll, is at the end of your challenges, if you survive them at least. I dont give men an easy time, Im sorry." She winked and then looked at Alicia again "My dear, if your too scared, call for me, honey" She waved and pushed on the wall, it revolved and then locked from the other side.

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 10-23-2009, 08:28 PM

Alyssa sent the little girl a gentle smile, then turned to face the only guy in the room. “Ok, do you see that doll?” She asked pointing to the first doll. Throwing another doll she watched it as it landed on a safe tile with a miner cut.
“That way looks safe. But I’ll go first just to be safe.” She told Sonya in a low voice she would not scared the two newly trapped people.
Not waiting for the other to answer she jumped flinching when the wire left a deep gash on her arm.
“Becarful.” She muttered to the two as she covered her bleeding arm.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-24-2009, 03:21 AM

Alicia looked up to see two girls holding many dolls. Alicia moved her leg, since it was starting become numb from her sitting on it. She looked up when she her Roselyns voice. She rubbed her face once again and looked up at the lady. She simply nodded when Roselyn told her she must be scared. She took in what she had offered her, to be with Abigail, and other children. She did miss her dear friend Abby. And liked the sound of all them being able to play together again. Alicia smiled up at Roselyn, and gently squeezed her hand. She was about to reply when she pulled at small doll that looked like Abby.

Alicia looked at it in awe, did Ms. Roselyn make this doll of Abby? Would she make her one too? But then the doll was placed into her hands with a few words. 'If you do not want to stay, Abby is your only protection.' She was confused, she didn't know what she meant. And just nodded to let her know she heard her. "I...." she said quietly to herself when Roselyn turned to face an older boy. When did he get here, did he get here the same way?

Alicia watched as Roselyn picked up a doll and put it on the floor. Her tiny eyes widen as the spot where the doll was vanished. She was immdiately amazed, where did it go? she wondered. And looked back up to Roselyn as she spoke. Alicia was starting to calm down but she was still frightened and nodded as the woman left behind a revovling door as she waved. Alicia barely had time to wave her bye. She looked down at her hands to the doll that looked like Abby. And smiled alittle, was Abby down here too?

She looked up to see one of the girls smile at her, she returned it. She watched as she threw a doll and wondered how she could treat it that way. Standing up, she watched her jump to where the doll was and saw a flash of some unpleasant emotion.

-------------------------------------------

Syris looked up to see Ms. Chrystner talking to the young girl. He stood up to get a better view of the cellar, and saw many more dolls. They were too life like for him. He turned around to see two girls with a handful of dolls under their arms. He was confused, but turned back around when Ms. Chrystner turned her attention to him. He looked at her and watch her grab a doll next to him. Was that the one that he was suppose to be picking up?

He watched as she smiled evily and dropped the doll on a floor tile. He turned his head fully to look at it just in time to watch the floor flip and the doll vanish. He was confused, why did she do that? He turned to ask her what she did with it when she told him 'The doll, is at the end of your challenges, if you survive them at least'. He just looked at her. What challenges? He asked himself, and listen to the rest of her sentence. He was trying to figure out what she was saying, and it creeped him out even more when she said "survive" and that wink she just gave. What was that for? He hoped she wasn't one of those women who liked younger boys. He shuddered and watched as she said something to the little girl and leave behind a wall.

Okay now, with this little scene this horror house has went up to an A. He looked at the doll that Ms. Chrystner gave the girl. He walked over to her and crouched down. "Are you okay?" He asked before standing up and looking across the cellar to the others. One of them was holding her arm, he watched her for a bit. "Someone want to tell me what is going on, and what challenges Roselyn was talking about?" He asked.

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 10-25-2009 at 09:24 PM..

iUnofficial
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-25-2009, 04:58 PM

Roselyn had a strike of sadness hit within the depths of her heart. She didnt want harm to come to Alicia, as of what she's done to Abby. She frowned and returned to the girl doll that watched the tele closely "Dear Abigail, you were my one true friend, what have I done to you.." A tear dropped from Roselyn's eye as she hugged the doll softly and lifted it from the couch going to one of the bedrooms. It was decorated just as Abby wanted it. Pink walls, a canopy [sp] bed with white lace blankets. A selection of all of Abby's favorite dolls and a self of books Roselyn would read to her every night she would spend with her. Roselyn tucked the doll in and closed her eyes "I love you, Abigail." She whispered giving the doll a gentle kiss on the forehead

[[R.I.P D: Kuro if you decide to return message one of us..]]
[[Now GMing Sonya]]

Sonya tossed another doll across the wires and gasped as wire thrusted across her right arm. In panic she jumped forward, she continued getting tangled with wire. She screamed from agonizing pain, she continued thrusting through the wire as it tore through her skin, soon the fighting no longer was so spirited. Slugishly, Sonya haltered, wire tangled and left her to hang as a bloody mess. Sonya's spirit fled from her, and nothing more came from her. She was nothing more but another poor victum of Roselyn's.

Last edited by iUnofficial; 10-25-2009 at 11:10 PM..

ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 10-26-2009, 12:30 AM

“Sonya!” Alyssa yelled as she watched to girl kill herself with out her own knowledge. She looked away from the girl tattered body. She glared at the ground, finally losing her cool she turned to the camera. “You’re sick, you’re demented.” HE growled in a low almost threatening voice her eyes narrowed. She turned too the two remanding people. “Hurry up where running out of time. I'll explain after this is all over.” She stated coldly as she throw another doll towards a tile before she also jumped.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 10-27-2009, 04:54 AM

Syris upon seeing a girl get caught in sharp looking wires that happen to be spinning around. Quickly covered the little girls eyes and ears, until the horrible sick deed was done. If was weak at heart or stomach that would have surely made him sick. He just lowered his eyes and sighed, he barely knew her so he couldn't really show any emotion. That must have made him look bad, but he did feel for her in a way. Uncovering the girls eyes but standing infront of her. "Don't look at anything but your doll, me or the other girl okay?"

He moved away from her and grabbed a few dolls himself. Not that he cared about them, it was just wrong to use them as.. dummies..even though, those too were dolls in a way.

--------------------------

Alicia slowly stood up, and heard someone scream. It wasn't just any scream, it was a blood curdling one. Anxiety soon set in, and she started panicking. What's going on. Please, stop that noise. She was about to find the source and close her ears when someone else did it for her, her vision was lost as well. And she heard a soft voice telling her what to do. She just nodded, and watched him as he grabbed dolls, just like the ones the girls had. "What.. what are you going to do with those?"

--------------------------

"There going to help us get to safety, here following me okay?" He grabbed her hand and led her to the edge, and where the tiles began. ( I assume dolls are still on the floor?) Just by watching the few jumps the girls did. He figured where the dolls were, was the safest. Carefully examining the area, he made a jump to the nearest doll, which was the first safe one they had thrown. Turning back around to Alicia, he motioned her come. " It'll be okay, just scoot back and run. I'll help you."

---------------------------

She watched as he jumped to a doll, but just stood there. She didn't want to move, she didn't want to go anywhere, but with Ms. Roselyn. The boy then spoke, and told her to trust him. She was tempted to look around, and to see why he jumped and not just walk over them. But nonetheless she did as she was told and almost made it to his tile, lucky he was there to catch her or she would have met an untimely demise. After a few more cooperative jumps from the two, the made close to the tile where 'Sonya' was killed. The boy seemed to always be in a particular spot whereever they jumped. Was he hiding something from her?

----------------------------

Syris quickly moved Alicia out of the way of the dangerous tile. And they both made their way next to Sonya, unharmed so far. "So, I just pick a random spot and hope its safe?" He looked around and spotted the exit, all they had to do was get there. Throwing a doll a few tiles ahead and next to Alyssa, it flipped and the doll went down. "Well.. thats not..." He trailed off throwing another, and it landed witha minor cut. Wincing as his wrist rotated wrong, and made it worse.

iUnofficial
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-03-2009, 08:12 PM

[[Ahh... I believe.. We died..]]

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 11-05-2009, 05:07 AM

(( No >;o ! Lol lets remake it I'll save my intro in notepad lol ))

edit: OoC: I'll save the post that I had replied to you about giving abby a doll, and just modify it when I post it

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 11-05-2009 at 05:09 AM..