Lindylu
LET ME SHOW YOU MY POKEMANZ!

Old 05-08-2010, 01:37 AM

Andy nodded and smiled a bit looking up at his brother, "Alright..." He said looking at the door way. "Let's go.." he said softly.
He took a deep breath and walked towards the door nervously, "I thought I heard gunshots a moment ago...I think there might be some others down there..." He said quietly as he glanced towards the edge of the roof.

abm37
The chosen one to do absolutely ...
Send a message via MSN to abm37 Send a message via Yahoo to abm37

Old 05-08-2010, 01:55 AM

Drew walked over to the door with his brother and said "I'm not sure about the other people, maybe we can call for help over the announcement system, if you want I can go first, as long as you tell me which way to go." Drew said holding one hand on his AK-47's grip, and the other on the door handle. With a swift tug, and a pivot, Drew opened the door aiming his assault rifle in case any zombies were still there, sure enough some were. Drew fired a round at a zombies head, and the hydrostatic shock caused it's skull to shatter, leaving trails of brain matter everywhere. Some of it his Drew's vest, and he was about to throw up from the smell. Drew ran behind the door and spent the next couple seconds throwing up.

Cupcake69
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-08-2010, 04:41 AM

Bixton grinned, took a cigarette from Eve, and waited for her to light it. As she took a long drag she cast a sideways glance at Luxx who'd declined. "What's this about souls? she asked as she listened to the girl speak. "I think that all of this zombie shit is because people are soul less. The government didn't give a crap whether we lived or died, and now their probably dead." With a laugh she pulled to a stop right in front of the huge mall, and asked "Ready?" With a grin she added, "Every man for himself!!" and jumped right out of the Tundra.

Lindylu

Old 05-08-2010, 08:34 PM

Andy had become used to the smell and sight, he'd beaten some in close quarters and his clothes were nearly drenched in blood by now. He followed Drew into the hall way keeping up with him, his back pressing against Drew's as he walked. He clenched his baseball tightly watching the doors to the class rooms nervously. "Just follow this hall to the intersection and take a left..." He said as he swung, there was a sickening crack as the bat connected with something skull shattering it like a water melon.

Hitting things was Andy's forte, he'd been aiming for the major leagues all his life. He never thought there would ever be a time when he'd be able to use this skill for anything else.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-08-2010, 09:50 PM

Khoji walked around he needed to know if anyone was around. He looks up at the sky it would be getting dark soon...a really bad time to be out. He wondered how far the toxin had spread, had it begun to mutate? It seemed to still be in the docile form but it would soon begin to change the very appearance of some of its' victims.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to ~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~

Old 05-08-2010, 10:03 PM

"Well doesn't your soul leave your body when you die?" she asked. "I highly doubt any of these people are alive." she added. She grabbed her weapons and jumped out of the truck after Bix. "Alright, they shouldn't do anything to the vehicles so they'll be safe out here." she said as they walked up to the mall. As far as Eve could see, there weren't any zombies outside of the mall. She tried one of the main enterance doors and it opened. "Great..." she said. "Keep your eyes open.." she said softly as they walked into the mall, closing and secureing the doors behind them. They would be able to hear if anyone alive was coming up to the doors. "Hello!?" she called out into the seemingly empty mall.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-08-2010, 10:27 PM

Khoji herd a voice he tensed and moved into the shadows.

megenmess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-08-2010, 10:39 PM

Luxx grabbed her gun and flipped out the blades on her knuxs "yeah i am sure i am going to walk in there with my eyes closed Eve" she said with a giggle she walked looking around rapidly she took a seat near the fountain in the middle of the mall she saw no point in screaming looking for people.. the mall wasnt that big after all

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-08-2010, 11:01 PM

"Sure" Victoria Followed the woman who gave her the gun into the school, yes it may be suicide but Victoria wouldn't be able to live with herself if there was someone she could save, as stubborn as she was she loved helping people. She shot at a few zombies that got in her way.."Thanks" She said the to woman while running and shooting..the zombies seemed to be decreasing as they entered the school...but that meant nothing..there could be more inside.

Victoria looked around..it seemed empty...."should we split up? I can manage on my own but can you?" She asked the young woman, It was true, Victoria could handled herself..but she didn't know if she could...

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-08-2010, 11:02 PM

Khoji glanced out he saw them sitting there who were they?

Cupcake69
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-08-2010, 11:19 PM

Bixton sighed as she listened to Eve scream for people. "This was such a stupid stupid idea" she thought as her grip on her gun tightened. For the first time she regretted having company, but comforted herself with the fact that she was the best shot and had excellent night vision and hearing. With a groan she began exploring making sure to keep Eve in her sight.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-08-2010, 11:22 PM

Everlynn looked around and sighed when no one answered. She moved towards the stores one by one, going through them to see if there were any survivors. She saw something move in the distance and she froze slighlty, her hand on her gun that was on her thigh. "Hello..?" she asked, moving towards the person.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-08-2010, 11:31 PM

Khoji tensed more his gun ready. He would not hesitate to use it if he nedded to. Even against a survivor for anyone of them could be infected. He takes a breath readying himself for the confrentation.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 05-09-2010 at 12:06 AM..

Ember Mist
"an individual with an inordinat...
Send a message via MSN to Ember Mist

Old 05-09-2010, 12:10 AM

Ryan sighed and looked up. "I think we need to find a place to rest for the night..." He sighed seething his sword. "I saw a Mall when we came into town.... Seemed deserted.. and I'm sure we can find a bed bath and beyond, or some other store that has a working shower... or a bed." Riko said as they ran back to the jeep, bags of food in their hands. Finally they arrived at the mall, thankful they hadn't ran into any zombies, other then the ones that Riko had to shoot.

megenmess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-09-2010, 12:25 AM

Luxx continued to look around her finger on the trigger.. were do i know Bix from she kept thinking... i wonder if she always went by Bix... i just remember those eyes from somewhere...then she flashed back to her first day at a new school she changed schools alot and saw a very pretty blond little girl with Bix's unmistakable eyes this girl had made Luxx's experience at that school hell . Luxx contemplated telling her about this or waiting and seeing if she would remember this.. i might not wanna burn any bridges

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-09-2010, 12:51 AM

Everlynn moved closer to the figure. "Are you bitten?" she asked. This made it apparent that she wasn't because if she were she wouldn't ask that question for fear or getting the same question in return. "I'm not. They said there were survivors here on the radio." she explained, finally coming into view of the male. An entire series of flashbacks came to her and she froze in her place. "K-Khoji?" she whispered.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-09-2010, 12:56 AM

Khoji froze. His gun slipped a bit from his hand as he looked at her. He steps back a bit.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-09-2010, 01:00 AM

Everlynn looked at him in shock, not sure what to do next. "Khoji it's me.." she said softly, taking one step towards him. "It's Eve..." she said in an even more soft voice, taking her hand off her gun on her thigh.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-09-2010, 01:02 AM

He put his gun away after a moment. "My god it's been so long.." he whispered a bit more to himself. He looks at her a bit she wasnt the young girl she had been years ago.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-09-2010, 01:05 AM

Everlynn laughed softly. "Ten years..." she said softly. She couldn't help herself after that. She ran forward and pulled him into a tight hug. "I missed you." she then apologized, letting go and taking a step back. She looked him over and smiled slightly, the years did him good.

Cupcake69
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-09-2010, 01:10 AM

Bix put her Glock back in it's custom made shoulder holster as she stepped out of the shadows from where she was watching Everlynn's reunion with the boy. "My name is Bixton Quinne, Im here with Eve and our friend Luxx" she said looking him up and down. She'd never been attracted to boys, but she could tell that he was as glad to see Eve as she was too see him. A tiny frown pulled at her lips, as she watched the two look at one another.What the hell?? she thought.

abm37

Old 05-09-2010, 01:17 AM

"Ok, I'll be back in a second. Keep an eye out for survivors, or groups of zombies you can't handle on your own. Shout if you need me." Drew said creeping down the hall holding up his AK-47 listening for any movements. When he got to the intersection, Drew turned left. That must have been the lady from earlier. Drew thought, while watching a female zombie with tattered clothes, and a lot of flesh missing, crawling on the floor towards him, letting out a faint moan. Steadily aiming his assault rifle towards the woman, Drew pulled the trigger sending two rounds through the zombie's skull. Running into the office Drew spotted the PA system. This room's empty Drew thought walking up to the intercom. Pressing the button, drew spoke into the microphone, "To any survivors in the building, were heading towards the mall in five minutes., evacuate immediately. I repeat evacuate immediately!" Drew let go of the mic, and looked at the door. As expected a group of zombies where heading towards him. Raising his assault rifle, Drew emptied his clip into the group of twenty or so zombies.

megenmess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-09-2010, 01:29 AM

:uxx walked up to the group"Yeah i am Luxx nice to meet you" she yawned and covered her mouth then extended a hand hes pretty cute if you into that she thought to herself... but she could tell the two where totally happy to see each other and a rare smile crept across her face

Lindylu

Old 05-09-2010, 01:45 AM

Kakeen!

The sound of Andy's baseball bat connecting with something that wasn't skull. A football helmet. He growled, "Eh I never liked the football team anyway!" Andy yelled pulling the gun out. He shot out the Zombie's knees and backed towards the PA room. "Dre~w!" He called out worriedly, "Football players are picking on me again"

Andy winced a little still not quite used to the gun as he fired into the crowd that was slowly streaming from the gymnasium down the hall. He did feel a little bad, by the looks of some of them they had put up a decent fight before going down. Most likely they'd gone down defending who ever had been in the Gym, that would explain the full gear.

abm37

Old 05-09-2010, 01:57 AM

"On it!" Drew said running out of the room. Running into the hallway Drew slipped on some blood and hit the wall. The force of the hit cause Drew's finger to pull the trigger sending a bullet just past his brother's head, and smashing through a helmet. Drew walked over to his brother and said "Sorry 'bout that, Lemme take care of these guys. You work on getting out. I'll meet you outside within five minutes, if I'm not than head towards the mall." Drew said taking his knife out of his pocket, cutting the lace holding the two backpacks together, putting a box of shells inside one, and handing it to him. "Don't worry about me, just get out of here." Drew started shooting at the rest of the group thinking I have ten bullets in this clip, thirty in the second and third, with eight shells in my shotgun, I should be able to buy him some time to get away from these guys. Besides I'm not planning on dying anyway, I'll start running when I need to use my shotgun.