Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 12-20-2011, 10:55 PM

A rich family is hosting a ball for a homeless children's charity. They have invited the whole town to come to the ball. The theme they have choosen is Masquerade and in order to enter the ball you must have a mask and a dress or a tux. The dangerous part is that they should have specified who was aloud to come because a few creature who go bump in the night are coming as well and things are sure to be messy. For vampires it is a all you can eat buffet. For werewolves it is supper time and a time to attack the vampires or ruin their human reputation. What will happen? How will the night end?

Rules:
Keep it pg-13.no taking it to pms since it says that is against the rules andno visuals. violence and blood is ok but if there is a "private moment" coming then time skip k.no going farther than making out.
Pm profiles. Also use the skeleton provided. if you can control many characters then feel free to have two or more but don't do so man that some get left behind andnot everyone can be monsters. Also no hybrids like a half human half something else. and no half vamp half wolf or anything like that. your either one thing or another.
Please have your character picture be anime and no links just the pictures.

Profile skeleton:
Name:
Species:
Bio:
Picture:
Mask:
Tux/Dress:

Accepted:

Humans:

Name: Amber Jones
Species: Human
Bio: Amber's parent's are the hosts of the party. Amber can be nice of course that is only of you are in her little clique. She is the snobby girl who abuses the fact that her family is rich. She is rude to those outside her clique except her sister. Celestia is the only one she is nice to unclique related.
Picture:
Mask:
Tux/Dress:

Name: Celestia Jones
Species: Human
Bio: Celestia is the younger sister. She is sweet and shy but has hidden talents. She is an amazing singer and a fabulous dancer. Her sister is trying to get her to sing at the ball but she refuses. She would probably get stage fright. She doesn't have many friends which is why her sister is so nice to her, at least that is why she thinks. The truth is, she is the adopted child cause the Jones's wanted another baby but couldn't seem to have one. Celestia knows this and she knows she is different. She just wishes something exciting would happen in her life.
Picture:
Mask:
Tux/Dress:

Vampires:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraus
Name: Steffon Choukichi
Species: Vampire
Bio: Steffon is the Only Male heir to the Royal Vampire Family. Steffon, Though he has everything he could ever want, grow's bored of everyday life as a Prince. He Normally sneaks out, and enjoy's life in the open. He is a Flutest of Reknown Skill, and a skilled dancer, though he would need a partner. Steffon mainly only use's his Wealth to purchese Books, weapons, and flute's. He take's no intrest in Snobbish girls, as a General rule.
Picture:
Mask:
Tux/Dress:
Werewolves:

Others:

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 12-23-2011 at 10:30 PM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-23-2011, 10:36 PM

"Those aren't in the right place. They go t the left!" Amber said to the decorators. They were putting the finishing touches on the ball room of the mansion but they couldn't seem to get the decorations perfect. The guest would arrive any minute. She brushed out the wrinkles on her Silver gown and adjusted her silver mask. She was determined to make everything perfect tonight. She noticed her sister walk down the stairs. "You look beautiful celestia," she said with a smile.

Celestia blushed under all the makeup. Amber had done her make-up and picked out the dress for her. "I hope i do. you picked it out after all," she said shyly. "No need to be so shy sis. speaking of you being shy are you sure you won't do a number tonight? you have an amazing voice that anyone would be foolish not to love," Amber said to her. "I would die of stage fright Amber. Sorry," she said. They finished seeing to the decorations and waited for guest to arrive.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 12-23-2011, 11:29 PM

Entering the home, came two finely dressed Vampire's, and a young man. While the adults wore dress's and masks, the young boy had a tuxedo, and hung his mask on his face. Steffon throughly hated the mask, and only wore it because of his parents. they allowed him to bear his shortsword, and bring his flute. the women stepped forward. "hello, thank you for wwelcoming us to your home. This is our son, Steffon. we managed to bring him, though he personally wanted to stay home and practise" she said "that boy takes to using that flute like a fish to water"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-23-2011, 11:39 PM

"its a pleasure to meet you all. The ball is in the ball room down the hall to the left and there are refreshments and drinks," Celestia said with a smile though she was nervous about greeting the guest. her sister said this would give her a chance to socialize.

Amber danced with her boyfriend. They were dancing to the first song that played. he leaned in an dkissed her and she blushed but continued dancing with him. She was loving this already.

Andraus

Old 12-23-2011, 11:55 PM

he follwed her, but tsked at the choice of music. he could preform better then this, and he had a low opinion of his skill with the flute "anyone believe in proper music anymore?..."he asked

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-24-2011, 12:34 AM

"My parents had requested an orchestra but they never made it so we had to improvise," she said.

Andraus

Old 12-24-2011, 03:29 AM

Steffon rubbed his Chin, and pulled out his Flute. he then Pulled off his mask, and hung it to the side of his head. "If your Parents would be kind enough, Shall I play a Tune that would Fit this Regal Event?" he asked her. "I dare say, You could use better music then this here "he said. The Flute, from the looks of it, was made of bone and Ivory.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-24-2011, 03:36 AM

"knock yourself out. I don't like the selection myself," she said then joined her sister.

"who was that?"amber asked. "i don't know some guy named Steffon. he arrived and said he would play some better music for us" Celestia told her. "Ok lets see how good he is," amber said.

Andraus

Old 12-24-2011, 04:00 AM

Steffon Stood on stage. He looked around. He then held up his flute. He held it with the Skill of a Learned Flutest, and When he played, it took you on a Journey. It Described unknown places, and Adventure's just waiting to be had. It told of love, and loss. Freedom, and Vengece.

[Before you judge, this is how i let my mind wander when I hear the song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyS6HGpCt3o]

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-24-2011, 04:54 AM

"oh my god it is amazing" Amber said. "I love the way he plays it. He is so skilled" celestia said. All in all they both loved the song and the music.

Andraus

Old 12-24-2011, 04:59 AM

He bowed lightly, then played another Song. This one told of a Tragedy, Of one person's Tireless attempts at Success and love, and ended with their death, but with their Head held high.

Pokemon - Lugia's song - YouTube

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-24-2011, 05:22 AM

Celestia noticed some people had stopped dancing and were listening to the music only. no one spoke, only listened. wow she thought. he was good.

Andraus

Old 12-24-2011, 06:01 AM

he took his lips off the flute and bowed "i hop you enjoyed mmy musc. it is my proudest art "he said

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-24-2011, 06:30 AM

Everyone clapped. " wow he is good" amber said

Andraus

Old 12-24-2011, 05:02 PM

he walked off the stage, and pulled his mask on his face. Dozen's of girls came by him and asked him to dance. He politly Refused, and walked over to a Selection of Tastful food for the guests. He really just didnt want to dance with snobs.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-24-2011, 06:23 PM

" im gonna go dance Celestia. Will you be ok" amber asked. " yeah go have fun i really dont feel like dancing right now" celestia said.

Andraus

Old 12-24-2011, 06:41 PM

Steffon Decided to Explore the Area a bit. He walked up the stairs, examing the Portraits and Armor's. When he came across the Libary, he took to reading a few Books in the selection.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-24-2011, 10:56 PM

Celestia saw it was getting a bit crowded in there and opened a random door and walked in and closed it. She saw it was the library and she also saw that the boy was in there. she hopped she wasn't disturbing him. "Oh sorry if i am disturbing you," she said.

Andraus

Old 12-25-2011, 06:57 AM

"Great, its a Snobbish girl."he thought, and took off his mask. he put a smile on his face, and looked at her. "It is fine, I was just enjoying some silent reading." he said. "Intresting Selection......Im Quite intrested as to how you obtained this " he held up a book 'Vampire History : Burning time's ' "I thought all of these were Destroyed."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-25-2011, 07:12 AM

"my parents collect all kinds of old books. i don't know how they got it. i guess they found it somewhere. Do you like vampire book or something?" she asked kindly.

Andraus

Old 12-25-2011, 07:30 AM

He flashed his fangs "Im a Vamp, so yea.....The thing is, This book.....its..." he looked at it, disturbed. "It retold our history in B.C. England, where vampire's were torched at the Stake....." he siad. "It told of a General, Dimitri, who was at a Rise of Power, and Fought for his people at one time ,but his loyalty was his downfall. " he siad.

[Hey, have her siste, idk, get a crush on him. I wnat a cat-fight owo]

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-25-2011, 03:52 PM

(i seriously doubt a shy girl like celestia would fight over a guy also btw you just freaked her out)

Celestia was freaked. what the crap. He was a vampire. But they didn't exist. "you're....a vampire?" she asked freaked out. But she was gonna go total freak out like girls who go around yelling it out. That would end terrible either for her or for him.

Andraus

Old 12-25-2011, 06:54 PM

[just make it happen >>]

he took her hand, and shushed her. "Shh....dont say anything" he sid.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 12-25-2011, 09:51 PM

(and what if i don't want to make that happen? lol jk but seriously no cat fight between the sisters. maybe between my girl and another snobby girl but no sister fights. also i will be on my phone all week. stupid dad who doesn't have internet. so i might not have good enough signal to get on)

"but.... vampires aren't real. they can't be," celestia said.

Andraus

Old 12-25-2011, 10:41 PM

[k, thats fine]

He shook his head "Trust me, if Vampire's werent real, I wouldnt be standing before you...." he said, stepping forward.