Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 05-09-2012, 10:21 PM

(Lol thank you Kya.)

Nikia looked over the male as he slowly made a shiver go up her spine. His eyes locked onto hers as he spoke about the word intimate being the wrong word. A suspicion started to cloud her mind as she continued to stare into his eyes rather than seeing the vampires that were in the rooms around the two, staring with a smile on their own faces.

He finally released her gaze and body, then took her hand and started to pull her up the stairs towards his bedroom. Once her gaze was unlocked from the male, she noticed all the eyes in the building watching her as she followed this male. All of them seemed to have a very sinister look in their eyes as she tried to avoid them.

When they got to the man's bedroom, she noticed that it seemed to be a bit more romantic than his decision made her think. Her words for intimacy was more for his benefit to see if he would bite the bullet. All she really wanted at this point was to get to know the man. Know him in a way most others didnt. For now if that meant letting the man think he was playing her, then she would let him think he was playing her.

As soon as the male touched his lips to her shoulder and then her neck, she noticed that he was playing the intimate roll. there was only one problem with the whole situation and that was that she already had a master. If he found out that she was finally deflowered by someone else, it would set him over the edge. Being the age she is and still a virgin seems a bit old fashioned, especially for the job she had. Lucky for her, she had always avoided that situation with others. Now, this man was trying to get her to do his will. She quickly pulled away and looking shy as though she were embarrassed by the situation. This was in fact the true feelings she felt with this situation. "Please..... I.... I've never done this before." She said in a sort of scared voice.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-10-2012, 03:03 AM

Bell had watched, almost disinterested when Cyril entered the manse with some woman. Purple eyes fluttered over the two figures as he tilted his head to the side ever so slightly, as usual Bell wore no shirt under his open black vest. It was just so much more comfortable that way. He watched carefully, his back leaning against a wall and his arms crossed across that pale chest of his. Cyril had found something pretty to play with, for some reason it made Bell just a little irritated. When Cyril began to lead the girl up the stairs, Bell scoffed very lightly.

He waited a bit. To give them enough time to get comfortable, to begin the rituals of intimacy, for he was sure that was what Cyril intended to do with this butterfly he had found. At least, that's what she seemed to Bell, a beautiful, strong but delicate thing. Like a butterfly. The soft, almost gentle sound of silver bells began to follow him as he moved away from the wall. Moved towards the lushly carpeted stairs and started up them. His movements were deathly silent, except for that tinkling of bells sound that followed him. His every movement seemed to set off a small invisible bell. Bells that were nonexistent except for their sound. It annoyed the hell out of him and he was sure Cyril only liked it because it made it easier for him to know where Bell was when he was close.

Well, he was close now. A hand reached out to grasp the doorknob of Cyril's door. He knew the other probably would not appreciate such an interruption, but Bell was very good at annoying people. He almost took pride in being bothersome and underfoot. Of course, he knew when to stop pushing Cyril's buttons. Usually. The other hadn't locked the door and Bell turned the knob and shoved the door open gently. The only sound to alert them was the noise of his invisible bells as he brought his hand back to his side and leaned against the door frame.

He watched them. Mildly surprised that this butterfly would refuse Cyril anything, but she didn't seem to want to be intimate with him. A light smirk played over Bell's lips before it disappeared as quick as it had appeared. "Weren't you going to introduce your Butterfly to me? I'm hurt, Cyril. So very deeply hurt." A slightly amused smile played over his lips as he spoke those words.

][I probably won't post for Keri until Chi posts again and/or wavi posts with Braith][

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 05-10-2012, 03:55 AM

Cyril looked at the girl with a blank expression. She was a vampire, and she'd never done anything like this. Huh. All the more fun for him then. But before he could 'convince' the girl to do what he wanted, he heard that ever present sound of approaching bells.

He turned to face the opening door with an irritated expression. That Bell sure knew exactly how to get under Cyril's skin. For a moment, he only scowled at Bell. Then he realized, he didn't even know this girl's name. It hadn't mattered anyway, in fact it still didn't matter.

Cyril opened his mouth to say something to Bell when his senses picked up something, off. His plans, not going the way they were meant to. He closed his eyes angrily and sighed before turning once again to Nikia. He wasn't exactly sure what was happening with Erol, but being Cyril's age had it's advantages. Like sensing when things were or were not going your way. "It seems your boyfriend can't follow orders."

He grabbed her roughly by the arm now as if he was going to drag her from the room or something, but instead he only stood there, looking to be in deep thought as he mulled over options for a new plan. He wasn't in his normal 'good' mood now, and the poor girl would probably be the one to suffer for it. It was her boyfriend after all.

"Bell," Cyril started figuring he should fill in his right hand man, "This butterfly is my hostage. I ran into her boyfriend on the street earlier, and sent him to run a simple errand." He grit his teeth at the word 'simple'. Honestly, how hard was this task!?

"It seems he doesn't wish to have you back," he said coldly to Nikia before returning his attention to Bell. Cyril blocked any and all powers from Nikia, stopping her from reading him at all as he spoke to Bell. "Before I ran into him, I ran into our little Tessa," he couldn't help but smile mischievously, implying that he had caused trouble.

"I think it's time we brought her here to meet her brother's new parents," he said, referring to himself and Bell. "She's a fun one to toy with, Bell, so I say we drag this out as long as possible," he was smiling again, "With Serk and his butler involved, this could prove to be an even better time than I had planned."

"Go and fetch her will you, Bell? And Serk's human companion, too" he thought for a moment before adding something to push Bell's buttons in return for barging in on him, "If, of course, you can handle two female women." Really, if for some reason Bell wasn't able to nab Pepper, too, it wasn't too big of a deal. They could always get her another time.

"I want to be the one to turn his red headed human companion," he said as he balled his free hand into a fist, almost as if he was picturing himself crushing someone in his very hand. This caused another wicked smile. The thought of all the trouble and pain he would be causing brought him great and obvious joy.

He made eye contact with Bell now as his smile faded. Sure, all of this was a game and he and Bell pushed each others buttons. But it was important to him for Bell to know that he was the only other vampire that Cyril would ever protect or fully trust. He wouldn't think twice about killing every single vampire in this mansion, but not Bell. They had been partners in crime for far too long.

If things got hairy for Bell, Cyril would pick up on Bell's mood and be there in an instant, and if anyone harmed his comrade, well, they would meet their end before they realized the end was even coming. He nodded at Bell to reassure him of all of those things.

Coal black eyes found Nikia again. He was still holding tightly onto her arm. Had she been a human girl, she would have been crying in pain by now with a bruised and possibly bleeding arm. But, she was a vampire, which Cyril loved. He could be rough with her and not risk killing the girl so easily.

"You," he said to Nikia, "will never see that moron of yours again. He was given simple orders, and now," Cyril seemed to be picking up on vibes or something, "He's helping them instead of us." He scoffed. "Some vampire he is, helping humans. Though, you don't seem to be too upset to be away from him." Cyril didn't really care why, he was merely making an observation. When they were alone once again, he would pick up where they left off, despite what she had or had not done in the past.

((I guess I really should make a profile for this guy, since he's probably going to be a much bigger part of the story than I had originally anticipated. Lol clearly. I'll do it tomorrow!))

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-10-2012, 04:25 AM

Bell stood there with that smile on his lips as Cyril turned towards him and scowled at him. He couldn't help it, Bell enjoyed making Cyril scowl. To a point at least. The amused smile on Bell's lips slowly began to change though, as Cyril spoke. Turning more to an almost predatory grin. Cyril was sending him out to hunt, to hunt down Tessa and another human. Though the mention of Serk did make him want to question Cyril about such actions. Serk wasn't exactly someone that should be crossed, and Bell wasn't sure he could fight such a vampire. Besides, fighting him over a human, was it really worth it. Still. It would please Cyril.

Bell licked his lips, nodding his head slightly. The motion filling the air with the soft jingle of silver bells. He wasn't sure how he knew it was the sound of silver bells, but Bell was almost certain that was what it was. He watched Cyril and the girl as Cyril squeezed her arm and spoke of her boyfriend. "It would be fun to see Tessa again, I suppose." He ran a hand through his hair and began to turn from Cyril, the movements once again causing the sound of bells to enter into the air. He paused for a moment, looking over his shoulder at Cyril. "I'm sure I can handle two human females. Are you sure you can handle that one, though?"

Before Bell could skip out, Cyril's eyes met his, Bell's predatory smile turned to a grin and he lifted a hand to wave slightly at the other vampire. It was reassuring, knowing that Cyril would protect him, still Bell would do his best so that Cyril wouldn't have to worry, or bother with rescuing and protecting him. Bell could hold his own in a fight and abducting two humans would be easy. As long as Serk wasn't around to stop him.

This would be fun. Or deadly. Bell wasn't quite sure he could take on Serk and that butler of his together. Hell, he wasn't even sure he could take them one on one. Still he might try to kill that butterfly's boyfriend. After all the vampire had failed to run such a simple errand for Cyril. Bell pulled the door closed behind him before or maybe in the middle of some retort Cyril might have wanted to make at him, soft bells jingling as he moved. That jingle tinkle sound followed him and flowed around him as he moved down the stairs and out the front door of the mansion.

Bell had an uneasy feeling about this. Like the kind of feeling you get when you suspect something bad may happen to you. Sometimes such feelings came true and sometimes they didn't. Bell looked up at the mansion for a moment and then started off towards his destination. Serk tower, Cyril had said Serk was involved and so that must mean Tessa was with him and his butler. It would be a little better to kidnap the two women if they were close. A slight shiver ran down Bell's spine as he moved quickly. He was almost certain he could not fight Serk and Calister on his own. Perhaps he could trick them or convince them into handing over the women? Bell didn't think there was much of a chance of that happening.

Daeman35

Old 05-10-2012, 04:58 AM

Nikia looked around as the man seemed to have abruptly stopped what he had been doing. Though she had already pushed off of him, it seemed as though he got closer to her. Another male seemed to have shown up too, which made her happy that she didnt have to go through with anything at this point. It was getting harder and harder to get away from that man with the coal black eyes. Bell saved the day. His bells seemed to have given him the name he had.

Then the bad news. It seemed that Erol didnt even want her back. Of course this was her own decision since she was the one that told this man that she wanted to go with him, but hearing that her master had gone and protected the humans rather than come and get her made her heart sink just a little. It shouldnt have hit her as hard at it did since it had been her decision, but it did.

The male grabbed her harshly which she couldnt see coming. It didnt hurt too much since she was a vampire, but she couldnt help but flinch. The other male seemed to wave at her. She looked over to the side of the room, hoping she could find a way out. The man that was holding her said something about hostage as held onto her with a death grip. This man Bell was now being sent on the errand that her own master was sent on.

Her breathing increased, though it wasnt necessary. She tried to pull her arm out of the man's death grip as the other man left, saying he would get the job done easily. Unfortunately now that Bell was gone, she was sure the man would get back to business with her. Quickly, she pulled her arm out of the man's clutches and backed away slowly. "I am no hostage. I chose to be here.... Now i think i chose wrong." She went to the door quickly, hoping to get away from the male.

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 05-10-2012, 03:44 PM

Although he wasn't fond of Erol's assistance, Serk wasn't really in a place to argue. Protecting Pepper meant more to him than his honor, which was odd. Shuddering (Pepper probably felt it), he followed suit and ran off toward his building.

At this rate, we'll be lucky it we make it there by sunrise, he thought to himself. Nonchalantly, his hand reached out. Tessa, now in his grasp, was swung under his arm. Within the blink of an eye, they were before the tower. Granted, due to charms and mechanisms set up, Serk was forced to slow his pace less than half a mile before the tower. But it would probably only take maybe seven minutes to walk there? If even?

Dropping Tessa back on the earth, Serk smirked. "I'm better to travel with," eyes flicking to Calister, he finished with, "he causes motion sickness." It was true though. Calister's teleportation was actually like warping through space, only he used darkness to move. Serk's teleportation wasn't really teleportation. No, it was just insanely fast speeds. Since his affinity was to ice, it is believed that when he runs, time slows down. There's no proof, but most believe this to be true as no one has ever matched his speed.

Still refusing to relinquish his hold on Pepper, the shirtless vampire began walking toward the tower. "You," he didn't even bother looking to Erol, "Thank you." A thanks was in order. This stranger had willingly assisted the terribly Serk and didn't even bat an eye doing so. This male was braver than most and Serk held Erol at a higher level than most.

Turning his eyes toward the raven, he went on. "What's this talk about Lord Bauquemare and my assistance." The thought of helping yet another creature really bugged Serk, but, with Bauquemare being drawn into it, Serk didn't really have a choice. Besides, it seemed as if Tessa and Pepper we going to be in some sort of danger, which he just wouldn't have. Tessa. Maybe. Pepper, he would destroy anyone that dared mess with his Pepper.

Nuzzling the ginger's cheek that still rested beside his, Serk was already feeling better. His stomach was still in knots over Erol's comment, but Pepper was definitely helping to calm him. "Pepper," he cooed to her. Nothing more was said other than her name.

Once they finally stepped toward a thick black line on the ground, the white-haired vampire moved toward Erol. "I'm afraid I'm going to need your blood." Not even waiting for the vampire to offer it up, Serk raised the guy's hand to his fangs. A simple prick and the blood was drawn. Spitting it past the line, he watched a black flames engulfed the blood.

For a split second, his eyes drained, flashing an eerie white color. Lips moved but no words were spoken. Then, just as his draw drew shut, the black flames danced until they became a holy white color. Not until they were done writhing did Serk move.

"You can enter," a sly, crocked grin was on his face. Oh did he love the marvelous wonders that protected his house. Pepper was forced to do much research and Serk was forced to give up his soul, literally. But, who needs a soul? Especially if you have someone who deeply adores you and would do anything for you? Soulless and he was still able to charm a woman - Pepper.

The black line was probably drawn ten feet away from the tower. It usually warded off vampires and humans. Humans feared the line for it was rumored to be the shadow spell of Calister - a spell that would consume you and spit our your bones. Vampires feared the line for they feared what laid within the circle - Pepper's crazy contraptions (with Serk's help, obviously). Garlic, silver bullets, UV lights, everything and anything that Pepper could find, was used. Calister's magic was also there. It was actually his black flames that were licking at Erol's blood.

"Calister's a force not to be reckoned with. Rumor has it, he's the 'Judge of Hearts.' He can sense good and evil. Those that are deemed good are given the White Flames of Hope. Those deemed evil are swallowed alive by the Black Flames of Death." His head dropped, which also caused his eyes to fall to the black line. He hated explaining this, but he knew Tessa would pester him about it sooner or later so why prolong the inevitable? But, with this speech also came the fearful possibilities. "Although his powers protect the tower, I can't help but fear that, one day, someone will breech the line and…" he couldn't go on. He refused to believe that anyone would steal his Pepper.

His hands gripped the ginger's tighter. "I won't lose you; you're all that binds me to this world," he whispered under his breath.

"You may now kiss the bride."

"Eh? He's a groom."

"So you're the bride?"

"I think I make a very sexy bride, don't you agree, pumpkin?"

The brown-eyed vampire's brow twitched. "What did I tell you about calling me pumpkin!"

"You said I could use it..." Braith said with quizzical eyes.

"... in the bedroom."

"OH YEAH! I forgot that part. My bad," his cheeky grin flashed on his face.

"Just kiss," the raven said. Arlotte seemed rather annoyed, but she should be! Braith and Kerian were getting married. She was missing out on both men. Maybe they could move to a state where a threesome was allowed? Oh that sounded brilliant.

Wait a minute. Where were the guests? The empty room suddenly flipped with faces. Shuddering and fleeing behind Keri, Braith's trembling finger pointed at Serk and Calister. "Wh-wh-who invited them?"

"You invited Pepper. By inviting Pepper, you invited Serk and Calsiter."

"So Pepper's dating both?"

"No, I think she's married to Serk."

"Oh? I thought they were just a fanfic favorite pairing."

"No, no, no. That's Serk and I. We're the fan's favorite pairing." Calister's voice rippled across the church. "Besides, I have someone else in mind." Winking, he blew a kiss at Arlotte.

"Help with her recovery? She ought to be fine if she sleeps a while, no doubt blood would speed up her recovery. I think we should just let her sleep."

"What?"

Braith's eyes opened and he found himself wrapped around Nym's body. "Nym! You didn't show up to the wedding. Keri and I were very upset. How did you not show up but freaking Serk and Calister did. Where you upset that I picked him over you?"

Blinking, he looked from Nym to Arlotte to Kerian to… "Who's that?" His head cocked sideways. "And where's Pepper? I wanted to kiss her in front of Serk and Calister. I wanted to see who would get pissed first."

Confused, the redhead wobbled to his feet. Cocking his head from side to side, the light bulb finally went off. "Oh," he said with a grave look sliding onto his face. His once chipper attitude dwindled down to a rather embarrassed and mouse-like demeanor. "Heh, I guess I… fell… asleep… and… dreamt…."

Well that was one way to break the tension in the room. It was also a great way to lose friends. Arlotte was probably irked. Nym was probably heartbroken. Kerian. Oh god, death was coming to Braith with this one.

Last edited by Wavi; 05-10-2012 at 04:20 PM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-10-2012, 05:38 PM

Kerian blinked those brown eyes and turned them towards Braith once the red head had woken up and begun scolding Nym about some wedding or other. As Braith continued to speak a very slight blush colored Kerian's cheeks for only a moment when he realized just who's wedding the red head had meant. He blinked a few times and then gave the red head a charming smile. "That must have been some dream." He shifted Lucrese in his arms and then moved to lay her down. He wasn't going to hold onto her all night.

His gaze settled on Braith again and he motioned towards Lucrese. "I don't think I'd ever really marry you. I mean, this woman tried to kidnap me and all you did was sleep and dream of marrying me, instead of acting like my knight in shiny armor." An amused smile played over Keri's lips, and humor danced in his eyes. "Of course, I'm sure you'll make it up to me in some way." He ran a hand through his hair and eyed Braith a bit expectantly.

Bell's thoughts chased themselves in a circle round his mind. Like a dog chasing it's own tail. This was probably going to be the death of him, still the sun would be up soon and so there really wasn't time to leisurely stroll to Serk's residence and enjoy the scenery along the way. Even if it was probably going to be the last time he saw such scenery. Because Serk was undoubtedly going to kill him, or maybe Serk's butler would be the one to do him in. Bell grit his teeth as he ran.

It shouldn't take him too long to reach that place. Running the way he was, though he was in no way as fast as Serk, he was still fast. Huzzah for vampire speed and all that jazz. The sound of tingling bells followed his every movement, even at such a speed. Serk would definitely hear him coming, but such a thing could not be helped. Bell wasn't naive enough to think that he could sneak into Serk tower anyway. He intended on strolling right up to the front door and knocking on it or ringing the doorbell.

Of course, Bell wasn't a complete idiot. He also knew, he probably wouldn't even make it to the front door. Wasn't Serk's tower surrounded by traps or something like that? Bell really wasn't quite sure, but he suspected it might be. He slowed down to normal walking speed when he was still just a ways from it. As he neared his destination he began to make out figures standing some feet from the tower, and their voices. Huzzah for vampire sight and hearing. Bell scoffed lightly and sprinted forward the rest of the way.

He wasn't one for beating around the bush, and he wasn't one for sneakiness. Though he was sure if it weren't for that sound of bells following him all of his vampiric life he might have been a very sneaky vampire. Bell slowed to a walk again when he was much closer. His eyes running over Pepper and then Tessa for a moment before he looked towards Calister. The green haired man didn't seem to be quite himself, Bell hardly spared a glance for Erol. He would deal with that man later. That purple eyed gaze moved to Serk. "Hello, Serky."

Wavi

Old 05-10-2012, 05:54 PM

OOC // Kry's post merited a short reply.

All was going well and then some moron had to call him Serky. His brow twitched and as his skin started to boil (as impossible as it seemed, it actually happened). All hell was about to break loose.

Pepper. She better hang on.

Erol. He better head for the hills.

Tessa. She should probably move Calister inside.

This punk that dared call him Serky. Oh, he was so going to wish he had called him anything OTHER than SERKY. Hell, Kitty or Kitten would have been better. But he just had to pick... Serky.

Yup. Shit was going down. Soon. Real soon.

Daeman35

Old 05-10-2012, 06:09 PM

Erol was happy that he could help with holding onto the male that was in his arms. Anything to get this man to help him get Nikia back. It wasn't long before the travelling ended, but Serk had stopped a few minutes walk away from the mansion. If they didnt get inside soon, the sun would come out and they would be cooked. The male seemed to turn on Erol on a dime. He was about to answer the male's question when he interrupted and said he needed his blood.

Erol was in such shock at the statement, that he didnt move when the male bit him. It started to burn at his skin making him writhe in pain. The other male had already been taken out of his hands so he wasnt about to drop him. The black flames licked his skin until they turned white. The burning made the dark haired male go to his knees. It was a horrible feeling until Serk finally released his skin. The burning sensation never really left his skin, but the new entrance of another male with the sound of bells ringing in his ear made him a bit more energized. Noticing that he was still on his knees, he got up and looked at the male.

"Like i said, i need your help," He said to Serk as he stared at him. "I'm sure this male was sent her for the same reason I was. He's after Tessa and Pepper. I was suppose to get them in order to get Nikia, my pet, back. Fortunately I know better." It was a quick saying, but he of course couldn't help but blurt it out. His eyes remained locked on the new male with the bells. "Isn't that right?" Of course, he was meaning to taunt the male. Since Nikia had been taken from him, he became paranoid that he was being watched somehow by the male who took her. Unfortunately, he knew better than to get on Serk and Calister's bad side. This paranoia was what was driving his questioning and blurting of words.

Last edited by Daeman35; 05-10-2012 at 06:48 PM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 05-10-2012, 08:22 PM

Tessa had begun walking, wondering if she was still welcome, but mostly wondering if she even wanted to be. Before she could make any decisions in that foggy mindset of hers, she felt an arm around her. She blinked, and they were at Serk's tower.

As she stood up as straight as she could in her current state, she nodded at Serk. It was true, he was much better to travel with. She didn't feel like throwing up or falling over or anything.

She continued walking towards the tower. So Serk was still treating her well, so far. But still, she couldn't help but wonder what had happened to Calister. One minute he was seducing her, the next he was trying to kill her, and the next, he was dying, or something. She looked towards the green haired vampire hanging limply in Erol's arms, but only found herself frowning again. What a strange and frustrating being.

Then her eyes moved slightly up to observe Erol. Why had he come here and what was his purpose exactly? Had he already told them? She couldn't remember now. So tired...

As they approached the thick black line, Tessa snapped out of her daze to wonder what the line was. Had she been a resident of this town, she probably would have known, but being a traveler, she just saw a tacky line. Hmm.

While Serk did the blood thing with Erol, Tessa sat down. It wasn't an impatient kind of sit, but more of a, legs finally giving out kind of sit. She pulled her knees up and wrapped her arms around her them to rest her chin a few inches above the top of her leather boots. She watched the fire wondering how long this was going to take.

It wasn't like she'd been awake for two days now, running for her life, and made to walk up a zillion flights of stairs or anything. She scowled towards the group. Not in anger at them, just, in anger, and sadness. She recalled her run in with one of the vampires who'd killed her parents and closed her eyes. James... What a heavy heart Tessa carried tonight.

Tessa opened her eyes as Serk spoke again. The Judge of Hearts? It sounded so... epic. She stared towards Calister once again. Poor Calister.

When he whispered to Pepper, Tessa could have sworn he'd whispered that he couldn't lose her. He even seemed to cling tighter to the woman. Was Tessa missing something? Then it dawned on her. Pepper's attitude when Tess first arrived, when Serk had helped to heal her finger... Pepper didn't like Calister, she liked Serk! Duh!

She was blinking owlishly up at the pair. Did he mean what he said to her then? Was he toying with her? He was the one who said that she and Calister were a thing. Tessa was already a confused mess, and this wasn't her problem. She shook her head as if she was shaking away the thoughts of Pepper's drama.

Suddenly she heard an unexpected voice and turned her head to see yet, another vampire. At least, she was pretty sure he was a vampire with that hair and outfit. Did he know Serk? Her eyes found the piggy back pair again, no, Serk didn't seem too happy about the new guy.

When Erol spoke, Tessa raised an eyebrow. This guy was sent to take Pepper and herself? Well that didn't make any sense. Who would need both of them, and know that they were together? She wasn't sure she believed Erol.

Hazel eyes found Bell again. Then why was he here?! Uhg, all she wanted to do was go to sleep, and everyone was being confusing and weird and keeping her from it! She pushed herself to her feet angrily. "This is ridiculous!" she shouted. "You're all so confusing, and deceiving!"

It would seem that Tessa's lack of sleep and overly stressful evening had finally caused her to snap. She pointed at Erol, "What do you even want? Go get your own pet from Lord Backhair or whatever!" she pointed to Serk, "And you're the worst! Do you even know what you want in life, or death, or whatever it is you call your psychotic existence?"

"Why did you really bring me here? And why did you say that Pepper was in love with Calister?! He's sure rackin' up the buddy points. Did you know that he kissed me, and then he tried to kill me! Some protector he is! And you, Grease Lightning..." Tessa pointed a crazy cat lady finger at Bell, "What do YOU want!? Can't you see we're busy!?"

She finally stopped yelling. Yep, it was out of her system now. She glanced around to everyone staring at her and let out an exasperated breath as her eyelids sank and her gaze found the ground. "I'm just so..." frustrated, weak, confused, angry, exhausted, broken hearted... "tired",she said almost pathetically.

((I'll post with Cyril when I'm not so distracted. Probably after another post or two from Kry. :yes:))

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 05-10-2012 at 08:28 PM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-10-2012, 10:03 PM

Bell got this idea that Serk did not enjoy being called 'Serky', well that had been the point of calling him that. More or less. That head tilted to the side slightly as his attention slipped from Serk to Erol. "I do not envy the position your disobedience has put your 'pet' in. The poor butterfly. I'm almost afraid to think of what kind of pain my associate is going to put her through before he finally kills her. All because you didn't do one simple task, perhaps he was wrong to think you actually wanted to keep such a pretty thing." His head tilted to the side slightly, as if he were thinking. "He's probably already deflowered her by now. It's rather sad, such beauty shouldn't be wasted like that."

Perhaps Bell was just trying to bait Erol. It did anger him that this man would refuse anything Cyril told him to do, he did intend on killing this man. Eventually. Right now though, his objective was only to acquire the women. When Tessa began to yell, Bell turned those eyes to her. Watching her, a little surprised at such an outburst. When she had finished, Bell held his hand out towards her and spoke gently. "I have only come to bring you to your brother, he wishes to see you. He misses you terribly." He watched her expectantly. "Also, Serky, if you would be so kind as to hand over your human pet, my associate and I would be ever so grateful." Those eyes turned to Serk, and his lips parted ever so slightly. "I will take her by force if necessary, but it would be easier if you just handed her over."

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 05-11-2012, 03:15 AM

Pepper felt Serk shudder beneath her hold. It was obvious that he wasn't so keen on this Erol person offering help, but . . . it was necessary. The redhead ducked her face against Serk as they ran, keeping her eyes closed and features protected from the stinging air as it whipped past them.

She was breathless by the time they stopped. Pepper caught her breath slowly, resting her chin on Serk's shoulder. The feel of his form moving beneath her had let her fantasies run wild, and now that he was about to allow Erol into their territory she needed to bring herself back to reality. A dark blush followed her return, and as she blinked her thoughts away the most incredible voice followed them. "Pepper."

The ginger quietly hummed, smiling as Serk's features brushed against hers. Did he seriously just nuzzle me? Pepper might have laughed in a less serious moment. Her green eyes closed as she listened to the vampire speak of flames. She'd helped put them in place, just like many of the other safeguards around their dominion. As she listened to Serk's voice rumbling through his chest, Pepper let a slight smile spread over her face. There might have been danger nearby, but . . . she felt safe. She'd always felt safe with Serk.

"I won't lose you; you're all that binds me to this world."

As his hands tightened about hers, Pepper's breath caught. To hear him say that . . . it just didn't seem real. "You don't have to lose me," she whispered in return, tucking her face against the vampire once again. "You haven't done it yet."

Of course, when Bell arrived the redhead frowned. All of a sudden there were vampires galore. Pepper didn't like the thought. When she heard why the strange-looking male was there, her grip on Serk tightened. She could feel him tensing up, getting ready to charge in and rip the guy limb from limb. "Be careful," she pleaded, knowing that "Serky" wasn't happy with how things were turning out. Honestly, Pepper's pulse was frantic. This entire ordeal made her worry. This wasn't something they needed.

-

"Braith!" Nym tried to shove the redhead away, but it was unsuccessful. Finally, the boy woke up. He blabbered on about some ceremony, leaving the blond looking completely confused. "Wedding?" He glanced to Kerian, and rolled his eyes. "For the love of-" He cut himself off, sighing in relief when Braith backed away. Nym had been awfully nervous about the boy as he clung in his sleep. It had been too close to having the boy press against his wounds.

Nym scowled (the expression seemed customary on his features), turning his glare to the ceiling. He was stuck in a room full of vampires and . . . other things. Braith might have been human in body, but not completely in mindset. Needless to say, Nym was wondering why he couldn't have just died in the streets.
With a sigh, the blond turned his pale eyes to Lucrese. "Another one," he muttered under his breath. And to think: he'd been avoiding all the vampires possible until Braith found him.

Wavi

Old 05-11-2012, 01:43 PM

This lowly vampire was getting annoying. Erol, despite being under him, was less infuriating. In fact, he would rather deal with a thousand Erols than this one, bell-ringing mutt of a vampire. Seriously, this guy called himself a vampire? And with hair like that? He had no style. No class. He was a lot like Calister. Only... less of a butler and more a pain in the behind.

Not losing his grip on Pepper, he looked from Tessa to Erol. "I don't understand why I always attract rodents. Pepper, promise me you'll never get as bad as this guy." His patience for excepting outsiders was growing thin. Each moment that passed, the sun was getting closer to peaking over the edge. Calister needed to get inside before he burned to ashes. Serk? He would, eventually, work on getting inside. Fair of skin as he was, Serk didn't really mind the burning for his icy cold skin enjoyed steaming from time to time. He was, after all, icy so he could handle the sun... for a short period of time.

But thoughts of the sun seemed to be too misplaced with the news of a kidnapping in process. Tessa and Pepper. He wanted both his humans? Was this guy out to get Serk or something? If so, he was going about it the wrong way. You don't send someone to announce, "Oh, hey, I'm here to get your pets." Stealth would be needed and brilliantly worked out tactics. At least twenty steps ahead of the game, that's where Bell needed to be. Or rather Lord Bossybehind.

Eyes jumping to Erol, he wondered what made this guy deflect. Clearly, he wanted his "pet," but was the risk too much? Or did he simply not like the idea of helping Lord Birdbrain? Speaking of Lord Buttface, why didn't he want Calister? Okay, Calister and Tessa. Pepper, though, he was confused as to why he would go after her. Yes, Serk liked her. Yes, he would do anything for her. No, he wasn't about to let her run off and be changed by someone else. He would, without hesitation, kill Pepper should she convert to his kind. It was in the contract. Not really, but he would lie and say it was.

Looking down to Calister, Serk wondered why this guy had decided to go all lovely-dovey on Tessa. He could have used his butler's bickering banter. Would have made things fun! Well, entertaining. But, no. No, no, no. The guy had to be drooling on the floor. Poor Erol. To think, he had to carry that drooling mutt.

Head shaking, Serk's blue eyes flicked over to Pepper. "I knew not teaching you Kung-Fu was a bad idea." He was joking. He had always hated the idea that Pepper learn to fight. Although, now with how things were playing out, he had wished he had caved into her pleads. Yes, had he actually manned up and taught her how to fight, she might have been useful.

Was she able to wield a gun? He felt one resting on his thigh. Maybe she could just point, shoot, kill? Wait, wait, wait. She needs to aim, point, shoot, kill. If she were to just point, shoot, and kill, she could do it without looking and shoot someone! Or something! Heaven forbids she shoot his stone statue of himself. It only took Calister a year to make it. Although... it was a tempting idea.

It was pretty obvious he didn't feel threatened by this guy - Bell. His mind was everywhere but on him. Cocky? A bit, but Serk really had better things to do than to fight this guy.

OOC // Yes, the above post has been rewritten due to tensions in the OOC thread. Since my post was so controversial, I rewrote it so that I was strictly only playing as Serk and doing as Serk would do - ignoring everyone and doing his own thing. I'll probably have Calister wake up soon, too. Not playing him is boring.

Last edited by Wavi; 05-11-2012 at 05:35 PM.. Reason: Rewriting this because apparently I stepped on too many toes and did too many actions with too many characters....