Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 05-11-2012, 12:22 AM

Lucas Nodded, pouring him a Glass. "In the Flesh and bone. "he said, offering it to her.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 05-11-2012, 12:27 AM

"I've heard alot of things about you," She said with a smile taking the class.

Andraus

Old 05-11-2012, 12:29 AM

"Hope their pleasent. "he said, pouring himself a glass. "Might I ask, who are you?" he asked.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-11-2012, 12:30 AM

"Oh Ireland. More like i am celtic." Briella said her smile just slipping a little as she watched Lucas walk, off but she just shrugged it off as she fidget a bit before hugging Maria, clearly slightly nervous as she walked out to the middle of the stage. "Hello. This is a song from my homeland." she said to them as she bowed slightly to everyone, putting a hand on her stomach as she took a couple of deep breathes and began to sing.

The Voice by Celtic Women - YouTube (the song she is singing)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-11-2012, 12:34 AM

Maria was surprised at how beautiful the song was. She stood there and listened.

"My name is kaci. I'm kinda new to town," she said. "Yes they are pleasant. They got how cute you were right," she said with a small smile.

Andraus

Old 05-11-2012, 12:42 AM

he shrugged it off. "Thank you...."he said, then listioned. He found the Song Calming. "Few can craft master-pieces.....Even fewer can pour their heart into them. "He said, loud enough for all to hear. "A round of Applause for this Lovely young lady!" he said, holding up his glass.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-11-2012, 12:44 AM

Kaci held up her glass as well. "I didn't think you would have invited wolves to this party. I can smell those dogs," She said quietly so only he could hear.

Andraus

Old 05-11-2012, 12:46 AM

He rolled his eye's at the comment. "Wolve's....Vampire's....human's....Dragon's, even. I have no right denying them what they deserve. It's a great way to establish kin-ship, and friendship. "he siad. "As the old saying goes 'its good to have friends in high places' "He said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-11-2012, 12:48 AM

"Well i despise them. Of course that is my opinion and i have my reasons for hating them," she said. She surveyed the humans in the room. "Am i allowed to have a snack or is that against the rules," she said.

Maria walked up to the girl after she finished. "That was beautiful," she said with a smile.

Andraus

Old 05-11-2012, 12:50 AM

"Against the rules "he said, bluntly, sipping his wine. "you can hunt when their in the village, that I don't care about, but I won't hav hunting in my home...."he said, walking up to the girl "what's your name, Miss?" he asked.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-11-2012, 12:50 AM

Shiriki slipped up next to Maria as he listened to Briella sing, they were both good and he clapped for them both but he wanted to get to know the very first singer though, to see what she had to say. "You are both very good." he said as he clapped with everyone else once more.

Brielle bowed to the audience, blushing slightly as she waved, moving back over to Maria, though she seemed preoccupied with what looked like a Native American but she could smell the wolf on him. "Oh thank you, my grandmother used to sing it to me all the time. My mother used to sing a different song to me though i don't know how people would take that one." she said as she chuckled a little bit, waving it off as she acted all modest about her singing. "Besides your song and singing is way better then mine." she said as she nodded towards the hazel eyed male that was a few feet away, having been left standing there when Maria went over to Briella. "Ah my dear sir isn't the point of wearing masks to be mysterious?" was her reply when she was asked her name.

Last edited by Kilia; 05-11-2012 at 01:00 AM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-11-2012, 12:58 AM

"Fine i won't do it on your house," Maria whispered then went outside.

'dont underetimate yourself. you were very good," she said with a smile.

Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs ...

Old 05-11-2012, 12:59 AM

Chester had been in the ball room for a little while now. His blond hair was dancing about while he listened to the woman on stage sing a very beautiful song. He would have to introduce himself once she was finished. Once the song came to an end, Chester found himself clapping along with the rest of the crowd. "Bravo!: He cheered as she stepped off stage. He walked towards her, holding his hand out for her to take at the end of the stairs. Even though Briella probably did not need down, he felt compelled to help her.

"You have an enchanting voice." Chester commented with a smile. Lucas, the thrower of the party came over after. "Hello Sir." Chester said to the man. Smiling over towards Maria. "You both do. Such lovely ladies tonight."

-------

Arriving late another form graced the entryway to the ball room. Her hair was tied back and adorned with blue berries, a blue dress slid along the floor, and a mask was strapped to the face of a woman who wore it all with an enchanting personality. Her presence would probably stir up a bit of commotion for the supernatural community. A physic vampire could suck the souls out of anyone, though preferred mortals for the... quantity. This woman in blue was Jessi. Although tonight her identity would be secret. At least for the most part. She stopped to take a look around the ball room.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-11-2012, 01:45 AM

Briella had smiled at the male that came over and offered his hand to help her down from the stage, which she did take the offered hand, not wanting to be rude. "Thank you." she said to him as she gave him a smile, as she took her hand out of his blushing ever so slightly. "That maybe so but you are still very good." she said to her as she hugged her lightly, before moving back slightly from both males that came over to them, she couldn't help but smile and giggle slightly at them, finding the male comments flattering but still trying to wave it all off like it was not a very big deal. "Aren't mysteries worth solving?" she asked them as she tapped her mask, clearly teasing them since knowing someone's name seemed to take all the fun out of wearing a mask to her.

"Hello, miss." Shiriki said to the girl that had just showed up, leaving the group of people alone considering he could not talk to the human female alone at the moment. He figured that he would talk with the new person, Jessi, he didn't know her name but the blue gown and the mask was eye catching.

Triquetra

Old 05-11-2012, 02:28 AM

"But of coarse! What sort of Masquerade would this be?" Chester asked the small group that had assembled. He decided he would keep up an almost character for the evening. Chester being very popular in school, he would soon be picked out... But since he was speaking so formally, and really having fun with it all, he was sure he was hidden for the evening. "Pet names for the evening. Hmmm, Blue Dragon mask. Striking yet lovely red hair, and the voce of an Angel. What shall we call you... Kaida perhaps? Meaning simply Dagon."

His attention turned towards Maria. She appeared familiar in a way, but nothing that caught his attention. "Merigold comes to me mind right away. Beautiful, very gold, and you seem to have a gorgeous darkness to you, my dear." Chester commented.

Finally there was Lucas, it would be hard to come up with a pen name for the head of the ball. Everyone knew him after all. "Shepard. You bring us flocks of sheep together into one room. Guiding us, and watching over us. Being sure we all have a night to remember." Chester ran threw the list. Maybe he was being a bit controlling, but hey! Someone had to be...

------

Jessi looked up to the tall dark man who had approached her. She eyed him for a second, he was a werewolf after all. Jessi though did not keep the same beliefs as her brothers and sisters. She was in a rare group of non-blood suckers after all. But that did not mean this man walking up to her did not either. Her purple painted lips pulsed into a mysterious smile. "Hello Sir." Jessi said to the man.

"This is a lovely evening. A wondrous mix I have noticed as well." Jessi had caught on to what he was, so she could only assume he knew of her. "My name is-" She paused a moment, deciding to join the game she assumed many were playing. "Aoi Imogen" She said. Oddly enough it simply meant Blue Woman put together..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-11-2012, 07:16 AM

(sorry for the black and white picture. o.o Placed a quick description of his color and everything on profile skeleton.)

Listening to the male finish playing his song as well as he female finishing up her singing. Lester clapped his own hands with a warm smile of his own spreading across his lips, they were both fantastic at what they had done. Although the scent of both vampires and humans as well as what seemed like a dragon was nearly unbearable with the strong sense of smell that Lester had along with any normal werewolf would have. He couldn't help but dart his eyes left and right rapidly around the room to locate each and every one of the scents to figure out who was who. He remained completely silent as he kept his senses up and alert at all times just in case of anything would happen, it had sounded as though one of the vampires weren't such a fan that there were werewolves as well as a dragon within this ball.

Soon enough, his own attention was quickly taken away when the sound of a female singing in her Celtic language came up. Turning over to look at the female singing her song that she had called from her home country. Lester slowly crossed his own arms as he listened to the peaceful music as well as singing of the woman. The sound had almost nearly took away his thoughts on how this ball could possibility turn out badly. When the song had finally ended, he uncrossed his own arms and clapped to the female just as he had done to the male vampire and female human who were on stage earlier. All three of them were very much talented in what they had done. Once she had stepped off stage once more, his own senses perked right back up as he had heard from the male vampire that this ball was a good way to develop friendship. Hearing those words, Lester's own eyes widened up in shock as he remembered the reason why he had come to this ball in the first place. He had wished to meet new people, not come to fight or kill just as his so-called parents wished for him.

Shaking his head lightly, Lester had immediately looked around the room for something to drink. Going off like this wasn't going to make his nerves any better then they already were with the thought of having his own family chasing after him. Slowly making his way over toward the refreshment table, he made sure to stay away from the people speaking with one another. But rather decided to pour himself a glass of red wine before making his way over toward the balcony on the side of the Grand Hall. He needed some air and not to mention since the grand ceremony of the host of the party hadn't spoken up yet. Lester had some time of his own to check to see if his family was looking for him. The night was still young and who knew how long those two were going to go searching for him. Sniffing the air from the balcony, he couldn't smell any of them which was a good sign as he sighed softly to himself. Leaning his back against the rail as he stared up toward the night sky, the stars were out and the moon was full. Perfect for the werewolves, with the moon being at it's peak and completely full Lester among many werewolves were at their strongest point. If his family members were to get anywhere near here, he'd smell them way before they had a chance to try and capture him.

Last edited by happydeath; 05-11-2012 at 07:22 AM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-11-2012, 11:16 AM

"Merigold is a nice name though you are close to my real name. It's Maria," she said with a smile.

Andraus

Old 05-11-2012, 12:13 PM

Lucas smiled at the game, good naturedly. "Nice, Fit's perfectly.......and What of you, Mister....What would your name be?" he asked, quite curious. He looked around, seeing if everyone was enjoying the night.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-12-2012, 05:40 AM

“Kaida is perfect. Hmmmm Marigold, Sheppard, and should we call you Phantom. Considering you remind me of the Phantom of the opera with that mask.” Briella said to him as she chuckled, as she moved away from the stage so that others could get a chance to go up and sing. She smiled as she looked around, “Excuse me,” she said to them as she moved over to the refreashment table to get something to drink.

“Hello, it seems you missed the entertainment.” Shiriki said to her as he chuckled a little bit, taking her hand into his and kissing the back of it before leading her towards the refreshment table. “Yes, it is a very odd mix. Ah Aoi, well then you can just called me Coyote.” he said to her as he chuckled, which was the English version his name but many people did not know that, which made things very easier on him to remain a secret and hidden.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-12-2012, 08:05 AM

Taking a small sip of the wine within his grasp once more, a light sigh of relaxation shot through his body. The wine was able to help his own body calm itself much more than it already was with the thought that his mother and father wouldn't be able to find him. Slowly enough Lester had stepped back into the room where everyone seemed to had gathered, they were all still speaking with one another and there didn't seem to be anyone on stage. 'Hm, everyone is enjoying themselves..It would be a shame to have a ball without any form of music. While they speak to another another.' His own thoughts wandered through his head before he began to approach the stage entrance. Going up the steps that lead to the stage, Lester had noticed how there seemed to be a piano on the side of the stage as well as many other instruments setup for anyone that seemed to wish to play music.

Even though he didn't have much freedom when he had lived with his parents in their home. He was still able to sneak out at night and go on his own, even if it wasn't for very long. It had just so happened that one of the times or rather multiple when he had left the home, he had come across an abandoned theater that no one went to anymore. The first time Monroe had come to this theater he just did some exploring, only to find a large stage room that had multiple different instruments within it. They were all covered in dust, but with a little bit of dusting with his hands; he was soon able to clear it all up. It was the perfect thing to do every night he would leave the house. Lester came there nearly every night, practicing one instrument after the other until he perfected himself at each one. Now, to this day; he loved to play music whenever he had the chance.

Taking in a deep breath as he made his way to the piano before exhaling heavily. This was much different than when he had practiced playing within the abandoned theater, this was a ballroom and there were actually people in here to hear him. Although, he loved to play music. No one was going to end up ruining his time, even if his goal to come to this ball was to meet new people. Once Lester had sat down in front of the piano, his own hands grazing against the keys for a quiet moment, he finally ended up playing a song that he knew from the first time he had mastered the piano.

(Song he played -- Someday The Dream Will End (Piano) - YouTube)

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 05-12-2012, 08:31 PM

Name: Miyu Kuran
Species: Diclonius
Bio: Miyu Kuran in the daughter of a wealthy family. She was spoiled but she has a caring heart to everyone. She would whether give the clothes off her back to help others than keep it to herself. She love to sing and is the only Diclonius in her family of werewolves. They care about their oddball daughter and allowed her and her brother to go to parties so people won't get suspicious of Miyu. She loves to be with her big brother and is really shy of others, she wears a hat to cover up her horns but she uses the mask to trick people that her horns are with her mask.
Picture:

Mask:

Dress:

Name: Darius Kuran
Species: Werewolf
Bio: Darius Kuran in the son of a wealthy family and he loves his little sister. He loves to be with her and protect her since most monsters and humans don't like being around her. Darius is a werewolf and a very strong one, he will kill anyone who makes his sister cry if that happens.
Picture:

Mask:

Tux:

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 05-13-2012 at 08:10 PM..

Triquetra

Old 05-12-2012, 08:52 PM

When Maria spoke her true name, Chester simply shushed her. "My dear, you're ruining the game" He said with a slight chuckle. Pondering the name he had been given. Yes Phantom, that would do nicely. "Phantom it shall be." He said sweeping into a bow. He heard Briella excuse herself and start to move towards the refreshment table. It was then Chester noticed the long line of people wanting to get on the stage for their turn. Wrapping an arm around the necks of both Lucas and Maria, he lead them both away. The sound of a piano took over the room next.

---

Jessi heard the sound of a piano and smiled, "I believe it has only begun." She replied as he kissed the back of her hand. He started to lead her towards the refreshment table. Jessi kept a graceful sway to her step. Her heels clicked in a rhythmic pattern, while the slit in the front of her dress revealed that tease of leg that would have labeled her a harlot many years ago. Just to add a bit of flare and allure, she wore a white lace garter around her thigh that would peek threw every now and then. But not often.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Coyote" She said, allowing his name to roll off her tongue.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-12-2012, 10:14 PM

Maria smile then heard the sound of piano as the left.

Kaci walked back in. She had snagged two humans before they could enter the ball. She then accepted the offer of a dance with aguy and they danced.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-13-2012, 03:05 AM

Briella smiled as she listened to the song, oh how she loved music, it just made her want sing even more, to dance, en-trice everyone with her culture but she knew that she had to control her self, talk to people, even get to know them. She clapped with everyone else when the male was done with his piano song, grabbing a quick snack to eat, hoping to hear some more music, maybe get to know some more after her belly was filled a bit so that she wouldn't have to try and keep from eating someone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah but the beginning is always the best. The end is what everyone fears to see." Shiriki said to her as he smiled, offering her some wine as he took some himself, oh he noticed how she look, the hint of the garter. The wolf in him was very very aware of the females and their scents, he wanted to get with one but he had to be patient, knowing that maybe just maybe his soul mate was here, he had a nagging feeling that he was missing someone important. "The pleasure is all mine."

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 05-13-2012, 05:17 AM

Darius and Miyu walked into the ballroom as they watched the people dance slowly to the music. Darius smiled through his mask as his sister held his arm, "Brother, why did you drag me here? I'll just be the wallflower here." She said looked at the people and at her brother. He looked at his little panicked sister, "Because I wanted to see my little sister dance with me and you won't be a wallflower." He said smiling and walked through the door as he and his diclonius sister started to dance to the piano music. "Brother, wait. I can't dance!" Miyu shouted as she watched Darius just glide her across the floor as if it wasn't a problem and Miyu struggled to keep up with her brother.