Coeur D'Eclat
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Coeur D'Eclat Send a message via Yahoo to Coeur D'Eclat

Old 06-25-2008, 06:29 AM

Knowing that the vampire was about to attack, Sakis had to think of something and quick. Sakis' speed was to slow for that of the vampire's but she did have a few tricks up her sleeve. She dropped her swords to the ground. Stood upright and said:
"Come at me,"

RainbowSuicide
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2008, 06:32 AM

-moving out of the way Rain sat and watched the fight- Hey wait I though you two were on the same side? O.o

Kaelin Devereux
not coming back, everything is O...

Old 06-25-2008, 06:32 AM

Orion knew her trick and didnt abide by it, she shook her head and backed off a few feet "do you honestly think i'm stupid? That i dont use my head during a fight?" Orion spat at the girl, her lips still carrying the pigment of blood "you want this fight to continue" she grinned devilishly "you will come at me"

to answer the young girl's question she shook her head "we're far from being on the same side"

Last edited by Kaelin Devereux; 06-25-2008 at 06:37 AM..

Coeur D'Eclat
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Coeur D'Eclat Send a message via Yahoo to Coeur D'Eclat

Old 06-25-2008, 06:38 AM

"Oh? You think I'm going to come at you?" Sakis sneered,"Do you think that I'm stupid enough to believe that? You can take me, I'm all yours." Sakis picked up on of the swords and with the sharp end, slit the palm of her hand. Sakis then threw the sword away from her. She did the same with the other. The blood trinkled down her hand. "You want blood don't you?" Sakis showed her hand to the vampire and raised it to her mouth, licking part of it.

Kaelin Devereux

Old 06-25-2008, 06:41 AM

"You can manipulate blood, i saw that earlier. Once it's in my body you could tear me to shreads" she chuckled looking at Sakis with the flames of hell whipping through her eyes "It looks like we are on a stand off Child" she laughed sadistically, allowing her bellow to echoe throughout all of the corners of the demolished building

RainbowSuicide
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2008, 06:43 AM

ok! I'm so confised ?.?, well then will somebody come at somebody already

Coeur D'Eclat
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2008, 06:44 AM

"Clever thinking vampire, but like I said, I have no intention of fighting, drink my blood. I won't get in the way." The rushing blood from Sakis's hand began to make her feel weak. If this continues she worries that she might go beserk. "I'll give you my blood on the condition that you fill this vile with your blood." Sakis tossed her an empty vile. Sakis then heard the girl's voice behind her, hoping that one of us will continue fighting.
"Watch your tongue girl, if this situation goes bad, she's going to go after you again and suck you dry."

Kaelin Devereux

Old 06-25-2008, 06:47 AM

Orion allowed it to fall and smash against the floor "Why?" she snarled looking at the girl "Silence!" her voice cracked as she shouted , her eyes grew more stern and flamed wildly "i will do no such thing, you're holding something back and i'm curious to see it" she grinned and pulled out her dagger, before the blink of an eye Orion had thrown it at Sakis, nearly pinning her wrist completely, "Now, let's see what you've been hideing all along"

RainbowSuicide
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2008, 06:48 AM

well find then I'm going to the my bedroom.....umm uh great, this is just great I don't know which room is mine ^^;;

Kaelin Devereux

Old 06-25-2008, 06:52 AM

Orion felt slightly horrible about her snapping at the child but she shook her head, looking over at her for a split moment then back at Sakis "i'm sorry child. My name is Orion" she smiled and looked down at the stuffed animals "and what's your name kid?" her attention was directed back to the other girl waiting for her move.

Coeur D'Eclat
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2008, 06:56 AM

Trying not to let them notice that she's wincing in pain, she regains her attention to tell the two her name.
"Sakis, my name is Sakis," The dagger had penetrated Sakis's wrist and even more blood began to flow. Dammit! I can't go down like this! It then came to her, a spell that she can use with her blood. It was a skill that her teacher bestowed upon her when she was a student. Teacher? What teacher?! The memory was still blurry, but the spell became vivid within her mind.
"You better step back girl, this is going to get brutal!" With the blood flowing from her body. Sakis coated her middle and index finger with blood and began writing characters on the ground around her while canting the spell.
"Blood that flows through my veins, awaken in the earth below you. Revive what has been dead and release those from their slumber to rise up and reek havoc amongst this enemy!"
Sakis then painted her whole hand with blood and slammed it to the ground. It slightly collapsed under her and a crimson liquid, with what seems to be blood seeps out from the crevasses of the broken ground. The blood forms little demons who rise up and walk slowly towards the vampire.
"Lets see you avoid this!"

RainbowSuicide
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2008, 06:57 AM

-making a really cute face and squeezing Tears Rain turned around and and told the girl her name- I'm Rain and these are my friends Jr. is the one you through out the window and I'm holding Tears and Candy is the one that Jr. is holding hands with ^-^

((@Coeur D'Eclat- ok thats just unfair how come now you have magic power, you can't just keep coming up with stuff DX))

Coeur D'Eclat
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2008, 06:58 AM

((be right back I'm going to get food))

Kaelin Devereux

Old 06-25-2008, 06:59 AM

Already gone into the shadowy Abyss Orion grinned and watched the Demons look mindlessly for her. She grinned widely, not making a single sound, or even taking an unnecissary breath. Her eyes began to grow sharper as she stared at them each, watching them slowly walk past her, she had taken on a misty, almost shadowy appearence herself.

(i gotta go to bed! later ya'lls!)

Coeur D'Eclat
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2008, 07:08 AM

((okay goodnight, hey R.S. guesy-guessy what I'm eating! XD))

RainbowSuicide
*^_^*

Old 06-25-2008, 07:09 AM

((gn Silver Wing, dude it better not be spinach dip, ok so lets put this on pause I'm going to bed nighters))

Last edited by RainbowSuicide; 06-25-2008 at 07:21 AM..

Coeur D'Eclat
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2008, 07:14 AM

((rofllamo that's amazing!!! XD It is spinach dip!!!! ))

((What what?! But I still wanna play! DX Well since you guys are gone I guess I will inform the confused about my powers. Blood manipulation is not just the controlling of blood, but it's the ability to do incantations with blood. That's how controlling it was able to happen in the first place.
There are a few powers that come with blood manipulation:
-Blood crystallization
-Blood summoning (creatures, etc.)
-Blood form
-Blood wings
Although these may sound like a disadvantage to enemies, it's really not. My character has to be able to withstand immense amount of blood loss. The list goes in order from the least amount of blood loss to the most amount of blood loss, in fact, the wings will probably kill the character if she doesn't gain the blood from like thousands of people. So not only does she not know it, if she did, she will not use it.
So despite all these powers that she has, she doesn't know them and really shouldn't use them at a young age.
Sorry I didn't explain it sooner. Let's continue... ))

The vampire known as Orion had left the area, Sakis new, she couldn't sense her, but she had more problems on her hand at the moment. One was that she was bleeding... A LOT!! Sakis had to do something about it before she went beserk like last time. The second problem was the girl behind her. "
"Hey, Rain was it? You need to get out of here. I'm probably about to go insane from bloodlust. I don't want you 10 yards from me you got that?! You got to-" before she could continue, Sakis had blacked out and had fell to the floor... unconscious, and dying.

Last edited by King; 06-25-2008 at 09:11 PM..

Kaelin Devereux

Old 06-25-2008, 05:00 PM

Orion had come from a feast to find Sakis on the ground, Orion knew something was going on, she smiled sweetly but oddly for a vampire, She had exchanged her blood with Sakis and had begun to heal her "you might wake up with a nasty head ache but deary, you'll live"

Coeur D'Eclat
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2008, 10:09 PM

Sakis heard what seemed to be the voice of the vampire Orion. As she said, Sakis was going to live. She woke up, immense pain in her head, but the wounds have healed, that was enough.
"I guess coping with a different type of blood must do this to you. I should be use to this."

Kaelin Devereux

Old 06-26-2008, 01:40 AM

Orion smiled and patted her head, soon enough, her image faded from plain view but her scent remained. It was a light rose fragrence tainted with blood

Coeur D'Eclat
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-26-2008, 02:23 AM

Sakis watched Orion fade from sight. All she could do was watch and wait for , once again, her energy to come back. She hoped that the girl, Rain wasn't too badly hurt. After all, she did pass out before she could hear her answer. "You alright?"

Kaelin Devereux

Old 06-26-2008, 02:52 AM

Orion sat atop the school, she sighed softly and looked down at a quart of blood she had swiped from the local blood bank. She shook her head before biting into it, gulping down all of the non-tainted blood that she could

RainbowSuicide
*^_^*

Old 06-28-2008, 08:28 PM

-mugh, ah O_O, blink blink- I must have fallen asleep on the floor, see I told you I needed to find my room =P.

Coeur D'Eclat
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-01-2008, 02:22 AM

"Since when was the castle a hotel?" Sakis sighed, "Well, you said you're looking for your room, let's look for your room." Sakis helped herself up and reached her hand out to Rain, offering assistance.

Kaelin Devereux

Old 07-01-2008, 02:48 AM

Orion had slowly walked down the hallways of the school once more, she hummed softly, a song of death. Her voice was undeniably beautiful, so she was enchanting yet haunting. Such an odd combination, but wonderous at the same time "i wonder where everyone has gone to yet again" her voice seemed chilling