SpiritTaker
I'm your random, crazy friend wh...

Old 10-19-2011, 03:29 AM

Skye nodded. "I do," he said, "I've been living alone for a while..." A sad smile was now playing at his lips. He noticed that Abe was still in pain. "Uhm... Would you like some painkillers?" he asked.

MtnDewQueen
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-19-2011, 04:10 AM

Abe nodded, there would be no way he could go to sleep tonight and wake up in pain if he slept without the medicine "And could you watch over this little kitten? I can't keep her safe and warm if I am hurt, I just call her Kitten mostly" Abe didn't know why but talking to Skye was easier than talking to others of his own kind. Probably just sincerity shown.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-19-2011, 11:30 AM

Skye nodded. "Sure, he said before turning on his heels, "I'll be right back. You can go in the room if you want." He went to the bathroom and got a couple painkillers out, filling one of the plastic cups that sat on the sink with water. He went back to Abe, handing him the painkillers and cup of water. "Here," he said.

MtnDewQueen
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-19-2011, 08:57 PM

Abe walked into the room sitting on the bed whispering to the kitten "Thanks" he replied as he took them from the kid and swallowed them. "If its alright with you I think I will sleep now and thank you for helping me" Abe felt like he owed the kid something so maybe he would find some way to repay him. The kitten jumped out of his arms and into Skye's "she likes you huh" Abe smiled a bit. The kitten was always one way to get him to smile.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-20-2011, 02:18 AM

Skye gently held the kitten in his arms. He nodded at what Abe said. "Sleep well," he said, "If you ever need anything, I'll be right down the hall. Two doors down." He left the room, turning the light off before closing the door behind him. He went down to the kitchen and got out a can of tuna, opening it and placing it down on the floor. He placed the kitten in front of it, wondering if it would eat it. She looked so scrawny, so she must be hungry.

MtnDewQueen
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-20-2011, 04:34 AM

Abe stayed silent and laid on the bed under the covers after kicking off his shoes, the medicine was slowly taking its effect making him drowsy as he laid there and went to sleep. The kitten walked over to the can and sniffed it, she wasn't used to food like this and at first wasn't sure, however, the smell of fish caught her attention as she ate from the can finishing it quickly and then laying down on the floor in a small ball like shape.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-20-2011, 01:17 PM

Skye smiled as he watched the kitten eat. Once she was done and curled up, he took the empty can and put it in the trash compactor. He closed it as silently as he could, walking back over to the kitten. He gently picked up the small white fluff ball, going up to his room. He placed her down on one of the pillows, laying down on the other side of the bed. He yawned softly, putting his glasses on the bedside table, soon finding himself falling asleep.
[[you can timeskip to morning, if you want. :U]]

MtnDewQueen
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-20-2011, 07:08 PM

(Kk I probably will)

The next morning came, Abe wasn't awake yet and it was only 9am. Abe didn't dream very often, except about that night many years ago, and that would only appear if he had a lot of sugar before bed. He quit having anything with sugar after the first couple of times. The kitten woke stretching a bit staring at Skye. What Skye wasn't going to expect was that the kitten was no longer there but a young child was. "Mew" the girl smiled.

(This is what/who he wakes up to but eyes changed colors and same outfit as in picture)
http://ip2.mjv-art.org/jvwall_images...13fb27d_bp.jpg

SpiritTaker

Old 10-20-2011, 07:17 PM

[[Awweh. >w<]]
Skye's ears twitched when he heard a mewing sound. He opened his eyes, noticing he was face to face with a girl. He went wide-eyed and scooted away, falling off the bed and landing with a loud thud. He grabbed his glasses and put them on, staring up at the girl. He didn't say anything cause he was shocked.

MtnDewQueen
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-20-2011, 08:12 PM

Abe ran into the room almost as fast as he could "W-what's wrong?" then he realized "The full moon was last night wasn't it?" Abe asked looking at the cat girl "Yep" Kitten mew'd almost but spoke rather instead. "I knew I was outside for some reason last night" Abe spoke holding onto his side and watching the two. "She seems to rather like you, her name is Kitten" Abe freaked out in almost the same way when he first found out about Kitten.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-20-2011, 08:19 PM

Skye blinked a few times, his ears drooping. "This is the little kitten you had?" He asked as he slowly stood up, "Oh god... I really need an explanation on what the heck happened...." He sighed, smoothing out his hair.

MtnDewQueen
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-20-2011, 10:07 PM

"I forgot about the full moon, each full moon she has the choice to stay human or change into a kitten for a month until the next full moon. Don't worry, she is harmless, this was her birth defect side affect" Abe answered that was all that he had known about the girl himself.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-21-2011, 02:49 AM

Skye scratched the side of his head. "So she'll be human for a month?" He said.

MtnDewQueen
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-21-2011, 02:59 AM

"Yes, but she lost her parents, they were originally kittens I presume" Abe spoke as Kitten spoke up "Mhm. they were experimented on and I was born under a pretty blue moon so I can turn back and forth, if I want to" Kitten meowed a litte as she stretched.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-21-2011, 03:28 AM

Skye nodded slightly. He looked at Abe, stretching slightly. "Are ya hungry?" he asked, "I can fix breakfast."

MtnDewQueen
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-21-2011, 03:34 AM

"I'm fine, Kitten what about you?" Abe asked as Kitten did a curious kitten look tilting her head a bit "Whats breakfast?" Kitten asked being all cute but not on purpose. Abe didn't eat in the morning normally, it was a nice jester but he wouldn't take up on it.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-21-2011, 03:45 AM

"breakfast is food you eat in the morning," Skye told Kitten, "Lunch is in the afternoon, and dinner is in the evening."

MtnDewQueen
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-21-2011, 10:15 PM

Kitten's brightened when she heard the word 'food' "Can I have some?" She jumped cheerfully into the air landing back on the bed. Abe walked off to the other room to put his shoes on, its not like his feet smelled or anything, he just preferred wearing them more often.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-24-2011, 11:52 PM

Skye nodded slightly. "Sure," He said, "I just gotta fix something." He walked out into the hall, going to where Abe was. "Is there anything specific you would like for breakfast?" He asked, "I wouldn't want to make something you wouldn't want to eat."

MtnDewQueen
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-25-2011, 09:18 PM

"No, its fine, thank you" Abe wasn't the type to eat breakfast very often, he might try something if provoked but otherwise he wouldn't. Kitten bounced out of the room and smiled as she walked "Its nice to meet you by the way"

SpiritTaker

Old 10-25-2011, 10:37 PM

Skye's ears drooped, his tail slowly swishing. "Really?" He said, "But you should eat something. It isn't healthy if you don't eat breakfast..."

MtnDewQueen
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-28-2011, 04:32 AM

Abe sighed thinking that he wasnt going to be getting out of this one "Fine, anything you make I will eat" Abe wasn't sure what he liked anyways. Kitten ran over to Abe jumping on the bed next to him lightly and snuggled up near him like a kitten rolling up in a ball next to someone or something for comfort.

SpiritTaker

Old 10-28-2011, 01:27 PM

Skye nodded. He left the room, heading downstairs to the kitchen. He rummaged through the cabinets, deciding to make oatmeal since it was quick and simple.

MtnDewQueen
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 11-19-2011, 07:57 PM

Abe looked to Kitten "You going to go with him or sleep more?" Abe asked, Kitten looked at him "I'll help but you should try to be happy at least until we leave, we wouldn't want to be rude" Kitten spoke and left the room for the kitchen. "Need help, mew?"

SpiritTaker

Old 11-20-2011, 06:41 AM

Skye's tail fluffed out slightly when Kitten suddenly appeared. He then shook his head at her question. "No I'm fine," he said, "Take a seat if you want." He motioned towards the table and chairs before putting the oatmeal in the boiling water.