Urbeth
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 05:47 AM

It's simple!
Post what you are listening to!
I am always interested in learning about new artists.
Right now I am listening to Rin'. It's a Japanese band whose members play traditional Japanese instruments and make modern music with an ancient twist.

Here is a link to one of my favorites!
Sakura Sakura by Rin'

Image from Here.

Last edited by Urbeth; 10-28-2008 at 05:49 AM..

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-28-2008, 06:18 AM

The animated gif of the little animal is adorable. xD

And... What am I listening to?

I'm listening to Tekken 5: DR music. Specifically Stalking Wolves. I had a hang over looking for Sergei Dragunov's supposed stage/theme song in the game to help someone with their possible cosplay skit.

I'm excited to see how it'll go because I'm pretty sure it's going to eb awesome.

Though... I'm singing other random be-lyricked songs in my head.

I forgot the title but it's there on the tip of my tongue though!

XDDD;

BoomBoom
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to BoomBoom

Old 10-28-2008, 06:20 AM

I'm dancing to Daft Punk! (The whooooooole of the Discovery Album!)

Any of their songs make me wanna move really bad! They have a techno-dance sound with a bit of the funk of the 70's thrown in for good measure!

Their music is awesomely spacey!You'll wanna float among the stars, or at least they make me feel that way!
If you haven't heard of them, then please just do yourself a favour and jump into their awesome sweet tunes!

My favourie songs of theirs are Digital Love (Cos I'm a biig softie!) and Crescendolls! Jumpy songs are awesome!

Urbeth
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 06:23 AM

XD I hate it when I can't think of the name of a song and I know it! Right now Breaking Benjamin "Dance with the Devil" is playing. I have such weird tastes in music. :P

Edit: Boomboom: Is one of those songs from their huge anime-style video? I can't think of the name (see?)! XP

BoomBoom
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-28-2008, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbeth View Post
XD I hate it when I can't think of the name of a song and I know it! Right now Breaking Benjamin "Dance with the Devil" is playing. I have such weird tastes in music. :P

Edit: Boomboom: Is one of those songs from their huge anime-style video? I can't think of the name (see?)! XP
The Discovery Album is the 'soundtrack' that inspired their Anime style movie! The movies called Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem! I totally fell in love with the songs even more after seeing it!

Urbeth
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 06:35 AM

OK! ^^ I thought so but I wasn't sure. I remember One More Time. I have watched the whole movie only once. I loved it! Awesome music! XD

Edit: My friend had the movie but her brother stole it from her and pawned it for money to buy beer. She was so upset! It's not a movie you can find just anywhere.

Last edited by Urbeth; 10-28-2008 at 06:37 AM..

BoomBoom
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-28-2008, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbeth View Post
OK! ^^ I thought so but I wasn't sure. I remember One More Time. I have watched the whole movie only once. I loved it! Awesome music! XD

Edit: My friend had the movie but her brother stole it from her and pawned it for money to buy beer. She was so upset! It's not a movie you can find just anywhere.
Yeah, especially with the fact that Daft Punk only release albums every three years!
I say music over beer, that's just very very sad!

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-28-2008, 06:49 AM

Daft Punk is love. <3

I'm not sure who's drawing the art for their videos but it looks so Leiji Matsumoto to me. XD Makes it even nice for me! Wuff it.

Eh?! Breaking Benjamin isn't weird! It's awesome!

>D

BoomBoom
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-28-2008, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebeast View Post
Daft Punk is love. <3

I'm not sure who's drawing the art for their videos but it looks so Leiji Matsumoto to me. XD Makes it even nice for me! Wuff it.

Eh?! Breaking Benjamin isn't weird! It's awesome!

>D

Yeah it is! Leiji Matsumoto did all of the character designs and such! X3

Buut yeah, sorry Daft Punk took over! <___>

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 10-28-2008, 09:06 AM

I'm not listening to any music at the present but maybe later I'll listen to Jessica Mauboy - Running Back.

If you haven't heard of her, she's the runner up for 2006 Australian Idol.

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~
Bring me the head of the Disco K...
Send a message via MSN to ~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

Old 10-28-2008, 09:09 AM

Rev 22:20 by puscifer
I really like the song, its from the underworld Revolution soundtrack... I think it was that one lol.

Seriah
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2008, 09:20 AM

trading yesterday: love song requiem
nickelback: gotta be somebody
his world zebrahead version
break me down
and I guess some reliant k and SR-71

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 10-28-2008, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
Yeah it is! Leiji Matsumoto did all of the character designs and such! X3

Buut yeah, sorry Daft Punk took over! <___>
AH MAI GAWD. I FEEL AWESOME. I KNEW EET! XDDD;

More love to Daft Punk then~! >w<

The ladies looked so... Maetel-like in a way but not. I feel so giddy knowing I was right some how!

ARGY
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-28-2008, 11:09 AM

At the moment I am listen to the Monster mash just for the purpose of the event. Later on I will listen to some odld school metal/hard rock from the '70s/'80s.

ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensi...

Old 10-28-2008, 11:32 AM

At the moment, David Bowie's Loving the alien. Mmm, Bowie.

Daft Punk rocks, I saw the videos on TV when I was younger and was totally mesmerized. So very thankful for them having shown it, it introduced me to my favourite house band.

Edit: And of course, just after Bowie ends, Daft Punk comes on with Technologic. *Dances in spite of headache*

Last edited by ljosberinn; 10-28-2008 at 11:37 AM..

Urbeth
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-28-2008, 03:12 PM

Awesome! Sounds like everybody is listening to a wide variety of great music!

I had to get some sleep, so sorry for ducking out last night.

Boomboom: Yeah, she was really upset when she discovered that he had taken it.
Whitebeast: Breaking Benjamin is awesome! My playlist is just all over the place!
Ling: I'll have to listen to some of her songs on YouTube. She sounds really great!
~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~ : XD Underworld Revolution was a good movie and has a great soundtrack!
Seriah: I listen to a little SR-71, I like the song "My World". I first heard it while watching an AMV and loved the song.
ARGY: I actually danced to that song in high school as part of show choir. Since that time my mom always plays it any time of year! ^^;
ljosberinn: Gotta have Bowie! ^^ And more Daft Punk!

Right now I am listening to Memoro de la Stono ~ Distant Worlds from FFXI. The Final Fantasy series always has such awesome music! XD

Kalium
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Kalium

Old 10-28-2008, 04:31 PM

I am dancing to all songs by Scooter. Their songs fill me with lots of energy!

ElectricEclipse
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2008, 04:54 PM

currently listening to dragula by rob zombie, its my fave track when halloween rolls around each year
also the this is halloween cover by manson is an amazing tune too

ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensi...

Old 10-28-2008, 05:06 PM

200.000 Naglbítar - Hann bíður

Love this band, the singer's voice is so mesmerizing. <3