Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 07-31-2007, 08:49 AM

Flink votes a dice is rolled to see who gets the other prizes. XD

Aries
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 07-31-2007, 08:52 AM

Me too :3

H_e_a_r_t
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-31-2007, 11:14 PM

;ninja: Wow, i bet entries will flood near the end though xD

Flink
FRINKZIRRA
Send a message via AIM to Flink Send a message via MSN to Flink Send a message via Yahoo to Flink

Old 08-01-2007, 05:46 AM

Maybe.

Flink knows the dice she uses is a dice BOT in a channel. XD

'course, Osaka's been a real.. Pain lately. >.<

Aries
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-01-2007, 07:42 AM

Who now?

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 08-01-2007, 11:58 AM

Osaka is the name of the dice bot. XD

She's named after Osaka from Azumanga Daioh. ^-^

Aries
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-02-2007, 07:24 AM

Ooh... how could I not have known xD

Mahinva
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-02-2007, 01:05 PM

So, this morning I was treading over this thread and an idea hit me. Perhaps it was my muse... or just a bought of insanity. I don't know. The tune should be rather straight-forward but wasn't based on a song. It is, however, comical, so it has breaks of speech which are denoted in italics. I apologize for the length but I had to run with it. XD

Anyways, for your mind-singing (you know, when you sing in your mind) pleasure, I offer up my entry:

YUMEH - A HERO'S SONG by Mahinva

OHGOD!
WHAT IS THAT THING!?
OH NOOOOOO~

There were people a-cryin',
There were planks a-flyin',
Flink's a-hidin',

FROM THE PLANKS!

[slight pause]

Whalecows are everywhere!
Watch out!
One's chewin' on your hair!

Will nobody save us,
From this fright?
We don't want to cower
In the middle of the night!

OHGOD!
WHAT IS THAT THING!?
OH NOOOOOO~

Here comes something -
Double-you tee eff?!
Falling from the sky,
What's your guess?

It's black, it's yellow,
It's cute as can be!
It's our resident super-hero
And he's furry, you see!

YU-MEH!

I think that's his name...?

YU-MEH!

Well, that's what it says on his cape...

YU-MEH!

Look at those claws!

He's roundin' up those whalecows,
And freakin' them out!
Look - they're heading back to Flink's farm,
Where whalecows chill out.

YU-MEH!

Look at him go!

Chasin' after alien planks,
With ginsu-like claws!
He's tearin' down their many ranks -
Fallin' to his paws!

YU-MEH!

Menewsha's now a better place,
The whalecows aren't runnin' a race!
Those alien planks were all gone quick!
Hey, do you want a toothpick?

YU-MEH!

HE'S SAVIN' THE DAY!

YU-MEH!

...meow...?

Username Censored
Grave digger
Send a message via MSN to Username Censored

Old 08-02-2007, 01:58 PM

• Whahaha. xD Oh, that's just great! Really, Mahinva! Awesome. xD -cracks up-

YU-MEHHH~

I can't help it, but everytime I read that I see some people in my mind-screen with tight yellow suits on screaming in awe. xD

Mahinva
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-02-2007, 02:09 PM

LMAO! Tight yellow suits XD

Thank you for your kind words, Username Censored!

I've been picturing people gaping, wide-eyed and pointing. Now they can be wearing tight yellow suits! XD

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 08-02-2007, 02:11 PM

Mahinva: Excellent entry!

All of the entries so far are excellent. Great to see one of the contests is doing very well.

Flink thinks she'll be singing your song for the rest of the day.

Oooor until she gets a Christmas song stuck in her head. <.< Again.

Mahinva
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-02-2007, 02:14 PM

Thanks, Flink!

I don't recall the last song I got stuck in my head and I don't want to think about it. I may just get it stuck again. Xx;;

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 08-02-2007, 02:14 PM

Flink gets Christmas songs stuck in her head all the time.

That or "Row Your Boat." o.o

Mahinva
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-02-2007, 02:16 PM

I tend to get non-whimsical songs stuck in my head. It usually makes me want to scoot out my brain, find the part that's triggered the song, and stab it. :\

Jesmond
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Jesmond Send a message via MSN to Jesmond

Old 08-02-2007, 07:36 PM

Lmao, Mahinva, it's awesome. XD
If it were an actually song, it'd so be on my iPod. <3

Mahinva
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-02-2007, 08:47 PM

I'm glad you enjoyed it! <3

It would be funny to have many people going around with that on an mp3 player, that's for sure! You'd see them on the subway, humming along until they shout out,

"YU-MEH!"

:lol:

Username Censored
Grave digger
Send a message via MSN to Username Censored

Old 08-02-2007, 08:53 PM

• I'd be doing that.

Really .__.;;

Jesmond
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Jesmond Send a message via MSN to Jesmond

Old 08-02-2007, 08:54 PM

Lol, sort of reminds me of those Starbucks commercials with the music playing for the people going to work and stuff and yeah.

That'd be weird so weird. xD

UC: XDD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-02-2007, 11:19 PM

Whalecows to War: The True Story
By The_Anna135, Writer for the Quibbler (The Muggle Eddition)

It was only a day before the insanity that your beloved reporter Anna, none other than I, was invited to stay at the farm of Flink, known to the Menewshan world as a famous handler of Whalecow. But what you, my audience, don't know is the conspiracy behind this so-call innocent woman! She harbors an army of dangerous creatures known as Hypnogritte, a so-call mythological creature re- What was that Tigra? Oh.

Sorry folks. According to my assistant, Tigra the Tiger, we've- I mean I've made a mistake. More on Josh's Hypnogritte Conspiracy in tomorrow's issue. Today, we're supposed to be busting Flink's secert communication with another world. That's right Flink, your secert isn't so secert anymore! These aliens, known as Planks due to their plank-like shape, are believed to have had been taught English by our very own Flink, who sadly misinformed by those other newspapers (*cough* The Daily Prophet's Muggle Version *cough* OW! Tigra, stop nudging me!), believed they were harmless!

I was there at the scene of the crime, but I'll admit that I was a bit surprise when she invited me in. I would've expected that she at least attack me with a Splinter-Shooter (known as the favorite weapon of Planks!) in order to keep me from squeezing the truth from in-between her lies, as we at the Quibbler (most especially I, Anna, the glorious and hum- Tigra!) are so skilled at doing. And I must admit that my visit was quite pleasant... Until the next day at approxomently 11:00 AM. THAT is when the truth began!

Tigra and I both awoke to the sound of wooing (a mixture of wailing and mooing that all enraged Whalecows must make), and I'll admit for a moment even one as smart as I was decieved into thinking that this sound was the mating call of a Blurhedded Snorsnee, which is a blue hippo-shape bea- I got it, Tigra! I'll stay on topic, jeez! I just thought our reads may be interested in knowing what at Blurh- OKAY! OKAY!

Now as I was saying before Tigra inturrupted me with some craze about Blurhedded Snorsnee (Ow! Keep that pencil away from me!), I looked outside to see that Flink's entire heard of Whalecows were one the loose, being pursued but none other than... DUNDUNDUN!! PLANKS! I couldn't help but think for half a moment that the poor farmer Flink was innocent, she was making such a show of crying. But fear not readers, for once as wonderous as I am not to be so easily decieved!

I leapt upon Tigra's back and we rushed into the fray- Okay, so maybe we hesitated. ... I'll admit to being scared. Well okay, fine! FINE! I was blooming terrified and ran for it while Tigra rushed into the fray, and my Sash of Chaos got attached to her collar and I as sort've dragged along screaming like a baby. (There, Tigra, are you happy!?) But the important thing is that after I valiently battled the- Well actually, I might've killed one or two on accident... OH FINE! I finally got loose and in my attempts to escape, I tripped, hitting them all over the head with my Sceptor of Chaos while Tigra stopped the Whalecows from trampeeding all of Menewsha. (Jeez! You can't let me put any fun into this story!)

And that's it, that's how it happened. I saved all of Menewsha from trampeeding Whalecows, and this is how I was repaid. No meddle, no speech from the mayor, no statue, no nothing. That shows what graditude you people have these- Tigra, what the heck are you shaking your head at me for? Well, anyways, ignore her, she's grumpy because she didn't save anything. This is your fabulous reporter, Anna, signing off until next time!

((I sure hope I did this right. xD))

Mahinva
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-03-2007, 03:05 PM

LOL! Funny <3

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-03-2007, 04:22 PM

=P I was hoping I sounded crazy enough. Thanks! <3

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 08-03-2007, 04:50 PM

Anna, that had Flink laughing so hard.

It was amazing! <3

As stated, excellent entries in these contests! <3

And you did it quite true to Flink's style. Franko would be proud. <3

Except he's kind of in the closet. <.<

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-03-2007, 04:54 PM

xD Thanks Flink. Anna's proud of herself too!

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 08-03-2007, 08:41 PM

I wanted to enter this contest, but I've just been so busy I haven't had time to sit down and work on anything. Oh well. The entries so far are pretty hilarious, hehe.

Flink
FRINKZIRRA

Old 08-03-2007, 09:16 PM

Flink keeps typing your name as Fizzy. XD