Ted D Ber
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-02-2012, 08:58 AM

We're all human (or cats, or elves, or dragons, or random groups of Internet things capable of thought).
And because of that We have some awesome and horrible qualities.
Mine personally: I have great idea (thats the awesome) and I'm crazy lazy when it comes to acting on them (the horrible)
So I was thinking
I should find some one who has no ambition to think (The horrible) but is crazy ready to do anything (the awesome)
So this is a place to share your ideas for spreading the word about mene, so that other people may pick them up and do them well you lay in bed and throw your alarm clock at the wall.
any questions, just go ahead and ask :D
but this is not a chat thread, unless you are chatting about coming up with ideas or acting on said ideas, please direct yourself someplace else :3

Vickyll3
Multi Media
Penpal

Old 03-02-2012, 04:03 PM

I'm gonna post flyers everywhere and any where and even at work
I have to use my school printer since the printing is free
Its an Art school, so I know I can get some people to join, I know I wont know half the people though
Maybe I should put my username on the flyer so they can contact me if they do join and I can help them out
I can wait for the newbie shop to open because that will help new users stick around
And I know college students like me is bad with money lmao so they would want to spend money for new pretty items

Oh gosh that was a long post

Lucifer Lust
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-02-2012, 08:24 PM

This sexy thing doesn't know what to do. I haven't been active since I joined.
Maybe I'll post around more. It's the least I can do, man.

Petrova

Old 03-02-2012, 11:55 PM

Post an ad online?

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 03-03-2012, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrova View Post
Post an ad online?

Something like Craigslist? o.o; I hope no crazies join then.

Moon!
I need food...! ;u;

Old 03-03-2012, 05:08 AM

I will invite my friends on mene! :D and post around the most! :D

Petrova

Old 03-03-2012, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liztress View Post
Something like Craigslist? o.o; I hope no crazies join then.
Yeah something like that :-)

I'll do it now!

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 03-03-2012, 07:54 PM

I made one of those "Yan's quest for world domination" pictures my profile on facebook, and I'm trying to get friends of mine in faraway places to help with operation omnipresence.

What I think would be awesome, would be if we could get Yan going viral somehow. A whole bunch of people with Yan as their facebook picture etc, etc, it would definitely spark interest.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 03-03-2012, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carzeebear View Post
I made one of those "Yan's quest for world domination" pictures my profile on facebook, and I'm trying to get friends of mine in faraway places to help with operation omnipresence.

What I think would be awesome, would be if we could get Yan going viral somehow. A whole bunch of people with Yan as their facebook picture etc, etc, it would definitely spark interest.
I'm all for this idea. I was going to try and do something on facebook anyways.

Perhaps making one of those event things, than inviting your friendslist. (or being picky about which friends) and seeing how many people we can get to join the group.

Maybe: "It's Baby Yan day 12/12/12 change your profile picture to your favorite baby yan pose, item or image and say what your baby yan did today as your status updates."

not necessarily that date. xD just throwing out a random example.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 03-04-2012, 07:03 AM

Sounds cool. We should pick a date. :yes:

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 03-04-2012, 09:26 PM

I'm thinking something sooner than later. xD Perhaps every three months or something silly like that.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 03-12-2012, 05:10 PM

While chatting with a few others. I came up with an idea, but it would need staff approval and user feedback as well. I've been slowly working on things like bookmarks, icons and stickers. I ended up making a bumper sticker after being given the idea. The only problem with that is how would people make it into a bumper sticker if they decided to print it. I had some random ideas on that, but then I got to thinking what if Menewsha had a shop on a site like Cafe Press where users could purchase Mene relate items?

My idea is that users who were interested in helping the site and had the time could design things like prints for shirts, stickers, things that would go on mugs and stuff like that. They would submit those designs in a special thread created by the staff for this idea. Then the staff would take those designs and upload them to the Cafe Press (or what ever site they would choose to use) for people to purchase. This would allow for advertising outside of the internet and it would also allow Mene to make a little extra money as well.

I'm really not sure if my idea would work, but it's something that I thought would be a way to help the site out in the long run.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-12-2012, 05:34 PM

I'd love Yan to go viral, that's been my wish all along. I just don't have the knowledge, or the drive to do it myself :sweat:

Maroon Surreal
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-16-2012, 03:31 AM

Hmm... simply logging in frequently and posting to the forums. Invite others to join Mene, too :)

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 03-24-2012, 03:45 AM

I don't have any big ideas...but I just posted a link in one of the groups I'm active in on Facebook. I posted some information with the link and invited everyone who wanted to to join. So I hope we get some new members because of that, just one would make me feel like I did something useful. ^_^

Bibi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-31-2012, 06:33 PM

I'll show love by being more active ... especially after just coming back for hiatus :D

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 05:50 AM

I'm working on taking lots of take over the world pictures for Yan. All of which go up on my facebook so people keep seeing him. And will get more and more curious who he is.
And than i can speal to them :D

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 04-08-2012, 09:29 PM

I am doing art and posting it all over the web and sharing little link papers at local stores and such. :)

AliciaNwonderland
Halloweiner

Old 10-18-2014, 06:59 PM

Hiya! Im Ali and I'm new to menewsha :) ive already made my two best friends join lol but im thinking bigger already because i absolutely love this site!

---------- Post added 10-18-2014 at 02:01 PM ----------

My friends and i belong to another chat/game site and we own a very popular group chat there. We have over 1200 active members and have decided to campaign for those members to join here. I will also ask all of my friends from facebook who I used to play sims with to join :) i hope i can help boost membership because I'm super happy here!

---------- Post added 10-18-2014 at 02:03 PM ----------

Perhaps it would help if we offer a reward on the other site for any members who join and friend us here

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 10-26-2014, 01:29 AM

That's alot of help that could bring in people.