Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 08-13-2011, 12:15 AM

Earlier I had a breaded chicken strip in a ranch-spread tortilla with lettuce and cheddar cheese. It was pretty delicious.

HitsuHime
*^_^*

Old 08-13-2011, 12:21 AM

MMM that sounds really freaking delicious!

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 08-13-2011, 12:21 AM

It's kinda like the ones they serve at KFC or Dairy Queen, but so much better!

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-13-2011, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitsuHime View Post
Dystopia I just ignored it. xD

MIRO:: DX hey I like spinach!
ITS GROSS AND FLOPPY!!!! :illgetu:

@ Anna; Its carrots cooked in sugar, brown sugar and butter, until they're soft. The sugar candies the carrots and they're soft.

HitsuHime
*^_^*

Old 08-13-2011, 12:35 AM

Rochiel Silverfire:: -doesn't like KFC- Hmm DQ I now want a bacon burger. D8

Miro:: D8 I eats it with potatoes....yeah I eat it with potatoes....-was trying to think of other things she eats it with-

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 08-13-2011, 02:13 AM

lol Did crane forget about her thread? :lol:

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 08-13-2011, 04:20 AM

Hellooooo-oooo?
Is anyone in?

/peeks around

/slides into a pool

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-13-2011, 04:21 AM

I'm here! But just barely, haha. xD

HitsuHime
*^_^*

Old 08-13-2011, 04:24 AM

-just posting for gold now-
I'm so cold. but too lazy to get my sweatpants that are on the other side of my room.

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-13-2011, 04:29 AM

Quote:
I'm so cold. but too lazy to get my sweatpants that are on the other side of my room.
Ah, I've had those moments. Generally if I'm cold, I'll grab my snuggie. But sometimes, I'm too zoned in to actually get up and get it. 8D

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 08-13-2011, 04:30 AM

Lol, same here.
I'm trying to make my pictures send to my e-mail so I can update my Yan baby journal.
Whilst preparing my journal thread, so that the only thing missing are the pictures.

What are you up to?

----------

Quote:
Lmbo, eventually, you'll overcome the lazy and get yourself warm though, no?

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-13-2011, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popcorn Gun View Post
Lol, same here.
I'm trying to make my pictures send to my e-mail so I can update my Yan baby journal.
Whilst preparing my journal thread, so that the only thing missing are the pictures.

What are you up to?
My journal was going to have a story, but I haven't been feeling all too great, so the story kinda is left as is right now. Which is fine, since I had a post just for Jelly with all the pictures. I would've taken more, but bleh... too much sleep to try to feel better, haha. xD

Not much, really. Trying to get some last minute pies before the event is over. Which I'm still not sure when that'll be. Someone said there was an FAQ with that information, but I couldn't find it. T___T

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 08-13-2011, 04:47 AM

Awww, is the sleep/extra rest doing you any good?

Nah, they only said sometime this evening.
THough I hear that they make that little announcement, the yellow box, when there's about an hour left.

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-13-2011, 04:55 AM

Yeah. It generally does. ^^ That's the good thing about me when I get sick; If I go to bed, I generally feel better when I get up.

Oh, okay. I thought I had missed something. I'm assuming it's gonna end around 12 AM PST, so that makes sense.
That would be helpful. o: Though, I'm not sure by how much. Considering how frantic people will be once that comes up. Haha. xD

HitsuHime
*^_^*

Old 08-13-2011, 04:55 AM

Krissy:: I eventually got way too cold and got them plus I was putting something away anyway. xD And I hope you feel better!

Popcorn:: Yeah I did, sorta. xD I had to put a glass away. since I'm prone to smacking things off of my desk. I'm still cold though. xD

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-13-2011, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Krissy:: I eventually got way too cold and got them plus I was putting something away anyway. xD And I hope you feel better!
xD Haha, that works! While you were in the area, might as well have gotten some stuff to be warm, too.

Thank you. :] Though it was just a headache and small upset stomach, it's still not any fun. >__< It was probably from being up for the past 40+ hours, so... >>;;

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 08-13-2011, 04:57 AM

Erm, I rather like spinich. It's lettice that I find more blah.

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-13-2011, 04:59 AM

I loooove fresh spinach. I cannot stand it cooked, though. xD

HitsuHime
*^_^*

Old 08-13-2011, 05:00 AM

krissy:: well i made a trip to the kitchen so it shouldn't be that hard to make a trip to my closet. xD
and goodness! D8 I could not stay up that long. D8

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-13-2011, 05:08 AM

Quote:
krissy:: well i made a trip to the kitchen so it shouldn't be that hard to make a trip to my closet. xD
and goodness! D8 I could not stay up that long. D8
Psh, you never know! The closet could be in another room. D8

Yeah... Quite frankly, I'm not sure how I was able to stay up that long since staying up for 24 hours is generally my breaking point.

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 08-13-2011, 05:10 AM

Quote:

Popcorn:: Yeah I did, sorta. xD I had to put a glass away. since I'm prone to smacking things off of my desk. I'm still cold though. xD
Hmmm, may I suggest a throw, or a hoodie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
Yeah. It generally does. ^^ That's the good thing about me when I get sick; If I go to bed, I generally feel better when I get up.

Oh, okay. I thought I had missed something. I'm assuming it's gonna end around 12 AM PST, so that makes sense.
That would be helpful. o: Though, I'm not sure by how much. Considering how frantic people will be once that comes up. Haha. xD
That is beauteous. I wish my immune system were that lovely.

It will be absolute chaos when the jaundiced box appears. We may even break a server?
It's happened before so, maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinal Biggles View Post
Erm, I rather like spinich. It's lettice that I find more blah.
Yes! That is why I cannot stand salad. I like greenery, pero lettuce is so...neh.
I'd rather just drink water

HitsuHime
*^_^*

Old 08-13-2011, 05:13 AM

Krissy:: I have to sleep at least an hour or two and not move the entire day to do something like that! It's what I did when I was so addicted to roleplaying. All I did was write for the entire summer. xD

Popcorn:: meh I'm sitting now I'll deal with it. it's better than being hot. xD

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-13-2011, 05:13 AM

Quote:
That is beauteous. I wish my immune system were that lovely.

It will be absolute chaos when the jaundiced box appears. We may even break a server?
It's happened before so, maybe.
My immune system isn't all that great. I used to get sick quite often, actually. D8 But I figured out that sleep actually helps fight sickness in my situation, so I guess I'll have to give credit to that.

xD It wouldn't surprise me.

Quote:
Krissy:: I have to sleep at least an hour or two and not move the entire day to do something like that! It's what I did when I was so addicted to roleplaying. All I did was write for the entire summer. xD
I'm not exactly sure what kind of sleep my body needs. Because if I sleep too much, I'm tired. If I sleep too little, I'm grumpy AND tired. xD I've never been able to figure out the in-between.

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 08-13-2011, 05:19 AM

Quote:

Popcorn:: meh I'm sitting now I'll deal with it. it's better than being hot. xD
This I agree with.
No me gusta cuando es hace calor.
Not at all.
x' p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy View Post
My immune system isn't all that great. I used to get sick quite often, actually. D8 But I figured out that sleep actually helps fight sickness in my situation, so I guess I'll have to give credit to that.

xD It wouldn't surprise me.

I'm not exactly sure what kind of sleep my body needs. Because if I sleep too much, I'm tired. If I sleep too little, I'm grumpy AND tired. xD I've never been able to figure out the in-between.

Menewshans, breaking servers since 2007.
B' ]

Sleep is supposed to be the time when the body repairs itself and strengthens the immune system.
Circadian Rhythm! That's it. Does your body every just wake you up?
Like without regard to your alarm clock?

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-13-2011, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Sleep is supposed to be the time when the body repairs itself and strengthens the immune system.
Circadian Rhythm! That's it. Does your body every just wake you up?
Like without regard to your alarm clock?
Oh, that makes sense then. I knew it was something like that, but in general when I'm up it seems to fail me, haha. xD
It actually depends. I don't like alarm clocks because they agitate me. It also stresses me out when I have a set time to wake up by, so I to avoid that. :gonk: