Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 02-22-2008, 08:11 PM

"What the hell? Why'd that take so fucking long? It was on the top shelf of the cabinet on the right of the left cabinet- the one that was broken." Matt realized afterwards that he hadn't made much sense. "Why do we have so many damn cabinets..."

robochicky
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to robochicky Send a message via MSN to robochicky

Old 02-23-2008, 11:19 PM

Mello threw the bandages over towards Matt's face. "Shut up. Be happy that I even got them for your lazy ass. And, that didn't make much sense; it still doesn't."

He walked over and kneeled down. "Now take off your pants, I need to see your wound." He demanded, starting for Matt's pants button.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 03-12-2008, 05:02 AM

"Aren't you supposed to take me out to dinner first?" Matt sneered as Mello slowly started to peel away his jeans.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2008, 05:00 AM

"You're pushing it." He retorted. In one motion, weary of his injury, Mello was able to pull of Matt's jeans. The textile pooled around his cohort's ankles.

His boxers were halfway claimed by gunshot, torn at the end, exposing more skin than Mello has anticipated on. Not that he minded. There was a gaping hole in the limb; crimson liquid still oozing from it. He snickered. Some number I did on him. Serves him right, maybe he'll get up next time. Bastard.

"First, I'm gonna have to get the bullet out. The shit's gonna get infected if it isn't gone." He said, stating the obvious.

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 03-26-2008, 04:37 AM

NEW ROLE-PLAY STARTS HERE.

L had been up all of three days and four nights, and fatigue was starting to settle in. He simply brushed off this familiar feeling by dumping copious amounts of sugar into his coffee.

"Light, have you gotten any new progress?" Although he already knew the answer- after all, he did have access to all of the computers in the building.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-26-2008, 05:09 AM

A noncomitical nod was all that Light could offer, for the time being. "Very little, Ryuuzaki." He turned his head from the monitor he had been glaring at and eyed the detective, who was overloading his drink with sweetened cubes.

The bags under his eyes were darker than normal, Light studied. This was normal for L; but Light begged to differ. "But, we should take a break," The teen elucidated. "From both work and your sugar."

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 03-26-2008, 05:29 AM

"We..." L trailed off into thought, pausing at random intervals to spoon more sugar into his saturated drink, "I agree." he said finally. "I agree that children need an adequate amount of sleep to function correctly. If you wanted to rest, you should have asked, Light. However, we have ourselves a predicament." He jangled the handcuffs haphazardly, and if not for his ability to think on his feet, his coffee could be a pile of sludge on the floor instead of in his cup.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-26-2008, 05:44 AM

"But, we are not children, Ryuuzaki. Therefore, only proving my point, slightly." Light stood up, disrupting the chain in doing so. "Besides," He started, placing an unchained hand on the back of his stiff neck. "You need the rest, deparately."

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 03-26-2008, 05:48 AM

"I did not say I was a child, Light. Furthermore, I have no need for sleep. I am functioning at 99.9%, am I not?" L deadpanned.

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-26-2008, 06:04 AM

Light inwardly rolled his eyes. "Damn it, Ryuuzaki." He complained, inching closer to said detective. "Can't we just rest for five minutes or so?" He rubbed his neck again, precariously. "Some people cannot run on such low circumstances." And added: "It's not easy being accused for something you didn't do, you know."

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 03-29-2008, 04:34 AM

"I would like to request that you make up your mind. When we are arguing, your progress is stalled by sixty percent." L stirred the coffee and brought it up to his lips, "What do you suggest we do?"

robochicky
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-29-2008, 10:30 PM

Light sighed. "Well," He started, resisting the urge to punch him in the face, dead-on. "The only reasonable solution, Ryuuzaki, is to rest." Light folded his arms, looking towards the once used monitors.