miss murder
*^_^*

Old 06-20-2008, 05:25 PM

WELCOME TO OCTAVIAN COUNTRY DAY SCHOOL WHERE 5 PRETTY GIRLS ARE ABOUT TO GET UGLY

This is the story of when Massie Block's perfect world with her three friends is ruined. When Claire the poor girl from Orlando weiring keds and three year old gap jeans comes and moves in Massie's guest house Massie must do the worst thing of all...... BECOME FRIENDS WITH HER!!! Please just write what character you want to be and why you would be good for her. Characters listed below

Massie: Massie is a rich and mean girl who has a pug named Bean. When her dad's best friend from Orlando needs a place to stay he invites him and his family to live in the guesthouse next door. Massie figures out that if this girl wants to come and ruin her life then she will ruin hers. (Miss Murder)

Claire: The girl from Orlando wearing three year old gap jeans and keds. Claire isn't too happy her family has to move either. Will she figure out a way to become friends with Massie, Alica, Dylan, and Kristen? (open)

Alica: Alica is a spainish girl who doesn't really look spainish but her parents do. Her father is a lawyer. Because Alica has gone through her woman changes already she usually gets woots and hollers from the Briarwood boys. (open)

Dylan: Dylan's mom is the talk show host for the morning show The Daily Grind. Dylan is rich just like Massie and Alica. Dylan is always worried about her weight when she is really not fat. (xXlemonskittleXx)

Kristen: Kristen is the captain of the OCD soccer team. She says that she is rich to her friends when she is really not. Kristen is afraid that if she doesn't say she's rich then her friends won't accept her. She must work very hard to keep her scholarship. (Ruru-ni-)

Lora: Lora is a really nice girl. Lora talks to everyone even if they are mean to her. She is not popular and she studies in the library for a hour once a week. (Medusa Flame)

You can also make your own characters but these ar the main and if you are a boy you must got to Briarwood the brother school of OCD.

Last edited by miss murder; 08-14-2008 at 02:45 PM..

miss murder
*^_^*

Old 06-20-2008, 05:26 PM

You can have crushes on the boys from Briarwood Academy.

miss murder
*^_^*

Old 06-20-2008, 06:52 PM

sorry i meant to say middle school as the name

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 06-21-2008, 02:03 AM

I could be one of the people, if You could change their name.xD

miss murder
*^_^*

Old 06-21-2008, 02:26 AM

ok fine who's name do you want to change?

bobfredgeorge05
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to bobfredgeorge05 Send a message via Yahoo to bobfredgeorge05

Old 06-26-2008, 12:09 AM

Would it be possible for me to be Claire? I read this and had the story of Mean Girls and I liked that movie. I read you want a reason as to why a person would want this character? Well, I feel I can relate to her better then the others. I don't wear the latest clothes and such.

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 06-26-2008, 06:11 AM

Wait, I like Kirsten. I'll just be kirsten. No Name change. xD

miss murder
*^_^*

Old 07-02-2008, 09:24 PM

Ok bobfredgeorge05 can be Claire and Princess Emeraude can be Kristen

xXLemonSkittleXx
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-05-2008, 04:13 PM

Can I be Dylan please?

miss murder
*^_^*

Old 07-05-2008, 06:58 PM

yes

xXLemonSkittleXx
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-05-2008, 08:14 PM

woo-hoo!
when do we start posting?
also do we have to fill out a profile?

miss murder
*^_^*

Old 07-05-2008, 08:37 PM

We will start posting in a couple of days if no one takes Alica. No you don't need a profile unless you want to upload a picture of the character. If you can please spread the word about one character being left.

miss murder
*^_^*

Old 07-19-2008, 01:31 AM

Ok I will start

Massie picked out her clothes for the first day of high school. Her blonde bob was swaying back and fourth as she looked for her new D&G sunglasses in her sunglasses part of her huge walk in closet. She couldn't wait to pick up her friends at their houses. She always thought that Kristen's mansion was the prettiest on the outside. Nobody ever saw the inside because she said that her mom hates people over.

(((Kristen lives in the apartments behind the mansion butshe waits in front of the mansion)))

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 07-25-2008, 10:25 PM

Lora stopped her elormclock and rolled out of bed. She wasn't really exited to go to school. Lora hates being the new kid but this is high school it might be diffrent.

bobfredgeorge05
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to bobfredgeorge05 Send a message via Yahoo to bobfredgeorge05

Old 08-01-2008, 07:25 PM

Claire awoke before her alarm clock even went off. It was a mixture of excitement and fear as she walked to the shower to prepare herself for her first day in her new life. She and her family had probably lived here for a week but she could already tell that Massie didn't like her.

Standing in the shower she started to think. Wondering why Massie wouldn't like her. She has no reason to be jealous so that isn't it. she thought as the water rushed over her body.

((Question. Does Claire ride with Massie or bus or what?))

miss murder
*^_^*

Old 08-02-2008, 02:46 AM

Massie walked downstairs and into the range rover to pick up her friends. Massie waited impatiently for Claire to come down. Massie can't believe she is forced to ride with the out of style loser from Orlando. Massie smiled at the thought of people laughing at Claire as she walked in the OCD doors.

(((Does that answer your question?:) )))

Last edited by miss murder; 08-02-2008 at 03:12 PM..

bobfredgeorge05
*^_^*

Old 08-02-2008, 07:10 AM

Claire pulled on her favorite jeans, which were a few years old. She started to search through a box she had yet to unpack and pulled out a t-shirt. It was well worn and the picture had faded but she pulled it on like it was brand new.

She walked over to her bed and sat down. Claire pulled on her socks and slipped her feet into her shoes. She got up and grabbed her bag.

"Okay mom, I'm off. I'll see you after school." she said as she walked out the door of the guest house and headed to the Range Rover. There was an impatient Massie waiting in it for her.

miss murder
*^_^*

Old 08-02-2008, 03:15 PM

Kuh-laire!! Where have you been I've been waiting for like a whole 20 minutes. "John please start the car to Kristen's house first, then Dylan,then Alica

bobfredgeorge05
*^_^*

Old 08-02-2008, 08:09 PM

"Sorry..." Claire said quietly. She climbed into the truck and shut the door. Resting her arm on the door handle, she stared out the window.

I wonder if this year will be different...

MessyArtist
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 08-03-2008, 01:24 AM

Kirsten woke up, it was almost time for school. She sighed and got changed very quickly. "How long do I have to lie?" she said to herself while brushing her teeth and combing her hair. She slipped on a pair of jeans that were supposed to look expensive. She wore a t-shirt that simply enhanced her image. She packed up all her stuff and walked out of her room. "Don't you dare spend that $50 dollars on outfits. Its for emergencies." said her mom. "Oh Whatever." she said, and walked out of her house, and waited outside for her friends to pick her up.

miss murder
*^_^*

Old 08-03-2008, 04:35 PM

There came a stop in front of the mansion where Kristen waits everyday. Massie gave a wave to Kristen telling her that she can come in. "Hey Kris!! Your mansion is looking as beautiful as ever!! Did your mom do something with the garden? Massie said as if she was talking about her crush Derek Harrington or Darrington.

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2008, 12:59 AM

After Lora got ready for school she graved a piece of toast and started to walk to school. She still thought if she would have any friends.

miss murder
*^_^*

Old 08-06-2008, 09:48 PM

"Claire sit in the far back seat. We need room for Dylan and Alica and you know only four girls can fit in the front so move." Massie said. Massie likes the fact that she had control of the LBR like Claire. The car quickly drove off to Dylan's house and Kristen hit her head at the unexpected movement. Massie cracked up and Kristen laughed at herself along with Massie.

miss murder
*^_^*

Old 08-06-2008, 09:50 PM

"Claire sit in the far back seat. We need room for Dylan and Alica and you know only four girls can fit in the front so move." Massie said. Massie likes the fact that she had control of the LBR like Claire. The car quickly drove off to Dylan's house and Kristen hit her head at the unexpected movement. Massie cracked up and Kristen laughed at herself along with Massie. Massie gave Claire a look telling her not to laugh.

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 08-08-2008, 02:17 PM

Lora saw Claire in the truck and felt really sorry for her. She started to run to the car to talk to her. Lora was very worryed how Claire would fell about her but no even saw her running up to them. When Lora got to the car everyone stoped laughing and looked at her. "Hi. I'm Lora i was wondering if one of you know how to get to the High School." Lora said very nervestly.