Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 10-05-2012, 12:18 AM

"Accept there way of life?! Look at what these being's have done to themselve's. They went from a Metro-politan Society, to a group of Savage's, and Waster's......Though....."he said, with uncertainty in his voice "That Terra-former, on their surface.....it's impressive work. Rarly do you see Craftsmenship like that." he said.

Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explici...

Old 10-08-2012, 01:51 AM

A smile forming on her lips, Crystali knew he would come to see the truth in her words. Yes, they nearly wiped themselves out, but that was only due to a few. Not all of the humans are bad. Only some of them wish harm on all beings. And we must find those who wish to do so and take them done. Once you realize the truth, you will soon realize that my father is one of these villians. I ask for your assitance to stop him." 'That ought to put the male's mind jumbling. He MUST join our cause. If he joins us, it will make it easier for us to recruit more of my kin.',she thought. Looking to Necro, Crystali hoped he realized this too.

Andraus

Old 10-08-2012, 02:32 AM

they were Returned to the Cell's. The Auto-maton's were watching over them. You see Other ships from my Tribe arriving to the station. "Alright. We're manning this Station for combat, incase we have no other option. "He said. "We're to return to earth for somthing, though I have NO idea what. The elder's said it was a surprise."

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 11-01-2012, 08:26 PM

"I hope when they say a surprise they don't mean trying to kill us.",Crystali said with a grin.

Andraus

Old 11-01-2012, 09:19 PM

They arrived to earth no Long after, At the Terra-former. Suddenly, You see group's of People Running Out, grabbing us. They then Take us inside, and your Surprised to See White-banner's, and Buffet table's laid Out. A Splinter Group of Zior were there, dressed in what human's considered 'dress cloth's'. Many other's were Dressed in such Manner. The human Elder tapped a small mircrophone. "Everyone! Gather around! I introduce to you The Bride and Groom! Necro Ultor, and Crystali Granium! "He said. You then start hearing clapping and cheer's.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 11-01-2012, 09:34 PM

"Hey, what's going on?",Crystali asked as they were taken inside. But once hearing the announcement, she blushed. Turning to Necro, she asked,"Was this planned? There's even Zior here!" Crystali was just happy that her father wasn't there. He would has disapproved emensly of the engagement.

Andraus

Old 11-01-2012, 09:56 PM

"I had no idea. That old man.......My Step-father is a huge Pain "he said, laughing. Female Zior and Human's Dragged you away, and Male Zior and human's dragged me in the other direction. You were Dressed in a Traditional Human Wedding Gown. They then put a Viel over your face, and lead you to an isle. You see me at the End, in a Black tux. I seem uncomfurtable in a Suit such as that, but happy to see you.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 11-02-2012, 01:52 AM

Once again being pulled away, Crystali didn't bother with trying to struggle. Though the garbs they had dressed her in were itchy and tight. "Is this your people's normal attire?",she asked with wonder. "For certain occasions of course, my dear.",said a wrinkly elder. 'It's definately different.',Crystali thought,'But what is this special occasion she's talking about?' Being ushered down a long hallway, Crystali gasped when she was led to the starting of an isle. There were seats for the guests that she recognized as pews. And on the sides of the seats were flowers spilling over, all different types of colors. It was breathtaking. Not mentioning all the white cloth draped everywhere that matched her dress. Looking down the red-carpeted isle, Crystali spotted Necro and her face lit up. Music started to fill the silence, while the shuffling of shoes echoed in the room, from people turning to look at her. Realizing that she should walk towards him, she quietly walked down the isle until she reached Necro's side. "What is this?",she whispered.

Andraus

Old 11-02-2012, 04:06 AM

"We call this a Wedding. It Celebrate's the Union between Man and wife. "He said, smiling. "On earth, it's a Celebrated Event, Often held between the Two Family's of the Bride and Groom, However, Sense Most of my family is dead, and your Father is going completely Mad, They Improvised. "he said. A Middle-aged man then approached. He was a Priest, a Man of Faith, from the Zealot Tribe. He held in his hand One of the Few Surviving copy's of the Bible. After moving threw a few page's, he Began to speak.

"Dearly Beloved. We are Gathered here today, in the sight of Man's god-like Creation, and Under the Watchful Eye of the Merciful Lord, To Celebrate the Union between These two Young Soul's. "He said. He then looked at Crystali. "Do you Agree To be Bound to Marriage, Threw love and threw hate? Threw Sickness, and In Health? Threw Riche's, and Poverty?"he asked

(note : that's a Rough Marriage rectial Rite. I'm not versed in these sort of thing, because they conflict with my religion.)

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 11-02-2012, 03:30 PM

Crystali soaked in what Necro said, then noticed that the man in robes was speakin to her. His question was long and worded differently than she had heard before so she just tried to use the little bit of human language she knew to help answer the question. 'Of course', is what she'd usually say, but right then seemed too formal for such words. Thinking, she said,"I do."

Andraus

Old 11-02-2012, 03:50 PM

He nodded, and Repeated The same to me. I responded in Kind. "Then, by the Power invested in me, by the Merciful lord, I Pronounce you Husbend, and Wife. You may kiss the bride "he said to me.

Necro turned to you, and gently lifted the thin veil. he then took her face in his hand's, and kissed her.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 11-02-2012, 03:53 PM

Accepting the kiss, Crystali leaned into Necro. Then pulled away with a smile. "How am I doing? This being my first human celebration and all?",she asked with a laugh.

Andraus

Old 11-02-2012, 04:15 PM

"Your passing with flying color's. "He said. Everyone got them to be seated, and presented them with Various Gift's, many of which held high value to them. There's was a Vintage Katana, Crafted from Steel, which was placed right in front of you. there were also trinket's, bauble's, and a Rare Sapphire Carved in a Sahara plant.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 11-02-2012, 05:38 PM

Crystali couldn't take her eyes of the katana. "It's beautiful.",she breathed. Running a hand over it's blade, she admired it. Slowly taking her hand away from the blade, she focused on the other gifts they had been given, and thanked the givers. "I never thought such beautiful things existed!",she said to Necro.

Andraus

Old 11-02-2012, 06:27 PM

"Many people still remember the Art's and Craft's of humanity. The Katana was from an Age long over, even for when you guy's first invaded. "he said to her. "The katana was a Samurai's weapon, who held honor in the Highest regard."

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 11-03-2012, 08:31 PM

Crystali was surprised. "How could people of an era from so long ago could have possibly made this?",she wondered. "Though they believe in the same things we do. Or we did." 'If only I could've been around to see these people, they must have been wonderful beings.',she thought to herself.

Andraus

Old 11-03-2012, 09:16 PM

"Not much is known about them, except that, while the America's wanted to Remain neutral, they attacked a Naval Base, and brought us into the Second World war. "He said to her.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 11-07-2012, 11:01 PM

"How unfortunate a fate",Crystali said solemnly. But perking up, she tried to be optimistic about the past. "Well if none of that happened, in the long run we wouldn't be here today!"

Andraus

Old 11-09-2012, 05:08 AM

"Maybe......"He said, looking off into the Distance, Obviously in thought. You hear a Arguement between One of your Kin, and a Human. it's getting pretty heated.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 11-10-2012, 05:58 AM

Trying to do some damage control, Crystali walked over to the two. "C'mon guys. Let's have some fun! Enjoy yourselves! We are not enemies! We are friends. Let us act like reasonable people."

Andraus

Old 11-10-2012, 11:13 PM

"Then tell this guy to get off my Back! Not my Fault we had to attack his convoy, they were Planning on Wiping out the Verry Territory" he said. "We had to, because you human's un-earthed technology you Must not have!"

Andraus

Old 01-03-2013, 01:28 PM

Bloodyrosethorns1:

Andraus

Old 02-21-2013, 04:51 PM

Bloodyrosethorns1: