JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-03-2012, 01:58 AM

Rogan, was listening but was watching Victoria, he could tell that she was annoyed when he was watching her, but the moment the teacher started talking about what was going to happen for this week, he could see her getting excited, 'Most likely because the piano is her main instrument.' he on the other hand didn't have a main instrument, he played multiple and enjoyed it. Rogan, was looking at all the details of Victoria, while the teachers talked and some random girl asked questions, he looked at the way her hair fell just right to frame her face, her eyes that were big and full of emotion if she didn't keep them in check, they shined beautifully right now as she was listening, her nose was a cute little button shape, his eyes went to those luscious lips of hers, Rogan's eyes glazed over at the thoughts of the times he had been lucky enough to touch them with his fingers, 'I'd much rather touch them with my own lips. Her lips are so soft and I bet they would swell up and turn red after a few good kisses.' he thought with a smile.

As he keep looking at Victoria, he saw something that made his blood boil, he saw the swell on her cheek, 'Someone hit her!' he glared at the spot on her face, he didn't like the idea that someone would lay their hands on her. Rogan, was snapped out of his thought by what Miss Harper, said.

"So these bowls here have all your names in them. The one in front of Mr. Harris, here has, all of the 3rd and 4th years in them. The one in front of me has 1st and 2nd." she placed her hands on either side of the bowl, "We will both pick one name from the bowl and that will be your partner. So if you were hoping to pick your own partner...oh well!" she said happily, while clasping her hands together, "Now than Mr. Harris and myself will start the duet off, only because you will have 5 minutes with your partners to pick your song and discuss who will play which part of the duet." she stuck her hand inside the bowl and pulled out a piece of paper, "Now, one last thing." she said as she unfolded the piece of paper, "I know that there are two piano but you will be play on only one together. That is the only way you will get a better connection with your partner and you have to learn not to bump into each other." the room filled with a lot of moans and groans at that, "Andy Hall." she said happily looking as the young man walked up to the stage and over to the white board, while Mr. Harris picked a name out as well and called out a young ladies name. The two teachers walked over to one of the pianos and sat down, they took their breath, back's straight and they began to play Canon In D

Rogan, frowned at knowing he wouldn't get the chance to play a duet with Victoria.

Last edited by JayRose; 11-03-2012 at 06:14 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-04-2012, 04:59 AM

Victoria, was getting more excited by the minute! She couldn't wait to do this, piano was her main instrument and she loved to do duet's, she did them all the time with her oldest brother when he was around more, but since he had to start going on more trips with dad and work more, it was rare that she got to do that anymore. Mr. Harris, pulled a piece of paper out of the giant fish bowl thing, "Ally Gills." he said and walked to the piano with Miss Harper, and took one last puff of his cigarette, he let it hang in his mouth as he began his duet.

Everything seemed to fade away and slow down as she watch the two teachers play together. It may have been a common song but to watch these two play it was a dream to her. See both teachers are very well know, Miss Harper, was know for being able to teach and could make you a master of the basics and than by the time you got to Mr. Harris, he could put the pressure on you like a coal, so that you could turn into a diamond. He taught you so much, that you couldn't hold it all in so you always had to make sure and have note books on hand. She couldn't wait for her 3rd year!

As the two finished their duet, the whole building was clapping and cheering for them. The teachers took a bow and turned to the two students that would take their places, "Now than, you two on the piano and the next two in line are...." the two teachers called out the names and it just kept repeating like that for the rest of the class.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-04-2012, 06:17 AM

As the class seemed to start to whiz by, students were going up faster it seemed and songs were being crossed off the white board and the large bowls were running out of papers. The teachers would tell the kids if they did good or not and than turn it into a lesson or give them tips on how to get better at doing a duet. Rogan, watched as each of his friends went up the only one who did good was Ryan, but his partner was what marked him down, "Now class even if you are indeed a good musician on your own. You have to remember this is a duet, which means you and your partner count as one! So even if you did wonderful but your partner did so-so, than that's what we see." Miss Harper said smiling at the class, as the realization seemed to sink in to most of them. "Now than you two up and next on deck is Rogan, Pany." and Mr. Harris, called his partner, (which was a younger looking boy) the two of them walked up to stage and Rogan, looked at all the songs on the white board, in thought.

'Hmm, I know most of these but some I don't....I'll have to see which ones my partner knows.' he looked to his partner and smiled brightly at him, "So, which songs on here are you most comfortable with?" he looked at the younger boy, 'He must be a 3rd year. He looked like he's 14 thought.' he held the boys gaze and he could tell he was starting to blush at the look he was giving him, 'How cute.' he thought as the boy began to name off the music pieces. "Do you want to be the bass?" the boy agreed to play bass.

When the two were done everyone clapped and than Rogan and his partner walked over to the piano they wanted and sat down together and opened the music sheet book to the right page and waited for the green light, "Alright next on deck will be..." as Harper pulled the name out and looked at it she smiled brightly, "Victoria, Wolfe." she looked to the light brunette and watched her walk up to the stage as Harris, called out the next student, "You're going to love listening to Miss Wolfe." she whispered to the older man.

As the names were called Rogan, couldn't help the heat from coming to his body, as he knew Victoria, would be so close to watching him play, 'This is the closest I'll get to playing a duet with her.' he thought as his partner started the song off first. Rogan, lost himself in the music and pretty soon didn't even need to look at the sheets, and imagined that Victoria, was playing right beside him, which quickly brought a loving smile to his face.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-04-2012, 10:04 PM

Victoria, was excited through the whole class. Even when Rogan, was called up she wasn't even annoyed by the sound of his name! "David, Brown." was his partner, once the two before the two boys were done the class clapped. When Miss Harper, smiled at the paper she pulled out and called, 'Victoria, Wolfe.' she couldn't get up fast enough to the stage, to start picking a song, "James Hill." Mr. Harris called out, when he sat back down next to Jamie, she whispered to him which made him look at the girl, "I guess we'll see how good she is with, James. The boy doesn't like to share the spot light." he said smirking, the younger man had been a glory hog the first moment he was in Leon's class, but the boy had what it took to back up the attitude, which annoyed a lot of his other students.

When Rogan, and David, began to play, Victoria, turned from the list of songs and watched them, 'I can't believe it!? He can play like that?' shocked at the music that was coming from his finger tips. She shook her head and looked to James, "What song do you want to play?" she whispered, she wanted to be respectful to her Senior's, she could tell he was a 4th year, "I can play any of these songs and make them sound wonderfully amazing." he stated, a puff of air coming from is nose and chest puffed with pride. Leon, saw what was happening and couldn't stop the laughing smirk from coming to his face, he took a another inhale of the cigarette. Leon, brought his attention back to Rogan, 'This kids good. I'll be able to do much with him, when he starts my classes.' he let the smoke slowly leave his mouth and fill the air around him, happy with how the two were playing together.

Victoria, raised an eyebrow at James, 'Great a big ego is my partner.' she let out a soft, sad sigh, "Okay, than lets do this one." she pointed at the song she wanted and than crossed it off, "Which part do you want to play, Sempai?" she still needed to be respectful but if he kept this attitude up he was going to ruin the whole fun in this class, "I'll play the lead. I am more experienced than you, Junior. Make sure you take some notes kid." he patted her on the head and smirked, thinking he was being charming and cool. Victoria, rolled her eyes at the young man and began listening to the rest of Rogan's and David's duet. When they finished everyone clapped, even the teachers, "Very well played you two." Leon, started, "But I'm sure you know where you messed up on. Your partnership was very good, you only bumped twice. Well done you two." Everyone clapped again and many of the girls proclaimed their love for Rogan, which he returned with his million dollar smile. Miss Harper, gave her input as well, than announced the next names, "Next on stage, Sarah Myers."

As the names were called James and Victoria, sat down at the piano that James, picked, when they were giving the 'go head and start.' they both took a deep relaxing breath, straightened their back and James, started their song 'Requiem For A Dream' and than Victoria, followed along. Victoria, felt the music going through her and couldn't stop the smile from coming to her lips and the fun she was having at doing a duet and almost instantly James, was sucked into Victoria's pace and couldn't help but smile with her as she played and laughed lightly at the fun they were both having.

When they were done, it was quiet and than the room filled with clapping and cheering, almost everyone had got sweep into the fun they were having, "You two did very nicely....Victoria, you did well in letting your partner connect with you and feel what you felt while playing, so much that it made James, shine along with you." Leon, smiled at her, Victoria, was indeed a good player and he couldn't wait to hear more from her this week. "Thank you, sir." she said shyly and smiled at Miss Harper. And went to set back down in her spot.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-05-2012, 03:05 AM

Miss Harper, couldn't agree more with Mr. Harris, about Rogan and David. "Rogan, I know you've never done duet on a piano before but you did very good. But there is indeed room for improvement on both your parts." she smiled at both boys. Both Rogan and David, thanked the teacher and than went to take their seat as the next names were called.

As the guys were telling Rogan, how good he did and that he needed to start learning to suck at things. Music started to fill the air but the guys were still talking a bit, "Man, I think hands down you did the best out of all of us." Zach, moan as he had started to pout, "Zach, aren't you the one; 'who's been playing piano their whole life, this will be a snap.' I believe is what you said?" Alex, laughed as Zach, made a great face of a fish out of water, "You guys are so mean." fake tears running down his face at their teasing. Than the most beautiful sound reached Rogan's ears, he looked up to the stage and their she was smiling so beautiful, she had just laughed. Rogan, couldn't take his eyes off her, but if he had he would have seen that the whole room was watching them as well. He saw that both her and her partner were look up and smile at each other, but he wasn't annoyed by it like the other times because he could tell it was really from playing the piano, 'Breath taking.' he thought watching her.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2012, 07:14 AM

"Alright, class have a wonderful day and go to your last class of the day. We'll see all of you tomorrow." Miss Harper said as the bell and than the schools theme went off.

~End of School~

Victoria, couldn't be anymore happier about music class, so much that the rest of what happen today seemed to just melt away, even her headache wasn't as bad, 'I need to remember to get some pills for my head.' she was walking to her homeroom class, with her book bag hanging over her shoulder as she hummed softly to herself. As much as she'd like to go home she was in trouble still from this morning and needed to go to see Mr. LaRoche and do whatever it was he wanted her to do, 'I've never been in trouble before, plus everyone says LaRoche, is the worst to get into trouble with. Just my luck.' she thought, walking into the class room.

She knocked lightly on the door frame to like her teacher know she was there. Xavier LaRoche, looked over at the door and than back down at the papers he was grading, "Come in Miss Wolfe." she walked in slightly hesitant, 'I feel like I should apologize to him, but I don't think he would really care to hear it.' she stood in front of his desk and waited for the worst, "Take these to the teacher's office and print out 50 pages of each and than bring them back here. Shouldn't take you more than 20 minutes and I've already told the secretary someone would be coming." he said handing her a few papers while still looking at the paper work in front of him. Victoria, took the papers from his hand and stood there for a moment chewing on her lower lip, "If you kept doing that Miss Wolfe, your lips will be gone." he said still looking through the papers and writing on them. She took a deep breath, "I just wanted to apologize for being late for class today and interrupting your class. I'm sorry, Mr. LaRoche." she bowed her head slightly, a blush coming to her cheeks. He leaned back into his chair and looked up at her with a raised brow and just stared at her, which made her nervous and scared.

Finally he cracked a smirk and Victoria, let go of the breath she didn't know she was holding, "I appreciate the apology, most students just think that they just need to do what I tell them and that everything is fine." he gave her a small smile, than went back to the papers, "I accept the apology but those papers aren't going to copy themselves." he said waving her off. Victoria, smiled happy that he forgave her, "Yes, Sir." she said bowing and than headed for the office to copy the papers, "Such a peculiar girl." a slight smile on his face.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-05-2012, 08:52 AM

Rogan, had got lost when he watched Victoria, play and now he really wanted to do a duet with her, 'The teachers have already made their rules though.' he scoffed and crossed his arms. When the teachers dismissed the class, the guys all left together, "You know if you drool anymore, over her everyone will think you have your own little crush on her." Jacob, smirked at his friend, as his eyes widened and wiped at his lips, "You're not really drooling...but you're close though." he said laughing, "Shut it, ya jerk!" he said grabbing Jacob, in a head-lock. Jacob, was making sounds that were between laughing and choking, as he grabbed Rogan's arm that was around his neck. Which had all the guys watching them in confusion, "I swear you two fight like an old couple." Ryan, sighed and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, "Haha, no kidding! If I didn't know you two were straight I might wonder about ya guys!" Zach, laughed as the two stopped to look at him strangely, which made Rogan, let go of Jacob and they kept a good few feet from each other, "This isn't over Jacob, I'll get you later." he threatened, jokingly, which made Jacob, just stick his tongue out at him.

Zach, came up and smacked the two on the back and hanged on to them, "So anyways! I got a great group date already set up for us!" Zach, smiled happily, "Their girls from a near-by all girl prep school." he said with a wolfish grin, "So lets get out of here and not leave these ladies glad their in an all girl school!" the guys all started to head for the their lockers, when Seth, swag his book bag over his shoulder and his free hand shoved in his front pocket, "Hey, I forgot I have to do something before I leave school today. So don't wait up and I'll meet you guys for the outing tonight." he said as he slowly back away, "Ah! Wait, dude you can't ditch this date! I need you there!" Zach, quickly ran up to him and pulled his tie, "Oh, calm down Zach, I'll be there I'm not ditch." he said getting a little nervous of Zach, when this guy wanted to go on dates it happened. "What time?" he asked while making him let go of his tie, "We're meeting at 6:30, don't be to late." he said letting go of his tie, "Got it!" Seth, shouted as he ran off.

Seth, went looking for Victoria, because he really wanted to talk to her after she played the piano but with all those people in there, no way would he have been able to talk to her. He had noticed a few things through the school day and wanted to talk to her about it, plus he just missed his friend, it had been two weeks, since they really got to talk, beside when she came into his classroom yesterday. When he turned the corner lost in his thought, he crashed into someone and papers flew all over and floated to the ground gently. Shacking his head from the bump he looked down to see who ran into him so he could start yelling at them to, watch were they were going, only to see a mess of light brown hair that he had been looking for. Smiling he crouched down, right in front of her and rested his arms on his knee, his book bag still hanging in one hand, "Need some help there Vi?" his grin looked like a monkey's at how happy he was to finding her.

Last edited by JayRose; 11-05-2012 at 04:37 PM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-06-2012, 08:07 AM

Victoria, walked out of the teachers office carrying the papers that Mr. LaRoche, had wanted which she had been able to get done a lot earlier because the secretary, had been more than helpful. The woman, showed Victoria, how the copier worked and stayed till she got the hang of it, the woman even offered to help carry the papers back, but Victoria, had to decline the offer because she didn't want Mr. LaRoche, thinking she was skipping out on her job, which the lady only laughed and said she understood. "People around this school should be more like her." she let a sigh go and continued her walk back to her class room.

As she rounded the corner Victoria, run right into a brick wall, "Ah!" her butt hit the cold, white marble floor. Victoria's eyes squeezed shout at the impact, she could hear the papers hit the floor and some floating to the floor slowly. She was going to tell the person that they should be more care, she opened her eyes Victoria, realized that her school skirt was hiked up to her hips and she quickly sat on her knees and pulled her skirt down, so no one would see her white and blue striped, panties. Her face dusted pink, when she heard her nickname, 'Only one person calls me that.' looking up Seth, was only a few inches from her face, she gave him a small smile. Since he was crouched down meant he was only on the balls of his feet, so she pushed him hard enough so he'd fall on his butt too, "Jeez, Seth! Why do you have to be built like a brick wall?" she said laughing lightly at the look on his face, "People could get seriously hurt if you don't watch were your going." she said jokingly.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-06-2012, 08:50 AM

Seth, couldn't help but notice the young girls, white and blue striped panties. Which made him turn red and have to control a nose bleed he was close to getting. Trying to avert his eyes from her, next thing he knew he was rolling backwards onto his own butt and looking at a laughing Victoria, with a shocked and dumbfounded face. Hearing her laughter ended up making him laugh as well, "Well, you know I have to work out a lot to make this body like brick. Beside how else am I supposed to get you to stop for a moment?" Seth, stood up and helped Vi, to her feet as well and they both started to pick up the papers together.

After a few moments Seth, got his words together finally, "You played beautifully today on the piano, I forgot how good you are, it's been a while." he smiled at her lightly, "Also, I wanted to ask you something." he said picking up a few more papers, not bothering to make eye contact with her, "I noticed that you were wearing a different uniform today, and you were wear the winter gym shirt today, instead of the normal Spring, Summer shirt." taking a moment he looked her in the eyes, "Are you being bullied again?" a frown on his lip and his eyebrows drawing together in worry for his friend.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-06-2012, 09:05 AM

Victoria, couldn't help the laughter from the boys ego, she patted his let lightly, "Guess it did it's job well than." as he helped her stand to her feet she dusted off her skirt bottom, "You could always ask." she smirked up at him, knowing he would say, 'That's to easy.' and than put on his manly face. Victoria was happy he was helping her pick up the papers because she knew she only had about 5 minutes before having to get back to LaRoche.

Victoria, looked up at Seth, as they picked up the paper when he started to talk about music class, "Thanks, yeah. We used to play together a lot." she chuckled lightly. When she looked up to meet his eyes, he wouldn't look at her, as he began talking she wanted to tell him to stop but the look he gave her said it all. "Seth, you have such good observant skill." she smiled at him gentle. As much as Vi, would not like him to know, she nodded her head when he asked, "It's really not a big deal. I can handle this, I've had much worse than just a few clothes getting messed up." she said smirking and patting him on the shoulder trying to make him not feel so bad about the whole thing.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 11-06-2012 at 07:29 PM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-06-2012, 09:05 PM

Seth, was not happy at all to hear Vi, being okay with being bullied or hear that it was happening more than just today, "Vi, you shouldn't let people do that to you!" he said firmly as he grabbed her shoulder, "You should tell me the next this happens." he said frowning. Realizing he was being a little to loud, letting go of her and avoided making eye contact with her as he scratched the back of his head, "I ca-" stopping himself from saying to much, this was not the time to say how much he cared for her, for more than just as a friend, "As your friend I care a lot about you...I don't want you getting hurt because of something I did." he look up at her with worry in his eyes.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-07-2012, 08:19 AM

((Aw how cute he is =3 He is such a great guy!))

Victoria, was shocked at how Seth, was reacting to what she had said, 'He's getting more mad about it than I am.' she flinched when he grabbed her arm and squeezed it tightly. He let go of her before she felt any real pain from the grab but when he started to try and explain why he was acting this way she couldn't help but smile at him, than he wouldn't even make eye contact with her. Victoria, giggled lightly to herself, she held the rest of the papers in her arm and pressed them to her chest and with her free hand she gently pushed his face to look at her so he couldn't avert his eyes from her, "I'm sorry, I just didn't want to bother you unnecessarily." she slipped her hand from his face and slipped it around to his back, hugging him, her chin resting on his chest she looked up at him, "But if I didn't know any better I would say you were more upset about this being something you did." she said teasingly. Victoria, cut him off before he couldn't say anymore, "I forgot how much you do really care for your friends. Thank you, Seth." she said softly as she rested her head against his chest and hugged him a little tighter.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-07-2012, 10:29 PM

((lol I know...that's why Victoria, should totally go for him ;D lol))

Seth, was starting to panic the more he talked, 'Oh God, she's going to get mad at me because I'm telling her what to do and I know she doesn't like that...what she doesn't want to talk or be friends after this?' his eyes widened at the thoughts going through his head, 'I need to say something...I need to take it back or some-' before he could finish anymore on that thought, he felt soft, warm fingers on his cheek pushing his face. When his eyes landed on Victoria, she had a gentle smile waiting for him, which made his eyes widen at the sight. When she spoke and hugged him Seth, felt relief wash over him. He wrapped his own free around her waist as well and looked down at her when she spoke up at him, 'She's too cute...she doesn't know what she does to me.' he though, trying to keep himself in check. "Ah, wait! No, that's not what I meant to make it sound like, you know since in the last scho-" she cut him off before he rambled on any longer. As she rested her body fully on to his, a smile spread across his face and a blush colored his cheeks, he was slightly disappointed when she said, 'I forgot how much you do really care for your friends. Thank you, Seth.' he bent his head down and kissed the top of her head, 'I care about you the most, Victoria.'

Last edited by JayRose; 11-16-2012 at 09:02 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-08-2012, 08:48 AM

She smiled at the kiss she felt on the top of her head, 'I think he's better now.' she pulled away from him and wrapped her arm around his and smiled up at him, "Well, would you be so kind as to walk me to my class room Seth, so that I don't get into anymore trouble today?" she wanted to lighten the mood and just let this whole day be in the past. As they walked to her class room hummed lightly, the song she played on the piano today. "So did you have a good day at school today?" she asked still looking straight ahead, but her head rested on his arm.

((Lol you know that she's no good at that! Unless the guy say, 'Victoria, I like you. Will you go out with me?' there is no way she'll get it lol XD ))

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-08-2012, 08:06 PM

Seth, was enjoying the feel of just hugging Victoria, how he wished he could just do this whenever he wanted. When she pulled away he couldn't stop the frown and groan that felt him, but when she held onto his arm that made it better. "I'd be more than happy to." he smiled down at her as they walked to the class room arm in arm. When she asked how is day was that opened the whole subject of soccer, "School was alright, but soccer today was great...." and he went on and on, which he was happy when Victoria, would keep asking him questions and talking with him about it.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-08-2012, 09:02 PM

Victoria, smiled at how excited Seth, got when he talked about soccer, 'It really has been some time since we've talked face to face. I knew he liked soccer but I couldn't tell how much.' she asked him about things she didn't understand about the game and they would talk about what they did like about the game. Before they knew it 5 minutes had gone by and they were standing outside of her class room.

Taking the other papers from Seth, "Well, thanks for helping me carry this. But I'm sure I should walk in alone with the papers...I don't know how Mr.LaRoche would feel about this." she smiled up at Seth, "You know we really need to hang out more like we used to." she said tilting her head slightly to the side.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-08-2012, 09:16 PM

Much to soon they reached the class room and Seth, handed the papers to Vi, as she took them from him, and he lend against the wall, "Well, I guess you would know how your teacher would act." he smirk, "I'm more than happy to help you anytime Victoria..." he moved closer to her, his arm pushing him forward toward her, "All you have to do is ask and I'll be there as soon as I can." he said with such seriousness, you would think Victoria, had been in an awful accident. Seth, was looking intensely into her eyes and he was leaning closer and closer to her, as she spoke Seth, realized what he was doing and straightened up and cleared his throat, "Dad and mom would love to have you over more like the old days." he gave her a cheeky grin.

Last edited by JayRose; 11-09-2012 at 07:13 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-09-2012, 08:23 AM

Victoria, could feel her body warm at the closeness of Seth, the way he was looking at her, it almost looked like the way Rogan, looked at her when he was getting ready to touch her. But she didn't feel as nervous or frozen...she felt butterflies in her stomach. As they snapped out of it, "I miss your Dad and Mom, very much." she said smiling at the memory of the time she spent over at his house and with his family.

Before she got lost again in time with Seth, she smiled one last time at him, "I'll see you tomorrow Seth." giving him one more quick hug and than a peck on the cheek. She turned to the class room door and opened the door to walk in, with papers in hand.

"Sorry if I was late, Sir." she looked to where LaRoche, was still sitting looking through papers, "No, you're actually earlier than I thought you would be." keeping his eyes on the papers, "The secretary, was very helpful and made it a lot easier to handle." she walked over to his desk and placed the papers gentle on his desk. Without missing a beat he glanced up at them, "Why are they out of order?" he marked a few more papers and than sat back in his chair and squeezed the bridge of his nose, than looked up at Victoria. All of sudden she felt really small in his eyes, pulling her courage together, "I ran into someone as I was turning a corner. I didn't have time to put them back in order but they helped me carry the papers here." she felt like she was covering for Seth.

He raised an eyebrow at her speedy words, "I see. Well than next job you will help me separate them and help me put them in order. I have a few more jobs for you to do and than you can head home, Miss Wolfe." he went to work on the papers as he said this. "Yes, sir." she replied quickly and pulled a seat up and helped him with the papers.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-09-2012, 09:48 PM

"I'll see ya around, Vi." giving her a smile of his own, when she hugged him and than kissed him on the cheek, he felt his heart flutter. Seth, knew Vi, was not one who liked to touch or be touched by people, so the fact that she was willingly touching him made him feel special. He watched her open and close the door, which he got a peek of this Mr. LaRoche, 'I thought he would be...older.' he thought with a frown.

Scratching the back of his head with a blush still on his cheeks, "Man, she really has no clue what she does to me." letting a sigh out, his phone buzzed in his pocket, digging for the item, he pulled it out and hit answer, "Zach, what do you want?" he frowned as he started to walk towards the school's front entrance, "Hey, man! Are you on your way yet?" he could hear the slight annoyance in his voice, "Yeah, I just finished up. I'm heading over to you guys now." as he exited the school he walked to the parking lot and pulled out his key's from his school bag, "Well, hurry up man! The girls are already here." Zach, started to whisper, which meant the girls were close, "Their super hot too." he said in a sing-song voice. Seth, chuckled at him, "Well than don't keep them all to yourself and share." he got into his car and started it up, "I'll see you guys in a bit." and than hung up the phone.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-10-2012, 08:39 AM

Once Victoria, was done doing the last of the duties that Mr. LaRoche, had her do, she had said her 'Good-Byes' and left the school just in time to make the last bus heading towards her part of the city. Walking the last bit home once off the bus, she pulled her keys out of her book bag and walked into the house.

As she hung and placed all her items away, she walked into the living room, only for her eyes to widen and mouth hang a gasped at the sight in front of her, "Well are you going to just look at me like a fish out of water or come give me hug?" a deep, male voice said, "Demetri!" she squealed happily and ran to jump into her oldest brothers arms, which he caught her happily, to return the hug as well, "It's so good to see you!" she pulled away only enough just to look up into his face and make sure it really was him, "It's been a year and a half! I've missed you so much!" she said hugging him tightly again. She smiled, happy to feel her brothers arms around her and to be gulf in her brothers scent of cinnamon and spice, with a bit of musk. "It's good to see you too Vivi. I've missed you and the others greatly." he kissed the top of her head.

"Well what am I? Chopped liver?" an older female voice pouted. When Victoria, looked to the owner of the voice she once again looked very much like a fish out of water, "Eve!?"
"Hey, baby sis!" the older woman said excited, standing in the door way and opened her arms waiting for her hug, with a huge grin on her face. Which had Victoria, quickly peel herself from her brother and into the arms of her lovely older sister. "You're here as well!?" squeezing her sister tightly as though she would disappear, which Eve, gladly returned. "You don't think I'd let De, get all the attention do ya?" she said ruffling Victoria's hair.

All, the noise brought Victoria's parents and Luke, along with another one of their sisters. They smiled at the three, "Well, I was hoping I'd surprise you with the three of them at the same time but I guess this works too." her mother said laughing. Victoria, looked to her mother, an eye brow rising, "Three?" she questioned the number, "Ah-hum!" came the sound, Victoria, quickly found where the sound came from, "Marie! I thought you weren't coming back for another two month!?" Victoria, had not been so happy in such a long time to see the rest of her family. Marie, stood there with her arms folded in front of her chest with one eye creaked open looking at her baby sister, "Don't I get a hug to?" she said smiling lazily. Victoria, quickly went to hug Marie, "Okay, so what is everyone doing here? And is Devin, coming to?" she was so excited, "Ah, yes honey. Your brother Devin, will be here sometime to tomorrow when you get back from school." her mother said smiling but than she had a nervous look on her face, "What's wrong mom?" she asked seeing the look, and let go of Marie, "Well, let's all go into the family room and talk." Victoria, looked confused between them all and than raised an eye brow, 'Something is up.'

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-12-2012, 06:05 AM

Seth, had gotten to the group date an hour ago and couldn't quite get the time he had with Victoria, out of his head. But his friends and the girls were doing a good job to distract him from it. It really didn't help that a few of them kept talking about Vi, though.

"Hey, you know I still can't believe that Wolfe, did better than you on the piano than you two!?" Zach, said pointing to Ryan and Rogan, with amazement on his face has he ate a few fries. One of the girls looked at Zach, "Well she couldn't have been that good by much." she stated smiling at Rogan, "No, she was! Even the teachers were shocked at how good she was." and the conversation went on like that for bit before Ryan, jumped in with his own comment, "Did anyone notice the red mark on her face today?" he asked taking a drink of soda, "Oh yeah! I saw that now that you say it."

This got the other guys attention, "I've never hear Wolfe, to be one to fight?" Alex said eating a bit of his sandwich.
"She's not." Jacob, pitched in, "Not once has she ever fought in this school, not even in her Jr. High." he gave on of the girls a charming smile, that made them blush.
"Well than someone must have hit her." Ryan, explained pushing his glasses a bit.
"Oh, the poor girl, to get bullied." all the girls nodded their heads in agreement.
"What!?" The boys all looked to the girls, which made them all laugh, "If a girl has sighs of being hit after coming to school...most likely she's being bullied by people at school." they all nodded as one girl spoke.
"That's crazy to think Wolfe, would get bullied. She doesn't even do anything. Sure she doesn't come off as a talker but not like she's better than anyone." Alex thought out loud, surprised.
"But she is fun to tease!" Zach, threw in, laughing which lightened the whole mood and the made the subject change.

As the night went on Rogan, was the only one still thinking about what had happen to Victoria, 'I need to find out who hit her and take care of this.' he thought annoyed.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-14-2012, 07:37 AM

"WHAT!?" Victoria, shouted as she stood straight up from her seat. "Dear, calm down. It's not as bad as you think." her father John, said trying to calm her down with his hands up in front of his body. Demetri and Eve, sat together on the couch with their legs crossed and arms folded in front of their bodies, their eyes closed as they listened to the talking going back and forth as sweat drops ran down the side of their face. While Luke and Marie, were snickering together as they watched their father try his best to explain to the young girl.

"But you and mom, said that we-" she said pointing to herself, Luke and Marie, "Wouldn't have to go and do these kinds of things." Anger clearly written all over her face, "But sweetheart, if you would-" John tried again, "No, this is is is..." her eyes darting around for an answer and than threw her arms up in the air, "Absurd!" she started pacing back and forth, mumbling to herself and rubbing her hair in frustration.
"Victoria, enough!" her mother Lisa, said in her Mama voice, which warned her if she didn't listen that she would be in for some trouble and most likely pain. Lisa's hands were on her hip, with her best mother face on, "Sit!" she pointed to the couch, which Victoria, quickly did. "Now, I know you don't like the idea of having to go to these parties. And that your father and I, said you wouldn't have to go to them for a long time. But it has been nine years, since you and your siblings have gone to any." Lisa, walked over to John, to stand beside him, "But mom!" Victoria, said but was cut off by the look Lisa, gave her. Which made her shut her mouth quickly and lower her eyes.

"Your father and I, along with Eve and Demetri, have been the only ones to attend the B.A.P's. But your father needs to expand his company now and we need to show the rest of our family as a whole. I know it's not fair but image is important to these people and the family is what they look at the most." her gaze softened, "Victoria, we all know how much you, Luke and Marie, just want a normal life and you know we've tried to keep you three out of it but I'm afraid that is going to start coming to an end." she walked over to Victoria and sat down next to her and hugged her sitting form, "Dear, you know that your father and I love you very much, right?" Victoria looked up at her mother and smiled, "Yes-" than looked to her father smiling at him, "Yes, I do."

Victoria stood up and hugged her father as he stood up to meet her, "Sorry for acting that way before, Daddy." she buried her face into his chest, "It's alright sweetie. I do wish I could keep you guys out of this longer." he hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head. Lisa, smiled and clapped her hands together, "So than it's decided we girls will have a spa day Friday, than Saturday we'll get all prettied up for the party." Eve and Marie, cheered at the idea, while Victoria, sighed at the idea, her father and brothers laughed at her reaction.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-14-2012, 07:53 PM

Once Rogan, was able to think of a way to help Victoria's little problem the girls were more than easy to help keep his mind off Victoria. Which made him forget about his meeting with his dad, lucky for him Heather, his mother called him.

"Hello?" he asked everyone at the table talking and laughing

"Sweetie, do you know what time it is?" his mothers voice reached his hear, which made him quickly stand up from the table and go to the hall.

"It's 9 o'clock, mother. Why?" he raised a brow at her question.

"Do you know what time your supposed to meet with your father, tonight?" she asked

Squinching his brows together as he thought back to when his dad dropped him off at school, "Um...10 o'clock tonight."

"So...where are you?" she sighed, "The other men are here."

His eye's widened, "I'm on my way right now. I'll be there before 10, thank you mother." he quickly walked over to the table to say his good-bye's

"Bye sweetie." she hung up.

"I have to get home guys, business with my father." which made the guys stop from making any kind of comments on him staying, but the girls on the other hand.
"Aw, you can't leave now, Rogan~!" one pouted, "Yeah, it's far to early to leave!" The others whined and agreed as well, "I'd love to stay and play ladies but maybe another time." he said sadly, than gave them his best smile.

~~~~~
Rogan, drove up the long driveway up to his house and parked his car in the garage at 9:50 pm. Walking into the house quickly, his mother smirked as she watched her son quickly put his items away and fix his hair and clothes, "You have five minutes." she chuckled, "Thanks." he said panic that he would be late. Quickly walking down a few halls, turning a few times he stood in front of his fathers office at 9:58 pm, knocking on the door, "Come in." he took a deep breath and than walked in. "Ah, son just in time. Come sit and meet the men." Rogan, closed the door and than sat down at 10 pm. Letting a sigh go, his father introduced him to each man in the room.

"It's nice to finally meet you." one of the men said. "Yes, your father has told us much about you." a pudgy man said, "We're excited to be working with you along with your sister." Rogan, gave them a charming smile, "Yes, gentlemen the pleasure is all mine."

"Well son we were just talking about how it will benefit to start working with the Wolfe's company." he said pouring a drink for himself.
At the name Rogan's eyes widen, "Really?" he said slight breathless, 'You've got to be kidding me!?' he thought not knowing if it was his kit or not.

Last edited by JayRose; 11-15-2012 at 07:06 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-15-2012, 07:32 PM

((I think we got our little things for the night done? Next day lol XD))

Victoria, had was doing great so far today, she had been able to avoid all the top 7 guys, even though she would much rather run into Seth, but were one was more were to be or follow. She'd even been able to avoid having to talk with Morgan, so this today wasn't going to bad.

As she opened her locker, a girl next to her screamed at the top of her lung, which made Victoria, cover her ears with both hands as she looked at the girls, panic and jump around screaming, with her books in hand, everyone looked over to see what was going on, which made a few other girls scream and mostly everyone else to laugh at the girl jumping around. Victoria, sighed and looked back at her locker to see a few more mice crawling around inside, frowning she pushed the once out and grabbed her books, shoved them into her book bag and than closed her locker. She walked to her next class as some security came over to try and caught the mice. Well this was the only thing from really keeping her from having a good day, whom ever was still trying to bully her was actually getting a bit better and it had been happening through out the whole day.

Letting another sigh go, "I can't wait for music class today." She said walking into her next class room. Sadly music wasn't till the last class today.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-15-2012, 08:33 PM

Rogan, had been side tracked all day. He was trying to figure out if the Wolfe, his father and the men had been talking about last night was Victoria's father. It's not like Wolfe, was a common name but there was a few in this school. As he sat at lunch with his friends, he was spaced out thinking but they were still talking.

"Hey, are you guys going to the party this Saturday?"
Jacob asked
"Yeah, my dad, wants me to meet the new people he'll be doing business with." Alex, sighed.
"Hey, yeah! My old man wants me to start doing that as well. It's stupid though, not like they'll be doing business with me though." Zach, whined.
Ryan laughed, "Yes, well I'm sure no one would want to do business with you Zach. But they want to see what kind of family they'll be getting involved with."
"Hey! Once they meet me they'll be begging to start business with my dad! But my old man is all about this Wolfe, company right now."

The guys were all laughing at Zach's outburst, but all stopped at the name mentioned, "Yeah, mine too." "Mine, as well." "Same here." "This is weird, my dad to."
Rogan, quickly snapped out of his zone, to look at the guys, "Same here. Do you guys know who Wolfe, is in this school? I did some looking into it last night after that meeting with my dad. I've found pictures but the only one I could find of the whole family was from 9 years ago. The newest ones are Mr. and Mrs. Wolfe, than their two oldest who will be taking over the company, along with the second oldest, son." The guys all looked at him. "Man, you really looked into this didn't you?" Zach, said dumb founded. Rogan, flicked his nose, "Of course this is the only person my dad was talking about merging with. Plus..." he looked to Seth, "Victoria, is the only Wolfe, I could really think of that could fit. Do you know Seth?" Seth, looked a little nervous as all eyes went to him, clearing his throat he looked at Rogan, "I never really bothered to know what her parents did for a living. But I knew they were obviously well off or she wouldn't be going to the same school as me."

All the guys started to think about it, "It could be possible." "But she's not one to flaunt her money or power around." "Yeah that's why, it hard to believe it could be her." "Plus, her being bullied...hard to believe she would put up with it. Without using any of her power or money to make it stop." "She's like Morgan's little lacky, if she is apart of the Wolfe, family than she wouldn't have to do that...it should be the other way around." They were all puzzled about it but she was really the only one that could fit but the way she acted didn't fit. For the rest of the lunch that's all the guys talked about.