ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-15-2012, 09:18 PM

Victoria, yawned as she walked into music room 2, not that she wasn't excited be there but with everything that happened through out the day was making her tired. She ended up getting in trouble again with Mr.LaRoche, because someone passed her a note and said to pass it on just as she was about to LaRoche, snatched it from her, which in the note was insults about LaRoche, "Stay after class again today Miss Wolfe." sighing she looked up at him, "Yes, sir."

Victoria, had a good feeling about who it was but now she was sure because they had to be in her class to get her in trouble and there wasn't a lot to pick from. In gym again her clothes were dirty and one of the girls next to her offered her clean pair of clothes, which Victoria, happily accepted with a thank you and a smile. For whatever most thought Victoria, was mean or stuck up or emo. But she just kept to herself and lot of the girls and boys around this school knew that once they got to know her, so this person was making it a lot easier to find them.

Next class her desk was all marked up with mean words, 'Freak', 'Slut.' 'Nobody want's you here.' 'Go die.' 'Boyfriend stealer!' and a few others that were not mentioning again. So as she sat down with Morgan and the girls in music class, she let another yawn go, "So I heard you were getting bullied all day by some ghost Victoria!?" Melody said with excitement written all over her face, "Yes, would you like to borrow it for the rest of the week." she said sleepily, the rest of the girls laughed at Melody's face, "Ah, no no! I couldn't stand the idea of mice being in my locker at anytime!" she said scared and shivered as if she felt them on her. Placing her bag on the ground Victoria, looked at her, "It's really not that bad, it's not like it really bugs me." June, hugged Victoria, "Aw! Vi, your so cool, it's cute!" she said squeezing the younger girl into her breast. Pulling her face away from June's chest Victoria, caught her breath, "Thanks June." as the girls laughed and talked more, one set of eyes were glaring at Victoria, the whole time.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-16-2012, 09:01 AM

Jacob, was pretty much the only one who knew Victoria, was apart of the Wolfe family that they had been talking about but everyone was still skeptical about it. As they all sat in the music room Jesse, joined them. Rogan, looked over to Victoria, to see her yawning and he happened to look pass her slightly to see a girl glaring at Victoria, 'Hmm, what was that girls name again?' he thought looking back to Victoria,
'She doesn't seem to be with Victoria, right now. But Victoria, doesn't know or just doesn't care.' Before he could think more on that his name was called to do his duet. It was some girl that was a 4th year, she seemed very happy about having him as a partner, she started flirting with him almost the whole time. It was making it hard for him to remember the girl's name that had been glaring. By the time the girl stopped talking, the pair before them had finished their song.

As Roan, sat down and prepared himself for the song, the girl Faith, had let him be lead. He started the song and Faith followed when her part came, through out the song she kept bumping elbows with Rogan, and each time she would blush like she hadn't meant to do it. Luckly it didn't mess up the song, but it was annoying that she did it on purpose. When they finished the song, everyone clapped and the teachers were happy with it, but Mr. Harris, had a few words for Faith, which made her blush in embarrassment, as the other students giggled among themselves at the girl, 'I feel bad for her but she's old enough to understand why she shouldn't do such things.'
Once Rogan, bowed to the teachers he went to take his seat and went back to staring at Victoria.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-16-2012, 09:30 AM

"Faith, you are a much better pianist than that. The fact that you are a 4th year should say something, if your partner is distracting than maybe you should pay more attention to the music." Leon, sighed as he lit a new cigarette in annoyance, as they called the next names up.

Victoria, could feel eyes on her but she could tell that most of them were not Rogan, she didn't bother to know where he was at the time. She looked to her left to see a few head shoot straight ahead again, than a blush spread on their faces at being caught staring. But there was someone she could feel looking at her with annoyance, anger or something, she didn't know but she didn't like the feel, 'They must not be happy with me either because they don't like that I was good yesterday or for me not caring about what they did to me today.' Her thoughts were cut off there as her name was called next by Miss Harper. She got a 3rd year boy, he wasn't as stuck up or big ego like her last one. But he was very much in control about what he wanted to do. So she let him take the lead in the song, but before long again Victoria, fell into the music which made Michael, fall into line with her instead and go to her flow.

She had the full attention of the class room. Everyone clapped when once they finished their song. The teachers praised them both, "You two did a wonderful job, playing that song together. You both have already gotten used to playing duet very well, in a short time." they both stood from their seat and bowed to the teachers and crowd of students, the two looked at each other and gave a small smile, "That was fun, can't wait to do it again, Victoria." Michael, said dully but his smile said other wise, "Same here." she said smiling softly at him, as they went to take their seats.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-16-2012, 10:10 AM

The teachers crossed off the last of the songs that were done today and congratulated everyone on a good job for their second day. The bell rang and all the students all headed out of the class room to head home for the day. Rogan, had yet to figure out the girl's name, 'Well what better way to find something out than to just ask.' He saw Victoria, outside in the hall and started to head for her but students got in the way and some girls were begging for his attention, "Rogan, you were amazing today~!" "Yeah it was beautiful it listen to you again today." "We can't wait to hear you again tomorrow." if he wasn't trying to get to Victoria, he might flirt around with them but all he got out was a, "Thank you, lovely ladies. Excuse me for a moment." by the time he got to where she had been and pushed further through the students she was gone, he couldn't tell where she had gone which made him frown. He headed back to where his friends were, "Where did you go?" Jacob, was the only one he found, "I thought I would just ask her about her family." He said rubbing the back of his head with a sigh, "Hmm, that's actually smart. If she would ever talk to you." He said chuckling lightly. Rogan, pouted and crossed his arms in front of his chest, "I have my ways ya know." Jacob, covered his mouth with the back of his hand as he laughed at his friend, "I'm sure you do, Rogan."

Rogan, stuck his tongue out at Jacob, as they headed for the front gates of the school, "I really do have great ways to make people talk, Jac." "Right, right. I've no doubt about that." he chuckled lightly again, 'He's so blind sometimes.'

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-17-2012, 04:56 AM

Victoria, was happy that she had pleased the teachers again and that her partner was fun to play with. As all the students filed out of class, she heard some girls squeal, looking behind her little hearts seemed to float above their heads, she rolled her eyes but than she saw Rogan, heading right for her. Victoria's eyes widened and her heart sped up in panic at the sight, "Oh, carp!" she hissed and started to walk so fast it looked like she was almost running, once she broke through the last of the students she rushed quickly to, LaRoche's class room, to get started on her punishment.

When she slid the door open she looked behind her and sighed in relief as she saw no one behind her, walking through and sliding the door shut she saw Mr. LaRoche, in his chair looking over papers. Without even looking at her, LaRoche, lifted a folder with a papers inside, "Miss Wolfe, 50 copies of each paper, please." As always it was a statement not a question, "Yes, sir." her shoulders dropped as she walked over and took the folder from his grasp, "Should only take you 30 minutes." He said, it as a warning, that she had no reason to be late and that he knew how long it should take her. So all she could do was nod her head in understanding and head for the office.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-17-2012, 07:36 AM

Rogan, didn't get any of the questions he had answered, if anything he had more questions. So to keep his mind off things Alex, was the one to set up the group date with some 3rd years from another school, near by. As Jacob and himself, walked in to the clue together Alex, waved them over to their table. When they got to the table Rogan, instantly noticed a girl at the table that looked almost exactly like Victoria, he walked over to her and sat down next to her, "Hello, I'm Rogan, it's a pleasure to meet you." He gave her his best smile and took her hand and kissed the back of it lightly. The girl blushed but pulled her hand away shyly, "I'm sure it is your pleasure. I'm Jessica." She smiled at him already her eyes showed the lust she had for him. He smirked at the sight, he knew he shouldn't do this but this girl looked to much like Victoria, that he couldn't help himself.

As the night went on he could see the differences between his kit and Jessica, but with the drinks, the flirting and the fact that Jessica, only looked like an older Victoria, it was getting hard for him to tell or care for how big the differences between them was, 'It's her fault for making me act this way.' Rogan, took another drink of his beer, they were in an 21 and older clue, but with the guys being who they were they could get away with a lot. Everyone was on the dance floor, dancing, tippy and hormones flying all over the place.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-17-2012, 08:52 AM

Victoria, dragged herself up to the front door of her house after she got done with her jobs at school that Mr. LaRoche, had her do. Unlocking the door and walking in, "I'm home." she said softly, not expecting anyone to hear her, 'Okay, I'm not getting another day in school with LaRoche, this gets tiring.' She was determined, she attention was drawn to the sound of the piano playing in the family room. Walking to the room to find out who was playing it, the closer she got Victoria, could tell that there were two players, 'Who's playing? We haven't played the piano in a long time.' She had almost forgot that her siblings were over. She couldn't help the smile at the sound of the fun in the music it made her think back to music class today. When she stepped into the room she was meet with the back of Demetri but the other back was not her brothers Luke, she gasped lightly and smiled brightly knowing it was her brother Devin, she stood in the door way to listen to the them play. When the song ended she clapped for them, which made them both look behind them to see who it was, Devin smiled, "Well can't say it was that good, I'm a bit rusty it's been quite some time since I've played." He rubbed the back of his head laughing. Demetri, laughed as well, "Can't say any different either." Victoria, walked over to them excited to see if she could play with one of them, "You guys were great! I haven't heard you both play in forever!" it had been so long since she'd done a duet with her brothers at well. "Here Vivi, you play with Devin, I'll go let everyone know your home." Demetri, stood as he kissed her on the side of the head and smiled down at her and pushed her over to the piano, and walked out of the room.

Victoria, felt a little shy in front of her brother, she took her seat next to him, "Hey, kid! How have you been?" He placed his hand on her shoulder, Victoria looked up at Devin, to see he hadn't changed much at all, he still looked so much like their mother, "I'm doing good. How have you been?" She played with her figures, "Are you going to make me beg for a hug, Vi?" He said, arms spread open, one eye closed with a frown on his face. Victoria, smiled lovingly at her brother and quickly fell into his arms for a hug and realized how silly she had been acting, "I've missed you so much!" She hugged him tighter and felt him return it happily, "Same here kid." he pulled away and smiled at her, "Now, than lets have some fun and play a song!" He said excited as he started to play the first few notes. Victoria, quickly followed along as they started to laugh and play the piano together being goofy and switching places through the song. This is what she had missed most about being away from her family.

((Lol I do not like this Jessica, girl already! >=I))

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 11-18-2012 at 01:24 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-18-2012, 01:58 AM

Rogan and Jessica, burst through the door of the hotel room Rogan, took them to. They were kissing and hands all over each other, Rogan, kicked the door closed behind him and pushed Jessica up against the wall, as they both pulled clothes off each other. Jessica, pushed Rogan, up against the opposite wall and began to kiss and nip at his neck, "It's been some time since I've been able to meet someone like you." she giggled into his neck and started to kiss down his chest as her hands roamed his bear chest, feeling his muscles flex under her finger tips.

Rogan, let a groan out and looked down at her and felt his heart flutter, "Victoria?" he breathlessly said. Squeezing his eyes shut, he let a breath out and shook his head, 'It's just all the drinking...that's why.' this is why he chose to spend his time with her at the club because he wanted to play with Victoria, now he was seeing her and his body was enjoying this, but he could feel his mind telling him this was wrong but the drinks made everything so fuzzy.

Pulling Jessica, up by her arm he looked at her face and saw her flushed face, she was breathless and her eyes were dilated from the drinks and the lust they both felt but he kept seeing Victoria, than he would see Jessica, panting he didn't think about it anymore and picked her up and carried her over to the bed, "You've never going to want anyone else after this." He dropped her on the bed and covered her with his half naked body, which made her giggle, "We'll see soon enough, Rogan." She smirked and she pulled him in for another kiss, "I look forward to the challenge." he smirked down at her.

((Lol I know it just kills ya! Yes, time skip...and they do sleep together, more reason for you not to like her =P))

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-18-2012, 09:16 AM

((Ah! Haha, I can't believe you did it!!! XD))

After playing the piano a few more times with Devin and than she got to play with Demetri, a few times as well. In over 9 years she got to have a dinner with her whole family and it was memory she would treasure forever. After getting herself all ready for bed, taking a shower, brushing her teeth, taking her contacts out and putting her glasses on, brushing her hair and than getting her pj's on. She was in her room at her desk getting the last of her homework done, since all her having to stay after school was keeping her from it.

Working on her math, she was tapping her pencil on the desk as she thought about the problem, 'I'm so tired, I don't know if I can really get this done tonight. Maybe if I wake up early and do some more at lunch tomorrow I can't get it done on time.' her eye brows pulled together. Victoria's thoughts were interrupted by a knock, turning around in her chair to see Devin, leaning in her doorway with his arms and legs crossed, "Hey, kid. Working on homework, huh?" he asked smirking, as he stood up straight, "Yes, I'm more than happy with any help you could give, oh so smart one." she said teasingly and turning back to her work. Taking the invitation to come in Devin, walked up behind her and leaned on her chair looking over her shoulder at her homework, "Ugh, not my best subject, but I guess I can help."

After helping Victoria, with math in 20 minutes Devin, took a seat on her bed and leaned back on his hands and sighed, "Man, your lucky I still have it kid." Victoria, chuckled at her brother, "I don't know where I would be without you right now?" she said as if distressed. She pulled out her next subject really thinking if she wanted to do this, "You know dad and mom, were telling me you've been coming home late this week, without telling them why." She heard her brother say out of nowhere, looking at him a little shocked, "Really?" she frowned, she had hoped they wouldn't have noticed that much, "Yeah, and now that I've seen them interesting marks on your neck I can guess why." he said chuckling, her eyes widened and her hand quickly went to cover the hickies on her neck, which made Devin laugh, "It's not what you think!" she said quickly, reaching for him almost falling out of her chair, "Whoa, calm down kid. I won't tell them that's what you've been up to after school. Not like the others and myself didn't do that kind of stuff." He winked at her, "No, but really it was-" she cut herself off realizing what she would have said, 'What am I going to tell him that, oh it's not a boyfriend or any boy I like that left these! He forced himself on me and only because I was talking and laughing with some other guys and a friend, so he thought I should remember who I belong to. Yeah, that will go over real well.' she looked at Devin, as he waiting to hear what she had to say, "It was a mistake, the guys a real jerk. So I shouldn't be staying out late without them knowing why anymore." Devin, stood up from her bed and placed his hand on her head, "They worry about you the most because your the baby but because you don't want to bug anyone with your problems so they have to watch you differently and wait for you to come to them. They love and respect you, but don't keep everything bottled up to yourself. Every once in awhile let them help you guide you through this life." he smiled down at her, "I'll start trying to." she looked at him with a blush on her face and a small smile, "Small step at a time kid." he said walking out of her room, "Nigh, get some sleep soon." he waved as he left the room, "Good-nigh, Devin." as she looked intently where he had been thinking about what to do next.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-18-2012, 05:37 PM

((lol I got to get him some what back to the way he really is XD))

~Time Skip 3:40am~

Rogan, slipped on his shirt as he looked over to the bed where Jessica, was sleeping, "Shit." Rogan, sighed as he ran a hand through his hair and than ruffled it, 'Well, it's not like I haven't done this kind of thing before.' Zipping up his pants and buckled his belt, 'I feel weird about this one though.' Grabbing his wallet, cell phone, book bag, and keys. He wrote a note to the girl and left his number, he looked back over to the bed, 'She really doesn't look that much like Victoria, but it doesn't help that she always seems to be on my mind.' A slight blush hit his cheeks and than he placed the pin down, left a few ten's so she could get home okay when she woke up and headed out the door and to the parking lot, to get to his car and head home to sleep off the hangover he was sure to have and than get ready for school.

Last edited by JayRose; 11-18-2012 at 10:27 PM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-19-2012, 01:16 AM

((Haha, Nice thanks now I see what I'm dealing with again XP))

Victoria, yawned, tears forming at the ends of her closed eyes, as she sat at her school desk 30 mintues to early. Her brothers Demetri and Devin, had fought over who would take her to school for about ten minutes, than finally Eve, jumped in and suggested that they both just take her. Which they agreed but they fought the whole way their and she had no clue about what, but she was pretty sure they argued all the way back home as well.

As she sat there she was thinking about going to sleep but instead she went with the better choice and finished the last of her homework. Ten minutes, into her work and she heard the door slid open when she looked up she saw Mr. LaRoche, walk in. After he hanged his coat up and placed his briefcase down, he looked up to see Victoria, looking at him, which made him raise a brow at her in question, "Good morning, Sir." she waved weakly and gave a tired smile, "Good morning, Miss Wolfe." He answered and than started to pull out paper work from his case and started writing on the white board, "I'm surprised to see you so early today. Usually you're pushing it to the second, Miss Wolfe." He said but left it open as a question, as he continued to write on the board, "Well, my parents and siblings, would like me to be home early today, so I though I wouldn't push my luck today, Mr. LaRoche." All she got was an, "Ah." in reply, waiting a moment to see if he was going to say anything else, "Miss Wolfe, I'd like to talk to you after school today. I won't keep you from your family, I promise." she watched him for a moment, making eye contact with him and raised an eye brow at him, "Yes, sir." He nodded to her just as the bell rang and the rest of the students filed into the class room and LaRoche, started the lesson for the day. Victoria was a little confused as to what he wanted to see her for but put that thought aside and focused on the class.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-19-2012, 01:50 AM

((Lol well I don't like this whole teacher thing going on! Haha!))

Rogan, yawned so wide that it looked like his mouth would split open, he closed his car door and set the alarm than hanged his book bag over his shoulder as he walked to the front door of the school. Jacob, Zach, Alex, Seth and Jesse meet up with him just outside the school door, Rogan, yawned again tears coming out of his eyes, Zach smacked him on the laughing, "Hey man! Did you have some fun last night?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows at him, "It's been awhile since you've made a move on anyone in some time!" Rogan, pushed Zach's face out of his own and groaned at how loud he was being, "I can see why I haven't. I feel like I'm going to throw up any moment." he scratched the back of his head annoyed. The guys chuckled as their friend looked like he was ready to fall asleep at any minute and also was ready to beat Zach, to a pulp if he didn't stop talking right into his ear so loud, 'Does he not see how hungover I am!?' he glared at his friend, as they headed to their class rooms.

Jacob, was a little concerned for his friend because he knew why Rogan, had send the night with that girl, even if Rogan, didn't know why he did, 'I'm going to have to talk to him about it later.' he thought smirking following after his friends.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-19-2012, 07:51 AM

((Haha, no no no, it's a good none romantic relationship, that's awesome XD))

Victoria, had planed on eating her lunch box she had made but when she went to look for it, it seemed her ghost problem was still going strong. Instead of using whatever money she had on her and going to get lunch from the 5 star cafeteria they had Victoria, sighed decided against it and headed to the roof to get some sleep and wait for her next class. "I'm sure they'll get board of me soon enough." she sighed again.

Pushing the door open she saw no one, "Lucky!" she smiled, with so many different bulid rooftops it wasn't hard to find one that was empty. Climbing on top of the doorway which was a huge cement block, when she gracefully to the top she laid down and pulled out her phone to set an alarm to go off 5 minutes before her next class. Looking up at the bright sunny cloudy sky she breathed, in the clean fresh air as a breeze went by, whipping her loose hair around. Watching the clouds, move and make shapes it was easy for her to fall asleep in no time.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-20-2012, 07:43 AM

((I don't know =/ I don't like it.))

Jacob, opened the door to the roof and smiled at the sunny day they were having. "Why did you want to come up here, Jac?" Rogan, asked taking a drink of juice from his straw, "It's good to get some clean air once in awhile and get away from everyone." he smirked as he walked towards the chain link fence that wrapped around the roof top. He gripped the fence while his other hand held his lunch, looking at the school grounds he breathed in the fresh air, "I'm surprised you tagged along." He asked sitting down on the ground and started eating his lunch, "Well, with all the noise and the nice hangover that I have I think this is much better." Leaning back against the fence Rogan, sucked on his straw and opened his melon bread taking a bite from it, last thing he wanted was to throw up because he ate to much.

"So, that girl you left with last night. You plan on dating her?" Rogan, looked at his friend questionable, than looked back up at the sky, "I think it was only a one night thing...besides she's older she'll get bored with me." Now it was Jacob's turn to raise an eyebrow at his friend, "Since, when do you think less of yourself?" Rogan, took another drink, "Eh, must be the hangover." he chuckled, eating his bread. "You know, I couldn't help but notice that she looked a lot like Victoria." Rogan's eyes widened and he choked on the bread he was swallowing, "You're joking right?" he cleared his throat, laughing lightly "I mean I can kind of see the resemblance but Victoria, she's so much more than-" Rogan, bite his tongue before he said to much, which made Jacob, lean in closer to hear what he had to say, which he caught something in the corner in his eyes that made him smirk.

Last edited by JayRose; 11-21-2012 at 08:40 PM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-20-2012, 08:22 AM

((We'll see what happens ;D))

Victoria, had been enjoying her little cat nap, the warm sun on her body but the cool breeze of the spring still in the air, she could smell the flowers and blooming trees on the school grounds from up here. As, she was in between passing out and consciousness, she thought she heard the roof door open, but she didn't know if she was just dreaming it or not but than she heard voices. 'Why are people up here?'

"So, that girl you left with last night. You plan on dating her?""I think it was only a one night thing...besides she's older she'll get bored with me."

'Great now their talking, can't they do that inside!' she was annoyed that her sleep was being interrupted. She rolled over onto her stomach as she started to wake up, 'Is this like a love confession going on?' she tried to ignore it but they kept talking.

"Since, when do you think less of yourself?""Eh, must be the hangover." "You know, I couldn't help but notice that she looked a lot like Victoria."

Now that peeked her interest, 'Who's talking about me? Are they talking about me, I know I'm not the only Victoria, in this world but it's to weird for that name to pop up and me being around.' waking out of her foggy mind she opened her eyes only to have to squinch them by the sun shining so bright. Her eyes adjusted to the light and all she saw was white for a moment before she started to make out figures. She could still hear them talking but they were pretty far away and it all sounded like mumbling. Finally being able to see color Victoria, was shocked and annoyed to see Rogan and Jacob, were the ones ruining her rest, but mostly just to see Rogan. She flattened herself as much as possible to the cement, roof entrance, hoping either they would not see her or just that it would swallow her up so she didn't have to stay here any longer, with the risk of having to talk to Rogan, 'No, luck. I have no luck at all.' she sighed

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-21-2012, 09:41 PM

Rogan, took a moment to get his words together as Jacob leaned in, "That..that's not why I choose to hang out and spend the night with her." a slight blush hit his cheeks, "Rogan, you have had such a weird obsession with that girl." he said taking a drink, "You've been bulling her for almost 2 years now. Last night was the first in 6 month that you spent the night or better yet that you showed interest in someone and it turns out that she looks very similar to, Victoria?" Jacob, smirked at him and raised an eyebrow. Which Rogan, didn't know how to reply, scratching his head the light blush still on his cheeks, "I just like playing with her, it's fun to see how much she'll react to a little teasing. Plus, it was just a coincident that Jessica, looked like her a bit." He shoved the las of his bread into his mouth, "You really don't see it, do you?" Jacob's eyes widened a bit, "See what?" Rogan, asked tilting his head to the side confused. Jacob, shook his head, "Never mind, forget it." he said laughing lightly, he couldn't believe the obliviousness of his friend, 'I can't believe how smart he is and yet how oblivious he is to his own feelings.' Jacob, looked over to the door and could see brown hair being blown around by the breeze, he chuckled and finished off the last of his lunch.

The bell rang, to let the students know it was the end of lunch and time for their next class, "Come on, let's go back to life." Jacob, joked and walked over to the door and held it open for Rogan, "Yeah, we should all come up here more." his voice getting muffled as he walked inside, "Sorry for ruining your nap. You should come down in 2 minutes and than we'll be down the stairs." Jacob, smirked up at the top of the door and than headed inside and closed the door behind him.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-22-2012, 09:31 AM

Victoria, was trying really hard to hear what they were talking about but all she could hear was her name a few time, something about 6 months, some other girls names. Her curiosity was getting the better of and she crawled a little closer, without being seen, 'Why can't they talk louder when I'm trying to listen?' she frowned as they finished up their talk, 'Ugh!' she dropped her head on the ground and sighed, 'God, what have I done to have any of this happen to me?' Victoria, felt like her soul was leaving her like a little ghost out of her mouth.

As she saw them heading towards the door she ducked back and let a sigh of relief go as they talked through the door. She was thinking about when to head inside but almost jumped of her skin when she hear Jacob, speak to her. She placed her hand over her heart as she laid on her back, as she felt it beating faster than she thought possible.

When she waited long enough like Jacob, had told her to Victoria, jumped off from where she was and opened the door and walked inside as she fixed her skirt and the rest of her uniform, "Oh please don't let this day get any worst." she took a deep breath and than headed to her class, which was music. Which meant she would be in the same class room as Rogan, she rubbed her forehead, "Yeah...this day can only get worst." pulling on her shirt, as she stood in front of the door to music room 2, she squared her shoulders and cleared her throat, than walked into the room.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-22-2012, 10:52 AM

Jacob, was actually happy that his friend could be interested in someone for longer than a few weeks, but it was just sad that he didn't know it himself that he was interested in someone. Jacob, still stood by his thoughts and knew Victoria, was to good for Rogan, not that that the girl would fall for him anyway, she avoided him like he was an illness on legs. Jacob, was sure that if there was anyway for Victoria, to have left the rooftop without being see by Rogan, she would have been gone in seconds. 'Hopefully someone will be able to draw his attention before he can realize his feelings.' he thought following after his friend.

Rogan, had been thinking about what had happen on the roof and couldn't figure out what Jacob, had meant by any of it, 'Oh well, another time!'
"Hey, Rogan, Jacob! Over here you two!" Zach, waved them over. The two headed over to see that all the guys were sitting with Morgan, and her group. Rogan, instantly scanned for Victoria, but she wasn't there yet, "Here Rogan, sit here!" Melody said happily, "No, Rogan! Sit here, you can get up to the stage faster from here." Heather said smiling brightly at him, "How about I sit right here and have the best view. And a good view of the stage as well." he sat right behind the two and smiled lovingly at them, "I don't want you to think I like one of you more than the other." he said frowning as he grabbed one hand of both Heather and Melody, they both melted, he looked so beautiful when he was sad, which both nodded to him in understanding and gushed over him, their eyes filled with hearts.

"Myers, this seat is open if you'd like to join us?" June, said kindly smiling sweetly at him, "Yeah, come seat with us!" Jeniffer, added. Jacob, raised an eyebrow at the name, but smiled at the two and sat between them, "You can call me, Jacob, it's fine, June." he smiled over to her. She nodded her head and than went back to chatting with everyone around her, which shocked him a bit that she didn't try talking to him more like Jeniffer, was doing right now, 'Hmm, that's different.' After all he was one of the top most sought after guys in this school.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-23-2012, 12:49 AM

Victoria, was headed for Morgan, when she spotted the back of her head. She had gotten so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realize till the last second that Morgan, was not sitting next to one of the girl but was sitting with Jesse, before she could flip around and find a new seat but Luna, saw her and announced her arrival, "Hey, Victoria, you need to quit trying to be late for classes or you'll have more than Mr. LaRoche, keep you after class." she said giggling, the whole group looked at her, "Now Luna, don't tease her about that." Morgan, said hitting her playfully, "How many time have you had to stay, Victoria?" Morgan, smiled jokingly.

Victoria, wanted to glare at Morgan, and a few other things but instead Victoria, kept her cool, emotionless face thinking how she could get out of this, "Two days." She said looking to where she could sit. Morgan, giggled which the other girls did as well, "Oh dear, what would your parents think if they knew you were getting into so much trouble?" she joked which made everyone laugh. If Victoria, was not used to Morgan, most likely she would have gotten embarrassed and been close to tears, "Yes, well Mr. LaRoche, understood it was a misunderstanding. So my parents have no reason to think anything of it." she didn't see the point in telling them anything else. Her eyes flickered for a moment and they meet with amber eyes, and felt herself fill up with anger, her blood was boiling, so she quickly went back to looking at Morgan, 'Ugh, and I almost made it through the whole week without having to see him for longer than a few minutes.'

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 11-23-2012 at 05:39 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-23-2012, 06:36 AM

Rogan, had been flirting and talking to Melody and Heather, he had them blushing and giggling, while they flirted back with him. 'Maybe Jacob, was right! Maybe I was playing around with Victoria, for too long. This is fun playing around with other girls.' he smiled at them as he listened and reply when need be, 'She was fun to play around with from time to time but than I just let her get to centered in my life.' he was a little confused, as to how this whole obsession (if he could even call it that) began. When she was always somewhere in his thoughts, when he wanted to see her everyday when he could or just see how long he could mess around with her so he could spend time around her. He didn't even know when or why he suddenly wanted to physically touch her and kiss her.

"Hey, Victoria, you need to quit trying to be late for classes or you'll have more than Mr. LaRoche, keep you after class."
As he heard that name, all thoughts flew out the window and he didn't care why or when anymore. Rogan, quickly looked to see her standing not to far away, he felt like it had been far to long since he got to see her so close up, 'What is wrong with me?' His heart sped up with excitement at the sight of her.
When Morgan, started to tease Victoria, he felt the need to say something but he watched as she seemed to careless about what Morgan, said. "Hey, you know that's pretty good only two times in a row! Rogan, over here can't seem to stop getting into trouble!" Zach, said smacking Rogan, on the back laughing, which all the guys nodded along with, "Plus to have Mr. LaRoche, agree to it being a misunderstanding!? That's crazy cool!" He said grinning at her, Rogan, was confused as to why Zach, even said any of that, if anything it sounded like he was trying to make her not feel so bad.

"Alright class!" A loud clap could be heard from the stage, which drew everyone's attention, "Take a seat and we can began today's duet class with...." as the teachers called the first students up Zach, had quickly jumped into the next empty seat over and than patted the seat between himself and Rogan, "Hey, Victoria! You can sit right here." He smiled at her. All the guys were sitting behind the girls, beside Jesse, he was sitting right next to Morgan, cuddling with her. So basically Jesse, was in the seat that Victoria, should have been sitting in and that left open a few seats in the guys row.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-23-2012, 07:25 AM

Victoria, was a little surprised to hear Zach, say anything at all and nice at that, she raised an eyebrow at him, "You know Victoria, Mr. LaRoche, isn't one to make mistakes in the first place, you must have done something very nicely to show it was a misunderstanding, for LaRoche, to agree with you." Heather's words were not hard to understand the meaning behind them. Victoria, clenched her hand into a ball, but only looked at her, "Hush hush, Heather! Everyone knows LaRoche, is nothing like that at all. Beside Victoria, is the last person that would come on to a teacher in this group." June, laughed poking Melody, with her elbow, "Whoa, hold on! I would never do something like that!" She argued, blushing brightly, "Now Jen, on the other hand?" Melody said poking her friend in the cheek, "Hmm, he's not quite my type." Jennifer said thoughtful, tapping a finger to her own cheek. She glanced at her friends who were staring at her in disbelief and at which she started to bust up laughing at their faces, she pointed and clenched her stomach as she couldn't help laughing so hard at them, "Ah, I can't believe you guys fell for that!" Melody and June, each grabbed one of her cheeks and pinched them while their cheeks puffed with anger, "Oi, you guff ball!"

Everyone was laughing at the girls but Heather, was the only one with a blush of embarrassment and anger on her face, at the way the girls were defending Victoria, in their own way. The teachers came out and quickly put an end to all the students play, when Zach, quickly told Victoria, to sit next to him, she couldn't help the slightly frown at seeing Rogan, "Oh, how sweet of you Zach! Yes, Victoria, it'll be good for you to spend more time with guys, so no one thinks you are flirting with the teachers." Morgan, said sweetly, as if it was the nicest advice in the world and everyone believed it to, but Victoria, knew that was her way of telling Victoria, not to be a trick and behave or else.

Having no choice but to take the seat Victoria, walked pass Ryan, Alex and Rogan to seat between him and Zach. Placing her bag on the floor in front of her, she looked over to Zach, who was still smiling happily at her, "Thank you." she whispered softly, to him. She leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes to calm the headache that was already forming, having to be around these people, 'I should really see someone about this luck of mine.' she thought sadly.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-23-2012, 08:56 AM

((Haha, Happy Late Thanksgiving! =D I'm still playing some games with my fam and friends but I'll be able to keep posting if you can!))

Rogan, was lovin' Zach, at the moment for getting Victoria, to sit between the two of them. What he was going to do to her, he didn't know, so many things were running through his mind. Now even though she had told him she would avoid him, which she had done great and warned him to leave her alone but he wouldn't do that, if anything it was a challenge she put out there for him.

Once she settled into her seat, she had 'thanked' Zach. Which Zach, had been happy with the reply and went back to flirting with Amy and somewhat listened to what the teachers were saying. Jacob, was sitting on the other side of Zach, and listening as well. 'She's leaving herself open like that.' He watched her from the corner of his eye as he leaned back into his seat, to watch her better, 'She looks annoyed already.' he laughed to himself, propped his chin in the palm of his right hand, which leaned him away from her, spreading and stretching his legs, Rogan, rested his knee against Victoria's exposed knee and let his eyes travel up her smooth, lightly sun-kissed skin to the hem of her skirt that reached her mid thigh. He saw that her body stiffened at his touch, as he yawned lazily, he inched his arm to rest slightly against her arm, 'She's trying so hard not to lose her cool.' He smirked watching her face, flicker for a moment, 'Got her!' he thought happily.

Last edited by JayRose; 11-23-2012 at 09:00 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-23-2012, 09:18 AM

((Happy Late Thanksgiving!!! <3 =D Yeah, I'm still good but everyone else is asleep =( I'm all alone awake in this house =P))

Victoria, was happily getting lost in the music, 'I just need to relax. There is no way he is going to do anything with everyone around like this.' She reassured herself but when she felt some pressure on her knee, her eyes snapped open instantly to see that Rogan, had rested his own knee on hers. Looking straight ahead she bite the inside of her cheek to keep from snapping at him to keep his body parts to himself! 'This JERK!!! He really is brave or better yet stupid enough to try something with so many people around and in front of his friends!' she just about lost it when he touch her arm in the same manner as their knees were at the moment. She could feel herself slowly losing it, with how much she put with this week, this was pushing her to the edge. She frowned and felt herself glaring at the people on the piano, 'Just breath, Victoria.' Glancing at Rogan, she took a deep breath and let it out slowly, 'Just get it over with quickly.' Gripping her skirt so tight that her knuckles turned white, Victoria turned her head just enough to look at him but not to look obvious, she whispered low and soft enough that only he would hear, "Would you remove your body parts from my person." she said holding back all the venom in her words, so that it sounded as though she was just asking about the weather.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-23-2012, 09:27 AM

((Lol she's talking so formal! XD It's funny))

Rogan, pouted at her reaction to his touch, 'And here I thought I could read her so well.' when she looked at him and spoke, his face lit up and a huge smirk spread on his face, "You'll have to ask much nice than that, Victoria." He whispered back just as softly. He was bound to get some kind of reaction out of her with those words and for added measure he rested his hand on her upper thigh, where her hands were, 'She's so cute when she get all riled up.' his smirk staying in place at his thoughts.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-23-2012, 09:38 AM

((You make her talk that way XD))

Victoria, narrowed her eyes at him for a moment before biting her lip and taking her deep breaths so that she didn't out right try and strangle the jerk! Pulling herself back together and decided she wouldn't let him win at his little game, "I don't see why I should be nice about asking you not to touch me." She whispered, still sounding board with the conversation, "After all you should learn to control your own body at the very lest." she said sarcastically, as her hands balled up at the feel of his hands on her leg.