Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 10-30-2008, 09:32 AM

@ serafim : =O! I'm sorry! I missed your previous post. >.>;

Yeah, Twilight is just... okay for me. I'm neutral, I guess. xDD; And ohh, you wanna major in all of those? o_O;; Is that even possible? =O

And heey, no stealing Cessy's scarf! I just got it back for her. xDD;

@ Crepsley : Thank you very much then~ :3 And yeah, Tetris is faster. It's just that I got bored of it. xDD; And thankies again for the luck! I also wish you luck on stocking up on candies~ =P

@ kemii : *runs after you* >=D

Edit: @ Cessy : No worries, no one will steal your scarf as long as I'm around! :3 xDD; <3

wish

Old 10-30-2008, 09:32 AM

:O!

aww it's cecilia. hello!

kemii

Old 10-30-2008, 09:34 AM

Scary scarf eating user. xD I think I"m the only one.

Rylynne

Old 10-30-2008, 09:38 AM

@ wish : Hihi there~ :3 Nice to meet you! =)

@ kemii : Lols, maybe~ xDD;

kemii

Old 10-30-2008, 09:40 AM

Most likely, yeah :drool:

serafim_azriel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-30-2008, 09:42 AM

@Cessy- I'm not going to steal your scarf! Much less eat it! I just want a very long one now... *goes and find her long-abandoned scarf* It's cold here... *shivers*

@Ry- I actually don't think the book itself is really that bad (well except that it's vampire blasphemy), but the rabid fans of it and the people that compare it to much better writers/books, and especially those who say it should be classic literature. It's a decent guilty pleasure book, but not an OMFG TEH BESTEST BOOK EVAH!

And I've no idea if it's possible, but that's what I'm going to be trying for. After all, I was the little girl in the library when I was 10 reading the psychology, philosophy and theology books. I love learning above anything else.

random fact I used to live by the most dangerous volcano in the US. Mt. Rainer. (Dangerous due to the epic scale mudslide an eruption would cause.)

wish

Old 10-30-2008, 09:42 AM

harro rylynna! :]

nice to meet you too!!

Rylynne

Old 10-30-2008, 09:43 AM

o_o! *wipes drool off* Eww. >.>; xDD;

Edit: @ serafim : Well, you do have a point there. =P I agree~ :3

And really? Oohh, I see~ Good luck with that then~ ;] <3

And lol, that's cool trivia. ;]

@ wish : Same here~ ;] <3 What's up? :3

wish

Old 10-30-2008, 09:50 AM

i'm really tired... will be back after i sleep. @___@; might be a bit. byee!

Cecilia
Li'l Cutie
NPC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylynne View Post
@ serafim : =O! I'm sorry! I missed your previous post. >.>;

Yeah, Twilight is just... okay for me. I'm neutral, I guess. xDD; And ohh, you wanna major in all of those? o_O;; Is that even possible? =O

And heey, no stealing Cessy's scarf! I just got it back for her. xDD;

@ Crepsley : Thank you very much then~ :3 And yeah, Tetris is faster. It's just that I got bored of it. xDD; And thankies again for the luck! I also wish you luck on stocking up on candies~ =P

@ kemii : *runs after you* >=D

Edit: @ Cessy : No worries, no one will steal your scarf as long as I'm around! :3 xDD; <3
*hugs*
Thank you Ms. Rylynne!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wish View Post

:O!

aww it's cecilia. hello!
*waves* Hi Ms. Wish!

*rubs eyes*

Cessy is getting tired. I think I'm going to go now. Night everyone!

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Quote:
Maybe... I'll see if I can visit a little later on~ :3 I'm not in a very text-wall mood right now, strangely enough. xDD; And lols, I do the same thing too! It's so much easier when everyone replies to each other in just one post. Makes it look more organized, in my opinion. =P

And yeah, I guess that would be true. Interesting logic though. =P And awws, that's sad. :< At least you still get to hang out during the events though~ :3 Although, strangely I haven't seen any drama here. =O That could just be because I'm only around 2-3 weeks old here, so never mind that. xDD;

And yes, let's be hopeful then~ :3 <3
it's alright~ take your time! 8D after that last one, i'm not too much in the mood either XD;; need to recharge haha. more organized to the poster, yes~ but still scary to many XD;;; people need to use CTRL + F in finding their names XD;;

yah, i still get to hang out :] we still keep in touch in other ways, but still XD not the same feeling if it's not the people you enjoy lulzing around with. well, drama is bound to happen here XD; but yah haha. not so much anymore now since mene's kind of dead on its non-event times, usually. WELCOME, BY THE WAY! 8D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroline View Post
Yay it's Bartuc!:hug:
YOU COME AND GO LIKE A ONE NIGHT STAND LOVER ;___; <333

kemii

Old 10-30-2008, 09:51 AM

:drool:
Bye Wish&Ceci~

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-30-2008, 09:54 AM

good night, wormtail! 8D

hiya, kemii XD i don't know if you saw, but i responded to your textwall in my thread XDDD whenever you feel like it, the links to the posts should be in the 3rd post of the first page XD;;;

kemii

Old 10-30-2008, 09:55 AM

Ello Rocks~
Ooh, I didnt see :O -goes off to look-

Rylynne

Old 10-30-2008, 09:56 AM

@ wish : Awws, okies then. Good night, wish! =D Hope to chat with you real soon~ :3 <3

@ Cessy *huggles back* No problem~

And awws, okay then~ Good night, Cessy! <3 Hope to see you tomorrow! :3

@ shosho : Woah, lols. xDD Yeah, recharging is good. :> And yeah, that's true too. D: But, there's no avoiding it, especially if the thread is just too active in the first place. xDD;

And yeah, I guess it's not the same. :< But, we should look at the positive of it? You're still hanging out, nonetheless. ;] <3 And lols. xDD; Thank you very much for the welcome then. :3 <3

And OMG. Can I just say that I lol'd at the one-night stand lover comment. xDDDD

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 10-30-2008, 09:57 AM

:poke: hey hey Mr. Darcy. <3

Rylynne

Old 10-30-2008, 09:58 AM

Hihi there, melody~ :3 Sorry, Bartuc isn't around, sadly. :<

serafim_azriel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-30-2008, 10:03 AM

I'm about to die from lack of sleep. Night people! <3 *Hugs for everyone*

(Though, really, it's 4am here... lol)

Rylynne

Old 10-30-2008, 10:05 AM

@ serafim : Lols. xDD; Okies then. Good night, serafim! :3 Hope to chat with you soon~ <3 *huggles*

iC[a]ndy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-30-2008, 10:07 AM

Ooh.. I hate using the mobile for internet.
I used it a few times and ran up my bill.. but that's not the point..
I got really annoyed typing in my passwords for everything and it was frustrating to email my friends back. Made me miss my PC internet. xD
..This was waaay before I discovered T9, though.

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-30-2008, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemii View Post
Ello Rocks~
Ooh, I didnt see :O -goes off to look-
if i confused you, i'm sorry! XD;; MYV rocks = my mule haha. i'm currently on both accounts, so got confused which account was responding to whom and such XD;;; <333
Quote:
@ shosho : Woah, lols. xDD Yeah, recharging is good. :> And yeah, that's true too. D: But, there's no avoiding it, especially if the thread is just too active in the first place. xDD;

And yeah, I guess it's not the same. :< But, we should look at the positive of it? You're still hanging out, nonetheless. ;] <3 And lols. xDD; Thank you very much for the welcome then. :3 <3

And OMG. Can I just say that I lol'd at the one-night stand lover comment. xDDDD
i just realize that link wasn't input XD;;; here it is haha. FOR REAL! <3 i think the last event's thread was more active since i didn't have a lot of text walling going on XD;; but that's okay~ i still love the ppl <3 :]

haha.. i avoid certain places in this place because some people here only just give me headaches and kind of piss me off with their comments sometimes XD;; so i pretty much just stick to some friends' threads and my own XD;; i hardly venture out unless i'm in an event forum or something like that. so yah, if after this event you don't see/hear much from me, that's why XD;;

hehe, but she is~ ;___; always dropping by and leaving so suddenly~ especially when i'm not looking. TAT; it's like IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD~ AND YOU KNOW IT! but then it's over before you can even go OH, YES!! D8
Quote:
Originally Posted by serafim_azriel View Post
I'm about to die from lack of sleep. Night people! <3 *Hugs for everyone*

(Though, really, it's 4am here... lol)
GOOD NIGHT! have a nice sleeping time! :]
Quote:
Originally Posted by melody xyelle View Post
:poke: hey hey Mr. Darcy. <3
HI2U!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iC[a]ndy View Post
Ooh.. I hate using the mobile for internet.
I used it a few times and ran up my bill.. but that's not the point..
I got really annoyed typing in my passwords for everything and it was frustrating to email my friends back. Made me miss my PC internet. xD
..This was waaay before I discovered T9, though.
:O i don't like using the mobile for internet, too. you're talking about connecting your cellphone to your PC or being online while on the cellphone? XD; either way, not too much fun. :< thumbtyping is no fun! D8 i feel your pain.

Rylynne

Old 10-30-2008, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shosho View Post
i just realize that link wasn't input XD;;; here it is haha. FOR REAL! <3 i think the last event's thread was more active since i didn't have a lot of text walling going on XD;; but that's okay~ i still love the ppl <3 :]

haha.. i avoid certain places in this place because some people here only just give me headaches and kind of piss me off with their comments sometimes XD;; so i pretty much just stick to some friends' threads and my own XD;; i hardly venture out unless i'm in an event forum or something like that. so yah, if after this event you don't see/hear much from me, that's why XD;;

hehe, but she is~ ;___; always dropping by and leaving so suddenly~ especially when i'm not looking. TAT; it's like IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD~ AND YOU KNOW IT! but then it's over before you can even go OH, YES!! D8
Lols. xDD; Now I see~ I just assumed that you made the wrong link. 8D;; Yeah, at least there are still people to chat with, right? :3

And lols. xDD; I see~ I hope I get to see you around still anyway. ;] I hope I'm not one of those annoying people that piss you off with their comments. >.>;

And OMGLOL. xDDDD Seriously... I literally laughed at that out loud. xDD;

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 10-30-2008, 10:29 AM

haha, nah. i had the format but i was also trying to reply to my own thread in my mule's and then when i came back to the post to you, i totally forgot D; lol. so easily confused. i fail @ multitasking ;<

yah, definitely! XD; even though it can be slow sometimes (compared to some people's threads with like over 2k-3k posts @_@), the responses i get are like.. amg... so nice~ X3 <333

hahah, you're really nice from what i've seen. so i don't see any reason to be annoyed XD i don't get annoyed easily, trust me. but there has been so many drama here in the past that i totally lost respect to many people some even in the 'higher ups lolol that i considered were pretty cool. lots of whiners, really lolol. just a bit of a warning, i can get sarcastic sometimes XD and some people can find that offensive, but usually i mean no harm by it. unless, you know... i hate you XD; in this case, i don't lolol <333

XD i'm happy that you enjoy that humor~ i'm surrounded by awesome people that i can be all /TARD with without offending each other in general XD; caro's one of them haha. some of the comments she says crack me up XDDD though i haven't seen her for awhile either. :< i miss her ;____;

iC[a]ndy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-30-2008, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shosho View Post
:O i don't like using the mobile for internet, too. you're talking about connecting your cellphone to your PC or being online while on the cellphone? XD; either way, not too much fun. :< thumbtyping is no fun! D8 i feel your pain.
You can connect the phone to the PC? O:
I never knew that.
I meant being online on the cellphone. xD
For some reason, I don't mind texting, but for periods on the internet, everything just seems longer. ;-;

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 10-30-2008, 10:40 AM

*falls into the thread*
owe....