Massage
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2009, 07:18 PM

I tend to feel that way with forums too.
It helps if you know someone at the thread. (^^)

RoxasSinClaire

Old 04-12-2009, 07:23 PM

@ Cari Lou
Same. I could understand having to work for your gold but... to ME! (to me and just me; it's just an opinion)... this is a bit...over the top. Like... I think it's gotten too strict.

The fact that I got chewed out by a mod because I signed my signature, to be polite mind you, says that... something is off. I just think this site has great principles but... it gotten taken a bit too far.

Again, that is simply an opinion of mine and I mean no harm or offense to anyone.

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Nemui

Old 04-12-2009, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxasSinClaire View Post
@ Eileanora

Hello ^_^, welcome. How are you doing?

@ Nemui

O_O! That's an awesome name! I don't think I've ever heard it. Did you come up with it? 0=
That's true. I remember (or at least I think I do) when they didn't even give us that at all. (o-o;; right?...or am I making things up? XD)

yup it my name and her father name combined. his is Giovanni and mine is Alyssa
so its AL from name and the ANNI from his name!
andyup that is a new feature they added so no your not making things up lol.

RoxasSinClaire

Old 04-12-2009, 07:27 PM

@ Nemui
Creative! =D! I love people like you; I don't like flat and already used names. To me, they seem a bit impersonal... no offense! I just like names that really took time to come up with or at least to choose.

I want to name my kid...I'm not sure, if I get a son I want to name him Lau-Hoi Tsang.

Eileanora
'heaven is the feeling i get in ...
Send a message via AIM to Eileanora

Old 04-12-2009, 07:27 PM

all the rules help keep things organized, so you know, it doesn't turn into that other avatar site we all know XD

RoxasSinClaire

Old 04-12-2009, 07:29 PM

Yes but still. Perhaps not give gold per word...maybe..idk.. I just, not even trying to!, always end up breaking the rules it seems. Like, I'll think I've read the rules carefully but turns out I haven't.

Edit:
oh no! Did I kill the thread?

Last edited by RoxasSinClaire; 04-12-2009 at 07:33 PM..

Eileanora

Old 04-12-2009, 07:33 PM

it's alright, people make mistakes. i guess be more careful? xD for gold i usually just rely on the games mostly. 500g per day is not bad :]

RoxasSinClaire

Old 04-12-2009, 07:35 PM

O_O oh that's right! I forgot about the games. xD! Thank you for reminding me!

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-12-2009, 07:37 PM

RoxasSinClaire:
aww thanks.. ya we wanted to be original with her name.
and thats what we can up with.plus her dad was like it has to be The right name. so he was very picky but neither of us wanted a flat out boring name that has been used over and over again. we wanted her to be special.

for awhile it was almost Gwenivere but her dad thought it sounded to old lol like old as in never used anymore

RoxasSinClaire

Old 04-12-2009, 07:39 PM

@ Nemui
You know, I sort of agree and disagree there. I think it is a bit old but that also makes it unique; plus it's a beautiful name. Though, I've never met your daughter, I'm sure her name suits her! She is a little bit of both of you physically and in name too ^_^! I think that's so.. not romantic but...sweet! there we go, sweet =D!

Eileanora

Old 04-12-2009, 07:39 PM

no problem, i know a lot of people use them for there gold earnings :]

RoxasSinClaire

Old 04-12-2009, 07:42 PM

What's your favorite game?
I like the chopper challenge...if that's what it's called.

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-12-2009, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxasSinClaire View Post
@ Nemui
You know, I sort of agree and disagree there. I think it is a bit old but that also makes it unique; plus it's a beautiful name. Though, I've never met your daughter, I'm sure her name suits her! She is a little bit of both of you physically and in name too ^_^! I think that's so.. not romantic but...sweet! there we go, sweet =D!

ya i think it helped bring the two families together too.
she has a piece of me and her father in her first name.
her grandmothers name for her middle name, my side of the family. and her fathers last name.
so she is a bit of both families equally.
that was what i was going for because he wanted her to have his middle name which is his mothers maiden name and i then on top of that have his last name. and i was like thats not fair. so he was like give her your last name as her middle. i dont like my last name so i went with my grandmothers name Priscilla.

i just wanted to make sure both families where included.

Eileanora

Old 04-12-2009, 07:45 PM

i like playing both tetris and the chopper challenge. though lately i find myself playing chopper challenge a lot more, just because it's a faster way to earn gold XD

RoxasSinClaire

Old 04-12-2009, 07:45 PM

@ Nemui
xD! I totally think you must be an awesome parents! Blessings on you and your family with raising your child ^^!

o: Anybody here speak any other languages?

edit;
@Eileanora
It is the easiest game for me to play. I'm not very adept at the other games.

Last edited by RoxasSinClaire; 04-12-2009 at 07:49 PM..

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-12-2009, 07:48 PM

RoxasSinClaire: awww thats so sweet.. the only other person to tell me that we are doing a good job with rasing our child has been my grandmother.
so that comment means a lot to me.Thank you so very much.

im very slowly learning Cebuano although some are the same as Tagalog.

HyunJae
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to HyunJae Send a message via MSN to HyunJae

Old 04-12-2009, 07:49 PM

Another event on Menewsha...Yay!

I can't wait to see what the event item rares are this time.

: D

RoxasSinClaire

Old 04-12-2009, 07:52 PM

@ Nemui
You're welcome, no need to thank me though. I mean what I say; I think if a parent/ parents take tons of time and thought into just a name! I can only imagine how you actually take care of your little girl. ^^

@HyunJae
O_O! You too have an awesome avi!
Welcome. And me too XD! I'm excited but I doubt I will be able to uhm...o: oh yeah! uhm.. find the clues x3

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-12-2009, 07:54 PM

Roxas.. no i think you deserve to be thanked. well it was great talking with you.. but i have to go now. we have to take the little over to see her grandparent. maybe i'll catch you around later.

RoxasSinClaire

Old 04-12-2009, 07:57 PM

@ Nemui
Thank you for the conversation as well! ^_^ Take care, have a great Easter<3. Mhm! Hope to see you again. As the Swedish speakers would say; trevligt att träffas<3

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-12-2009, 10:16 PM

Me! I just found out like five minutes ago. Lol! I will come back to collect later, need to shower >3>