IHateTests
*^_^*

Old 04-17-2009, 09:05 PM

PanI know i may have to go and sleep soon and well.

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 04-17-2009, 09:06 PM

Your talent of telling the story is great whitey! You got me interested in it already! I want to read up now :)

tests: I actually have a whole day out tomorrow with my boyfriend so I can't look like a zombie XD

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 04-17-2009, 09:09 PM

Thank you Pancake. XD

Tried to make it as neat and nice, not to mention brief for you guys.

X_x;; It would be so much hassle on your parts to go through the threads on the Memorable Threads subforum.

That would be like...

A lot of events to sift through. o.o

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2009, 09:10 PM

whitey: No really, it would be cool for you to have a thread about Mene NPC gossip! XD

DistortedBrwain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2009, 09:11 PM

XD I have to sleep soon too cuz I have to work tomorrow ><

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2009, 09:13 PM

Dis: On a saturday? :( That's not nice...

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 04-17-2009, 09:13 PM

xDDD;;

Sounds like a fun idea but...

I'd be too shy to do that though.

Come to think of it, weren't we supposed to have some kind of Menewshan based online publication? Kind of like a e-magazine.

There was supposed to be a gossip section of sorts.

Maybe I should apply... If it's still active that is.

And Dissie, please do rest. xD You need your energy for work too!

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-17-2009, 09:14 PM

Hows it going distorted, pancake & whitebeast?

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2009, 09:15 PM

Whitey: You'd do really well for it and maybe you can suggest that to the staff! It sounds like a great idea! Like having that on the homepage and all. You would have lots of interested readers :)

thoth: Hey there! Everything's great now :) how's the event for you?

DistortedBrwain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2009, 09:19 PM

Pan, yeah comes with the job XD sick peeps need to be taken care of on saturdays too. XD

Awe thanks whitebeast, but I can stay for a bit longer cuz I have a late shift so I dont have to get up early. XD

Hi Thoth, how nice of you to drop by. It is going great. What about you? ^^

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2009, 09:21 PM

What is your job, Dis? I seem to have forgotten >.<"

DistortedBrwain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2009, 09:26 PM

I am a nurse. XD

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2009, 09:27 PM

Oh! I don't remember you mentioning that then ^^" But yeah, Saturday usually isn't an off day for jobs in that line ^^"

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-17-2009, 09:31 PM

Thats cool... I want to be a nurse or a surgeon. XD
Is your job tough, distorted?

DistortedBrwain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2009, 09:44 PM

XD well it is pretty tough yeah, but I love it eventhough I have to deal with a lot of things and sometimes have to do things I dont really like, like give people injections. I still hate that. XD But I love my job any other way XDD

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2009, 09:45 PM

Giving people injections... Ouch! thinking about how people must look at you is kind of funny actually ^^"

DistortedBrwain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2009, 09:47 PM

lol well most of them dont even look cuz they are far far away with their minds XD

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2009, 09:48 PM

I kind of imagined death stares and stuff but yeah, I usually do not look and think of something else so I don't feel the pain...

DistortedBrwain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2009, 09:52 PM

yah same here, but I myself am not afraid of needles otherwise I would have gotten my lip pierced and my leg tattoed. XD But I just hate to hurt others. ><

My patients are all demented so thats why most of them are far away in their minds XD which does make it harder in a way cuz you cant really prepare them for the needle, I cant say what I am gonna do and say here it comes, well I could say it and I do out of respect but some of them dont understand and sometimes they can suddenly move cuz they feel the sting so I always need someone to help me hold down the arm or leg I need to inject into. Really no fun but what needs to be done needs to be done, and the injections are helping them so they are for the best. XD dont have to give injections a lot though thank god, most of the time only when people are on their deathbed and are in pain so I have to give them shots of morfine, or when they are really sick shots of antibiotics, or the flu shot too. XD

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2009, 09:55 PM

oh my! Your job sounds very very tough indeed because you are dealing with people who are different so to speak. You are a very admirable person for that! ^^

But i kind of hate needles myself too just that I am not really a fan of tattoos and piercings. I'm a very clean cut kind of person. But I am afraid of thinking about getting a piercing still.

DistortedBrwain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2009, 09:57 PM

well thats fine if you dont like tattoos or piercings XD I like them but to a certain extend. I dont like how people look that got tattoos and/or piercing all over. XD

And thanks. ^^ it is always nice when people tell me they admire my job. Usually they just put up an ugly face and say: ewww i couldnt do that. ><

lol cuz ya know I also have to clean up crap like well ya know...lol and wash them down below and all that stuff. It is so common to me. but yeah. XD

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2009, 10:00 PM

I honestly couldn't do what you do and not its because of the 'Eww' factor. I'm not a kind who is very patient or can take stress that well so that is why I admire you even more!

I think that piercings can look cool on a person if the image suits them ^^ and tattoos too! And I myself am definitely not that kind of girl since I'm the kind of 'plain jane' person ^^"

DistortedBrwain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2009, 10:07 PM

XD I am happy you dont go ewww. ^^ I am actually not all that patient too but with my patients I miraculously can, i remember people were like O_o when I told them I wanted to become a nurse, they were like: but you have no patience at all! lol
and I do get too stressed at times too, cuz some of the relatives of patients can complain about the stupidest things and make your job a living hell, so sometimes I get migrain attacks from all of the stress.

yeah youre right about the tattoos and piercings. Some people look good with them and some dont. XD But I dont think youre a plain jane. ^^

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-17-2009, 10:12 PM

I guess it would be as surprising as if I told my parents I want to be a teacher or something because they know I might kill the children there for annoying me XD But even outside of your job, we get stressed so not all stress is job-related but it definitely can make your life a living hell sometimes >.<"

I'm very into the lolita thing so I like the innocent girl look ^^ And I am kind of the girl next door people tell me. Its nothing outstanding or nothing horrible either so I guess it can be good? ^^"

DistortedBrwain
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2009, 10:16 PM

yeah not all stress is from work, also money trouble and all and it all adds up to one another.
haha I would kill the kids too they annoy me. But I really wouldnt, my problem with kids is that they annoy me but I cant be strict with them. >< I found that out when I did a workmanship at a school for my studies.

yes it is good. It is always good being the way you are. everyone is original in their own way. ^^ I love cute lolita look too. ^^ Do you also wear lolita dresses? They be awesome. XD