Heysuesita
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 08:38 PM

Spaced: British Comedy TV at it's best!

Summery:
"Tim Bisley and Daisy Steiner are two London twenty-somethings who meet by chance in a cafe while both are flat-hunting. Despite barely knowing each other, they conspire to pose as a young "professional" couple in order to meet the requisites of an advertisement for a relatively cheap flat in the distinctive building at 23 Meteor Street, which is owned by and also houses the landlady, Marsha Klein. Also living in the building is Brian Topp, an eccentric conceptual artist. Frequent visitors are Tim's best friend, Mike Watt and Daisy's best friend, Twist Morgan. The series largely concerns the colourful and surreal adventures of Tim and Daisy as they navigate through life, decide on what they want to do with their lives, come to terms with affairs of the heart, and try to figure out new ways of killing time in largely unproductive ways. Tim and Daisy repeatedly stress that they aren't a couple to everyone but Marsha, but despite (or because of) this, romantic tension develops between them, particularly during the second series." - as found on Spaced Wiki page.

Cast List:

Tim Bisley - Simon Pegg
Daisy Steiner - Jessica Stevenson
Marsha Klein - Played by Julia Deakin
Brian Topp - Played by Mark Heap
Mike Watt - Played by Nick Frost
Twist Morgan - Played by Katy Carmichael
Colin - Played by Ada the Dog

Links:
Watch Spaced on AllOfTv.net!

Read more on Spaced on Wikipedia!

manic monochrome
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to manic monochrome Send a message via MSN to manic monochrome Send a message via Yahoo to manic monochrome

Old 10-15-2007, 03:22 AM

awe simon pegg<3
i've been trying to find spaced on dvd,
but i can't find it anywhere around here. D':

Heysuesita
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 11:51 PM

Do you live in the US like me? I'm pretty sure that they don't have it on DVD anywhere but in the UK, and because of that you need a multi-region player.

It's sad really, the show has really got such a global following, and it would be a good move to release it worldwide.

ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensi...

Old 10-17-2007, 01:33 AM

• My ex has all the series on DVD, he introduced me to the show. It's the best. Nothing more to say about it. :D

But I will add anyway that I love Tyres. Especially the part where he starts dancing to the beeping street lights. :D

Heysuesita
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-17-2007, 10:24 AM

Yeah, that was great!

I think it's funny how people either hate Tyres with a passion or love him to death. I'm in the middle, so I void the prior statement.

ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensi...

Old 10-17-2007, 06:09 PM

• People hate Tyres? Why? I mean, he has ADD. What is there to hate? :D

Heysuesita
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-18-2007, 12:37 AM

I'm not sure why. I just remember that when I still have a gaia account and I posted this thread there was a discussion about him for a page or so.