Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 01:10 AM

This is a story of a Groom, and Bride, and a Best Man. A story of which the Bride falls for the Best Man, after a few weeks of getting to know each other. Problem is, the Groom and the Best Man are best friends, and the Best man doesn't want to ruin that. What will be the outcome? Find out, in... She loves him, she loves him not. She loved him, but another one, she's got.

Name:
Appearance:
Other:

---------- Post added 05-20-2013 at 10:21 PM ----------

Name: Sebastian Nightingale

Role: Best Man

Appearance:
(Haji from Blood+)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Name: Andrew Smith

Role: Groom

Appearance:
(Not sure where he's from, if he's from anywhere)

Last edited by Skulduggery; 07-03-2014 at 04:53 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-22-2013, 12:32 AM

Name: Cora Tierney
Role: Bride
Appearance:

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-22-2013, 01:21 AM

Andrew sat down, waiting for his friend's plane to land. He was coming over, from Scotland. And just in time for the bachelor party. Andrew grinned at the thought of the party he knew his other guy friends were planning. He then spotted Sebastian heading out, and Andrew raised his sign. Sebastian noticed immediately, and smiled while speed-walking over.
Once he reached Drew, Sebastian looked him up and down jokingly. "What? No special suit? No flowers? I thought I was being welcomed." He said while grinned, and Drew put the sign down, to greet his friend properly- a Nugie. He gripped Sebastian's head, despite his complaints, and proceeded to do as he'd planned.
"I can't wait for you to meet her, Seb. She's hot." Drew commented, before looking over a female that was passing by. "That girl, is only almost as hot."
He said, letting go of Sebastian. Seb didn't really like how Drew was talking, or acting, but he'd always been like this. They continued their meeting for the first time in two years, while walking out to Drew's car to go to his place.

Last edited by Skulduggery; 05-22-2013 at 01:27 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-22-2013, 01:30 AM

Cora stood in front of the mirror staring at her dress. "I can't believe this is really going to happen." she smiled at herself "I know who would have though Andrew would have asked you to marry him." her best friend Anna said with a scoff. "I was just as surprised." Cora said with a chuckle her boyfriend really didn't seem the type to marry but she was to happy to care. Her mom finished fixing the dress "There all set for the wedding." her mom smiled "Oh mo don't start crying save it for the actual day." Cora hugged her mom. "We need to have a party." Anna said "Just us girls you're last time out as a free girl." Cora carefully lifted the dress off of her "That sounds like fun maybe tomorrow." Anna nodded "That's sounds good to me."

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-24-2013, 02:28 AM

Andrew had talked the entire time, of how sexy the woman was, and all Sebastian could do was role his eyes. Like said before, Andrew had always been like this. Sebastian wondered who this girl was, and how she could even go through with this, but figured she really loved the guy. As impossible as it may seem at some points.
Drew looked over at his friend, who was leaning his head on the window, trying to sleep. Or, at least, looking like it. That had been the escape from Andrew, whenever he got like this, for years. The black-haired man went silent, allowing his 'tired' friend to sleep. It seemed Sebastian was always tired, and Andrew figured that he was sick, or something.
Sebastian's thoughts travelled onto the girl, again, her name was Cora, from what he read off the invite. It was a pretty name. Certainly not something fitting in the same category as Andrew.
Once Andrew had thought that Sebby'd gone to sleep, he continued talking in a low voice.
Once Sebastian felt the car stop, he faked waking up, and looked at the building. It was a normal building, average. Andrew and him got out, and headed for going inside.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-24-2013, 04:42 PM

Anna headed out "I'll see you tomorrow Cora." she turned and left running into Andrew on her way out. Cora and Andrew lived in the same building making it easy on there relastionship. "CORA ANDREWS HERE AND HE HAS A HOT GUY WITH HIM!" She shouted back up the hall. Cora come out hearing her yelling "Whats going on?" she spotted Andrew and walked to him "Welcome back. Is this you're friend?"

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-24-2013, 09:25 PM

Sebastian had chuckled, and blushed at the comment the female shouted. 'Hot Guy' was not usually something he was identified with. Andrews looked over at Sebastian, and gave him a strange look.
Then, the soon to be bride got their attention, and Andrew smiled at her. "The one and only." He said, before kissing her on the lips, and then looking over at Anna. "Hello again, Ann." He said, whilst trying not to be obvious, he checked her out.
Sebastian mentally face-palmed at this motion, for without even seeing his face, Seb knew what Andrew was doing. Right in front of his fiancée.
Seb looked to Cora, trying to have her not see the fool Andrew was. Sebastian may be annoyed almost every time he sees Andrew, but they were still best friends, and he wanted Andrew to be able to get married if he wanted to get married. Besides, maybe it'll help him calm down, and stop going on and on about how 'that girl's almost as hot as that one.'
"You must be Cora. Pretty face to match a pretty name. It makes me wonder how a guy like him could catch a girl like you." He smiled charmingly, trying to be on his best behavior.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-25-2013, 12:28 AM

Cora laughed "Yeah it a mystery...well more like he slammed into me coming out a the building and made my spill my milk and I went all screamy on his butt." she sighed "The rest as they say is history."

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-25-2013, 01:53 AM

Andrew shot Sebastian a look, for what he'd said, but Sebastian shrugged it off, and returned to talking with Cora.
"Ah," He pretended to have a dreamy expression. "Isn't that the dream meeting? Spilt milk, and screams." He said with a chuckle.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-28-2013, 07:59 PM

"Yeah we didn't have the best of beginning but we love each other know and I'm glad we meet." Cora squeezed andrews hand

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 08-25-2013, 08:52 PM

Andrew looked over at her quickly, and shot her a smile, squeezing her hand back. Then got an idea, "Babe, is Ann seeing anyone? I'd hate for Sebby to get lonely while we're off having the time of our lives."
Sebastian shot Andrew an Annoyed fake smile. He didn't care about people, and he actually had a potential girl back in Scotland. Not that anyone knew. They weren't actually together yet, they'd just been talking about it. If he still wanted to be with her when he got back, then they would be.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-04-2013, 12:46 AM

"Anna's not interested in anyone that could enjoy you're company." Anna said glaring at Andrew she knew what he could get like and only stomached him because Cora loved him for some unknown reason.

Last edited by finx15; 07-03-2014 at 02:54 PM..

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 11-27-2013, 01:51 AM

"Not so much Enjoy it; But, Tolerate it because we were best friends as little kids. Sentimental reasons, mostly. Plus I always liked winning against him in every game we ever played together." Sebastian said in a Joking tone, so as not to let Andrew know he was annoyed, or at least, not to let him know that Sebastian couldn't take much more then five minutes without being annoyed with him. "But, I've no interest in.. Company, during my trip here. I'm more so looking to settle down, and I don't know how likely it is that I'll find a girl to settle down with in the short amount of time I'll be spending here."
"Oh, Sebastian, but that's no fun!" Andrew said, before quickly realizing his mistake. "Err.." He muttered, and turned to Cora, "No offense, Babe. I mean, it did.. take me a while, to, you know, 'Settle Down' with you. Not that I don't like it! I'm just very surprised in myself. Never really expected to turn into the kind of man I am today." He said with a bright smile, Proud of himself for 'changing his ways.'

(I just wrote this, not knowing if you wanted to continue. If you don't, go ahead and ignore it.)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-23-2014, 12:40 AM

(( I do but your never on.))
Cora looked at Anna " Hand me the punishment." Anna grinned " Yes my lady." she went into Cora's apartment handing her a bat. " It's not fun to settle down huh? Try to save yourself but it didn't work." Cora snapped. " Well you better change your tone real quick mister or there will be no settling down with me. Understand? or do you need another talk with brother bat?

Last edited by finx15; 07-03-2014 at 02:54 PM..

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 07-03-2014, 08:00 AM

Andrew's look of fear said everything to Sebastian, and he felt like he should stay out of it. Andrew quickly shook his head, "No, you don't need to do that!" He said, "I love you, honey~" He confirmed to her. "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me." He told her, spreading his arms out for a hug.
Sebastian watched over this scene, before turning to Athena, and grinning, not really caring to watch his friend potentially get beat with a bat. "So, do you by chance know where I'm going to be staying?"

(I'm very sorry about that. I've, as you might have heard, had a terrible half a year. But hopefully I'm back, and it doesn't all start again.)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-03-2014, 02:57 PM

" That's better." Cora chuckled and hugged him gentle 'You really are stupid sometime you know that."

Anna snorted "Hell if I know when those to start talking I leave or when they start making up because it generally means making out and though it hasn't gone to a bed yet I feel like it should." she made a face.

((It's ok life happens.))

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 07-03-2014, 07:30 PM

Andrew smiled, and hugged her back. He kissed the top of her head, "So, no Brother Bat?" He asked in a slightly joking tone. Though he was also quite serious. He did not want to experience that again. And definitely not with his friend standing over there. He kissed her cheek, being his sweetest self.

Sebastian nodded with a forced smile, "It's Andrew, I'm not surprised to hear that." He sighed, "Do you want to go out somewhere, just in case it does?" He asked, planning on going out anyway. He just felt like doing the gentlemanly thing and inviting her to join him.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-04-2014, 03:40 AM

"Sure might as well make sure you don't get lost." Anna chuckled "let's go."she headed off.

"No brother bat unless you misbehave." Cora blushed softly "though you will have to beg for forgiveness."

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 07-05-2014, 09:34 PM

Andrew raised an eyebrow playfully, "Oh? And uh.. When exactly would you like me to do that, missy?"

Sebastian grinned, before looking at the two and making a face. More then he ever needed to see, right there. He headed out after Anna, not really knowing the town anyway. "So, where would you like to go?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-06-2014, 02:13 AM

"Oh lets just wonder for a while inspiration will hit me." Anna chuckled "Stick close though the city can be crowded.

Cora grinned "Right know. On your knees." She grinned and stood like a queen might her eyes twinkling.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 07-06-2014, 02:55 AM

Sebastian nodded, "I saw that on the way over. How do you guys stand it?" He asked, having come from a more country area, he wasn't used to the people everywhere. He made sure to stay by her, and not let her get out of his sight.

Andrew's eyes sparked as well, as he smiled. "Of course, your highness." He said, and did as she told him. Getting on his knees, he looked up at her. "Please, oh please, won't you forgive me?" He asked, in a playful tone before he lightly kissed her stomach.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-06-2014, 04:14 AM

"Oh you get use to it when you live here your whole life." Anna chuckled "it was a change for Cora but she's learned to ignore it and stick to me like glue."

Cora blushed softly "You are forgiven you may stand." she placed a hand on his hand running her fingers threw his hair.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 07-06-2014, 04:36 AM

Andrew chuckled, "Yes, my queen." He said, standing up again. The feeling of her fingers through his hair made him close his eyes, but he finally took notice of the silence in the room. "Hey, sweetie?.. When did they leave?" He quietly asked.

Sebastian smirked, "She's a smart one then. I just don't get how Andrew got her." He shook his head, "You see passed his make up, right?" He asked, looking at Anna. As always, Sebastian always looked on Andrew with some sort of affection. But as they hopefully saw, Andrew wasn't the kind of guy to settle down with a girl like Anna.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-06-2014, 04:46 AM

"I do but Cora's in love so I watch out for him for her...though she sees more then he thinks." Anna snickered.

Cora blinked "no idea." She laughed "oh well more us time."