Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-23-2013, 01:38 AM

Name: Shin
Role: main dancer, vocals
Appearance: average height, a little on the thin side, but still strong. His face is a little less cute than the picture.
~hair- blonde and short. styled messy and sometimes spiked.
~other- piercing in one ear
~picture- http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps74d6256d.jpg
Personality- wannabe bad boy. Slightly short tempered, occasionally shy, and even more annoyed because of it. Wants to have a cool, silent-type image.

Naruto forever:

Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 03-23-2013, 06:56 PM

Name: Hyo
Role: Main Rapper, Lead Vocals
Appearance: Like This(but a younger, cuter face...I can't draw those. xD )
Hyo has messy hair like this, but the bangs are like this, and the length is like this. He constantly dyes his hair, so it's always a different colour. Right now it's a metallic blue. He's got kind of large, dark brown eyes and tanned skin (like, you know, koreans). He's got a rather skinny build. He's got this tattoo on his back
(i'll have a pic sooner or later)
Personality: Hyo is a bit childish...in a way. He's just really playful, and likes to have fun a lot. Often times, he likes annoying people on purpose, just to see what their reactions are gonna be.
He's also a bit of a drama queen...
((I don't really know how else to describe him...sorry -_-" ))
Other(if needed): when he's confused, he tilts his head slightly...like a puppy.
He has good puppy dog eyes. xD

Last edited by Naruto forever; 04-11-2013 at 01:06 AM.. Reason: Added a drawing ^^

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-23-2013, 08:06 PM

The five trainees were in the practice room as the often were as they neared their debut. There was no set date for that yet, but Shin was certainly getting itchy for it to happen. He felt ready even if his singing still wasn't great. He was better at it than when he auditioned though. Those were his thoughts as they finished running through their dance, leaving him out of breath but pleased.

The dance coach called a break and Shin collapsed to the floor by his water bottle and took a big gulp. He leaned back against the wall and avoided looking in the mirrors. They were great for dancing, but not so much when his hair was a mess and he was sweaty and sitting still. Instead he stared up at the ceiling.

"Is it just me or is water starting to taste really good?" he said to no one in particular.

Naruto forever

Old 03-23-2013, 09:21 PM

Hyo found himself, and the rest of the trainees in the group he was in, in the practise room more and more often as the days got closer to their debut. While they weren't quite sure when it was going to be, exactly, they did know that it would in in a few months, and Hyo was practically jumping up and down from excitement. Though, of course, it was hard not to be excited. The five of them had worked so hard for this, and they were finally getting there!

Then, as soon as the dance coach called a break, Hyo just fell onto the ground, not even bothering to move. He was thirsty, yes, but his exhaustion from dancing was the first thing on his mind, not water. Hyo had never been a good dancer, and even after such a long time practising at the practise room, at home, everywhere, the small boy still couldn't get the hang of it. He tried everything he could to try and get better, but it was to no avail, he still sucked. Even during the practise today, Hyo found himself constantly falling, messing up, loosing his place, and even forgetting the whole choreography! In short, he was a disaster when it came to dancing. So much so the he just couldn't see himself getting any better.

Quite frankly, the blue haired boy would have rather just sticking to rapping and singing, and completely forgetting about dancing. Those were the things he was good at, and he had never done anything else. Just singing and rapping. Period. And now he had to learn how to dance....in time for their debut on top of it all!

"Ugh!! I can't do this!!!" he wailed out, rolling around the floor with his hands covering his eyes.

He continued rolling around the floor, whining, with no intention to stop really, until he heard one of his band members, Shin, speak. Instantly, Hyo stopped rolling, and sat up as fast as a bullet, as if he had never just had that..tantrum in the first place.

He looked at Shin, paused for a moment, then spoke in a "matter-of-fact" way, "Actually, water doesn't have a taste whatsoever. It's the minerals in the water that has a taste."

He blinked a few times, then smiled goofily. Out of all the members in the group, Hyo liked poking fun at Shin the best, even if he wasn't the guy's biggest fan.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-24-2013, 01:46 AM

Shin would have had a fine time staring at the ceiling--he wondered if anyone else knew how many tiles were up there--but the group's goofy member was busy making himself obvious. Slowly, Shin turned a critical to Hyo. The fuss stopped the second the younger guy heard what Shin said though. Shin was in the middle of a drink and found his eyes narrowing at Hyo over the edge of his water bottle.

It wasn't that he disliked the guy...not really. It was more of the fact that Hyo seemed to spend most his time trying to be annoying. And really, did he have to act so cute all the time? It wasn't natural. Some people might have called Shin cute once, but he was never fond of the idea of guys being cute, so no one every tried to anymore.

"The minerals or whatever are in my water, so they're a part of it. The water tastes good," he reiterated with no expression on his face for a few seconds before he put a small grin on his face and shook his head. He was to tired to spend his break talking.

Naruto forever

Old 03-24-2013, 02:48 AM

Hyo pouted slightly at Shin's response. It wasn't what he had been hoping for. With an annoyed "Hmmph!", Hyo went crashing back onto the ground, laying on his back, his metallic blue hair went in every direction as he did so.

"It's still different," he hummed in an almost teasingly way. His voice trailed off, as if he was about to say something more-- which he wanted to, but he just couldn't think of anything else.

Hyo lay on his back, deep in thought, trying to think of what else to say that could get a fun reaction from the older man, and just as he had something-- something truley magnificent too --a towel and his water bottle came flying towards him. The towel fell onto his face, covering it completely, and the water bottle fell right in his gut, creating a loud "Ugh!" sound from the boy's mouth.

"Stop trying to annoy Shin, drink your water, then get up. We still have work to do, " the voice of the eldest member of their group reached Hyo's ears.

Slowly, Hyo took the towel off his face, then stood up, water bottle in hand, then spoke in a fake-anger voice to the elder member, "Well that wasn't very nice ya' know," After taking a sip of water from the plastic water bottle, Hyo spoke once more, and as he spoke, his head tilted slightly to the right, and his eyes widened ever so slightly. He was speaking to no one in particular , but to everyone all the same, "So what're we gonna do now?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-24-2013, 03:23 AM

Shin couldn't help but laugh when Kibum, the oldest of them, tossed the towel and water bottle at Hyo. He had a grin on his face as he stood and looked at Hyo. "Nope, not different." It was rare for him to talk back in a teasing tone. Normally he would just ignore Hyo's antics, but he felt like smiling today.

"Next time, try duct taping his mouth," he said to Kibum as he passed on his way to another corner of the room so he could stretch before his muscles got stiff from working out and then sitting still. Shin never took long breaks, at least at dance practice. He was more likely to be lazy when a vocal coach was in the room, but that wasn't now. No one else looked nearly as done with their break as he was.

Suddenly a glint came into Shin's eye. He turned to Hyo and beckoned him with a finger. "You, come over here. I'll make your dancing less of a tragedy," he said informally.

Naruto forever

Old 03-24-2013, 04:11 AM

Right after Shin retorted in a teasing tone, Hyo started jumping up and down and pointing at the older boy, all the while yelling, "HE'S TEASING BACK TODAY! AND SMILING! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!"

His yelling (or rather, screaming and running around) countinued on until he heard Shin joke with Kibum about duct taping his mouth closed. Slowly, Hyo's voice became quieter and quieter until he was completely silent (which only took about thirty seconds), then quickly went to hide behind the group's second oldest member, Young-Soo, whimpering a small, "...Help me Young....."

He stayed in his 'hiding position', peeking out from behind Young-Soo, in a way that was very much like when a four year old hid behind his mother to hide from a stranger. Young-Soo simply laughed at Hyo, patted his head, but let the young boy continue to hide behind him. One of the reasons why Hyo loved this group so much was because they could always have so much fun with each other, and Hyo himself didn't have to worry about "acting his own age", as he parents told him many times over. He smiled hugely at the thought.

Then, as soon as Shin made his "preposition" about dancing, Hyo sunk down to the ground once more, pouting, and hugged tightly onto Young-Soo's leg.

"NEVER!" he shouted, puffing out his cheeks, "I absolutely refuse to do anymore dancing! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-24-2013, 05:32 AM

Hyo was back to acting like his usual noisy self. Shin was surprised that he was quiet for even a little while, but a threat of duct tape often worked about that long. Though as often as Shin joked about duct taping Hyo's mouth shut, he'd never done it. It seemed a little harsh though he still thought it would be funny.

"Ya!" Shin pointed at Hyo and Young-Soo. "Don't baby him like that all the time!" he complained. "We'll never get any work don't at this rate." With that in mind, he turned to Kibum who had just been watching with mild amusement.

"Make him dance," Shin asked, more polite to the oldest member than any of the others. Kibum sighed a little even as rolled to his feet.

"Come one guys, Hyo. We should all get back to practicing," Kibum said much to Shin's pleasure.

Naruto forever

Old 03-24-2013, 07:18 PM

Hyo was refusing to let go of Young-Soo's leg, and everytime the older boy would try to get him off, Hyo would just hold on tighter. It's not really that Hyo didn't want to practise dancing, it's just he...wanted to do something else. Anything else really. He didn't understand dance, and he never wanted to, thus, he never wanted to do it.

"I dun' wanna," he stated the obvious, "And I won't."

"C'mon Hyo, we gotta." Young-Soo tried to pry Hyo off his leg once more, but the blue headed boy kept holding on.

"No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,n o!" Hyo spoke as quickly as a jet,looking up at Young-Soo with his infamous puppy-dog eyes.

With a sigh, the taller boy just ran a hand through his head and spoke calmly, yet tiredly, "If you agree to practise until we're done, I'll get you ice cream and a hot chocolate after practise."

Hyo, who was easily bribed with anything that included sugar, hopped right off the ground, not even considering the fact that Young-Soo could have been lying. Out of all the members in the group, Young-Soo had always been the one who could control Hyo the best. Why? Even Hyo himself didn't know. Perhaps it was because the two went to the same school, but even so, before they became trainees, they never talked to each other. In fact, at school, Hyo didn't really talk to anyone. He made people in class laugh, because he tended to be a class clown, but no one was really willing to talk to the child-like boy, because of the simple fact that he loved to purposely annoy people.

"Fine, I'll practise dancing..." he spoke, then added in an audible mutter, "Jerks."

He walked over to where all his stuff lay, near the door of the room, and grabbed an elastic and three bobby pins. Hyo often found it a hassle to practise with his hair always falling in his face, so near the middle of the practise, he put his hair up, and used the bobby pins to hold back his bangs. He would have done this at the begging of each practise, but he always seemed to forget. He only remembered after the first few run throughs.

In a rather quick, fluent movement, he put his hair into a tight, low pony tail, and pinned his bangs back with a sigh. The only reason why he didn't like doing this was because he actually liked hiding one eye. Hyo never knew why he liked it, he just did.

"Are we doing the same routine, or starting a new one?" he asked, even though he pretty much knew that they were probably going to continue the same routine until each and every member had it down perfectly-- which basically meant until Hyo was able to do it.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-25-2013, 11:44 PM

Shin stopped paying attention to Hyo part way through his little tantrum. He practiced by himself, doing his best to concentrate only on dancing. It was hard with the others showing up in the mirror. He wished he could just do all his practice by himself, but that wasn't really the way groups worked. He supposed he didn't mind it that much, but sometimes being a part of a group bothered him. He was just no good with it. Perhaps if he were a better singer, he would have just become a solo artist. He had to admit though that this was probably the closest he'd come to having friends and he supposed he should prize that.

When Young-Soo had finally bribed Hyo into submission (something Shin both envied and was annoyed by), Shin walked over to the music system. "Same routine," he said with a roll of his eyes and got into his position.

The dance couch went back to the front of the room and tried to explain some things again, mostly for Hyo's benefit. He broke down the dance to it's most simple parts. Pointed foot, sweep leg to the left, one hop, spin, stomp. It went on like that. Shin followed with his mind elsewhere until the coach had finished the relearning and went to turn on the music system to watch the trainee's dance by themselves.

Naruto forever

Old 03-26-2013, 12:07 AM

With a puff of his cheeks, Hyo began to listen to the instructions carefully...again. Of course, when being explained, they seemed simple enough, but as soon as he tried it would turn out that they were as hard as a rock. He tried and tried, but every time it came to be where he had to cross his feet, or his feet simply being too close to each other, Hyo would fall down. It was almost as if he couldn't balance when his feet were too close. Other than that, he had practically every part of the routine down (it wasn't perfect, but he was able to do it at least). And it had only taken him, what, a week, two weeks, three weeks? Hyo couldn't even remember when they had started the routine, just an hour of practising it felt like a month.

"One..two..three.."he muttered over and over under his breath, while looking at his feet to make sure that he was doing it right.

Now, Hyo could be a childish little fool, who was annoying in every way possible, and it may seem like he could never take anything seriously, but as soon as he got to practising, even if it was practising for dance, Hyo became very serious (or at least, more serious). It was a bit odd, people had told him, to see him go from this boy who acted so much younger than he was, to a very serious person who seemed so concentrated on what they were doing. Now, Hyo himself had never quite understood what people had meant. He was simply trying his hardest. His mother had always told him that if your going to do something, you may as well do it right, and he lived by those words.

"One..two..-" before he could get to three, Hyo fell over once more.

((OOC:Ps. I put a drawing of Hyo in the profile thing-y))

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-26-2013, 03:59 AM

Once Shin started dancing, that was the only thing that was in his world. Half the time he watched himself in the mirror to make sure he looked the way he was supposed to, but the other half of the time, he noticed nothing. It was as if he was concentrating so hard, that it all came from muscle memory and he must have been seeing and hearing, but he could never think back and remember those things. The only things he could really remember were the mistakes he made.

Shin had just slipped into that sightless, deep zone of dancing when the dance coach broke Shin's concentration with a yell.

"Hyo! You've got to keep your feet pointed out of you'll just fall again!" the coach said.

The second Shin's concentration broke, he became aware of the mirrors in front of him again. They distracted him. He missed a step and tripped onto Reno, the group's last member who was normally silent and unnoticed.

The coach cut off the music. "We'll start again from the top."

Naruto forever

Old 03-26-2013, 09:33 PM

"A-Ah!" the moment the coach had yelled, Hyo lost his footing once more, "I'm trying!"

Just as he was getting up to his feet--for the last time, he swore--he noticed Shin trip over Reno. The boy didn't seem to care much though. Then again, Hyo found that Reno seemed to rarely care about anything, and if he did then he definitely didn't say anything about it.

"We'll start again from the top," the coach spoke as the music was cut off.

Once again, Hyo got into position. He knew that at the very least he could get to the middle of the routine, so he was aiming to at least get a little further.

"Feet pointed..."he muttered under his breath, repeating what the coach said.

The music started again, and Hyo found himself getting better at the intro. It seemed to be getting easier and easier the more he did it, but everything else, past the beginning of the routine, remained the same. It wasn't getting easier at all. In fact, if it was changing at all, it was actually getting harder!

"I can do this..." he mumbled as he did a spin, knowing that the hardest part (for him at least) was coming up.

Although it was usually hard for Hyo to pinpoint a "hardest point" in a routine, the part that was coming up was definitely one of the hardest he ever had to do. It included movements that he found himself simply unable to do.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-27-2013, 01:26 AM

Shin mumbled sorry to Reno after he gained his balance anymore. Reno did no more than nod, so Shin got back into position so they could start again. He couldn't quite stop himself from grumbling under his breath. He didn't like when he made mistakes in dance, but he couldn't ever blame anyone beside himself when it did happen. He knew it wasn't good to get distracted.

The music came on again and Shin went back to dancing as usual. About halfway through the routine was his favorite part. Lots of staccato moves that really required precision and concentration appealed to him in a way that fluid and pretty dances didn't. Unfortunately, they didn't always make it that far into the routine. It wasn't just Hyo that had difficulty with it, though as far as Shin had noticed, only Hyo had the skills to face plant.

Something must have been going right because the coach wasn't yelling and they made it past the half way point. Shin was even smiling as he concentrated.

Naruto forever

Old 03-28-2013, 01:37 AM

As they made it past the half way point, Hyo found himself smiling brightly. He hadn't messed up yet! Of course, it wasn't perfect, he still missed a few beats here and there, but he hadn't fallen or made a huge mistake yet!

So pointing your feet does help.. he thought happily.

Just a little bit longer, and they would finish the whole routine...for the first time since they began! Hyo felt himself getting happier and happier at the thought. Of course, he was still concentrating hard at the parts that were difficult for him, and he was still forgetting parts, but it wasn't as if he could suddenly become perfect, right. So just the little idea of being able to finish the routine without stopping had the blue headed boy gleeful.

He began to look around the room, and noticed that the other members were smiling too. Even Shin and Reno!

Maybe this is a turning point for us! Maybe from here on out it'll just be up hill! THAT'D BE PERFECT! he thought.

As they neared the end of the song, Hyo found himself barely even thinking of what he was doing anymore. He had the ending of the routine practically memorized, since when they had first started with this routine, it had been the hardest part for him. So he had practised it over and over and over again, until it was stuck in his head, and until he had it down perfectly (or almost perfectly at least).

He began to think more about how exciting this was, and how this was a turning point for the group, etc. , that he didn't even notice that he was humming the song that they were dancing to under his breath.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-28-2013, 03:02 AM

Suddenly--Shin didn't notice the passing of time because of how he was concentrating--the routine was over. The music turned off and Shin stood for a few seconds, trying to figure out what had happened. They made it through? An unfamiliar bubbly something started inside him, but before he could focus on that feeling, Kibum clapped his hand and yelled.

"We did it! Good job guys!" Everyone looked celebratory. Shin turned around to look at Hyo and sent him a brief smile. He was happy, but of course he didn't express anything too animately. That smile was his way of saying 'good job'. Shin was just about to relax when the coach cut off the celebration before it could really start. There was a look of relief and happiness on his face though.

"Don't celebrate yet. Get through the dance three times in a row and then you boys can be done with it and celebrate. You do that and practice will be over early," he said with a nod.

Shin nodded back, understanding that logic and got ready to do the dance two more times, or at least hopefully only two more times.

Naruto forever

Old 03-28-2013, 10:02 PM

When they finally finished the routine without having to stop once, Hyo literally jumped with joy. Everyone looked so joyous, even their coach did for a moment. And when Shin sent Hyo a brief smile, he couldn't help but give a bubbly smile in return, along with a wink and a thumbs up.

But as soon as the coach opened his mouth to speak, Hyo's smile nearly disappeared completely. He was half afraid that the coach was going to yell at him for doing something wrong-- because no matter what Hyo did, it seemed like he could never get through a routine without at least someone in the group getting angry with him--, and he was half afraid to hear that they would have to do it all over again. Though, he supposed that out of the two, the later would be best.

Fortunately--well, somewhat unfortunately really-- for Hyo, it was the later. As soon as the words left the coach's mouth, Hyo felt his mouth drop. But he wasn't going to complain, even if he wanted to. He was not about to ruin his mood, or anybody else's for that matter, just to complain. He simply kept his mouth shut his mouth, and got ready once more.

The only upside of doing this, was that if they did it perfectly just two more times, they would be able to leave early, which did motivate Hyo quite a bit.

"Still unfair," he muttered under his breath, almost inaudible, as he gave a slight pout.

The pout didn't stay long though, it was soon replaced with a look of concentration and commitment.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-29-2013, 03:27 AM

"Practice makes permanent," Shin muttered under his breath right before the music turned on again. He firmly believed that the only way to learn anything was to do it until you dropped, not that he felt like dropping just yet. He just hoped they could get through these next two run throughs with no trouble. If they did, Shin would even consider sharing the secret box of pocky hidden under his bed with Hyo. Or he would if the younger boy promised not to squeal to the world that Shin actually liked sweet things which wasn't exactly the image he was trying to develop for himself.

Someone counted "5, 6, 7, 8. Left, up, right," over the music. It didn't break Shin's concentration since he was expecting it.

Naruto forever

Old 03-29-2013, 06:56 PM

As the music started, Hyo found himself half listening to the person counting over the music, and half listening to just the beat of the music. The counting seemed to help him stay on track for some reason. It was as if just hearing the counting made him concentrate even more. He even found himself doing many more moves practically perfect!

So apparently practise does make perfect...I guess I should listen to people more when they say that, he thought.

And just as he thought that, he messed up a move slightly. But, he didn't fall, he just kept going. And it seemed as if no one noticed...not even the coach. But in hindsight, Hyo figured the coach was probably trying to keep his eyes off him, so that he wouldn't have to see Hyo mess up. He figured the coach wanted to leave early today too, since many times the group had to stay late rather than leave early.

Out of the group, Hyo was still the worst dancer--there was no surprise there though, a person can't magically become good at something they were always terrible at--but he personally thought that he was getting a lot better. Especially today.

I still can't believe that just doing what the coach said is actually helping me not trip, he though with a sigh, then added gleefully, Although, it is helping that I have motivation..since I am gonna get ice cream and a hot chocolate after this...and I don't have to pay~

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-30-2013, 12:34 AM

They passed the two run throughs like that. It wasn't that they were perfect runs, but the mistakes were ones that could be ignored. The second the music cut off someone screamed a cheer. Shin leaned back against the mirror a let sweat drip from his hair into his face. He didn't feel like moving his arm to wipe his eyes. It wasn't like him to sweat so much, but he found himself dancing harder than ever. He liked to think that he could take it easy because he learned the dances quickly, but seeing everyone try so hard today, he put in his extra effort too.

"Are we done then?" Shin asked.

The coach let out a sigh, but there was a smile on his lips, not that Shin turned his head to look.

"Yes, practice is over. But, I still want you boys to practice before we meet again. Help each other if you're comfortable with the dance." he gave Shin a pointed look. "Good job. You might be idols yet!" the coach said with a slight chuckle.

Naruto forever

Old 03-30-2013, 12:58 AM

As soon as the group finished their last run through, Hyo jumped up in the air, pumping a first, and let out a loud, gleeful cheer. He may have been the one expressing his happiness the most, but he could see the content on everyone's faces. Hyo himself felt especially happy because this was the first dance routine that he had been able to get down almost perfectly. It was a huge change for him, and for once, he liked the change. Not to mention that now the group got to leave early, and he was getting some delicious things from Young-Soo.

He listened to the coach speak, and nodded rather sadly. But, he knew he would have to comply, so he didn't argue whatsoever. He wanted to, but Hyo was afraid that if he did someone would get upset, and they wouldn't get to leave early.

As the coach was leaving the room, an idea struck Hyo. Since it was still early in the afternoon, and they had nothing else to do, he wanted to do something with the group. Go out somewhere together. So, as he was walking over to get his water bottle, which was almost right beside Shin, he voiced out his thoughts.

"Lets all go somewhere together! As a celebration!" he exclaimed, grabbing his water bottle, then he added, poking Shin's cheek, "It'd be fun, right? We can go to an amusement park or somethin' !"

The idea seemed great to Hyo, and he could only hope that the other member's would want to. The group didn't seem to have much time to just hang out. In fact, even though they all lived in one house together, Hyo didn't know much about the other members. He could consider them friends, but not best friends. But no one in the group was to blame really, they were just always practising, and any free time they had, they spent eating and resting.

Hyo sat down, still poking at Shin's cheek repeatedly, wondering what the older boy's reaction would be, and waited for everyone to reply.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-30-2013, 02:59 AM

Shin slid down until he was sitting with his legs out in front of him. The others were moving to lay down and get their water bottles, but Shin's water was on the other side of room. He yelled at Reno to pass his and the guy rolled it across the floor.

"Hmm..." Shin started to hum in agreement as Hyo spoke up. The hum stopped short when the younger man started to poke him. Really, why was this guy like this? Always so inconsiderate. Shin swatted Hyo's hand away, but Hyo kept on poking. Shin didn't think it was a bad idea for them all to hang out, but he was feeling like something nice and quiet and easier to bond over.

"Why an amusement park? Let's just go out and eat meat," Shin said, a sound almost like a whine in his voice. He turned slowly to look at Hyo with his eyes narrowed. "And if you don't stop poking me, I'm going to break your finger."

Naruto forever

Old 03-30-2013, 03:34 AM

Even as Shin swatted Hyo's hand away, he wouldn't stop poking. It was too much fun. The older boy's expression was slightly annoyed, and for some odd reason, that made Hyo giggle. Though, annoying people in general made Hyo giggle.

When Shin replied, Hyo pouted with a "Hmph!". He was about to go on a rant about why amusement parks were so much better than meat, until he heard Shin's threat. The threat made the small boy make a high pitched sound, and scoot almost five feet away with a rather terrified look on his face. Of course, he wasn't really that scared of Shin, but Hyo had a tendency of over-dramatizing things. Though, he didn't doubt that Shin would actually break his finger.

As soon as Hyo felt that he was safe, he began to explain exactly why the group should go to an amusement park, "Because amusement parks are a lot of fun! You can go on rides, eat yummy things, uhmm...well, that's all I care about. Oh! And you can run around! But if we just go somewhere to eat meat, then we're just stuck sitting there. That's no fun. No fun at all. We have to go somewhere fun, no matter what!"

But, Hyo did want it to be fun for everyone, not just him. And he did think it would be unfair if they went to the amusement park when Shin didn't really want to. So, he began to think of a compromise. "Well...what if....we go somewhere to eat meat, then go somewhere fun after that? It doesn't nessecarily have to be an amusement park! We could go skating or something!" he exclaimed, speaking faster than usual, and slowly going back towards Shin.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-30-2013, 06:17 AM

Shin groaned at Hyo's dramatic self. He was already having terrifying thoughts of being dragged from ride to ride by an over-sugared Hyo. He let out a sigh and took a long drink of water to keep from snapping something silly or mean. He wasn't actually sure which of those he would say, but he didn't want to be either.

Instead, he crossed his arms and regarded Hyo as he crept closer. Shin made sure to keep the glare on his face, just to keep the younger boy in line. It was actually kind of amusing how he had people convinced that he would actually break fingers, but he liked having some little control of the situation any way he could get it.

"Fine, fine!" Shin exclaimed. "We can go play at the amusement park if that's what everyone really wants. But don't expect me to ride anything crazy," he ended with a grumble. He supposed it couldn't be that bad as long as he got a chance to eat.

Kibum stood up and clapped his hands. "It's settled! Let's change and catch the bus to the place near our dorm to eat. Then off to play!" he exclaimed as he led the way out of the practice room, clearly interested in the turn of events.