View Poll Results: Are You Reading This As We Write It?
Yes! 4 66.67%
No, Just Looking. 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-27-2013, 07:11 PM

He thought about the other's question. He hadn't had ice cream in awhile, which made him think he really didn't have one. They stopped though, the other moving to the door. He smiles warmly, "it's sweet." He says, slipping out of the car. He streatched lightly in the sunlight, "nnn...it is beautiful here" he says, looking up at the sky. He smiled at the other.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-27-2013, 07:36 PM

Dexter smiled and nodded, "You should see the view from my place. The house has been handed down for generations but my parents remodeled it for me. Its super gorgeous, and its on a private beach!" Smiling he closed the door and hooked his arm out. "Then let us go!" His grin stretched as far as it could go.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-27-2013, 07:42 PM

He laughed warmly, the other's enthusiasm was indeed refreshing. He nodded, walking up to the door with him. This time he opened the door for him, allowing him to go inside before he followed. His bodyguards not to far behind, keeping an eye on the two of them. People inside stopped and looked, immediatly whispering about who he was. He gained a light blush, slight nervous and embarassed unsure about it. He did feel better with the other by hus side however.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-27-2013, 07:57 PM

Dexter smiled and nodded to the person behind the counter and looked at Yosuke, "We can get the icecream then go somewhere else. We could go to the beach by my house or even to my house, or somewhere less crowded." His voice was soft as he led Yosuke to the counter, making sure no one heard him but said man. "I would like the regular, and give him whatever he likes, my treat!" His smile beamed and slightly made the man behind the counter blush.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-27-2013, 08:06 PM

Youske smiled slightly, glancing around a bit at the others. His manager narrowing his eyes slightly, not liking how the other seemed to keep trying to steer his client towards his home. Yosuke looked at the options for a moment, curiously reading over the names. "Mint chocolate chip is fine" he smiles. It was light and refreshing, and he needed that right now. He caught the blush from the man from behind the counter, and he lightly nudged Dexter as the man went off. "Seems someone likes you" he says playfully.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-27-2013, 08:13 PM

Dexter blushed and put his hands up in an 'X' type fashion and said "Noo, not really! I'm just considered handsome around here. No one really likes me." He blushed even more now, "I mean I'm not really out much. I am more of an introvert. I just come to the icecream shop a lot because I'm a lifeguard and it gets hot and I need a refresher." Putting his hands down and going to the cashier he paid for the ice cream and brought it over, "Would your guard person thingy like some ice cream? I'll pay for his too. He seems like he would be burning up in that outfit." He mumbled the last part, not wanting to seem weird. Although Dexter did know it was super hot in a tux here in Jamaica.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-27-2013, 08:18 PM

He chuckles at the other's reaction. "I am sure it is not true. You seem like a nice guy to me" he then turned his attention to the guards, the other offering to be nice and treat them as well. That was sweet of him indeed. The look the guard was giving him however told him he had overheard and was being stubbornly uninterested. Yosuke sighed, "can't break character while on shift" he says, giving a slight smile. He took his hand, pulling him towards the door having had enough of the staring and wanting to see more of the land. His smile grew, "so, what's next?" he chuckles.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-27-2013, 08:24 PM

Dexter blushed violently as he looked at his hand confused, no one ever just grabbed his hand. "Um, so they are like that queen's guards?" His voice was still smooth and deep like normal. "And we can go where ever you want. We can drive around and you look and if you spot a place then we can stop. We have just about everything on the island. Even a state park where you can get out and walk around looking at the scenery. It's usually empty. Not many tourists know about it and locals don't really care about it... well except for a few. My mom actually is a botonist and is there a lot of the time. My dad, well... I don't know what he does. He flies around a lot though. Mom and him are happy together though."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-28-2013, 01:26 AM

He listened to the other talk about what they could do, then bring up the park. "That sounds nice" he says, listening him speak of his parents. It made him think about his own family. Things were very complicated back home, and they just seemed to keep getting more and more complicated. It made him feel a bit sad on the inside, though he did not let it out. He allowed the other's hand to slide from his, rememering he was not to fond of random touching. He nodded though to his idea, accepting it. It would be nice to see the more natural side of the place, as well as to get away from the prying eyes that seemed to be watching him wherever he went.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-28-2013, 01:47 AM

Dexter smiled and got into the limo, holding the door open for Yosuke. Smiling he chuckled, "Its weird." He said as he got in and continued, "I mean. I don't normally like being around people but you're not annoying or abrasive like most. Its just strange for me." He then turned his attention to the driver, "Its on the north side if the island. You can't miss it." Turning his attention back to Yosuke he.smiled, "Ok very strange. Forgive me for any awkwardness or weirdness."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-28-2013, 02:05 AM

Youske thanked the other for opening the door, slipping into the seat. He listened to him say that it was odd, and at the same time he complimented him...right? Yosuke chuckled lightly. "Thanks..I think?" he said with a smile, "it's alright...everyone has their comfort zone and what they are used to." He paused for a moment, "I do not wish to make it difficult on you, or force you out of it..I am glad you are happy and having fun" he smiled. The driver pulled away from the curb, following the other's directions. The other guards and his manager were following once more behind to keep an eye on them. He tried the ice cream, it was cold and refreshing like he had thought. It had been so long since he had had ice cream before.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-28-2013, 02:46 AM

Dexter smiled and nodded, "I am very happy honestly. Today has been fun! We have this awesome place at the park, its a cave with crystals in it and you can hear the ocean and there is a hot spring." Grinning as they got closer he chuckled. "But that would probably be awkward. They call it makeout cove." Chuckling he ran a hand through his soft black locks.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-28-2013, 02:53 AM

He smiled slightly, as the other talked still. He was glad the other was happy and having a good time. When he spoke of the cave, Yosuke was a bit interested...until he called it by what others did. A light blushed formed, he rubbed the back of his neck, "I suppose that would be a bit awkward." It did sound nice though, someplace to visit with someone special to you. Maybe he would come back to visit it one day when he found a love of his own.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-28-2013, 05:26 PM

When the limo finally made it to the park he smiled, "Are you ready for a beautiful site?" And then walked out, holding the door open for Yosuke. "There is a lot to see. Where would you like to start?" Dexter watched as the guards plotted out of the car.

(Sorry this one is so short :( )

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-28-2013, 07:01 PM

(It is ok)

He chuckled lightly nodding. Turning his attention to the land before them for a moment he smiled. "It is certainly somethhing....anywhere is good, you are the one who knows the land" he says to him, looking back.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-29-2013, 02:18 AM

Dexter grabbed Yosuke's hand and started to lead the other towards the entrance, pausing slightly to let the guards catch up to them then continued to walk forward. At the little toll booth he stopped to let them count out how many were entering. The old man finished and smiled at D3xter, "Your mom is by makeout cove. Shed be happy to see you." He smiled and Dexter nodded walking off to the park with Yosuke still in hand, "We don't have to see her if you don't want to." He mumbled and stopped by some gorgeous flowers, "You can take pictures if you want." He smiled and pointed to the camera attaches to his own hip.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-30-2013, 06:46 PM

He looked at their hands a bit as his was grabbed. Taking a breath he followed the other along. When he mentioned them not having to see his mother he chuckled. "I don't wish to embarass you or anything, so it really is up to you" he looked at the flowers a bit then. They were indeed beautiful, he found the sight relaxing and calm. It had been awhile since he had been to a park like this to relax. The other suggested pictures and he smiled nodding, "wouldn't wish to forget this day now would we?" He looked to his manager, who retrieved a camera from the car. He moved close to the other "smile" he said, their picture taken together by the flowers.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-31-2013, 09:14 PM

Dexter smiled and chuckled, "I just didn't know if you'd want to meet another person, she is a bit crazy to be honest. Completely obsessed with plants." He smiled even bigger, "It would be nice to see her, we don't have to stay long though. Just drop by and say hi. She has rare plants growing in the green house. So it would be really cool to see any way." He motioned down the single walkway, "It's just down that way."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-01-2014, 12:18 AM

He looked down the direction Dexter mentioned, giving a slight nod. He turned in said direction to head with him. "Sounds interesting, and I deal with fans all day...your mom should be rather refreshing" he laughs lightly. He took a few pictures of the surrounding area as he moved along. It was nice indeed, the air warm and pleasing. He takes a breath, looking over at the other once more. The sun behind him highlighting him as he gave a warm smile, "shall we then?"

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 01-01-2014, 07:47 PM

Dexter nodded and started walking next to Yosuke happily, "She will probably try and teach you a lot about plants, just a forewarning. It never fails that she will teach someone something." He laughed at this and smiled brightly at the other as he stopped to take pictures of certain plants. He had to admit, this was turning out to be a wonderful day in his opinion, "This is kinda really nice. I mean, usually I'm here enjoying the scenery alone, I must say it's better than being alone. Plus you're a lot cooler in real life than what the magazines portray you as. You know boundaries and you are polite, just all around someone anyone would want to be around... okay most people. Some people are just haters, but you're doing it wrong if at least one person doesn't hate you, you know?" Dexter knew he was rambling on but he just wanted to talk to Yosuke for some strange reason.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-01-2014, 08:14 PM

Yosuke looked at the other as he spoke. He was quiet as he listened to the words, giving the other a chance to speak his mind. He found it a bit odd, the other's words, but at the same time sweet knowing the other was only trying to be nice. He chuckled, "thanks..I thinks, but I do try to stay being just me....most change in the presence of the fame and the cameras." He sighed a bit, "I don't ever want to change myself or compromise myself merely for the fame and fortune...if that makes sense" he says, "I am happy being me..." He continued forward, it was on his mind a few times that he had wondered if this was all there was for him. Would he always be doing this, or would he choose something else? It was a curious thought, his future was in front of him. For now though, this was where he was. He smiled at the other, walking alongside him. "I am glad you approve though, it is nice to hear I am liked for me...not just for show" he says.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 01-01-2014, 08:39 PM

Dexter shook his head, "I'm not someone who doesn't say what I am thinking. Truth be told I'm a rather blunt person. It's just that people are stupid to be fake. Why act like someone you're not. I never got that. Why be a copy when no matter what the original is always worth more. Like in art. Copies are cheap and sure appreciated but not as much as the original." He shrugged his shoulders and blushed, "Sorry that was a bit off topic I suppose."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-01-2014, 10:10 PM

"No, it is alright" he smiled. It was a bit refreshing for someone to be blunt with him as well as honest. Most people were always sweet and kind to his face. They arrived at their destination, he noticed a woman. "Is that her?" he asks curious looking over. He felt a bit nervous now, was it odd? Kids didn't usually bring moddles and famous people home to meet their parents. Would she be alright with him? Would she like him? He hoped so, if not it might get a bit awkward for the two of them then. The other had said she was nice, so he trusted that but still.. He brushed away the nerves, glancing back to see his manager lightly tapping his watch. He knew eventually he would have to leave, he would be moving on soon to a new site. He would have to tell the other that to.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 01-05-2014, 10:06 PM

Dexter smiled and nodded, "MOMM!" He yelled out as the woman turned, waving. Finally she stood up and walked over to the two, "Hi, I'm Dexter's mom Sasha, it's nice to meet you. I would shake your hand but its kinda dirty.." She motioned to her dirt covered hand, "It's nice to see Dex has a friend other than that surfboard of his, Dex is always on the water, never having time for me." She said teasingly. Smiling awkwardly Dexter looked down to the ground and rubbed the back of his neck. Looking back up he replied to his mom, "We don't have much time to spend. I just wanted to show him some of the rarer flowers. Do you care?"

She motioned for the two to follow her and started talking again, not caring if they listened, "These flowers here are almost endangered, you will love them, they are totally gorgeous. More than 200 species of native flowering plants live on the island of Jamaica. Some of the common varieties include partridge pea, Spanish needle, desert cassia, scarlet swamp hibiscus, yellow passionflower, turkey tangle or fogfruit, sunshine mimosa, blackbead, doctorbush, broomweed, swamp twinflower, wild petunia, blue porterweed and scarlet sageweed." She pointed to every type as she walked by it. Finally she turned to face them, "Well this is where I take my leave." and abruptly left. Leaving behind an embarrassed Dexter.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-05-2014, 10:25 PM

Yosuke smiled, "I am Yosuke Tsubaki, it is a pleasure to meet you miss." He did not mind saying hello, he listend to her speak, finding it a bit cute. He followed the two of them as she spoke, pointing out flowers as she named them off one after another. He kept up, looking around a bit. It really was beautiful indeed. Once they had stopped and the woman left, he looked at Dexter noticing his embarassment. "It's alright, she was nice" he smiles warmly, "that was fun, and she really does know a lot about plants." He chuckled lightly, taking a picture of the plants, before he turned back to the other. "It seems she really cares for you to, that is good...family is important...shall we move on?" he asks changing the subject, he steps past him.