Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 12-17-2013, 10:47 PM

This Roleplay is For Ashtyn Leigh and Naruto Forever(me) ONLY. Feel free to read along, but do not post here. We will know, per obvious.

Ashtyn Leigh:

Characters

Ashtyn Leigh

Name: Chase Alexander Ryder
Appearance:Fit/muscular, a large scar crosses from his top left shoulder to the bottom of his breast at a slight angle. Small scars can be seen all over his body, the most common small scar is the nick at his right eyebrow. Chase has many piercings; Snake bites, left eyebrow pierced, and several piercings in his ears. Chase is also six foot two inches and has golden eyes and a purple Mohawk.
Personality:Chase can easily be described as a Tsundere, looks and acts tough but is really a sweetheart. With his laid-back nature Chase seems to get along with /most/ people. He is more of a recluse, even though he can be rather violent (He is in MMA after all.).
Backstory: When he was born, Chase's mother died giving birth to him, his father blamed him constantly for it. Being raised by his alcoholic father who was a motorcycle mechanic, they constantly fought until Chase had his motorcycle accident... then two days after he was out of the hospital his father shot himself with Chase's shotgun.
Other: ((Anything else you want to say))

Naruto Forever

Name: Nate Michelson
Appearance: Nate has creamy skin, with somewhat rosy cheeks. His eyes are a stormy blue, and big-ish. He’s got dimples (both cheeks). He’s got spider bites, the one on the edge being just a stud, and the one on the inside is a ring with a ball. His hair is style kind of messily, with bangs that sweep across his forehead (to the right). His hair is a dark brown, with natural auburn highlights. Nate has a scar on his right cheek. He has gauges on both of his ears (a small size). Nate usually wears a gold (sometimes silver) ring on his left hand, as well as some loose bracelets (three at most). He always carries around his journal with him, as well as his iPhone and earphones.
He’s got a slim, skinny body, and tends to wear calmer colours. Mainly blacks, greys, and reds.
He also has slight pouty lips.
Personality: Nate is quiet, and introverted. He doesn’t usually go out of his way to talk to people, unless he’s friends with them. He’s a rather kind person, but tends to come off as cold and awkward at points. He’s a deep thinker and a daydreamer, which is partially a reason of why he’s always so quiet. He tends to get really excited over films (as long as they have good stories). Whenever he’s with someone he really likes (basically, his best friend), or when he is talking about something he really likes (movies, writing, books, etc) he talks with his hands.
Backstory: Nate was born from a prostitute mother and an alcoholic father. His mother left about a year after Nate’s birth, leaving him with his father. His father would always abuse Nate whenever he was drunk (thus leaving a scar on Nate’s cheek, and a few unnoticeable ones on his arms). When Nate was ten, his aunt and uncle found out about the abuse, and instantly reported it to the police. Soon after Nate’s father was arrested, and Nate went to live with his aunt and uncle (and cousins).
So now he has two younger sisters, an older brother, and an older sister.
Other than that, Nate’s life was uneventful. He’s happy with his aunt and uncle, has a good relationship with his cousins, has two really good friends. Nothing seems to particularly stick out.
Other: He loves writing in his journal. Sometimes he writes about his day, other days he writes poems, and other times he writes down stories. You’ll never see him without it.
He has a slightly British accented voice, but not super noticeable.

Last edited by Naruto forever; 12-17-2013 at 11:08 PM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-17-2013, 10:56 PM

Chase sat there at the desk for a while, thinking, wondering. The blank sheets of paper in front of him seemed daunting. In all honesty, he was afraid. Afraid to write this, to tell his friend Nate everything... Picking up the pen he began writing.

Dear Nate,

I know this sounds really stupid, but I wanted to tell you about why I moved. Why I had to stop dating you. You remember how my dad was an alcoholic? Well, one night he came home drunk as a skunk. He beat me... He... He almost killed me. So I got on my bike and drove away. I couldn't see. It was dark and blood was dripping down my face... anyway... I hit a semi head on. It was horrible. I was in the hospital for a month at least! My shoulder has a huge gash in it... well scar now... and I have a lot of other scars too...

I understand if you don't want to talk to me ever again. But it's the truth. Honestly. I had to leave after, my dad kicked me out. So now I am living on my own in this town. I do graphic design/ web design and I do MMA on the side... I know you hate me fighting but I need to get my bills payed.

Sincerely,
Chase.

Sighing he folded the letter, placed it in an envelope, sealed it, and went to put it in the mailbox.

AT THE MAILROOM:

The letters got mixed up. The one sent to Chase's Nate was switched with another Nate, a stranger.

Naruto forever

Old 12-18-2013, 01:05 AM

Nate opened the door to his home, scratching the back of his head--no doubt messing up his hair--as he looked at his family crowded around the couch in front of the TV. Honestly, they never ceased to surprise him. One way or another, they'd find a way. With his journal clutched in his hands, he walked over to them slowly, a smile playing on his face.

"What's going on?" he asked, moving away from one of his sister's as she attempted to pull him down onto the couch as well.

"I'm going to be on TV!" his youngest sister, Rachel, cheered happily, "The news people came to our school today and did interviews on a bunch of us! They interviewed me!"

Nate gave a little laugh, patting the young girl on her head. Being the youngest of the family, she was always the most energetic, and whenever something good happened for her, the family seemed to watch it.

"Oh, by the way Nate," his aunt motioned him over to her, and he obeyed. "A letter came in for you." She smiled happily, waving the letter in front of his face.

Quickly, the dark haired boy snatched it from his aunt, and proceeded up to his room to open it. He had been expecting a letter from one of his friends who had recently moved. They had been really close, and Nate really didn't like not having him around, but at least they could still send letters to each other, seeing as his friend didn't have a phone. He quickly opened the letter, expecting the see the handwriting of his dear friend, but instead it was someone else's. None the less, Nate read it, assuming that maybe his friend had just somehow changed it; after all, it was still addressed to him.

Quickly, Nate let his eyes scan over the letter, his brow furrowing all the while. It wasn't until the end, where it was signed by someone named "Chase". Coursing a hand through his hair, Nate looked back at the envelope, and looked at the return address. That was good.

He grabbed the pen that was attached to his journal, and carefully ripped out a piece of paper. Quickly, he scribbled down a message back to the sender of the letter.

Dear Chase,

Is that weird for me to start this off like that? I think it is... well I guess it's too late to change it anyways. I hate to say this, but it seems that your letter has arrived to the wrong address. I'm not going to lie and say that I didn't read it (I thought it was from my friend, my name is Nate too, eheh), so I'm sorry about that. And I must say I'm sorry about your...experience. I know how it feels to have an alcoholic dad though, I got away from mine some time ago though, luckily.

Anyways, I guess I really shouldn't be writing this much. Just sending this back to you so you can send it to your friend. :)

From,
Nate M.

Nate looked down at the letter he wrote, then back to the letter that had been delivered to him. Honestly, why did his writing have to look so messy compared to everyone else's? Letting out another small sigh, he put both the letters into the envelope--that way the Chase guy could give the original letter to his friend--then he walked down the street and slipped it into a mail box.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-18-2013, 01:54 AM

Chase went to his mailbox, checking it religiously until a letter may arrive. Oddly enough one did. Looking at it he smiled and opened it, a semi-frown gracing his lips as he read. 'That's strange. Did I get the address wrong? No. Ah. The mail place mustve messed it up.' He thought to himself as he grabbed the letters and walked up his loft and sat at his writing desk,

Dear Nate,

Why would that intro be weird? I don't think it was... then again that's just me. I can't sit here and write up a seriously long letter like I want, because I have a MMA fight in like an hour or so. I just wanted to say I appreciated what you did with the letter. Also that you are very kind. It sucks though, the dad thing. I don't have any family besides my dad. So I'm stuck here in my loft type apartment and I don't get out much besides going to fights. Wow. That sounds so lame. Well I hope we can eventually become friends... or is that weird lol. I'm not making fun of you, I'm seriously asking!

I hope you are doing well,
Chase Ryder.

Growling at the clock Chase changed into his shorts for the ring and his shoes then slid on a hoodie grabbing the letter and shoving it in the mailbox on his way out.

Naruto forever

Old 12-18-2013, 08:36 PM

Nate sat on the couch in front of the TV as his family was...well only God knew what they were doing. All Nate knew was that when he got home, no one else was--which was actually very rare for his family. It seemed as though they were all introverted. Then again, that wouldn't exactly surprise him.

Just then the door opened, and his brother walked in, throwing an envelope at him, "You've got a letter. Honestly, why don't you text? So much easier," his brother grumbled before heading to the basement.

Nate looked opened up the letter, and instantly knew who it was from. A small smile entered his face as he finished reading, before he headed upstairs to his room to write back.

Dear Chase,

Aha, well I thought it was weird... After all I didn't... I don't really know you. So starting it with "Dear" seems a bit odd to me. Oh well though.
You MMA fighting? That's cool! Do you ever win any?
And it was no problem with the letter. It was the right thing to do, right?
It does suck, doesn't it. But at least it's nice to know that there are other people that know what it's like, right? I mean, my aunt and uncle are great, but it was hard at first 'cause they really didn't understand. And your living by yourself? Doesn't it get lonely? Though I suppose a lot of people live alone... I dunno. I'd never be able to do that.
No, no. It's not weird at all! It'd be nice to become friends, I'd like that.

Hope you had a nice day,
Nate M.

Nate ran to put in the mailbox before heading back to his room to write in his journal.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-19-2013, 03:42 AM

Chase just came home from a brutal match, he had barely won! Sighing he started going through his mail. Seeing Nate's handwritting made him smile. Opening the letter he laughed at some parts. Sighing he continued dragging the little red wagon filled with ice behind him. Pouring it into the tub of luke warm water he stripped down making a mental note to write later as he winced at the coldness. Sighing as his achey muscles got use to it he fell asleep shortly. Waking up freezing he drained the tub looking at the time. He just spent thirty minutes in the freezing water. Walking into his bedroom he bundled up and started writing.

Dear Nate,

Hey, I don't know how long this will be. I fell asleep in freezing water for thirty minutes. I can already feel the cold coming on. As for it being lonely, yes it is. I mean a lot of the time its lonely. My loft is large but I spend a lot of free time working on my graphic/web design.... or I read. I have a pretty impressive book collection. It takes up at least a wall, probably more.

I win fights a lot, which is honestly not surprising. I'm lightweight division but that doesn't mean much. I just won a fight tonight. You should youtube my fights, Chase Alexander Ryder. I'm pretty violent. I've won thirty of thirty-six fights. Its where I let out my anger. The times I lost were times I wasn't really in the game. Out of it.

My dad is a horrible person... how old are you Nate? I'm nineteen. Just graduated surprisingly last year. I had to skip school a lot because I was in the hospital or recovering at home. But oh well. I hope you've been doing well. Anything interesting happen?

Your new friend,
Chase.

Getting out of his blankets he walked down to put it in the mailbox, sneezing a few times, then came back goibg straight to bed.

Naruto forever

Old 12-19-2013, 04:59 AM

Nate awoke the next morning with bright light shining through his window. He stretched his arms up, realizing that he had ended up falling asleep on his desk. Rubbing his eyes sleepily, he quickly stood up to get changed before grabbing journal and pen, and heading downstairs and out the door. He peeked inside the mailbox, and smiled happily at the sight of Chase's writing.

Grabbing the letter, he opened it and read it while walking towards his school, his backpack slung over his shoulder. He smiled while reading it, and as soon as he got in the school--and put his things in his locker--Nate went to the back staircase of the school and sat down, writing a reply.

Dear Chase,

You fell asleep in freezing water? You know you can get hypothermia from that, right! You should be more careful... Well at least you have books there with you. They always keep me from feeling lonely at least. It's always fun to go into another world, if only for a little bit.
And you do graphic designs too? Jeez... you're really talented! I envy that.
Wow, that impressive that you win most! I'll be sure to Youtube it when I have some free time--so basically as soon as I get home. Though I must say I'm not surprised that you've lost some, even if it was only six. If you hadn't, I think I would have accused you of being an alien.
Haha, just kidding. Wow... that was lame. Ahh, well, anyways; everyone has their off days, yea?

Me...? I'm only seventeen. I'll be graduating this year, fortunately. I'm still not sure what I'd like to do with my life though... I'm pretty closed off from most things. It's too bad that you had to skip school though. Not that school if fun of course, but it sure beats being in the hospital, right?
As for interesting things...I guess the only interesting thing is my friend finally sent me a letter to let me know how he's doing. He moved away a couind me ple weeks ago, because...well shit happens in life. Anyways, that's been the most interesting thing in my life for weeks, besides this of course. Ahah, I tend to stay inside too much.
How about you? Have you heard anything from your friend... if you don't mind me asking?

Oh, and congratulations on your win, by the way.

Be careful (especially with the freezing water),
Nate

He quickly sealed the letter, and walked outside of the school to the mailbox that was just down the street. He slipped it in before heading back, still having about ten minutes before class.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-27-2013, 06:47 AM

Chase sat on his bed swaddled in blankets as he read Nate's letter. Smiling he replied;

Dear Nate,

Yes I fell asleep in freezing water.... I think I caught something though it may not be hypothermia. As for the books, well they only keep me company for so long. And I am talented, but I am far from perfect. This you must realize early on. I don't mean to sound rude, but it is the truth and I dont wish to disappoint more than needed. I also find your jokes amusing and adorable. I always look foreward to them. And yes. Everyone has off days.

Me...? I'm only seventeen. I'll be graduating this year, fortunately. I'm still not sure what I'd like to do with my life though... I'm pretty closed off from most things. It's too bad that you had to skip school though. Not that school if fun of course, but it sure beats being in the hospital, right?
As for interesting things...I guess the only interesting thing is my friend finally sent me a letter to let me know how he's doing. He moved away a couind me ple weeks ago, because...well shit happens in life. Anyways, that's been the most interesting thing in my life for weeks, besides this of course. Ahah, I tend to stay inside too much.
How about you? Have you heard anything from your friend... if you don't mind me asking?

The way you write makes you seem older. Im glad you stuck to school! Its a good things. School definitely beats the hospital. Remember that when you don't want to go to school hahahaha its what kept me going to it. Im sorry this alerter is so short. Im sick and cannot write muthank you. For everything.

Don't be a punk like me,
Chase

Slipping out of the covers he slowly made it to his mailbox.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-27-2013, 02:32 PM

@Naruto lover;

Naruto forever

Old 12-28-2013, 06:24 AM

Nate lay down on the carpeted floor of his bedroom, spread out in a way that resembled a starfish. He held Chase's letter in his hands, about his face, smiling widely as he read. He blushed the tiniest bit at the mention of his jokes being "adorable".

Dear Chase,

I'm not surprised that you caught something. Hopefully it's just a cold though. Although I don't believe that anyone is perfect, or even close to being perfect, I don't think you should be so hard on yourself. I'm sure you wouldn't disappoint anyone, let alone me. As for my jokes... I, well honestly I've got no way to respond to that. Ahaha.

Hmm... maybe it's because I write so often. I actually write more than I talk to people. Haha. When you think about it though, the only difference between a school and a hospital is the fact that a hospital is full of sick people, and a high school is full of crazy hormonal teens.
And it's fine that your letter is short. You shouldn't be pushing yourself to write to me when you're sick. Go rest in bed. And make a a cup of tea or something.

Get better soon,
Nate

He hopped off the floor, folding the letter, and made his way to the mailbox to slip the letter in.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-28-2013, 05:20 PM

Chase was laying in bed on his back. His clothes were strewn around his room and chuckled as he red the letter.

Dear Nate,

The hospital said it was just a cold. Which im thankful for. Ha! Im glad that you think that way. Its nice thinking that people are okay with me for who I am. Sorry that sounds weird. Im on dayquil so im sorry foe weirdness.

School is just that. I considered it more like jail. I mean you loose all your freedoms and what not... anyway I have been taking tea regularly. And I've been feeling good. Well better sort of.

Sorry this is so short.,
Chase

He rolled off the bed and walked out of the livingroom and down to the mailbox thinking to himself, "This kid is totally getting to me. I think im falling for him." He blushed at this and covered his mouth as he placed the letter in and walked back to his loft. Feeling way better than when he wrote the last one.

Naruto forever

Old 12-29-2013, 04:21 AM

Nate sat at his desk once again, his eyes taking quick glances at the letter from Chase as he wrote.

Dear Chase,

That's good. Then hopefully it'll be gone soon. Most colds don't last long after all. And it doesn't sound weird, don't worry. I'd be surprised though if people didn't like you for you... I mean you seem pretty cool to me!

Yea, I guess that's true. Though without it, we'd be pretty lost in the world... but it's still a boring place to be. I'm happy that you've been feeling better! That's a good sign, even if it's only a little bit better!

Have you been watching any movies while your sick? They're fun most of the time.

No need to apologize for shortness,
Nate

Nate slipped the letter into the mailbox, and headed back up to his room. He really enjoyed chatting with Chase through the letters.

Last edited by Naruto forever; 12-29-2013 at 04:22 AM.. Reason: I DIDN"T MEAN TO CLICK ENTER! GIMME A SEC

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-29-2013, 04:36 AM

Chase sat at his writing desk as he read Nate's letter. Replying with his own after he read it.

Dear Nate,

I'm doing better now Natey-Kins. Yup, just gave you a nickname, deal with it! HAhahaha, just kidding, I wont call you anything you don't want me to. I think you wished away my cold though! You made me blush! I mean, It's really not that uncommon for people to dislike me. I'm very blunt about things.

I think that the teachers give up on teaching after so many years, other than that I completely agree. I think you wished me healthier! Secretly. Ha!

I have been watching movies! I've watched The Haunting In Connecticut, 30 Days of Night, Mr. Brooks, Silence of The Lambs, and so much more. I watch a lot of scary movies, I love it!What movies are you into?

You're to kind to me,
Chase

Chase got up and slid on his hoodie as he left his apartment he slipped the letter in the mailbox, hoping that it would get to his new friend soon.

Naruto forever

Old 12-29-2013, 03:54 PM

Nate looked down at the letter, blushing slightly when he read his new nickname that Chase had given him. He picked up his pen and began replying back.

Dear Chase,

Natey-kins? That's the first time anyone has called me something other than "Nate". Go ahead and call me whatever... I don't mind really. Well the people who don't like you are stupid. There's nothing wrong with you; bunt or not.

Haha, they probably do. I'm glad your all better now!

Wow, out of those movies I've only seen Mr. Brooks. The others I've heard about though! Though, it's probably because I'm not a fan of scary movies; I, admittedly, get scared too easily. And if they don't scare me to death then I find them stupid... ahah. I like to watch anything that seems good really. Mainly action movies...or movies that have to deal with human behaviour. I like goo story lines though.

Uncreative way of signing,
Nate

Nate slipped the letter into the mailbox, before heading back into his house. He hoped one day he would get to meet Chase.

((sorry it's short. I gotta go somewhere now. > . < ))

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-29-2013, 08:45 PM

Chase was sitting in the dressing room for an upcoming fight when he wrote his short letter.

Dear Natey-kins,

Im special, I gibe nicknames to all my friends. So you're no exception. Hahaha. Im glad you like me so much. It means a lot. I mean, knowing someone thinks nicely of you.im glad im all better as well.

Wow, are you serious!? One day we have to meet eachother and we can watch scary movies together. I think it would be super fun! You'd probably like Silence of The Lambs. Have you ever seen Shutter Island? I think you'd like that as well.

Well I have a fight now. Later.

You're adorable,
Chase

On his way home Chase slipped the letter in the mailbox and started to his apartment, limping.

Naruto forever

Old 12-29-2013, 10:28 PM

Nate sat on the couch in front of the T.V., curled up in a slight ball. He read the letter, letting it rest on his knees, as his brother watched whatever movie was playing. Pulling out another sheet of paper, Nate began to write.

Dear Chase,

I've always been bad with nicknames. I can't seem to ever come up with good ones. Then again, there aren't really many people in my life that I can give them to.

That would be fun! As long as your ok with me screaming every two seconds though. Haha. And no, I've never seen Shutter Island. I've heard about it from my brother though, he seems to like it. I wouldn't mind seeing it...I'm sure it'd be interesting!

I hope you won your fight!

I'm not adorable,
Nate

He quickly got up and ran to slip the letter in the mailbox before his brother noticed. Nate knew that if his brother saw, he'd definitely start reading all of the letters.
"I really like him..." Nate muttered, climbing back onto the couch, and bringing his attention to the T.V.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-30-2013, 05:01 PM

Chase sat in front of the rvedly watching Silence Of The Lambs as he played with a pocket watch, reading Nate letter. Smiling he set the watch down and wrote.

Dear Natey-kins,

Im sorry that you are bad with nicknames. Its always fun to give people nicknames hahaha! Good ones come over time. Maybe you can nickname me one day. Im sure you'll come up with something good

It would be fun! Haha! You can hold onto me when you get scared. Ill protect you. (Imagine me winking) shutter island is more of a psychological thriller, you might like it. im going to put a picture and a gift in here. I have a matching one. You should send a picture to me too!

I did win my fight by the way. Only barely though!

You ARE adorable!
Chase

Grinning ear to ear he placed the pocket watch with his picture in or and the letter in the box then went to his mailbox. Checking his mail then driving down to the post office to send the package.

Naruto forever

Old 01-01-2014, 07:46 PM

Once again, Nate sat in the same position as the last time that he had read Chase's letter; curled up in the corner of a couch. Instead of watching something though, he was simply waiting for one of his family members to get home. He forced the light blush off of his face as he read the letter.

Dear Chase,

I'm sure one day I will! I'll make sure you can never live it down too! So be ready.

Haha, I dunno if I trust you to protect me. I mean, people who watch horror movies...they can't be trusted.

You look really cool in your picture! I like your hair. And thank you for the pocket watch, I'll be sure to keep it with me all the time. I wish I had something to give in return... Other than the picture I mean. Speaking of picture, I better find one.

Nope. I'm not, that's final,
Nate

He got up, leaving the letter on the table, and went to find a picture. Luckily, his uncle had an obsession with pictures, so he had five photo albums to choose from. Picking the most recent one, Nate put the picture in with the letter, and sent it off. His eyes slid down to the pocket watch, his thumb stroking it slightly.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 01-01-2014, 07:55 PM

After opening the letter Chase sat in his comfy recliner to read the letter, then moving to the writing desk in his office. For some reason it seemed less lonely in there.

Dear Natey-kins,

I wouldn't expect you to let me live it down. I'll totally be waiting! Ha! Why do you say that though? I think that I am very trustworthy! I'm very open and honest about most things. My past is the only thing I don't really like talking about.

Thank you! I'm glad you think that I look cool. However, I do picture you to be this adorable kid for some reason. Well not a kid, but you know. HA! And It's totally fine, you never have to give something back when I get you something. I have a lot more money than people think because the fights bring in a lot of cash.

Oh look! You are adorable! Just kidding. You're very handsome, somehow you look adorable to me. i suppose it's your personality.

Yes, yes you are,
Chase

After writing out the letter Chase sat there staring at the picture. "Yup, I'm developing a crush." He mumbled to himself as he cut and put the picture in his own watch, sliding his thumb over the picture with a light blush. Getting up he put the watch in his pocket and walked down to the mailbox, hoping for another letter soon.

Naruto forever

Old 01-01-2014, 08:28 PM

Nate walked into the house, Chase's newest letter already in hand. He had ended up going out for a bit, and when he went home, the mailman had just arrived. So now, he was reading the letter as he carefully made his way up to his room, before writing his own back.

Dear Chase,

Don't worry, I was only joking. You're the most trustworthy person I know! I understand about the past thing though; I'm one of the people who would rather let the past be nothing more than that.

I'd still like to give you something back someday. Though, there will be more of a reason than just because you gave me something. I didn't think that fighting brought in all that much money. Hm, I guess I should have expected it...

Aha, thank you... I think. I still don't think I look adorable.

Just wondering, but what do you do when your not doing a fight?

Believe what you will,
Nate

He folded up the letter, quickly running to put it in the mailbox. When he got back to his room, he looked down at his desk, looking at the picture of Chase that still lay there. Picking it up gently, he pinned it to his wall.
"I like it better like that..." he hummed.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 01-01-2014, 08:44 PM

Chase sat there looking at his computer but not coding anything. Sighing he looked longingly at the letter. Finally he gave up and read the letter, replying:

Dear Natey-kins,

I'm glad you were just joking, it would upset me if you didn't trust me. Maybe one day you can give me something. It's all up to you though, I'm very good with just recieving letters from you honestly. Fighting, well if I win brings me at least a thousand every time. So it adds up cuz it's usually more.

You can believe what you will! I do graphic design, like coding websites and making the graphics on them. I don't have many clients though. I'm just now starting my own business. It's getting better though, more and more keep coming.

I shall,
Chase

Smiling he sealed the envelope and walked down to the mailbox, finally being able to code the layout he was working on.

Naruto forever

Old 01-02-2014, 09:48 PM

Laying on his stomach, on the ground once more, Nate read Chase's letter with a smile. He had never been so happy to talk to someone before, through a letter or in real life.

Dear Chase,

Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to upset you. And I will, and I'll be sure that it's good. May not be expensive, but...yeah. That's a lot more than I expected actually. But it's a thousand more than I earn. Aha. I've tried getting a job of some sort, but no one seems to hire me. Apparently, my personality isn't very good for working places. Oh well.

Oh wow! I have a feeling I asked you that before...oh well. I guess I forgot. But still, it's good that you're getting more business! I bet you'll become famous in a few years.

I've given up on getting you to change your mind (jeez that's long),
Nate

He slipped the letter in an envelope, and handed it to his brother. He figured since his brother was going to go to the mail box anyways, he had no reason to. Going back into his room, Nate sat down at his desk, and began to write in his journal.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 01-21-2014, 04:42 PM

Chase laid in the floor of his loft reading his new crushes letter, smiling the whole time.
Dear Natey-kins,

Well I don't see why people wouldn't want to hire you! I totally would. Maybe after you graduate you can live with me? Then you wouldn't have to worry about a job. Well you could get one if you wanted to but it would all be up to you honestly. I have room for you here you know. And it'll make me feel like less lonely, you know?

I hope I get more famous, that means more money and more fights, I'd be banking in money, then you can totally come live with me!

I want to see you!
Chase

Chase gott off the floor and ran to the mailbox, sliding the letter in.

Naruto forever

Old 01-26-2014, 01:46 AM

Nate sat curled up on his bed, his face red from reading the letter. He tapped his pencil against the paper a couple of times, leavings some marks, before replying.

Dear Chase,
It's, apparently, because I'm the type of person who looks "easily scared". That's what most people have said. As well as the fact, that I don't like strangers. Ahah. And, uhm...ah jeez. I'm really not sure how to respond... but that would be fun. It'd be my first time being in a different house for more than a couple of hours.

I'd like to see you too.... Maybe we can arrange a way to meet one day?

Sorry for this being short,
Gotta go now,
Nate.

He ran off to the mailbox, slipping it in before heading back into his room to write in his journal.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 01-26-2014, 03:35 AM

Chase sat in his office reading the letter and he smiled, grabbing his pen he started writing on another piece of paper.

Dear Nate,

You seem like a really shy type of person, which is definitely okay! Don't let people tell you anything different. Today has been hard and long. Everyone keeps trying to make me drop graphic design and become a full time fighter. I dont want that, not at all. I'm very passionate about graphic design!

I would really love to meet up with you. I would even help pay your way to see me if you wanted. Maybe you could come to one of my fights. That would be really awesome!

I feel like I should write more, but I need to code some stuff...

Best wishes,
Chase.

Sighing he capped his pen and got up. The walk to the mailbox was leisurely, and he slipped it in to go and code his computer some more.