Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-27-2014, 08:59 PM

Nate sat at his desk, listening to the sounds of his pencil scribbling against the paper as he replied to Chase.

Dear Chase,

I guess I am. Ahah. And that really sucks, plus thats really rude of them. I mean, why would someone try to make another person give up something they really enjoy? Sounds silly to me, even if they think it "for the best" or something like that. Just keep doing what you're doing. It'll work out one way or another.

And that really would be awesome! And fun! Though I wouldn't let you pay for me. I'm sure I have enough saved up anyways.

And it's all right. Go and code however much you need to. Seems like your business is already starting to pick up some more!

Good luck,
Nate.

He folded it up, and slid it to the corner of his desk, reminding himself to slip it into the mailbox on his way to school.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 01-29-2014, 11:41 PM

Chase got back from another fight as he sat down to read his mail, smiling when he saw one from Nate. Grabbing his pencil he set out to write.

Dear Natey-kins,

I hope it wouldd, I mean it's not like I don't like fighting, it's just not something you can do your whole life you know? But things are looking up, more business in grphic design and what not. Ha!

Well I would pay for you if I needed to, I'm just saying honestly... I don't find a problem in it at all. So with that being said, know it is an options.

It is getting better but I don't think I can forget to write ever, just saying..

I won another fight!
Chase.

Chase sat down for a minute before going to send it off

Naruto forever

Old 01-29-2014, 11:57 PM

Nate read the letter from Chase giddily, before picking up his pencil and replying happily.

Dear Chase,

That's good! I'm happy that things are looking up now! Just remember to always keep looking up, 'cause things will only get better!

And I'll keep it in mind as an option, don't worry. I hope I didn't sound rude before. Aha. I just don't like people wasting their money on me.

I'm happy you won't forget. I really like talking to you, it always makes my day a lot happier!

Congratulations! (Just be sure not to get hurt),
Nate

He re-read his letter for a moment, before slamming his face into his pillow, feeling a light blush come onto his face. "Ah jeez...this is bad...I think?" he mumbled, before heading to put the letter in the the mailbox.

((Really short. I'm sorry. ^^; *hugs cosmic*))

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 01-30-2014, 04:04 PM

Chase read the letter tiredly in his wriiting ddesk before he replied.

Dear Nate,

i know, it's hard to actually remember that. Also you aren't a waste of monney, that's just insane talk right there! I'm glad my letters make yo happy, that means a lot. Sorry this is so short, i'm exhausted. What's going on your end?

God this is short,
Chase

Chase slowly got up and walked down the stairs to put it into the mailbox, hoping the shortness of it wouldnt bother Nate.

Naruto forever

Old 01-31-2014, 05:12 AM

Nate took quick glances back at Chase's letter before scribbling down his reply. He really did enjoy writing to Chase.

Dear Chase,

Aha, I guess it is. Hard to remember, but good too. I guess good things are the hardest to get though. Oh well. And...ah...I guess I just... I dunno. And it's no problem about the letter being short! If you're exhausted, you don't have to write to me right away. It's more important to be healthy. 'Specially since you've basically got two jobs going on.

As for how it's going for me; it's rather well. It'll be my brother's birthday in a few days, so we're having some of the other family over for that. Oh, and I'm going to be applying at a job at a bookstore soon! They've just opened, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Get some rest and take care,
Nate.

Nate folded the letter, slipping it into the envelope, and set it on his dresser as a reminder to put it in the mailbox in the morning. It was too late now, and he just felt like sleeping.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 01-31-2014, 05:22 AM

Chase read the letter carefully, smiling, as he relaxed in his couch. Once he finished reading he got up and walked over to the writing desk and wrote;

Dear Natey-kins,

Good things are indeed hard to get. I can't help but write right away, I love to hear from you honestly... On a serious note, if I buy you a phone, would you use it so we could text and call eachother? It's totally faster than writing letters. Plus I think all this letter writing is giving me carple tunnel. HA! But I am healthy and doing well, some days I'm just more tired than others.

I'm glad it's going well! You should tell your brother Happy Birthday for me! Ha! I bet that wont smooth over to well huh? I hope you can still reply even though you will have family over and what not. I'm glad you are applying, that would be a good job for you I think. It seems to suit your personality well.

You need rest too you know,
Chase.

Chase placed the letter in an envelope and licked it, wondering just how Nate really was doing, and if he was being honest, and if he would accept a phone. He was glad everything was doing well for the younger one. Sighing he got up and walked to the mailbox, slipping it in.

Naruto forever

Old 01-31-2014, 04:12 PM

Nate read over Chase's letter in his room, feeling a smile blossom on his face as he did.

Dear Chase,

I'm happy you like hearing from me! That makes me really happy actually! And the phone...that'd be fun actually. And easier to contact each other. Ahah. But it's good that you're healthy.

Haha, if I told him he'd freak out over me talking to a stranger! Though I guess we aren't really strangers...but he'd definitely assume that you're some crazy psychopath. And don't worry, I'll always have time! I wouldn't forget about writing. Ahah, you sound like my aunt. She said that it suits my personality too. I hope I get it.

I get plenty, don't worry,
Nate.

Taking the quick walk to the mailbox, Nate put the letter in. He was glad to have someone like Chase to talk to. It was rather...liberating in a sense.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 01-31-2014, 04:22 PM

Chase read over the letter and smiled, setting it down for now as he drove to his phone store. Once he got there he got a phone exactly like his, a new iphone, and put it on his plan. The price of the bill wouldn't be to high honestly. It was something that Chase could easily pay. Driving back home, he had a smile on his face. Programming the phone he put in his own contact and then put it back in the box to ship to Nate.

Dear Nate,

I have enclosed a phone for you to use, it has my number already programmed into it. I hope that you will text or call as soon as you can! Don't worry about cost or anything, like I know you probably will, it's my gift to you that benifits me.

I would hope that you wouldn't consider me a stranger, although we were at one point... So maybe I am? Anyway, I wuold rather not be compared to your aunt... That's like being friend-zoned to the max. Which isn't cool... because well.. Just call me and I'll explain.

That's good,
chase

Blushing he shipped out the package, wondering when he would get a call.

Naruto forever

Old 02-02-2014, 03:45 AM

((I thought I replied to this like last night. xD Oh well. I'm replying now))

Walking up to his room, Nate closed his door softly, before sitting on his bed with a tired sigh. Being around all of his family always ended up exhausting him. As nice as they were, he had been disconnected from them for so long it didn't exactly feel as though he were "one of them". Nonetheless though, he had to keep up the appearance that he felt happy to see all of them. Sliding the package from Chase off the desk and into his lap, he began to open it slowly, his eyes widening slightly when he saw the phone. He had honestly been expecting a small little flip phone. Nothing big or extravagant. Going through it, Nate found Chase's number, and then read the letter. Quickly, he clicked the number, and held the phone up to his ear, listening to the ringing.

"Chase?" he spoke when the phone was answered, "It's, uh...it's Nate. Hi." He felt the sudden rush of shyness rush over him, and he mentally slapped himself over it.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-04-2014, 03:01 AM

Chase was lounging around his house taking a day off from everything and watching one of his scary movies. Halfway through he picked up his phone as it rang, seeing it was Nate made him smile really big. Answering the phone he heard Nate say
Quote:
"Chase? It's, uh...it's Nate. Hi."
Grinning ear from ear he answered, "Hey Natey-kins. I was expecting the package to take longer to get to you. How do you like it? Have you played around with it yet? Oh, how rude of me... I forgot to ask you how you are doing." His deep velvety voice sounded throught the phone, waiting for a respose he pause the movie, knowing he would be engrossed with the conversation he was about to have.

Naruto forever

Old 02-05-2014, 02:55 AM

Nate felt his face flush a bit at the sound of Chase's voice. He had imagined it to be rather similar, but it was a lot smoother than what he had imagined. He ended up bringing his knees up to his chest, unsure of what he should say. Though the fact that he could practically hear Chase's smile helped, and so he gave a slight smile, before answering, "I good. A bit overwhelmed by the family. They're all downstairs right now actually.... And the phone... I don't really know what to say. It's really nice! Thank you." he paused for a minute before continuing, "And how are you? What're you doing right now?"

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-05-2014, 03:23 AM

"Why are you all alone upstairs?" He asked as he laid out on his couch, "I'm currently lounging on my couch, talking to you. I finally have a day off so I was watching scary movies all day! It has been really fun! As for the phone I'm glad you like it! I was really excited when I saw you were calling! I was kind of nervous too! I didn't know what to expect really. Your voice sounds really adorable you know... Now it's got me smiling. It's like everything about you is cute." He said as he popped his back, a cheshire grin plastered to his face.

Naruto forever

Old 02-09-2014, 04:43 PM

"Ah..." Nate trailed off slightly, unsure of how to explain why he wasn't with everyone else, "I'm not always very comfortable with them. Plus theres a lot of them. I like it better up here... plus its more relaxing to be able to speak to you rather than them. You're day sounds like it's been fun! And I'm really not cute you know.... Ah, speaking of voices though, your's is really nice...it's smooth and... I like it." He rolled onto his stomach, a smile coming onto his face.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-11-2014, 12:32 AM

Chase smiled as he heard the others words, "Is that flirting I hear?" Chuckling he walked up to the fridge and opened it, looking for food in the almost empty fridge, "For the record you're cute to me, and I really like your voice too." Grabbing a pear he walked back to the couch and sat down, pausing for a minute, "Can I tell you something without you like freaking out and never talking to me again? It's rather important." He held the pear as his stomache did flips.

Naruto forever

Old 02-11-2014, 02:41 AM

Nate felt his face grow red--again--at Chase's mention of his "flirting". In fact, he hadn't really been meaning for it to sound that way, but now that he was thinking back on it, it really did. "I...aha, I dunno," he stuttered out, mentally slapping himself for sounding so timid. He bit his lip for a moment, wondering what Chase had to tell him. Was it going to be something bad? No...no of course not. "Yea, sure," Nate replied, the curiosity evident in his voice, "What is it?" He paused for a moment, shuffling a bit on his bed. "You're not in trouble or something...right?"

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-24-2014, 01:26 AM

Chase paused for a moment, letting the others voice sink in, "I um, I kind of developed a crush on you." He mumbled out and then bit into his pear again even though his stomach was turning inside of him. Truth is that Nate's voice made Chase have butterflies, and this was such a weird feeling for the elder boy. Chewing on his pear he patiently awaited an answer, hoping that maybe just maybe the younger male would feel the same way about him.

Naruto forever

Old 02-24-2014, 10:19 PM

((two things, 1) I love your avi right now. its freaking awesome! 2) you'll get pictures of the other (2) doodles as soon as I find my fucking sketchbook. //I swear I may as well be crowned as the queen of disorganization// ))

Nate felt his mouth drop slightly at Chase's little confession. He struggled to find words, just letting out a couple of incoherent sounds and stutters. Taking a deep breath, he started out slowly, "I, uh, I'm really h-happy...'cause I..." he paused for a moment, unable to think of the right words. He had never done this before and even the thought of just saying "I have a crush on you" made him feel dizzy. "I...really like you," he spoke as quickly as he could. He felt like an idiot, to say the least.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 04-07-2014, 02:40 AM

Chase had a huge smile on his face when he heard those words come out of Nate's mouth. "I'm glad! That means eventually I might actually have a chance to be your boyfriend right?" Chuckling he got up to throw his pear in the trash, having eaten almost all of it, 'I'm serious though, one day I will be your boyfriend, I plan on it!" He rubbed the back of his neck and blushed as he sat on the couch again. "That's weird isn't it. I'm sorry!"